"This will be the end of Barca era" - says increasingly nervous Real Madrid fan for the 1657th time since 2009

"This will be the end of Barca era" - says increasingly nervous Real Madrid fan for the 1657th time since 2009

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwSblCm8btY
softschools.com/difference/nationality_vs_ethnicity/45/
youtube.com/watch?v=WhU8F4oaAsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real has won 2 out of the last 3 UCL's, what Barca era my friend ?
Real has 11 UCL Titles and 34 La Liga titles, it always has been Real era.

>2 out of last 3 CL's
>Barca era
I mean, sure, they've been slightly more successful in the last 10 years, but that doesn't constitute the whole era as theirs.
Klasik ustaša.

realrefball madreetards are a disgrace to modern football, sitting like pussies defending even against relegation teams waiting for counter-attacks, and constantly making harsh fouls and diving, just a disgusting team

man, romanians are fucking retarded holy shit. just look above me

stay mad you dumb shit, you're the scum of football

Obsessed

theyre ABL what do you expect

hes at it again, im sorry you all have to witness this.

konjušarsko govno

Kek

the only thing they are witnessing is your dumb ass frustrated ronaldo fangirl dickriding
kill yourself, also all realrefball madreetards fans should do the same, thanks

the fuck, is this a romania cave

never seen so many

Their era has ended. Ended when Barcelona got easily trashed 7-0 on aggregate against Bayern

im so sorry about this moron, i dont even have to (you) him. he already knows hes mentally done in.

i wish my flag was chad

this is start of the season, doping hasn't started working yet

Lel

which one of you two cumrags is the yellow face spamming retard

glupi brazilcu
neither

OP here, gypos leave my thread please.

i'm
he's
don't

you can't even type properly you fucking dumb shit, and you tell me i'm a moron ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

typical realrefball madreetards fan

you mean our thread, friend.

>realrefball madreetards

he cant even spell apostrophe, no wonder our countrys in the shitter.

>this thread

Fucking This.

your know what's also in the shitter ?

YOUR MOM

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>ruin la masia
>waste transfer budget on atleti spies like arda and shit like mathieu

just as planned

ubi stoku Ustašku

REKT

we havent produced a good comendian in our entire existence. check above why

Based Croatbro gets it

bad romanian, no feed for you today

are vicious packs of stray dogs still roaming the streets of bucharest? a girl from romania i used to talk to said she was bitten once, like it was no big deal.

i found that pretty funny m8

Treba ubiti ustasku stoku
yes

>losing to lelta vigo
>letting iago aspas score
youtube.com/watch?v=cwSblCm8btY

i know, you posted the HAHAs in the post

I really really really like this thread

not as many as before, actually i haven't seen any dog without an owner recently come to think of it

there probably still are some in more remote areas

We have upgraded them to dire wolves.

Bucharest is the gypsy infested piece of shit part of Ro, actual Romanians live in Transylvania.

t. Istvan copilul minune

))))))))))))))))))))))
du-te-n mortii matii de moldovean prost ())))))))))))))))

>this pathetic romanian denying their gypsies the romanian nature
just like our pathetic ones saying that south of brazil is white

these people are so ashamed of themselves

gypsies originate from india, you uncultured swine

get educated before speaking please

stop arguing please

7-1 LUL

there are indian gypsies and romanian gypsies

why are you so hasty to call others stupid when it's obvious that you're wrong

Oh and barca is better? Barca players dive and cheat WAY more than madrid players. Plus they are all a bunch of scummy unlikeable cunts. Xavi, iniesta, messi and ronaldinho are the only barca players in the past decade who have been even remotely likeable. Cunts like Pepe and Marcelo seem tame compared to alves, busquets, alba, nerman and rat king.

Criminally underrated post

>anti-madrid post
>gypsy roaches crawl out of their caves en masse to defend their corporation

fucking roasted bro, do u practice these lines or do they come naturally to u ? savage

>tfw I was going to call this catholic croissant subhuman pineapple rude words in serbian all thread long but the typical romanian insecurity stole the thread

stop arguing you stupid pieces of shit and stop biting bait like its hot sarmale

pineapple toothpaste is right. we should go

madrid are evil, plastic and everything wrong with football

but theyre man enough to admit it

barca are exactly the same as madrid but their customers try and pretend theyre the good guys

also penaldo>messhit

are you completely braindead or do you just have some reading comprehension ? i said they originate from india, you say there are indian gypsies and romanian gypsies, did i say anything that contradicted you ? you really are a fucking idiot

yea, there are some gypsies here, guess what, there are gypsies everywhere, not just in india and here, some retarded gypsies that were from romania made some fuss in italy and then everyone jumped on bandwagon with the romania gypsy thing, there are way more gypsies in other countries though

stop

are you the same gypsy that makes threads with over 90 posts on Cred Forums arguing why romanians are white?

morons at it again, im sorry sorry huebro. we like you for real

they aren't lines,

it's a phrase
words bond together by meaning

why are you trying to single me out as edgy for the tamest of all posts

why do you scorn this post overreacting to it as something noteworthy when it's cheap and offhanded

