Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3x_VxF1Za8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>leave barca to me

i rate you bro

Experience >>>> Talent

Bravo was better.

Do people seriously not rate Neuer?
He's still yet to be overtaken by de gay as de goat.

no, always thought lel stegen was a meme keeper
doing neuer antics without his talent

Yes. Top quality comedy.

The next enke

so glad that we beat farcalona

Ball playing keepers are the biggest meme

Once Neuer makes a mistake in a high profile game it will deservedly die

>Enke also played for barcelona
pls no ;_;

crawling
in my skin

No.

He tries too hard to be Neuer.

bring on cillessen 2bh

But the circle of life anonkun

>Gladbach
>Barca
>...

Anyone have a webm of the goal?

Depends what exactly does rating mean?

post favorite memes

He has already made multiple mistakes in high profile games and it still is not dead because letting in an occasional goal is worth giving your team an entirely new dimension in defensive play.

Ter Stegen is still a meme though

what part of celta are you from?

I don't get it why he tries to be such a smartass. He makes great saves. He has it in him to be a great keeper. Stick to your fucking strengths.

He is trying to be like his idol Manuel Neuer.

its clear it isn't working though.

long beach la

He is short for a goalkeeper and has been overcompensating for it his whole career.

He needs to learn to be like him. I haven't watched Neuer much but I guess he has a more developed passing game? Besides, you just dont pull that shit when you're 3-2 down with 20 minutes left.

rate this statement:

Bravo has better distribution, accuracy and confidence with the ball than Neuer and ter stegen.

Don't rate him nor his receding harline

Hes taller than Bravo.

Nah, he fakes his height.

True, but Bravo is older than them, and also he became a top goalkeeper in his 30's. His career at the top will be much shorter than the germans.

>Bravo has better distribution, accuracy and confidence with the ball

Correct

>than Neuer and ter stegen.

Only Partially correct. More than Ter Stegen Yes, not Neuer.

Overall, I rate this an 8/10 because mostly everything is correct. Though 2 points off for being incorrect about Neuer.

Did he do shit like this at Monchengladbach too?

I remember a few blunders.
Though it feels like he has more problems at Barca.

he tries to emulate Neuer too much.

i don't even know what it is with based Neuer, but he's the only keeper playing at that level who constantly gets away with sweeping and that overall cocky attitude. Any other keeper tries it, they usually fail.

>le next neuer 2.0 man

Maybe a move to Barca and all the 'next Neuer' shit fueled his ego too much. I really hope todays match was a wake up call for him.

lel it was PPH, absolutely based

Past a certain level, the number one quality of a keeper is consistency, or resistance to blunders

Without that composure, you're just Manuel Almunia. Almunia was actually a great shot stopper who saved plenty of penalties, but he made the wrong decision far too often to be anything more than a mediocre keeper

How big was Robert Enke's death in Germany, germanicbros? Was it your 9/11?

lol i remember victor valdes making the same kind of fails back in the days. he made one pretty similar to this against valencia in 2005 that allowed david villa to score.

>tfw 2005 was 11 years ago

here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=x3x_VxF1Za8
at 0:48

it was a pretty sad, a friend of mine (a Hannover 96 fan) cried for days.
a few days after Robert Enke had committed suicide, pic related announced that he suffered from depression and had attempted suicide in October. He received inpatient treatment but committed suicide later. the media and his team mates didn't give a fuck him

Who?

it was more like our bruce lee. people still speculate whether it really was suicide.

This

young goalkeeper are usually absolute garbage.

if he keeps at it he might one day be as good as him

this sory man..
I'm fucking livid

an hannovered