You may post ITT if your team is complete trash

You may post ITT if your team is complete trash

I'll start

Most Jets fans are tightening the noose, so I'll just post for them.

Loins reporting in

Why do we have to lose to the burrs too? I know we're going to finish with like 3 or 4 wins but why couldn't we just have a little bit of hope after today?

>loins
>hope

the 2010-11 days are over, fun while it lasted but they are going right back in the garbage. If that upsets you, you are clearly not a real loins fan

How do you draft so many receivers and still end up with such a trash tier receiving corps?

3 words: Pagano and Grigson

2015 was a fluke

I remember when Arians was head coach. I thought all the play actions were retarded, but goddammit he made it work.

Don't remind me of based Arians, I cry everytime thinking we could've had a decent head coach instead of this fucking cancer (pun intended) that Pagano is

Pagano isn't great but I put more blame on Grigson he drafts like shit and his free agents are all terrible. All but one of the players from the 2013 draft are off the team and the only one still on is Hugh Thorton who will be off next season

Would you rather be the QB for the current Colts or for the first year expansion Texans?

Pats fan. I literally can't even right now.

>It's a Grigson signed Walden and Landry while trading for Trent Richardson episode

Just end me, desu

We should not have won that game as badly as we were playing. We didn't deserve that win. Bradley and Olson need to fuck off pronto.

WHY DID HE THROW IT ON 4th AND 1 INTO DOUBLE COVERAGE WHEN HE COULD'VE JUST FALLEN FORWARD TO GET THE 1st DOWN???? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

first year expansion texans. at least you know you're going to get Andre Johnson in a year

I wish we could win more than 1 close game a year. We are battling to get out of the basement of the worst division in the league. I miss Eddie.

I stand corrected

Are >we good enough to even post in this thread?

The Colts didn't deserve it either.

Hey guys

>Getting to play the Vikings and Packers back-to-back while your division gets babby opponents

I fully expect to score 6 points between these next two games.

Hello darkness my old friend

I feel you

What's it like to be excited to watch your team play? Serious question.