my.mixtape.moe/veqfpj.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/wndxpq.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ektmkb.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/yducqp.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/urmcuj.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ghpody.mp4
youtu.be/JCHkKvp2Hqk
my.mixtape.moe/suraxz.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/x4vo8q5_sampdoria-0-1-palermo-goal-ilija-nestorovski-2-10-2016_sport
dailymotion.com/video/x4voaxq_brun0-fern-ndes-goal-hd-s-mpdoria-1-1-p-lerm0-02-10-2016-hd_sport
my.mixtape.moe/rpvfau.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/etlynv.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/tjqhvx.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/hmhdab.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/smehms.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/iozrrm.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/x4vogkw_sport
my.mixtape.moe/vttvjr.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/x4vool1_khouma-babacar-goal-hd-torino-2-1-fiorentina-02-10-2016_sport
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

today fronpages

Icardi scores, Inter wins, everybody is happy.

EMPOLI (4-3-1-2): Skorupski; Zambelli, Bellusci, Cosic, Pasqual; Tello, Mauri, Croce; Krunic; Maccarone, Pucciarelli. All. Martusciello

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Cuadrado, Khedira, Hernanes, Pjanic, Alex Sandro; Dybala, Higuain. All. Allegri

>potrebbe lasciare Madrid dove è difficile trovare spazio
>Juventus with Higuain, Dybala, Mandzukic, Pjaca

I think Empoli have a decent chance of upsetting rube today actually.
Oh wait, Saponara isn't playing
Nevermind then

>Saponara
widely overrated small club player

>3-5-2 with Cuadrado on the right flank
so it's a 4-4-2 then

empoli meme is kill this season

>chedira

>kedira

pjanic is world class

What's the worst player bought by Juventus recently and why is it Hernanes?

>why is it Hernanes
Because he came from Inter

wew cuadrado

wtf with two corner kick takers?

Amauri

but can he do it on a sunny noon at Empoli?

>recently
When did Amauri come? Like 2007?

ogbonna desu

you can drag outside of the box two Empoli players and it gives you the opportunity to cross with either a curler or a swinger

Why are Empoli allowed to use this kid-sized pitch?

Ehhh, they almost broke even on Ogbonna IIRC.

Diego?

In all seriousness Hernanes was an awful purchase, but everybody knew that when it happened it was a panic buy.

>you know remember his backpasses to Buffon

macarone looks as old as spalleti

Who /comfy/ here?

this
diego was good on his first season

>mfw we finally defended a corner without conceding

he was a turd on the pitch though

>diego
>first season

He only played one season, he was good for like the first 10 games. That was more Juve fucking the player then him being bad. Changed tactics and shit on him, I think even coaches.

Poor Diego never recovered, I remember him being hyped as next Kaka/Ronaldinho before the Juve transfer. He was selfish prick and had no workrate though, it wasn't just the club ruining him

Indeed that hype train was real. Juve had a bad run of transfers until they started to get it right. Not signing Di Natale being a big one, I forget whether they signed Amauri or Quags over him.

They also lost a lot of money just selling off players a year or two later at half price, but now they obviously got it right.

>Cuadrado

>Kvadrato

>cuadrado>cuadrado>cuadrado>cuadrado>cuadrado>cuadrado>cuadrado>cuadrado

>le disappear in big games man
>world class

>this does not slip

Berardi still hurt or can I look forward to him raping AC Mlan

yep, still injured

Oh shi-

>He only played one season
whoops

kek

fucking cuadrado
just replace him with dani alves already ffs

>>le disappear in big games man
that's characteristic of every Riomma player, he'll work on that

>0-0

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>tfw it finally came in
>mfw I go to the soccer bar and these Madrid and Barca "fans" have no idea who this guy is or team

they clearly don't give a crud about Italian football

Ogbonna actually had potential though.
Actually keked at that one
Nice one. How long did it take to ship to America?

And can someone tell me how Empoli is doing? Missed the first half.

Can't be more hipster than that desu

The worst thing about being a student is that I don't have money to start my jersey collection

they left Juventus a couple of real chances here and there but not too bad overall

This tbqh

>Ogbonna
>potential
wew

10 days give or take a day or two.

