It's another "my father yells at me for watching football all day" Sunday episode

>it's another "my father yells at me for watching football all day" Sunday episode

What's it like having a father who you can watch sports with Cred Forums?

My dad's dead.

It's pretty good.

>it's a my dad can't control his anger while watching the Bills and he scares our dog so bad he doesn't leave the laundry room all day episode

> it's a watching football with my dad and he falls asleep in 30 minutes episode for the rest of the match.

/thread

awww that sounds so cute/sad :(

Fucking asshole

why does your dad stay in the laundry room is there a tv there?

how old are you?
why are you not living on your own, ffs?

my dad and I talk about football every Sunday it's pretty much the only thing we have in common

because I'm $85K in debt and unemployed

kek'd

made a big trip to Buffalo two weeks ago to see the Jets game. wore my jets jersey there too. you guys are all huge assholes.

and that's coming from a Jets fan.

>tfw taken out in handcuffs for punching a bills fan back

24. i know its pathetic but its the bay area one of the most expensive areas of the country

>tfw i basically cant even talk to my father even though i live with him because if we talk for more than a minute or two it just turns into a fight because we are both assholes

Pretty great. I'm sad it took me as long as it to get into sports.

>Dad falls asleep two minutes into it
>40 minutes of snores and nothing happening
>Barça scores two goals
>Go to reticently open a shitty cola
>The click wakes him up
>"What the fuck?" "They already scored two and I didn't see any!"
God fucking damnit stop drinking two beers while eating if the match is at 16:00-18:00 jew hour you big oaf

>soccer
The wall just got 10 feet higher.

>it's a my dad approves of me watching football and watches with me in the hope that I will be inspired and improve my own game because he enjoys watching me play and notices my improvement episode

Felt good

Maybe you should kill your dad and his faggot opinions.

What's it like having two gay fathers?

Get a job and move out and you won't annoy him so much with your useless NEET ass.

im not a NEET but i am a pathetic loser

same here desu

My dad's a Cubs fan so it's been pretty awesome this year.

>falling asleep watching soccer

It is to be expected.