Tfw Cred Forums is going to be deleted

>tfw Cred Forums is going to be deleted
>tfw this is the most beautiful board
>tfw we've managed to bridge rivalries and ancient grudges and heal the wounds of warfare between countries much more effectively than any diplomatic treaty in history ever has
>tfw we've created a culture of common understanding between people 1000s of miles away, we laugh at the same jokes, feel at the same feel posts and understand each other in far greater depth than other types of international engagement
>tfw yesterday i saw a cambodian ribbing a argentine, an american discussing baseball with a russian, a poo-in-loo knowing an albanian poster's feel about being picked last in soccer
>tfw we've torn away misunderstandings, hatred and ill-feelings and just spend the days enjoying each other's company and discuss sports with each other

>tfw the dream is over
>tfw hiro is going to have to let us go

GOODBYE GUYS

this board is shit now. The fuck are you talking about. It was good 3 or more years ago

Im not going down without a fight....

That's a nice way of describing nationalistic shit-flinging.

This. This place died ages ago.

But is Cred Forums really going to be deleted anyway?

a truer post has yet to be posted

There is talks about deleting a board

why would they choose Cred Forums tho? op b8ing?

Good riddance. Neo Cred Forums should have been put down long ago.

sp is not a board is a way of life, go ahead delete me.

if Cred Forums was deleted every other board would just be shitted up with sports, of course they're not gonna delete Cred Forums

Cred Forums is shit lad. Cred Forumsposting ruined it. good riddance tbqh

Cred Forums is totally safe.

It's either the very tiny boards or Cred Forums that need to be worried.

>Cred Forums
Please let it happen...

Good. I will finally leave this site when it happens. This is the only board I go on and it is fucking shit now.

all you need is Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums

everything else is weeb shit

lads we need a contingency plan desu, infinity? plebbit?

there used to be a board where people went to when Cred Forums was down

sportschan or something

but that was in 2010, no idea if it still exists

Sauce?

>Cred Forums that need to be worried.

Cred Forums would then become the new Cred Forums

>Cred Forums
no lad

It's also possible that splinter boards like /vp/, /asp/ or (a scary thought) /mlp/ may be sent back to their home boards and told to keep it to General threads.

Or just a new board like /qst/ which they decided didn't live up to expectations

get rid of Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums and all the redditfags will finally be gone

Basically Hiro has gone

>NO ROR MONREY

And said changes need to come. It looks like the start is the Redditisation of Cred Forums, with shit like this :^)

Oh he seems to have removed it. Anyway, Cred Forums pass users get a 30 sec better cooldown. Non pass users have been upped to 60.

this

what is the point of Cred Forums? Cred Forums exists and has flags too

If Cred Forums is deleted will the cp spamming jannys finally get arrested? Disgusting fucking cunts