Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hms6GIXP-K0
strawpoll.me/11351916
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_New_England_Patriots_season
youtube.com/shared?ci=q03XjOVkgAM
twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/782678872055767040
twitter.com/JimMWeber/status/782714248732573696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that I said the Bills WOULD NOT score 20 points on the pats defense, and they didn't.

Whoever that guy was saying they would, fuck off nigga, you were wrong.

>been a raidnigger fan for over a decade
>this is legitimately the best record I've ever seen them have

Fans of teams who lost today, what do you generally do after a loss?

>2007 Patriots Offense the first 4 games: 144 points
2016 Falcons Offense the first 4 games: 152 points

Really makes you think

>thinking this makes up for getting SHUT OUT AT HOME
LMAOing @ ur life my man

But you literally have played no one great.

>the raiders have a good team for the first time in 14 years and are doing it on the back of a potential MVP QB

RIP this general, this is going to be years and years of pent up frustration being let loose here every week now

Thank you Based Carr.

Also damn Cam really was a meme wasn't he? He's gone full just.

getting exposed in the owl confirmed

The bucs had the worst defense of all the teams you played and they still beat you

Are you surprised? Read option QBs have an average life span of one year in the NFL before getting exposed. Cam's sheer size and athletic ability have been able to prolong that but no more.

Ravens fan here

We take the loss, look at what we did wrong, and hope that the Ravens make the right changes for the next game. We had terrible play calling on the final drive and made too many mistakes.

We cannot continue to have super close games and expect to win them all. We are lucky to be 3-1 and we start hitting harder opponents soon.

>crabtree still getting revenge on superbowl champs xlvii.
>ravens finally lost at home to raiders. 1-6
> had sex last night with a cutie 3.14 hooker
> got nothing to do today

No it isn't.

7-4 in 2011.

Pats shit the bed but at least that Ratshits lost

No one cares. They went 3-1 without Tom Brady and that 1 loss was led by a rookie 3rd string QB with a bum hand. The whole team was already looking forward to next week.

>first shutout loss at home in 23 years
>it's to fucking sexy rexy
not gonna lie, I'm fucking salty

Probably would have killed myself if Julio broke Calvin's 329 yards

Why is a fan of a plebe non-unbeaten team replying to me? I'm not even gonna read your post, it is literally that irrelevant.

Only teams of ELITE unbeaten teams can reply to this post

>Seahawks actually beat the jets
>defence actually got interceptions
>Wilson didn't get killed

This couldn't have gone better going into the week off

Now the game changes because we're getting the GOAT QB back.

We're going to be scoring 30 points a game. Based on what we've seen so far, the other teams cannot compete on the scoreboard against our defense. It's over.

Your team's secondary really made me worry at times, Flacco played well but that OL struggled

>> had sex last night with a cutie 3.14 hooker
what

>holding a 2 year grudge against a team just for exposing the patriots flagrant disregard for the rules
talk about insecure

Are you this new or dense? I'm a well known Eagles fan here.

>Amari Cooper still has no TDs
>Lane Kiffin WRs

Jump off a cliff

what unbeaten team are you referring to

but I don't understand, cam was getting by last season by making unbelievable throws

>Vikings are gonna be the unanimous #1 team in the league after Monday Night

Your mom doesn't count

>mfw """"""""""""people""""""""""""" told me Newton was better than Ryan

Who?

He is being thoroughly outplayed by Crabtree. Therefore Leachbabby WRs > Bammer WRs.

>fan of a team that lost a game
Delete your post, you don't deserve to speak to me

Raiders top 3 team easy

Yeah that Oline looks awful. I'm not sure Ronnie would have made a difference

>had sex last night with a cutie 3.14 hooker
>hooker
How are the herpes?

Some quarterbacks can NOT throw well under pressure/getting hit.

>see Tom Brady and Peypey

These nigger quarterbacks are having a really shitty day lol

It goes beyond that silly newfag

No you guys are done this season

Russell Wilson had a great day though

Tyrod Taylor was the only good black QB this season.

>Wilson
>A nignog

He's the whitest dude in the nfl, literally having a wife's son

Matt Ryan's decent I guess. But he's no Joe Flacco.

>tfw my opponent in fantasy this week had Julio Jones
>but left him on the bench

Your defense played like shit lucky to have only given up 16 to the fucking blels

Joe Flacco was the only good thing about the Ravens today.