I live in Philadelphia so there is a surprising amount of Serie A fans especially in my neighborhood. Mainly Napoli with some MIlan or Inter fans. Think I am the only Juve fan out of everybody I know.

>being a football hipster

>Mainly Napoli with some Milan or Inter fans. Think I am the only Juve fan out of everybody I know.
Faith in humanity=restored
He was really good for Torino when they were promoted

Wanted to get it before he hopefully goes to Juve next year. Sassuolo have some of the nicest kits in the world, I'm not a Sassuolo supporter though I don't tip that hard.

>tfw I used to play in outfield positions with my Buffon 02/03 pink kit
jolly good times tbqh

he was promising young defender
torino even gave him captain position at the age of 20 or something

A lot of it has to do with many of them are actually from Naples or Milan. Philadelphia has a strong Italian heritage so they just follow the teams where they are originally from. Decent amount of Roma fans too actually.

kek who /valencia atletico during HT/ here

2 saved atletico penalties

>Prandelli is going to take over at Valencia from next week
rip in piss

He wasn't as hyped as Rugani, but yea he was incredibly hyped up. I remember being excited for him and that excitement died very quickly.

Yeah I figured as much. Most Italians who emigrated to America came from the south.

>tfw watching this and Manure choking against Stoke while posting in both threads

Sounds like they're dominating the game, time for a cheeky Bony goal.

Dabman missed two clear chances already kek
>260 mil

:^)

brb putting a cheeky fiver on a late Empoli 1-0 win

Dyabala has been pressing all game, looks really tight out there.

Hope his QT isn't giving him a tough time, pls don't break him ;_;

Juve can't wait for Marchisio to come back anybody who ever doubted him needs to look at what the team is without him.

juventus players have no idea when they are counter attacking

Based

We will score right? Pls say yes

inb4 rube wins with an offside goal in the 85th minute

BULLY
U
L
L
Y

>tfw you disappear in XS sized jacket

t.ahmed

Pls no bully

>le cocky australian juve shitposter
Here's your reply

first gol for pjaca at 87th

>bendtner played for juve
top wew

dubs for cheeky corner kick goal for empoli

So did Anelka, who Conte subbed on to play CM during a CL match.

His goal tally is rather impressive as well

The better question is who didnt Anelka play for?

Should have stayed at Arsenal.

Anelka and Adebayor are two footballers that are really difficult to sympathize with

BIG GUY

JESUS

>higuain

>poopita
Just like Cavani, he's nothing without Hamsik

>higuachoke

DYBALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wew, with force

DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA DIBALA

THE ALPHA MALE DOES IT AGAIN

>DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY >DYBY

BASED DYBALA

> I rate Higuain over Icardi

OH BOY HERE WE GO

PIPITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>(You)

(You)

HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN HIGUAIN

Rekt hard, rip empoli

(You)

(You)

wewlad

At least Napoli will beat Atalanta and keep the title race alive, r-right lads?

HIGUAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

More free you's

>(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) >(You) You)

WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST WORLD CLASS ST

>emPOOli

Piece of shit Empoli gifting this fat faggot goals

damn

Based Higgy, making us chubby lads look good

Inb4 hat-trick

FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN FATMAN

Empoli going straight down this year with this Martufello guy

> Higuain statpadding after Dybala scores the opener

Whatever. Icardi will overshadow this fat fuck after he rapes Roma.

>lemina

HERNANES
E
R
N
A
N
E
S

Icardi isn't even good as Crespo

Jeez man, selfish much? Pjaca was wide open

kek

piece of shit, could have handled the first gol to pjaca

>le poacher babby who raises other men kids man
>good

> poacher

2014 wants its arguments back.

Hard to poach without getting service.

Icardi is good, but Higuain is clearly better.

Who /melon with ham/ here?

Disgusting

why?