>'savage'
don't do this ever again, this is embarrassing

A-are there any spooky vampires and shit in Transylvania?

why would anyone argue something that is true ? if it's true it needs no arguing, that guy was probably just some dumb ass, don't mind him

based romanian banter

we have poorly educated people too romy it's ok :3

romanians are good posters desu

no problem here

there's this thing we call ''strigoi'' and its unrelated to that shitty TV show

basically spirits that wake from the grave in the night and do spooky shit

and yes they are totally real kek

yes. wouldn't trade them for cartels though.

how do you know have you ever slept on a grave

please stop this carnage my man, i can not possibly resist all of these witty savage replies u are throwing at me,

no but I pissed on the graves of saxon subhumans :3

romanians are not white though. they have slavic and mongol blood. that's why its so funny seeing you always trying to prove something.

are romanians slavs?

it's very funny how everyone automatically assumes you're a barcelona fan if you talk about how realrefball madreetards really is

i just won some cheeky 600 euros today betting 100 euros on celta that they'll win against barca m8

south slavs yes
good goy

yea m8 everyone who isn't german isn't white, only you are lel

>betting against your own team
Why are Barca fans so scummy bros?

I claimed that you pathetic folks denied that gypsies were romanian
you claimed that they came from india, I didn't say otherwise.
I then said they could be from india and romania
you then flip the fuck out lashing at me for saying what you are saying right now

why don't you just contain your autism you turbo molested sperg

you're depressing, I'm not answering you further

they aren't romanian you fucking monkey, they originate from india

if a chinese guy moves to USA, according to you that makes him american, like, how fucking braindamaged are you ? ROFL

embarrassing

germans are truly the worst posters on Cred Forums

they're just depressed because this is the average german woman

pay them no mind

forgot image like the dumb gyp that I am

yes, they originate from mongol tribes, this is a fact.

im not saying that, you're projecting. but every romanian i know always brings up their ethnicity and just embarasses himself by saying that romanians are white. not hating, just stating the facts.

t. radu stanislic

softschools.com/difference/nationality_vs_ethnicity/45/

stay in school kids

i bet my skin is whiter than yours m8
that's one ugly looking woman compared to ours, i hope for german bros that's not one of their best

I never said anything close to your retarded example, pesha

they're romanians because they settle there and have children with romanians
as is miscegenation everywhere

they're romanians because they settle there long enough and add their flair to the romanian culture, exchanging their own with some of the romanian

there's no reason this should make you so upset, there's no reason this should be so hard to understand

and then I am stupid...

best thread on spee right now

idk man I've been to germany and you guys are either swarthy brown or yellow, doesn't seem very white to me

I'm just saying if you go into Cred Forums autism only the palest anglos are white

you don't get it m8, they don't "add flair to romanian culture" they just add garbage on the streets, they don't know how to use trashcans, they don't "exchange culture", they have no culture, they're just monkeys that don't clean themselves, are constantly loud and completely unreasonable, they're like prehistoric humans honestly, their brains seem horribly undeveloped

that's why it's triggering for most romanians to hear you say shit like "gypsies are romanian", they are not fucking romanian, some may have come to live on our streets here like dogs, but they are not fucking romanian, ok ?

maybe you should give that a read yourself, since you clearly didn't understand what was said here

>i bet my skin is whiter than yours m8

im skin type I. theres no way you can be whiter than me except if your family is saxon diaspora. but chances for that are low.

bring in le refugee meme to make your point, it doesnt matter. the fact stands that you are more mongol than caucasian. just stop it man, im not trying to win something here. but please just be honest and admit your ethnicity.

don't you have a babby cup to win

its 2016 you don't brag about being pasty pale dude. it's gross

but I don't need to bring in refo meme to make a point, just teasing you on your Cred Forums autism

if slavs aren't white then pic related defo isn't white

you mix facts with opinions

you deny facts because you don't agree with them

I'm not at all interested on your thoughts on the matter

there are bad people everywhere, there are bad romanians, there are romanian gypsies still

the two are not excludent, just deal with it

>A FUCKING LEAF
>anti-white

kek its a living stereotype

ah yes an inbred fucker from the island who sunburns after 10 minutes, I see your bias. pale is beautiful right, is it the middle ages? you'd be gorgeous in that case

>mfw adopted gypsy

I could have been posting from Romania right now, who knows.

dude all i'm saying is gypsies are not romanian

some may have come to live on our streets, but that doesn't make them romanian

understand ?
no opinions here, just facts

I wonder if there's any advantage in claiming romanian citizenship

you should look into it

>defending even against relegation teams waiting for counter-attacks

stop you fucking retard

You must be deluded if you think Barca are going to keep on dominating everything is cyclical

t. Jacques Muralitharin-Chang

Romanian here to let you know that the vampire thing is a myth and nothing more, we await you all for the Euro 2020 games here in Transylvania, pls leave any shiny objects and sharp things at the gates when u come in, ty

>dude all i'm saying is gypsies are not romanian
but some of them are, man.