>forgetting Tyrod "REBD" Taylor

>Well known

>literally wifes son

the dudes white as fuck

they were flaring up daily last year in april. but right now they are in check and havent had a blister in months. no meds, just garlic every now and then

He's no Carr

>Have been watching the Lions play since 91

>Still get depressed after every loss

>currently drunk

>Have to work tomorrow

>Already depressed

Should I blame my suicide on the Lions? Could be good for a final laugh

Both are no Carson

you forgot >wilson is elite

Maybe I just wanted to believe he was legit. I thought he was fun to watch. Was making good throws, runs. But they figured him the fuck out. I don't think he'll get to an RgMeme or Kaepernick level however.

Joe Flacco, more like Joe Fatcco.

Got 'eeem.
>tfw elite under pressure Wentz is you're new Lord and Savior
All we need now is a WR.

>all of those missed tackles
what's worse getting blown out in Arrowhead or getting shut out in Gillette? you decide

WELL I SAW THEM KNEEL.

BE BACK NEXT WEEK.

Carr can out duel Wentz

>yfw when Deandre Hopkins only caught one pass for 4 yards

more like joe flaccid

He is legit, but they need to back away from the read option and let Cam not eat 40 hits every game.

TYBC

>tfw started hopkins and gostkowski
>tfw combined .4 points

hue

I want Matt Ryan to win a ring just so I can say he's better than Flacco without ratbird fans shit posting about their based Owl run

Why would someone do that?

Press F to pay your respects for his time in Detroit.

It's time to end it, Bobby.

>Peyton babby
>Top 5 D babby

>losing to the Raiders

I love you DC.

it's not a Bama problem because Julio's doing fine. It's a Lane Kiffin problem, he's the common denominator since he's been with USC since the early 2000s (outside of those 3-4 years with Oakland and Tennessee)

@RAIDERS 2m ago
Thanks for giving our D a boost, @Ravens #RaiderNation

Skins

As he should from a technical point, it's his 3rd year in the league with productive offseasons and a much better receiving corps.

However, on paper matchups mean diddly poo. Carr would match up poorly against our defense and Wentz would enjoy the Raiders D and make them a play thing.

Julio is also WAY more physically talented than Cooper. Julio could play under the worst coaches in the world and he'd still dominate because of his retarded amounts of talent.

>tfw over the decade or two Wentz vs Carr will be the new Peyton vs Brady

The future of football is bright lads

why are people writing off cooper already?

Wentz looks great but I want to see how he adapts to defenses playing against him with some real film. We've seen a lot of QBs look amazing over a 6-8 week period only to get forever exposed.

Overall he's got a solid arm and good progression read as well as great decision making.

I'd still be cautiously optimistic if I were an Eagle fan.

>you now realize that the vikings and iggles could be the number 1 and 2 teams in the power rankings this week
thank you based dead teddy

They look like a bowl of Jordan almonds

because Lane Kiffin

He's not in the hot season until he loses another three games, which will be easy considering we play the Eagles, Vikings, and trap team Rams. I won't be surprised if we end the season 3-13

Arrowhead, they had Brady for that one

Why didn't Bill just use his system like before?

Who would have thought that after all that damage control over how Teddy isn't actually as bad as his stats say was bullshit? Amazing how much better an offense works when your QB doesn't have a useless noodle arm.

At least now the "NFC is a worse conference" meme can die for good

You need an elite QB.

he had 1k yards and 6 tds in his rookie season

I would be worried if the raiders offense was stalling and it was completely dependent on cooper, but it isn't, and he has 300 yards through 4 games, he's fine

the system was on the tablet that crapped out on him

the system shat the bed today
>letting Tyrod Taylor march up and down the field on you at home

Pretty sure he's gonna be a decent career backup a la mark sanchez

>shits on the great stooler defense.
>h-he'll get exposed eventually

Crabtree rightful #1
Coop #2
Roberts, Smith solid 3 and 4

>Bradford
>not a noodle arm
Literally never had one season where his YPA was higher than Teddy Bridgewater's until this year and it's only been two games

Fullbacks need to be utilized more often. I want to run 80% of my plays out of the I formation.

>yfw Donkeys will face an actual offense next week

>"great" stooler defense
>stoolers ALWAYS get btfo in Philly

How old are you?

smith?

Elpresador just went nuclear

>great stooler defense

>Gronk has one catch this entire season

>t-they always get btfo'd in philly

I'll I'm hearing is excuses faggot.

Is he the biggest diversion in the NFL?

>having a linebacker cover that deep on julio jones

>Hugh

I'm 53.

TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC TYBC

What did he mean by this?

why is he wearing an eagles jersey?

