>actually bad

*dabs*

He hits the bar often

wow

dab

Deepest lore

Jack of all trades, master of none.

Genius marketing project
He just borough Juventus 100 millions are around 20 to his agent.

Nice one.

at first I was memeing about how bad he is but he really looks like completely useless shit

First post best post

>IM HERE TO MISS SITTERS AND HIT THE BAR

>AND IM ALL OUT OF SITTERS

*DABS*

>United paid the equivalent of 2,9 tons of pure gold for a shit Fernandinho

it all makes sense now

*dabs*

He is part of a sting operation to expose racism in football. He is intentionally playing like shit and dabbing to anger fans and lure them into racially abusing him on social media, so the Britbong police can arrest them and help England become more racially tolerant

>ManU DNA #Pogback la
>he just needs to gel with the team give him more time
>stats don't matter because he influences the game so much la
>intimidating physical presence
>already better than Zidane la
>Hull didn't play fair they defended too much
>just watch him crush City la
>silky smooth dribbling
>number 6 ofcourse he doesn't assist or score la
>shirt sales basically paid the transfer fee by now
>if he flops United can afford it la
>*dabs*

>Bebe's 'flop' United career: 7 games (3 starts), 2 goals, 1 assist

>Pogba's 89 million United career: 15 games (8 starts), 1 goal, 0 assists

>pogbar

can someone please give spurdo a man utd top and a retarded haircut?

Did he get a new haircut though? That's what truly matters

wew

holy shit

twitter.com/PogbaHighlights

wew

anyone got the bananas in old trafford and jack colback in blackface pasta?

ayy lmao, that twitter is pure gold

best I could do on a short notice

perfect

The UK spends around £700m per year on importing bananas, which comes to roughly 5 billion bananas. £100m would buy you about 714,000,000 bananas. The length of the average banana is ~18cm, its width is ~7cm, and its weight is ~120grams. Old Trafford is 105x68m. If you wanted to cover the entire pitch at Old Trafford with bananas, it would only take 566,093 bananas to do so. If you wanted to form a cube of pure banana and put it on the pitch at Old Trafford, you could build a cube of pure banana 100.9 metres high, weighing about 6 tonnes. Alternatively, you could place 9,439 bananas in each seat. Instead of filling a pitch with bananas, Manchester United spent that money on the far more racist option of putting Jack Colback in blackface.

(c) Ching Chong 2016

Wow

Funny how I kept asking you this over and over again and no one ever came up with any good answers and just called me an idiot.

>tfw too slow

Idiot

Do you goyim at least buy the Chevrolet product? That is all I care about with this guy.

>he doesn't do any flashy shit therefore he isn't good

I bet you thought Makelele and Gattuso were also bad.

no I'm not black

This is cultural appropriation please apologize.

Non-meme answer
>Why was he good for Juve
Carried by pairs of elite deep playmakers and hard working mids (Pirlo/Vidal & Marchisio/Khedira) and had complete freedom to do his memery while others covered for him. Also played in dominant team of the league.
>Why did Manure buy him
To sell shirts to shitskins

Sell shirts

Blacks but Chevys there? Interesting. More white trash buy it here.

I would say blacks waste their money on Cadillacs here.

>comparing the useless dabnog with makelele or gattuso

>Implying Pogba fulfils the same role as Makelele or Gattuso

L L
O
L L

oh my mistake I completely mixed up the two

still I barely remember seeing a single Chevy IRL. Maybe some flashy fuck years ago. There are some Fords around but that's about it for American cars

Nice

>STILL believing the shirt-sales meme

It's been debunked about 400 trillion times now.

>what is sarcasm
Seriously though, appeal to Manure's mostly "ethnic" fanbase had to play a huge part

ManU's fanbase is mostly southeast Asian gypsies

Arsenal is 100% black

Interesting, thanks for the info.

So do German cars dominate Europe? Or does each country have their own brands that people tend to buy?

>South east asians

More like the whole chinky asians

bro this is Italy. Everywhere you turn there's a Fiat. If you're rich you get a Ferrari, Lambo or Maserati. I'd say there are plenty of VWs though, for that mid-range market

So he should be playing as an AMC with one ball-winner and one play-maker behind him, right?

>actually having noodle runes adverts in Old Trafford
Chinks are like children, they'll rather buy merchandise with fancy nig on it than having some less flashy, but actually better player there (veratti, pjanic, kante etc.)

It's questionable whether even that would work for Manure, he played in such setup against Feyenoord and did fuck all. He's a 3-5-2 babby.

He should be playing in a three man midfield with two better players to hide how shit he is.

french, swedes, italians buy their own cars, everyone else buys German. Eastern europe buys plenty of Skodas, Dacias and Volvos because they're dirt cheap

kek

i dont get it

Are alfas common there? The 8c is so pretty.

relatively, but nowhere near fiat

Actually there are more and more people in France buying German cars

Imagine being Michael Carrick in this team and having to be all like "damn, Paul Pogba, you worth 100 million, all skillfull with your tight backheels and horrific youtube dabbing dance. I would totally pass the ball to you, both 5 yards and across the field." when all he really wants to do is control the tempo of the game with his football brain. Like seriously imagine having to be Carrick and not only sit on the bench while Paul Pogba flaunts his disgusting haircut in front of you, the favorable media barely concealing his mediocre performances and bad positioning, and just sit there, game after game, hour after hour, while he perfects his dab. Not only having to tolerate his clumsy fucking passing but his haughty attitude as everyone in England tells him he's FUTURE GOAT and DAMN, PAUL POGBA DOES A BACKPASS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his bright yellow fucking nigger shoes misplace passes you didn't even know could be missed before that day. You've been providing nothing but a healthy diet of intelligent passing and calm control and recycling possession for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wallsend. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on the pattern in his hair as he taps it to writhe it suggestively at the sky sports cameras, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and enjoy in his "high potential" (for that is what the media call him)" footballing ability, the ability he worked so hard for against Bologna and Carpi in the Serie A. And then Mourinho demands more backheels, and you know you could outpass every single person in this team before the opposing defenders could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Carrick. You're not going to lose your future coaching career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>volvo
>dirt cheap

really makes you think

kek

Whoa

Daily reminder that Manure sold a top 3 striker in the world to buy a bunch of overpriced pieces of shit.

Chicano, pls

Is Pogba the new Di Maria? An expensive flop heralding the coming of another season in the Europa League?

twitter.com/WengerTactic/status/782563784321863680

Can anyone tell me what the ref meant by not giving a card here

>top 3 striker in the world
I like him but fuck off, Mexico

...damn

Is it any coinsidence that DAB is BAD backwards?
I think fucking not.;

i guess he thought traditional african culture isn't a bookable offence

>an actual money laundering operation disguised as a player transfer is better than Pogba