Based sturaro

>Only one slice
damn senpai...
Is this really your first time seeing melon with ham

Higuain was already better at Icardi's age, not sure why people have such hard-on for him. Probably because he's the only performing Inter player, but he'll be most likely gone soon

Imagine having no taste

I ate the others before taking the pic

I've had it before and it taste like shit

terrible food combination desu, don't know how people enjoy it

>I don't rate Higuain

That's exactly why, he is Inter's pride and joy.

yes

wew pjaca

PJACA

>Melon with ham
>extreme sweet with extreme salt
KYS

pizza

>swedish commentator pronouncing Pjaca as "Pjaka"
wew

No he wasn't better. Repeating that all the time on here wont make it true.

you are clearly of italian descent

looks like amerifat tier food combination

post yfw you realise pjaca is the new tsunaldo

This

He's literally le slav inside man

>No he wasn't better
Elaborate

he will be sold to sasol in exchange for berardi

Wait what? You are the one who brought it up. The onus is on you to state your case.

No he won't Berardi is going for 25mil, Sassuolo's owner said it in the summer he's going to Juventus next year it has just been delayed.

I want to watch United until the Napoli game starts, but they play so fucking bad it's not even funny. It's literally Mancinis Inter only five times as expensive

He's right though, Higuain was better

This desu

he will be sold with buyback clause like pool illora
because he will be rotting in bench if berardi actually come to juve

>tfw Empoli will go down while Udinese will stay up
i even fear Palermo will pull another cheeky 17th place

Well, Higuain scored more at 20, and this was for Real Madrid and in CL too. The only reason RM let him go is because Benzema is the only quality #9 willing to play second fiddle to a winger.

>Not watching for the Pogba memes.

>Where is Marchisio to give me the ball
>Why is Zlatan always yelling
>My feet hurt
>Why aren't we in first
>I wish I was at Juventus

>mfw attack of Dybala, Higuain, Pjaca and Berardi

>tfw Pjaca-Dybala-Berardi

Juventus must be most boring team in football, every team I watch them i give up after first half, expect match with inter, when surprise second half was shit.

why isn't dybala more popular? he has a pretty face that girls all over the world ould love, I imagine he'd be a marketers sweetheart

>playing pooba as 1 of 2 defensive midfielders
classic mouyes

>buy a player for 120 mil euro
>have no idea how to use him
Only in the EPLel

Lmao this is exactly why I make a point of watching every Manure match now, besides being ABU since '97

A loan is possible, but they will not sell him it makes no sense for them.

Martial 1-0
Classic shit English defending
United would lose 2-0 away to Chievo mark my fucking words

I am convinced Sassuolo would win the PL.

Matri would score 20

Considering their massive resources English clubs are generally awful.

Leicester won the league playing like Chievo

I was watchign the Everton game last week. There was some awful defending and Martin Tyler said something like with all the soft goals you see in the PL you have to wonder where are the world class defenders. I actually laughed.

Icardi is playing in a tougher defensive league under negative coaches with far worse players. Do you think Higuain all of a sudden became worse when he joined Napoli and played under Benitez?

English clubs make more positional errors than teams from any other nations and Lester won the league by exploiting those errors. Which is also why you'll almost never see an English club beat a Spanish one

Someone post the lineups

ATALANTA (3-5-2): Berisha; Caldara, Toloi, Masiello; Conti, Freuler, Gagliardini, Dramé, Kurtić; Petagna, Gomez

NAPOLI (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Zielinski, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Milik, Insigne

strawpoll.de/ya5e713 .

BOLOGNA (4-3-3): Da Costa; Krafth, Gastaldello, Maietta, Masina; Dzemaili, Nagy, Taider; Verdi, Destro, Krejci

GENOA (3-4-3): Perin, Gentiletti, Izzo, Burdisso; Lazovic, Veloso, Rincon, Rigoni; Laxalt, Simeone, Gapkè

>no Mertens
fucking Sarri playng him only in CL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CAGLIARI (4-3-1-2): Rafael; Pisacane, Ceppitelli, Bruno Alves, Murru; Isla, Tachtsidis, Padoin; Di Gennaro; Borriello, Sau

CROTONE (3-4-3): Cordaz; Ceccherini, Dos Santos, Ferrari; Rosi, Rohden, Crisetig, Martella; Tonev, Falcinelli, Palladino

He's been shit since scoring two in the opener though.