Too busy filming "crashletes" on the aborted fetus that is Nickelodeon.

he meant that he is a filthy casual

compared to bridgewater bradford has a fucking cannon

REMINDER THAT THE HOUSTON TEXANS DIDN'T DRAFT BASED CARR BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID OF NEGATIVE FAN REACTIONS BECAUSE OF HIS BROTHER

>Panturd """""""""""fans"""""""""""""

>tfw the best wide receiver of the 2015 draft was a 5th rounder

Raidnigger fags BFO

Richard, my bad

Is he done? Have injuries finally broken him for good?

He's like steph curry. Even if he doesn't do anything he opens the field up for the rest of the team

I still don't know if that's worse than what the Browns did because they have way more issues than just the QB. Texans would have been a fucking scary perennial playoff team with just Carr really.

I can fix him

Problem with that is Curry does still do something and Cooper does not

>Implying Bradford hasn't been apart of shit offenses most of his career and it hurts his YPA.

Who can stop us?

Seriously, on Julio's touchdown today I still don't understand how he took that one all the way. Just looking back at all the defenders that were there and the angles they had on him. I just don't understand how the man can be so fucking fast and so big and so fucking strong for a receiver at the same time. He's like the shrunk webms of speedy manlet running at incredible hihg speeds but in real life.

Frankly as long as >we have Crabtree I could care less about Pooper.

Is that coded language for take him out back Old Yeller style?

Curry had a bunch of games where he was off and Klay or Livingston went ham

Is he, dare I say, based?

20 games played
1400 yards
6 touchdowns

fuck off you filthy casual

tybC

Oh wow, he's the next Hakeem Nicks, right down to the 0 TDs this season

TYBC

What the fuck happened to the Cardinals?

Wickersham always picks the fucking falcons

So what are the chances that a real team now signs Josh Gordon and he completely cleans up his act and goes on to be a HoF receiver?

Or at least has a successful career now that he isn't cursed by the Browns?

>0 TDs this season
Cooper ain't Curry

copppeeee

TYBC

>it's a "Brady is so excited to be playing again that he throws the ball to Gronk 50 times who then proceeds to tear his hamstring and is out for the rest of the season" episode
i'm from the future btw this actually happens. Fucking madden curse got him good.

>signs Josh Gordon
>and he completely cleans up his act and goes on to be a HoF receiver
Less than 0, as in only delusional Pats fans think this will happen

>can only play each other once every 4 years unless it's the owl
Do you watch this sport?

>pats got shut out
>by the razorcakes

HAHAHAHA

The thing with Julio is that if you don't get him on that first tackle, he'll make you fucking pay. He's so damn big and fast that once he starts running, getting him down is almost impossible.

Yeah he's been the cheekiest motherfucker the past few years with always picking them even when they sucked. I actually did some research on him to find out if he was a Falcons fan or worked for them at one point or something like that. Couldn't find anything.

But for some reason he's been picking against them this year, only picked them week 1 and they lost and picked against them for today too. That picture is actually from the 14-1 last year.

DAK DAK HES OUR MAN

>2014
Literally had no offense and still put up relatively decent numbers in his rookie season. Looked poised and professional even after starting the season 0-10. Played close against the defending champion Seahawks and future champion Patriots.
>m-muh YPA! YPA! Bridgewater's better!

>2015
Put up great numbers after finally getting some receivers. Team looked less than stellar because of a terribad pass defense. Held his own against the best defense in football as the Raiders beat the future champion Broncos in Denver
>Meme! Meme! Meme! Look at these obscure statistics! I-I just want the Raiders to be bad...

What's your excuse now, /nfl/?

Is Matt Ryan elite again?

> 1/4 done the season
> .750 record

Yep we're done.

welp trevor siemian is ded gg bronocs see you next year

Literally any good team
>yfw oakland had the entire dumbass media thinking their defense would be worth a fuck this year
>yfw Mack is on pace for an astonishing 4 sack year

>Curry does still do something
no

Have the Vikings defense and Matt Ryan potentially permanently destroyed $cam?

>Only 3 rookies threw a pass last season (Winston, Mariota, Mannion)
>This season 6 have so far (Wentz, Prescott, Kessler, Lynch, Boykin, Brissett)

Everyone rookie QB in the draft will get a snap at this rate.

>silver collar

DELET THIS

>Literally had no offense and still put up relatively decent numbers in his rookie season. Looked poised and professional even after starting the season 0-10. Played close against the defending champion Seahawks and future champion Patriots.
I understand as a Raider fan your expectations are literally rock bottom but this is absolutely pathetic

Plenty of teams and QBs do poorly getting BTFO in the SB.

Except Goff.

Matt ryan and who?

