Oh, hey Rex

Oh, hey Rex.

jimmy g is a pussy

Garoppolo seriously can't fucking play? It's been 14 fucking days since he hurt his shoulder, seriously? This is his last fucking chance to get out there before Brady comes back and he's going to be out?

Something isn't right here...

Oh and so much for going 4-0, looks like it's gonna be 3-1 after all...Jacoby's memes worked against the Texans but it's not gonna work against Rex.

pretty boy doubles as bitch boy

brady would be playing.

New injury actually. Brady blew out his anus and had to push it back in.

How about you come see me irl, and i FUCK your shoulder up real good, and lets see how long before you can heave a ball 60 yards. Bet its not in 14 days, dickhead.

how can you fuck something up when you hit like a bitch?

>not edelmeme

i have no reason to watch today

For fucking real though, he's a bitch for not playing through this. I could understand not being able to go for the Thursday game but this one?

He just showed a hell of a lot of teams how tough he is(n't). Brady would be playing.

Thank fuck our lord and savior returns after this.

If I was Garoppolo, you'd literally have to kill me to get me to not get on that field today knowing damn well it's my last chance to make an impression on the league before the GOAT comes back.

Are you kidding? the Bills haven't been able to beat the Patriots in Gillette since like 2000, let alone Rex Ryans Bills

This is pretty bad, actually. Brissett played an OK game against a team playing sloppy football on a short week. This Bills certainly aren't above playing sloppy football, but this is a little bit of a different situation. It sounds like the Pats had been preparing for starting Jimmy all week as well, which is a wildly different gameplan than what they're going to have to do with Brissett. Offense will be a lot more limited.

Not sure the Bills have enough, but if somebody were to exploit the Pats QB situation, there's enough fuckery going on that today might finally be the day.

Any way to watch on my ps4...ps4 dont support flash player

I'm sure there's an NFL app you can buy

I'm thinking free ways..like firstrowsports..but shit won't work on ps4

The Bills beat the Pats in Gillette in 2014

Oh, hey buddy. I'm here for when you bitch out.

Who didnt play in that game?

Is gronk playing? This nigga has been cucking me in fantasy for the past 4 weeks

Who isn't playing in this game?

If there were ever a game we were set up to lose, this would be it.

Rex is gunning hard for the Pats, Jacoby's still gonna be running a hybrid high school/college offense, and Blount will be relied on heavily.

The defense had better step it the fuck up today. They need to play like they did last week to have a chance, none of that play great in the first half and collapse in the second crap.

Doesn't count, they already won the division and got home field throughout the playoffs,

Texans are a better team than the Bills though

>le beat the Chiefs and Bears at home meme

Nah

No they aren't, don't be fooled. The Texans are a hot mess, they're not gonna do much this season, didn't even matter if they had Watt or not.

As for the Bills, they're a better team than their record suggests, they're just not very smart. They're a better team than the Texans, especially on defense.

I'm not worried about the Pats D stopping the Bills offense, I'm more concerned about what the Pats offense can manage against the Bills D.

Jacoby will do fine.

Just wait for Rex & the crew to make a mistake, then capitalize.

>Brady would play through this.

fuck no he wouldn't he's a fucking pussy

Nah Brady's a bitch for not playing through in 08 after he scraped his knee.

Are you fucking retarded?

He's played through this exact injury numerous times in his career. In fact, when's the last time Brady even missed a fucking game outside of tearing his ACL in '08?

Do your fucking homework before you post.