youtube.com/watch?v=jmxw4K3w4N4
espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400869664
youtu.be/6K3hoc_mCnY
youtube.com/watch?v=JvD5dg6VBHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

no

maybe

I want a diet pepsi with my 20 big macs please.

but MUH incredible catches

I don't know

There's a video on YouTube with old men in their 70s catching balls wearing these gloves. Just random old guys they picked off the street. can't take this sport seriously anymore. OBJ couldn't catch a cold without them.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=jmxw4K3w4N4

Who could say?

Can you repeat the question?

Holy fucking kek

why don't they just use magnets?!

>gloves
they are called handshoes

Pretty soon they're all gonna be wearing bubblewrap

Could you repeat the question?

Lost a lot of respect for today's receiver. Lol at ODB one handed catch, no wonder he made it.

*SMACKS LIPS*
IT'S JUST AN ASSESSORY NIGGA

>is it fair to old school receivers
Of course. Stick'em was a thing. And an NFL with more drops is a less exciting NFL.

The fuck it is

>amerigloves

muh goals
muh points
muh scores

Why can't Americans appreciate sports where there isn't a score every 2 minutes

It's the casual fans that the league needs to make money off of. I actually watched espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400869664 yesterday despite not being a fan of either team nor any team in the B1G.

Finally, a viable way of scoring tackles.

Is it really unfair if everyone has them?

>Why can't Americans appreciate sports where there isn't a score every 2 minutes

I see you've never watched baseball.

Why not just let them use roids then? I mean, i agree with your argument, but why is one tech better than another? besides muh heart failure.

That doesn't make you special pal

You mean the sport that's down -473,997 in attendances since 2015?

I know, but by your butthurt I can tell I'm better than you.

What's that reference to the aluminium bat he makes?

Did the MLB ban bats made of certain materials or something

Why do cornerbacks drop so many interceptions even though they're wearing these? There's zero excuses

Aluminum bats in particular. Taking those out to the park is like playing a video game.

it's safer to knock balls down than go for the catch, even when going for the catch, they need to be sure they won't give it back to the offense. WR is just running a route from memory which CB is trying to chase, which is harder.

I'd love to stick my head up her asshole.

Almost all cornerbacks at one time wanted to be receivers. They can't catch so they become cornerbacks if they want to keep playing football. The gloves don't help. Stop being gullible.

>The gloves don't help. Stop being gullible.

lol, thanks, good laff

It takes far more skill to play CB than WR though.

Nice try "virgin the science guy". They don't.

No dude, you see a ton of DBs dropping passes that they definitely would prefer to intercept. Ones thay look easy. Happens quite often

>muh heart failure doesn't count

Cmon m8. The difference between gloves and roids is that every reciever uses gloves because there are no negative consequences aside from maybe sweaty hands and an allergic reaction to latex.

Steroids can fuck your body and mind if you go overboard.

>comparing Roids to sticky gloves

One is banned because some people don't want to run the risk of its after effects. If you use sticky gloves, there is no risk involved. It's an innovation in technology. That's like wanting to ban the newest type of cleat because they give you too much traction or some shit like that.

whatever helps you sleep at night

I play receiver with my friends every touch game, always get open, and can't cover worth a shit. It's a lot easier to act than react.

The gloves definitely help. I don't play HS or college football but I've had a pair of these when I worked at an NFL stadium and when you wear these and start catching footballs (not little bitch throws either) it makes you wonder how these people who do this job for a living and get paid millions of dollars drop passes or INTs so often

Then why are corked bats illegal in baseball?

Wes Welker pls go.

In golf they ban equipment because it literally makes the game easier. There's tons of equipment limitations actually. In hockey there's illegal stick curves, they keep making goalie pads smaller and smaller. Why do you think stickem is banned in the NFL? Or why pitchers in baseball get in trouble for having pine tar or other sticky shit on their hands?

But they let them use roids. Drug testing in NFL only focuses on recreational drugs. They let them use PEDs as much as they want because it makes for more entertaining football.

Maybe not make them fly paper, but I think gloves help from your hands getting burned by a bullet pass from a QB

youtu.be/6K3hoc_mCnY

No college and high school bats have been nerfed because some pitcher got critically hurt or killed due to being hit in the head. They have to pass a standard now that made the bats weaker

>60 year old man tossing a 3mph lob underhanded
>Someone catches it with one hand sort of
OH WOW THIS OLD GUY CAUGHT THE BALL WITH GLOVES ON NFL EXPOSED

Yes gloves are for faggots. I prided myself in hs and semi pro that i never wore gloves. I was a rb though, but i still could make 1 handed catches w/o them.

you're an idiot if you think catching up is easier. You can't predict cuts, etc. My god please casual somewhere else.

please stop. You're thinking of HGH

1 bull's horn up my rectum please

>friends
almost had me

Capt'n Obvious ladies and gentlemen

>semi-pro football

all that and yet here you are. congrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvD5dg6VBHw

Yes, Tim Brown the goat

Catching isn't even a skill anymore.

It is about speed, route running and being savvy enough to find breaks in the coverage.

If those CBs could catch in the first place, they would've been playing receiver.

The majority of Corner back's tend to be a lot shorter than the receivers

Didn't jerry rice admit to using stickum or something?

YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

>pats fans will unironically say that 49ners cheated too using stickum.

these fucking gloves are stickier than what stickum ever hoped to be.

one is against the rules, one isn't you are either dumb or a stupid casual.

>against the rules
>pats telling me what is against the rules

they should wear cotton gloves so their hands don't get sweaty but they still can get a grip on it

They should force them to wear slippery gloves

Yes. They banned stickmen years ago for other same reason.

t. never played football before

Not true. Aluminum bats have been banned because it is too easy to score a homerun. Basicly the bat, upon contact with the ball deforms and adds extra power to the ball when it forms back into his first state. Imagine a full metal ball droping on a hard surface, it will bounce.

DO NOT try to fap while wearing these, trust me