Jose Mourinho Appreciation

1. First manager to play Eto at right back
2. First manager to have 2 world record breaking signings and fail to win the champions league with them
3. Cast out Kevin DeBruyne because he wasn't running around like a retarded chicken on the wing like he demanded
4. First manager to get blown the fuck out by his own physio
5. First manager to alienate his club's greatest servant because they didn't obey him unquestionably
6. Sold Romelu lukaku for pennies without inserting a buyback clause
7. Wasted the David Luiz money on a one season wonder like matic
8. Turned Nigeria's most promising attacking midfielder into a boring, useless defensive midfielder
9. Begged for a Ruined Kaka then whined about how he wasn't good enough
10. First manager to give Real Madrid's #10 shirt to invisible meme
11. Turned Ronaldo from an all around dominant force of nature into a petulant tap-in babby that can't perform without the rest of the team spoonfeeding him
12. Almost ruined luka modric
13. Turned an impressionably young, highly creative attacking midfield into the modern day run around and do nothing player we see today, Oscar
14. Ruined Eden Hazard
15. Almost chased away all the goat youth at Chelsea
16. Already ruined Martial and soon Rashford
17. Convinced his club to spend trillion double dollars for a dabbing Leroy Fer
19. First manager to gouge out a cancer patients eyes and get away with it
20. trusted Thibaut Courtois to not be a rat after he betrayed DeBruyne and got rid of Cech
21. demanded Cuadrado only to bench him completely
22. insisted on a washed up Branislav Ivanovic instead of playing the best defensive left back in football, Filipe Luis
23.Still is deluded enough to play the club's albatross of a captain, Wayne Rooney

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI
youtube.com/watch?v=-vQADoGc_UI
youtube.com/watch?v=weMfQGVFEKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CRASHING THIS CLUB

WITH NO SURVIVORS

POST YFW YOU'RE NOT A CUSTOMER

>mouyes
>customers
>poogba
>memephis
>de gay
>the theatre of memes

thank you god

>HIS LAST SEASON AT CHELSEA WAS JUST A FLUKE LA

OptaJoe – Verified account @OptaJoe

13 – Man Utd have won 13 points from their opening 7 games this season; 3 fewer than at this stage of 2015/16 under Louis van Gaal. Normal

24. Signed poodro for 30m hahaha
25. Already alienated Luke Shaw after throwing him under the bus for the Watford loss, simply because he's still annoyed that the little shit rejected him when he was Chelsea boss
26.Wants to beat up an old man
27. Muh hardworking player babby
28. Literally started a whole premier league season with a strikeforce of Ba, Eto'o and >Torres

Moyes was a tactical genius, history proved him right.

>19
What?

>chelsea fan
>had to hide during these threads
>now get to bast in them

BASED MOURINHO MAKING ME HAPPY AGAIN

lel

where is 18?

But we beat Hull in 90+5+0.5m

it's OUR year

Tito vilanova mouyes eye poking incident.

I still rate him.

>eto at rb
Are you serious?

I think there's supposed to be a joke in there somewhere.

did you see that score G?

>MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS >MANURE >MOUYES >POOGBA >CUSTOMERS

>bought Filipe Luis and sold him a year later for a loss, replaced him with a pacy black man that cost even MORE money

this guy is just a merc

It's Jay.

>yfw Mourinho unironically pulls through like the Inter saga

IS IT JAY OR G?

It's G you stupid fucks

It's G, it's fucking G.

do not talk to me

what is this customers shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI

WE DEM MOUYES BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=-vQADoGc_UI

Them feels ;_;

Nah. Jay.

.......but i am a customer

I don't understand Cred Forums memes but I have photoshop ready for requests so that I can learn

>face transplants and boob/ass enhancements, etc

Is poop a fraud too?

add another layer to this one with mou on the outside

>10. First manager to give Real Madrid's #10 shirt to invisible meme

>Wants to beat up an old man

He means Wenger.