I'm not responding you again, already repeated myself enough.

are you a mad gipsy or a mad realrefball madreetards fan ?
either way you should kill yourself

KYS asap my white brother.

so you're either pasty pale, or you're brown/black. hmm classic Cred Forums logic magic here.

continue to get knocked out by dentists my friend

pasty ginge is beatiful fuck the niggers :)

i was repeating myself because maybe you can't understand something unless you read it multiple times, who knows, you certainly acted like that

no :)) there aren't m8

its ok, we all already know that you're a gypsy diaspora and believe the WE WUZ ROMANIANS meme.

then we have reached a moot point.

its the year of DUDE WEED, so of course being white is something to be ashamed of there.

Xavi "muh possession and muh grass" Hernandez was one of the worst despite how good he was

I'm pretty sure Mircea Lucesco is of romanian+gypsy mix. Will you deny he's romanian too?

alright i'm out, have a good night/day/whatever everyone

except realrefball madreetards and gypsies of course, those of you can kill yourselves ))

>kaspersky

terrific response you've done your nation proud

but I was just getting started

it seems players have always been such despicable shits

overreacting to offhanded comments seem to be this thread's theme indeed

let the man hate your antivirus, leafy

>This 12d theoretical nonlinear matrix chess by based insane Romaniabro

all other flags must bow

stop arguing with him m8, he is butthurt

lucescu is a bit of a so-so case, he got called a gyp by one of our politicians here (who is also a gyp) but he hasn't admitted anything (at least as far as I know)

debeli amerikanac

Hello lads.
Is the gypsie who took his girlfriend to the McDonald's in Braunschweig here?

He was macedonian wasn't he

Our only CL win from 86' was against Barcelona, when Steaua played in all white, keeping up the tradition of the Blancos defeating Barcelona

They're all the same gyppo scum desu.

svinjo americka

wew laddie

I wanna fuck a horse

Why are Barca vs real threads always the most autistic? You people suck

Fucking Romanians. Go and shill amd on Cred Forums or something you gypo cunts

This stopped being Barca vs Real thread 100 posts ago

>Barca vs Real thread
>not one single Spanish flag ITT

quite telling and Sad! desu

did enjoy the romanian civil war in here tho

The presence of american flags is much more painful.

>mfw still the best thread atm

You can try making a website called Cred Forums.eu if you don't like americans that much.

how do you feel when american/arab/east asian barca fanboys passionately fight for catalan independence online vs american/arab/east asian real fanboys who see themselves as "madridistas" and representatives of castillian power?

how big is the cringe for a spaniard when having to see this?

>Barca players dive and cheat WAY more than madrid players

Fuck you motherfucker son of bitch

:^)

typical gypsy stealing everything

What part of Barcelona u from Petar?

>this assblast

Embarrassing desu

All romainaions ITT should consider seppeku tbqhwyf

Disgusting

>better than messi

Ronaldo just started thinking about all the horrible things in the world. You can see it in his covered face: "Why are there wars? Why is the Amazon being destroyed? Where did all my body hair go?"

Meanwhile, Messi thinks of these things and just laughs. Laughs like the cold, heartless monster he is, determined to rob Cristiano of the Ballon D'Or.

Liberte, Egalite, Florentinete

Everyone know that Madrid and Barca are the most disgusting football clubs in the world. Madrid because it always have bought favors and use dirty tricks to set their domination always based on money, and Barca because trying to act like the "good guys" fighting the evil but doing the same things as Madrid but in a lower scale. Seriously, if you are a fan of any of both clubs, kill yourself.

Ronaldo knew that the defender was having marital problems, and was missing an important family function because of the game, so Ronaldo tried to get the defender sent off early so he could get there in time and save his marriage.

Hey, you stole that from Crackovia

Wtf I love Messi now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhU8F4oaAsc

> lower scale
Barça has been known for diveball and refball for ages m8. Since they hired Ronaldinho, the refball has been even more blatant than anything you may see at Bernabéu.

What is especially disgusting about Real Madrid is their """fanbase""". Real Madrid fans don't like football, most of them are bandwagoners anyway. For example, they don't care about Liga or Copa games as long as they aren't against Atlético or Barcelona.

good thread

Well, once Iniesta gets too old, it will be the end for them.

Also this.

Why would they care over games where they have to fuck up bad to have a chase to lose? Doubt many PSG or Buyern fans care about the league games and early cup matches either.

Never saw people from outside here considering themselves as pro-independence or castillians. If I ever do I'll probably just kill myself.

>Since they hired Ronaldinho, the refball has been even more blatant than anything you may see at Bernabéu.

or

>The "refball" has been more blatant since Barça started fucking Halals ass

That butthurt keeek

>Making your players support your political standings
Uefalona everybody
Catalunia is shit anyways, must be shitty being so against spain but constantly being blown the fuck out by the 2 teams in the capital lol