joins barcelona, the best team in the league by a huge margin. one of the greatest team's of all time

> joins barcelona, the best team in the league by a huge margin. one of the greatest team's of all time.

> joins bayern, the best team in the league by a huge margin. just won the champions league.

> joins manchester city, the best team in the league by a huge margin. league so fucked that the last season it was one by a championship side.

i think i've worked out this ''goat's'' master plan, guys

Barça almost didn't qualify for the CL before he came

>one

He's going to Juventus next

I don't think Juve is willing to pay his wages. He'll go to PSG.

Barça the season before Guardiola arrived:
-3rd in the Liga, eighteen points behind Real Madrid and ten behind Villarreal.
-Knocked out by Valencia in the King's Cup semifinals.
-Knocked out by United in the CL semifinals.

Barça in the first Guardiola season:
-Winner of Liga, King's Cup and CL.

>king's cup
It's called copa del rey

Oh my god

this board wants pep to fail so hard haha, fucking miserable people

how come no one else thought of it then?

If he wins the Champions with Citeh, his legacy as a great is sealed

He only goes to teams that can offer the resources to recreate his beloved tiki-taka Barca

Poop had nothing to do with barcelona's success, Villa does. Just check the amount of titles barça has before and after Villa arrived to power.

>Citeh
>Tiki taka
You wot m8?

no messi = no cl

>Villa does. Just check the amount of titles barça has before and after Villa arrived to power.
If you mean the player he arrived in 2011. If you mean Villar it is written Villar not Villa

>the best team in the league by a huge margin
>finished 4th last season with one of the oldest squads in the league and had no central defenders

wew

Literally a triangular passing style between every 3 players, and prolonged possession, and using multiple attacking players to draw defenders out of position

This is all what Pep does

lol, Villar not villa, still hadn't my coffee.

Messi can only do that against 10 players. That semi was just won due a made up red card. 2009 is a clear example of how he really had an impact on Barça

Paki please go

>manchester city, the best team in the league by a huge margin
not really

> joins barcelona, the best team in the league by a huge margin. one of the greatest team's of all time.
they were great at clapping ill give you that. even Mahamadou fucking diarra styled on them

>Gypsie halal fan
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EL PAAAAAAAAAYOOOOO

>go to teams with absolutely no competition
>"im ready for my next challenge"

>joins manchester city, the best team in the league by a huge margin
>didn't win the league in either of the previous 2 seasons

ebin m8

Cred Forums Pass user since February 2013.

this is what merengues really believe

>Cred Forums Pass user since February 2013.
what?

Seems pretty self-explanatory to me m89

Cred Forums Pass user since February 2013.

they have internet in sudan??

you guys are missing the point, pep is only one of a few people who is allowed to coach these elite teams. he's done a good job.

Barcelona are only the best team in the world because of Pep before that they weren't anywhere near it.

so far the only blemish on pep's record is not winning the ucl with bayern.

but don't act like the ucl is easy to win with any team.

>league so fucked that the last season it was one by a championship side.

About time you admit your EPLEL is shit.

not sure what makes you think im a halal fan, but ok.

fuck off retard, if you think this post was worth screencapping better kill yourself

OP here

the point is that he takes over teams that are essentially fantastic, but underperforming. unless you feel players like messi, xavi, eto'o and inestia were at their natural level at 3rd, or de bruyne, sterling, fernando etc found their natural level at 3rd and 4th, then you'll see what i mean.

i'm actually sure he's a great manager, but he selects literally the most talented teams in the league that have a fucked up management, become complacent, have a cancer dressing room and so on.

What he did at Barcelona was impressive. What he did at Bayern was par for the course. He has only just started at City. He should win a lot given the amount of backing and talent at his disposal.

>dominates two-team leagues
>Euros are dazzled

>first year in competitive league
>collapses almost immediately

Cap this post, Pep buys out his own contract before June of next year

city coming 4th last season was an absolute joke - they 'should' have been walking the league, not from the money spent, but just because they *obviously* had the highest quality of players available to them

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

Pep fags like you are truly insufferable

Oh wow he took a barca with messi inesta and xavi from 3rd to 1st what a miracle

>one