He means Rooney.

Sorry Pham the zipper could've used more work but I didn't want to you to get bored and leave

But Wenger is 191cm, Mouyes is 174cm.

Wenger might be old, but he's got a good 6-7 inches on him.

M8,Keane was a manlet yet he made Vieira his bitch plenty of times

10/fucking 10

manure bandwaggoner detected

Thats why wenger just laugh it off when asked about it.

nice

m8 keane was scared of fucking alan shearer

Thanks bro

hoping for more requests to lighten up the evening

find a picture of pogba dabbing and shop milners face onto it

Thanks

An oldie but personal favourite

kek, saved.

ye mou-face on the left little stretchy but still great job m8.

my fellow zol

To be fair Ba was pretty decent. At least he gave us the goal from the slip. That alone make me always appreciate him.

How's this pham?

It needs a good 20 minutes, but thanks bro

Love the British desire to familiarise himself with foreign cultures, thanks my zoal

Tad bit better lighting

nicca i'm sudani

Sorry about, that, Kayf Ala7wal?

And don't tell me your another medicinefag who's managed to get there on PLABS?

Also don't entertain any ideas of returning to this hellhole, collapse is imminent, the Kezan are funnelling all forms of local and foreign currency outside the country in anticipation of doomsday

kek

just do ideas you think would be funny if you want to do more. any ones laughing at united are always good

lul nah been here since i was 7.

dw my mind is set on marryin a qt3.14 and workin in dubai for best of both worlds

Good lad

Made this for another thread, not the best

ONE GOAL FROM ANT-NY
CANCELLED OUT SHORT-LY

> best of both worlds

i-is something good about sudan?

what would happen if i lived there as a whiteboi? i'm looking to get out of this shithole (the UK)

well first of all u wouldn't be a whiteboi anymore...either tan or skin cancer

i'd predict suicide within 2 years

And still got more points than pep this weekend

Reminder that MOU got more points today than PEP

#exposed#tikifraudsta

Oy fuck you m8, that was my post

HIJACKING THIS THREAD
P
E X P O S E D
P

29. Bought Salah when he could've bought Antoine Griezmann
30. Missed out on Douglas Costa when he was BEGGING to join Chelsea
31. Signed and plays Willian

>hpep

Pretty sure Emenalo ruled out Douglas Costa

1. £50m or 1/2 of a Dabbing Moussa Sissoko spent on John Stones
2. First manager to think Jesus Navas is better than Leroy Sane
3. First manager to insist on having goalkeepers play center back and pass it around no matter how shit they are
4. Fell for the Fernando meme
5. Insists that Kolarov is his best full back like Mouyes believed in Ivanovic
6.First manager to spend 75m + Eto'o for a striker, then sell him for 25m because he didn't obey him
5. turned the most exciting bayern side in decades into a boring sideways passing muh possession side
6. Has won zero champions league titles without Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, & Busquets
7. Sucked Gotze's dick to get him to leave only to then turned him into shit
8. Thought Willy Habanero or whatever the fuck his name is, should start over Joe Hart
9. Demanded Bernat even though he needed a replacement for Lahm
10. failed to replace Lahm but instead played him in midfield and started Rafinha
11. First manager to only go to clubs that spend at least 100m in a transfer window to be satisfied
12. spouts shit about tiki-taka but still ends up booting it long when his manlets get bullied
13. Has zero wins in the EPL without Debruyne carrying them in midfield

he looks way better with hair

DON'T FORGET KEIRRISON

Told you the free penalties would stop sometime.

Pls help im lost

I love these memes

Semifinals against Barcelona.

>Moyes head opens
>It is mourinho again

or chigrinsky, bought him for 35 millions and sold him back to same team next year for 20

If they fire him they have to pay him like 30 million dollars? I'd try to get fired too for that kind of money.

No because poop didn't spend the GDP of a small country on a black dabbing James Milner.