SAMPDORIA (4-3-1-2): Viviano; Sala, Silvestre, Skriniar, Regini; Barreto, Torreira, Linetty; Alvarez; Muriel, Quagliarella.

PALERMO (3-4-2-1): Posavec; Cionek, Goldaniga, Gonzalez; Rispoli, B. Henrique, Gazzi, Aleesami; Diamanti, Hiljemark; Nestorovski.

Zielinski again...he's honestly been pretty good but Allan has astounding workrate. Hope he has a good game.

He scored twice against Benfica. He always delivers when he actually gets to play

Both were major mistakes by Julio Cesar.
And also between the opener and the Benfica game he hasn't had a single good performance.

Mertens has amazing peaks but he's just too inconsistent. Hope he can find some rich vein of form soon though.

>And also between the opener and the Benfica game he hasn't had a single good performance.
he literally raped Milan
t. Milan supporter

what are we watching lads?

Is he, dare I say it, back?

napoli la

Raping Abate is about as hard as beating a little kid in a fistfight

i'm watchin pepe vs spurs waiting for Sassuolo humiliating >us like every year

Watching whether Napoli chokes or not

Is João Mário playing?

Think he's injured

Icardi didn't score as much as Dybala last season, whose main job is linking attacking play and creating chances, let alone comming close to Higuain's number. There's no indication Icardi should ever come close to such tally, while Higuain is on his way to match it. Higuain was more clinical at even younger age, not at 23

>taking the bait

Britanon looks like genuinely passionate Icardi fan though. He's good, too good for Inter even, but lets not carried away.

Zielinski is pure class.

>napolel

>Napoli

>conceding to Petagna

>it's a Atalanta destroy a big team at home episode
At least once a season

>Napolel

>La Talanta

>verdi has not been called for the NT
fucking ventura, I swear. it's always the same with any italian coach though.
I hope eder gets injured, nothing serious, just enough to miss the NT game, and maybe ventura will call him up, hopefully

Insigne and Jorginho not getting called are the real tragedies

Insigne is a meem

Insigne is a meme

>tfw we wont ever get rid of the 352 meme
Chiellini is not even good anymore

I think verdi has been playing better than insigne, who on top of that plays in a better team with better teammates so he has an easier time.
but yeah, those too are weird to be left out

nice one dansk bro

You have a point
Verdi should definitely be picked over Eder

>had an abundant lunch
>now sprawled on the couch watching Serie A

I love these lazy sundays

(You)

>tfw no based balo

what?

>wanting a dressing room breaking nigger
>AGAIN

I thought we all had learned the lesson

>Montolivo
"Meme Master" Ventura does it again

Misclicked

GOAT

That's a weird squad.

>le score penos and play above average once every 4 years darksome man

>Eder
>Montolivo
>Pellè
>no Jorgino ,Insigne, alredy seaid he wont call Berardi even if healty
at least we got eid of Zaza and Sturone

That's a weird flag.

yes

>tfw I can unironically claim that Denmark have a better squad than Italy

What a time to be alive

no you cant

>darmian
>montolivo
>pelle

At least they made it to the Euros (^:

I just did

You didn't do it unironically enough

For

Why does Atalanta always play their best game of the season against >us

PIGNATONE LI MORTACCI TUA

Atalanta are dominating Napoli

El Papu is a fucking madman

Wish Fiorentina bought him instead of Cristian "I'll play well if I feel like it" Tello

>culibaulì

At least it's not 3-0 amirite

Will crotone go down without winning a single match?

>Milk

it's possible. 20-team serie a is a joke.

PADOIN
A
D
O
I
N

TOP 10
O
P

>Palermo winning vs Sampdoria
why won't you fuck off

>Sampdoria

>Nestorowsky again
is he, dare i say it, the new GOAT?

is >milik being exposed? was he just lucky at the beginning and he's not that good?
With higuai napoli would be winning this game

But unfair to be honest.

