youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6LiuFfdrAg
youtube.com/watch?v=wGH1Njv6c4M
youtube.com/watch?v=n-T4vPCCM-A
youtu.be/Ds7X8RxmQ8k?t=3m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit, this guy is like Beta Mussolini. Do they actually wear scarfs like that in European soccer?

no

>American soccer fans

Are you sure?, from what I've heard this guy goes to Europe every summer to learn the local soccer culture. I'm pretty sure he'd know.

maybe he goes to cold premier league games, when it's actually comfortable to wear a scarf.

he's wearing a t-shirt there though.

>any soccer fans

>Americans at a football game

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=f6LiuFfdrAg

I will never tire of this video

Someone post the video of him being interviewed. This faggot literally uses a fake accent

>there's no passion in american sports meme

youtube.com/watch?v=wGH1Njv6c4M

youtube.com/watch?v=n-T4vPCCM-A

She was probably just shocked when she saw someone do a lay-up on a "fast" break

No offense user, but those are both terrible. The blue painted fags are foitendwin-tier cringe.

>wearing or even owning a scarf under any circumstances whatsoever
The issue here isn't that he's American, it's that he's a faggot at a divegrass game

I think this is acceptable during winter.

>Duke/UNC cringeworthy

This makes my stomach uneasy every time I see this asshole. I bet the highlight of his week is doing this shit and pouring out all his virgin rage into this

Guys, seriously. I have studied at UNC as a German. And I have been there when UNC won against Duke in Chapel Hill.

Except for those Duke games, it was relatively quite in Chapel Hill.

Our supporters here in Germany are more honest and loyal, it's less about wearing "your color" here than really supporting your club in good as in bad times.

You will never find something find supporters like in this video in the US:

youtu.be/Ds7X8RxmQ8k?t=3m28s

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

where is the video of this glorious soccer fan in action?

do americans really not see how ridiculous things like that seem?

cringing like fuck after watching this

>Walk straight to sporting goods section
>pull gun from case
>end myself.

Most do, but there's always an element in our culture that demands "service with a smile" in all things. You wouldn't believe how many people bitch about unenthused retail workers.