>James Milner
4 goals 1 assist in 6 games
>Paul Pogshit
1 goal 1 dab 0 assists in 7 games

Apologize to James

he didn't dab

It's incredible how man united spends so much money every summer and their squad still looks so average.
A team that has Young, Valencia, Blind, Lingard, Depay, Rojo, Fellaini and present times Rooney as options will never get more than a finish on top 4.

1. Most points in a La Liga season
2. Won Real Madrid's first Copa del Rey in 28 years
3. Coached the skinniest Ronaldo in Real Madrid history
4. Most eyes poked
5. Most "Por Ques" per minute

Man Utd has no supporters

>t. manure customer

15m for Blind
30m for Memepiss
28m for Fellaini
20m for Rojo

I'm not sure if you missed the joke or if I'm missing your joke

Where did the ’customers’ meme spring up from?

>3. Coached the skinniest Ronaldo in Real Madrid history
>4. Most eyes poked
>5. Most "Por Ques" per minute

>5. Most "Por Ques" per minute

kek

>Por que

Oh man, that was peak Mourinho.

youtube.com/watch?v=weMfQGVFEKQ

>Being this mad and jealous over the biggest football club in the world

Why do you love football? It's because of winning. Would you watch/support your club if they NEVER won any matches? No, you wouldn't. Don't lie to yourself. You watch it because you know one day they'll win. Maybe next week. Maybe in 7 weeks. But the fact remains, you keep doing it because you seek that victory.

And why do you want that victory? It's because it makes your club look good. If they win two in a row, your club gets more credit. Your life choice/culture/livelihood increases in value somewhat. If your club wins trophies, sure it's fun and all for the moment itself, but the reality is it's only valuable because it's about LEGACY. Winning a trophy means your club's value and stock goes way up. It cements its place further as a success. It means more money from sponsors. It means more ticket sales. It improves the value of your club.

And why is that important? Because at the end of the day it's all about WINNING. Being the top club in region. Being the top club in the league. Being the top club in the country. Being the top club in Europe. Being the top club in the WORLD.

It's what every man, woman and child wants. It's the only reason anyone watches football or gives a shit about any of it. Being number 1. It doesn't matter if you're a Barca fan or a Cambridge United fan. The goal is the same. World domination.

So it's only natural you hate Manchester United. Because they are, and have been the world's leaders for quite some time now and by a comfortable margin. And guess what, they don't even need to win trophies to do it. They can go out and sign Pogba for 200 million and still make a profit out of it through shirt sales, image rights and so on. They are WINNING.

So let that reality sink in. Be sure you think about it for the rest of your miserable, failing lives. And remember, no amount of >Mouyes will change that fact.

Jealousy.

See
The truth is, everyone ITT wishes their own club had as many "customers" as United has. Because in all honesty, it's a badge of honour and it's impossible for 99.9% of clubs to even come close to doing what United does.

how did he went from that to being hated by his players?

he was so goat and now is shit
I bet after he gets sacked from MU he'll either go to PSG or Inter to try once again bounce back into the top

Most managers would take the blame or point to the refs. Not Mouyes though, he threw Luke Shaw under the bus for the watford loss. Instead of saying "we could have done X, Y and Z better" he blames his players.

>Manchester United.
> world's leaders for quite some time now and by a comfortable margin.

In actually doing something? They've won domestic titles but not the important ones, the Champions League.

>And guess what, they don't even need to win trophies to do it. They can go out and sign Pogba for 200 million and still make a profit out of it through shirt sales, image rights and so on. They are WINNING.

>.Why do you love football? It's because of winning Would you watch/support your club if they NEVER won any matches? No, you wouldn't. Don't lie to yourself. You watch it because you know one day they'll win. Maybe next week. Maybe in 7 weeks. But the fact remains, you keep doing it because you seek that victory.

>>they don't even need to win trophies
>>Winning a trophy means your club's value and stock goes way up

You contradict yourself many times.
Which is it? They don't need to win games or do they?