He not the most mobile striker like the typical manlet Argentine, he needs service.

Not getting much of it but he came pretty close first half and his passing isn't bad.

cut him some slack, he's just come from the Eredivisie where the defending is much more bland on the stikers than in Serie A

also don't forget he's only 22

>Napooli

>rafalel
ffs

>Crapoli

Congratulations to Juventus.

Is another >juvewinslol episode

>tfw the league will be unirinocally over by october

>DAT BLOOTER
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

GET FUCKED PALERMO

TORINO (4-3-3): Hart; Zappacosta, Rossettini, Castan, Barreca; Benassi, Valdifiori, Acquah; Falque, Belotti, Boyé.

FIORENTINA (3-4-2-1): Tatarusanu; Tomovic, Astori, Salcedo; Bernardeschi, Sanchez, Badelj, Milic; Ilicic, Borja Valero; Kalinic.

MILAN (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Paletta, Gomez, De Sciglio; Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Suso, Bacca, Adriano

SASSUOLO (4-3-3): Consigli; Lirola, Antei, Acerbi, Letschert; Pellegrini, Magnanelli, Mazzitelli; Politano, Defrel, Adjapong

Preemptive
>Milan

Is there any chance for ac Milan to get top 5 this season? I don't watch serie a a lot

5th at best

>Le disappear in small matches team

it could be any big team aside from Juve right now desu (and Milan who are recovering but still can be called good in any game)

No because Naplel at least wins big matches

Inter beat Juve too, Roma won against Juve and Inter too last year

>Milan who are recovering but still can be called good in any game

>adjapong

Literally who

Milan fan. Slightly offended.

Also, anyone know where to watch the match? I'm still looking for a proper stream.

The wild ride continues.

>Abate

>AC
AHAHAHHAHAHA

It's on bt sport 1

>Slightly offended.

You will be strongly offended when they inevitably lose against Sassuolo.

reddit soccerstreams

Milan playing like shit, I really think sassuolo can do it.

>de sciglio
>abate

>Abate
How does he keep getting away with it?

>tfw Claude "Claudio" Ajapong is the only player actually born in sassuolo who's played with his town's team in serie A

hello where are the torino

Good finish I say

REFBALL

Napoli forever choke artists, now lets see Milan with their shitters

Wtf is donnarumma a boxer?

>refballing this hard againts sasuolo

>Abate and De Sciglio are almost always the worst players on the pitch
>Play them all the time anyway

Just
Fucking
Play
Vangioni and Calabria

Vangioni sans Calabria.

In truth, all their fullbacks are unremarkable, but they could at least give Vangioni a chance.

What is that flag

Im on mobile

st lucia

Yes. Might as well play 3 cbs.

Bacca has been a ghost

de sciglio also gets called for the NT

de sciglio is always pretty good for nt but utter trash for meelan
rly meks u tink

>Blowing the whistle in a potentially dangerous counterattack

Just like like in my FIFA games

This.

De Sciglio is shit in the NT too

ThisAzzuri just makes him look good because they carry his shitty ass.

It's like with Pogba outside of Juventus. He's like a bad, dabbing Moussa Sissoko in Manchester United.

probably yeah

>Halftime

What happened to Napoli?

I missed today's game

Pogba isn't that bad m8.

He's unironically their best playmaker. Obviously Ibra will be heavily marked and their wingers are inexperienced so he isn't getting many assists.

Worth £60 mill, far from his £97 or whatever mill tag but not remotely 'worse' than Sissocko.

No rarebro, Vangioni is shit. He's another Taiwo.

Pogba has been mediocre at best, and utterly disappointing considering the pricetag. Take literally any BPL midfielder valued at above 20mil pounds and he would do the same job. He had one solid half out of all the matches he played. Everything people were saying about him during the summer (overhyped Juvebabby carried by better midfielders) turned out to be true, but he's actually performing even worse than I expected.

Suso has improved a lot

Yeah.

