ST LOUIS CARDINALS VS. PITTSBURGH PIRATES GAME THREAD

Here we go.

Win and a Giants loss, and we're onto game 163.

please win so

Giants lead 2-0

lel fuckin methbirds thinking they had a chance

fuck off

LA isn't dumb, they don't want to face the Cards in the NLCS even though them directly cuckolding the Giants from the playoffs would be a big hit with their fans.

If the Cardinals miss the playoffs today, it's because they gave up some really really bad loses to dumpster teams in the last couple weeks.

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW

come on dodgers

I think the Cards will come back and take this, but I do not think the Dodgers will beat the Giants : (

It wasnt a bad season cardsbros(as few of you that there are) but i think this roster could have won 90 games so it was disappointing.

>pics from my roadtrip to STL (im from IN) back in May when they took 3/4 from Philly

Shit team

cute

I said they'd take this one. But the Giants won't fuck up this bad. The Cards should have drove a stake into the Giants a couple weeks ago but lost games to shit teams in bad ways...suck don't being able to get too decided about a Carp 3 Run jack.

wtf umps

>tfw pirates fan and cards miss playoffs

Fuck Cardinals, sit down already, you guys will just waste the wildcard spot

Only redeeming thing about this season desu

what a fucking underhwleming season

>Tardinals
I hope you guys are ready for a decade of Chicago cock.
It's been your turn for a while now.

I like how the Cards keep scoring.

LMAO none of this fucking matters

we did all we could. we won our last 3.

Cubs aint going anywhere. They'll get swept by the Nats or LA. Fuck em'. This is the first disappointing season in Cardinals recent memory. The Cubs have have 100 straight years of NOTHING.

>We did all we could

You could have had a decent season