Damn, there's no hope then.

holy shit

Is Bacca even playing? Lapadula in

jdimsa

>dat defending

LMAO literal kiddyfootball

>MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN >MILAN

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>MEELAN

Please stop the rape train

The chinese will lower their bid by 50m or so I think. Squad is worthless.

>spanish commentary saying that sacking Allegri was a mistake

The mistake was buying players twice in ten years

Which part of Sassuolo are you from, my friends?

I live in the empty stands of the Mapei Stadium

Milan pls get your shit together, you guys have to end up higher than Inter

hahahahahahahah can't even beat them with their b team

Who /sassuolo/ here?

PENALTY KICK

BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA
youtube.com/watch?v=n5n7CSGPzqw

NO ERA PENAL (I'm milanista)

Inter is stronger and plays better
We can't compete
I just hope Montella is able to keep hold of the group till the end so we don't end up in seventh place or worse

>SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO >SASSUOLO

Sìììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììì LOCATELLI
GOODBYE MERDOLIVO

Wew

BLOOT
L
O
O
T

Ballon d'Or when?

What a cluster fuck

>NIANG THE SUPERSUB

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OH SHIT

SASSUOLO

J U S T

Embarrassing.

PALETA

Wew

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS SERIE A

>Seria A iz boring

JUST

>That ref ball penalty for Milan was a lifeline for a shit team

Gaolgaolagaoalagagahagagahagagoallllllll

Autumn Italy posts!

Kek if Beradi was playing he would have scored at least 5 by now

My fucking sides

Flew high like an eagle!

nvm

Locatelli is good guys

I turn off TV after 1-3 goal REEEEEEE

fucking refball

Nah the ref balls makes it exciting

APOLOGIZE

Where you order it from?

>play most Italian nationals for their infrastructure
>Even give their young nationals a try
>Win, despite their back against the wall

Hope everyone else takes note.

Yeah. For me, it's the MLS.

we did it!

WEBMS PLZ

Lel

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rigged shitfest, but that's ACM specialty, unnoticed robbery.

#rigorepelomila'

i'v missed people butthurt after a win

inter will win the scudetto.
napoli 2nd torino and juve with the same points but jue 4th and out of the champions due to goals in direct matches.
All of them within 3 points and juve loses the league at the last match due to higuain choking.

Were you saying this last week when they didn't get a free kick outside the box and a red card for Florentina in the final seconds?

Your meme got assfucked in ten minutes, be humble about it

> Sasol

>sub montolivo
>win

I really like the Serie A theme music. It's classical and always has this element of intrigue behind it. Better than that shitty EPL music

it will never happen with this shitters desu

To be fair Berardi wasnt playing

Given the state of that game and how he usually rapes Milan it could have been like 8-4 kek

>call montolivo for the NT
>???

Are you stupid, trolling, drugged or all of the above?

ACM in Milan is awarded free penalties since the dawn of Serie A.

>Milan 84 40 +44
>Napoli 70 40 +30
>Juventus 59 38 +21
>Roma 70 49 +21
>Lazio 60 57 +3
>Inter 53 52 +1

In before

>le champagne football produces le penuldies

Same excuse as Lavorplel.

Never even doubted the lads desu

but it doesn't matter cause in two weeks Chievo will spank Milan and normal service will be resumed

How the fuck did >we manage to turn this game around? I haven't seen it because [spoiler]I was travelling back home for the new semester[/spoiler]

So butthurt.

Milans defense is so shit that it's easier to score on them than get penalties desu

Erm, sorry I don't watch Sassuolo much.

Does Berardi play defence as well?

Lol, with Calabria, Romagnoli and Antonelli on the pitch they wouldn't have scored. Abate, DS and Gomez fucked everything up. Nice biased argument. Last year did they win with Berardi on the pitch? No.

Chievo are top 5 team now. The italians who wanted them out are clueless.

If anything Udinese should gtfo.

No which is why I didn't change the amount of goals Milan scored

m8 Milan just conceded three goal at home against Sassuolo who currently have something like 1/3 of their team out for injuries

I don't think there's anything to celebrate or greentext here

youtube.com/watch?v=k_GjaM6osMs
what did he mean by this

don't worry you're going back to irrelevancy in a bunch of weeks lel

it's a joke my man calm down

ROMA (4-2-3-1): Szczesny; Bruno Peres, Manolas, Fazio, Juan Jesus; Strootman, De Rossi; Salah, Perotti, Florenzi; Dzeko. All: Spalletti

INTER (4-2-3-1): Handanovic; Ansaldi, Miranda, Murillo, Santon; João Mario, Medel; Candreva, Banega, Perisic; Icardi. All: de Boer

it looks like i'm not the one worried here

>juan jesus

top jej

>Juan jesus
>fazio
>Bruno peres

Wew

why so bitter?

>Jesus
>no Ninja
is Spalletti trowing it?

tbf ninja has been dogshit lately

Monggolan has been shit since the league started tbqh

roma's one is a actually a 3-4-3 right?

>Salah
biggest choker in Roma. Shitty winger. No idea why he still plays.

it's just laughable to see you losers get so fired up after winning against >sasol

numbers are relative

t. le strikerless tactics manager

>Shitty winger
'no'
choker no doubt, but he's a good winger

>why do you celebrate for your team

what part of milan are you from lad?

san siro m8

>stop being happy after a win
ok

which anime are you watching this season lads?

twitter.com/semo33/status/782644028718325760?s=09

Look at his face and tell me you are still bitter, i dare you.

pathetic, he's a grown ass man paid to play, and won a league match not the world cup
fucking lol

nothing, waiting for classicaloid and sangatsu to start

we should demand Simeone Jr from based Preziosi, he is our man

game thread?

careful on those edges

Roma - Inter thread

>>Pescara - Chievo
>0-1, Meggiorini
my.mixtape.moe/yxspkd.mp4

>0-2, Inglese
dailymotion.com/video/x4vlre5_sport

>>Udinese - Lazio
>0-1, Immobile
my.mixtape.moe/mhpepc.mp4

>0-2, Keita
my.mixtape.moe/gyuxhw.mp4

>0-3, Immobile
my.mixtape.moe/veqfpj.mp4

>>Empoli - Juventus
>0-1, Dybala
my.mixtape.moe/wndxpq.mp4

>0-2, Higuain
my.mixtape.moe/ektmkb.mp4

>0-3, Higuain
my.mixtape.moe/yducqp.mp4

>>Cagliari - Crotone
>1-0, Di Gennaro
my.mixtape.moe/urmcuj.mp4

>2-0, Padoin
my.mixtape.moe/ghpody.mp4

>2-1, Stoian
youtu.be/JCHkKvp2Hqk

>>Bologna - Genoa
>0-1, G. Simeone
my.mixtape.moe/suraxz.mp4

>>Sampdoria - Palermo
>0-1, Nestorovski
dailymotion.com/video/x4vo8q5_sampdoria-0-1-palermo-goal-ilija-nestorovski-2-10-2016_sport

>1-1, B. Fernandes
dailymotion.com/video/x4voaxq_brun0-fern-ndes-goal-hd-s-mpdoria-1-1-p-lerm0-02-10-2016-hd_sport

>>Atalanta - Napoli
>1-0, Petagna
my.mixtape.moe/rpvfau.mp4

>>Milan - Sassuolo
>1-2, Aceribi
my.mixtape.moe/etlynv.mp4

>1-3, Pellegrini
my.mixtape.moe/tjqhvx.mp4

>2-3, Bacca (pen)
my.mixtape.moe/hmhdab.mp4

>3-3, Locatelli
my.mixtape.moe/smehms.mp4

>4-3, Paletta
my.mixtape.moe/iozrrm.mp4

>>Torino - Fiorentina
>1-0, Falque
dailymotion.com/video/x4vogkw_sport

>2-0, Benassi
my.mixtape.moe/vttvjr.mp4

>2-1, Babacar
dailymotion.com/video/x4vool1_khouma-babacar-goal-hd-torino-2-1-fiorentina-02-10-2016_sport
Sorry for the shitty DailyMotion links, they were all I could find.

AGINNOLL

thank lad

thks rare flag

Pls explain

no problem