It's true though. He played decently with what he had.

ah I love the anti-raiders tears

cooooppppeeeee

Sack Daddy gave $cam the teabagging of his life last week

TYBC

>Cred Forums fell for the bruce arians and carson palmer meme

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS

ravens really need this run-game going in order to win tough games. The game against the raiders wouldnt even be close if they would give West the ball more on those runs to the right side in the first half.

Raiders were 3/12 on 3rd down and scored 14 points thanks to special teams plays and one fumble turnover. Ravens D showed they were okay considering the situations they were put in.

gg to raiders but ravens offense really underperformed. shouldve been a win

>yfw when the Raiders are on pace for a 12 win season

touch this dick nigga

>replying "who" to every vikings post in nfl threads for the past two months
Mr Gerbschmidt, why are you ABV? Why this obsession?

Flacco and Steve Smith dragged your team towards what should have been a win.

Ok bruh. He still started 0-10, had an atrocious YPA, and it literally does not matter how close the Seattle and New England games were because he lost them both
>b-but his poise even as he was a total fucking loser
Just sounds like you're the one with the excuse

Should I watch a replay of the colts-jags?

patfags get shut out

at home

by the fucking BILLS

I'm not that same dude you were talking to.

Baltimore got 8 off of a fumble and IIRC points off of a good Hester return. It goes both ways, man.

>The Rams are doing it
>The Rams will win the NFC West

Bills are legit

That'll be good for a wildcard berth and a first round exit :^)

>vikings
Don't recognize them, are they a football team?

I will literally eat my fucking hat if that happens.

I like this rookie qb must carry an nfl team meme

who is your favorite team and why are you so booty blasted by the 3-1 raiders?

copppeeeee

This seriously can not be stressed enough

cheatriots tears are fucking delicious toda

stay mad queer

Do you think that's supposed to disappoint me? I haven't seen a winning record in 13 years. To even make the playoffs would be amazing.

Eagles fan here, feels good to be undefeated. Gotta say all the Eagles fan saying they are rooting for the Cowboys because they hate Chip so much are fucking retarded.

Actual unbeaten team right here

>mad because i was completely right
Oh yeah, just furious :^)

I like how the raven fans just completly ignore the fact that they had a miracle play to Smith that scored a TD out of fucking no where

and then a rookie fumble that gave them another TD.

Don't act like everything went the Raiders way.

Well I recognize the packers because of their accomplishments. Have the "viking"s done anything remarkable?

coppppeeeee

THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS ARE FUCKING ELITE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

seriously. Fuck Chip Kelly but the Cowboys could literally be playing ISIS and I still wouldn't root for them.

Good luck and happiness will come to you and your team, but only if you reply "Thank you based Carr" to this comment.

Raiders all up in that booty eating the ass like a champ

Josh Gordon will be lost to history

>you now remember Josh Gordon

>semen carted off for a SHOULDER injury

What a fucking pussy

Who?

Yeah. They're pretty good. Who do they play next?

wait wait, I get it, you're booty blasted that you took teddy bridgewater in the first round when you could have had TYBC

all makes sense

Stomped the shit out of the Packers

Denver showed the rest of the NFL you hit Cam, he curls into the fetal position and cries like the lil bitch he is

>850 names on injury reports through Week 4

The NFL won't exist in two decades.

Exactly.

3-1

Fucking same here, I will root for Chip here and only here.

>Brady carted off the field after scraping his knee in 08

what a fucking pussy.

I don't have to do anything, they'll find a way to stop themselves.

Plenty of teams knew, it just wasn't so easy. People were doing that 2011-2014.

>gnats
leeeel

That's nice, but what about trophies? Surely they've won rings, right

Why would I be? 18-14 as a starter is pretty good.

What's Carr's record? Is it better?

Thank you based Carr

Vikes offense still hasn't done shit though defense is scoring the majority of the points

No the Vikings are so unremarkable that you can't stop obsessing about them.

Thanks for the (You)'s. Don't forget to post webm of the webcam video when you hang yourself

>He thinks being 3-1 means anything
Oakland fans are just adorable

99 NFC Championship

yes minnesota won the 2017 and 2018 superbowls
being the first team to play for a superbowl at home (and win)

Pretty easy. Shouldn't be much of a challenge to win.

Ok, are they texting the pizza place here? I'm confused about what chat service this is to talk to fucking LC?

You completely missed the point. He can walk with a shoulder injury. He's not a dog.

good thing defense wins championships

>he thinks teddy bridgewater is a good qb

it's all coming together now, coppeeee

strawpoll.me/11351916

I think Teddy has won more games. Why would I care about anything else?

>the semen slurping """""""""""team"""""""""""" of the San Fagcisco 69ers being cheered out at home by Cowbois fans

Lmao what a pathetic excuse of a """fanbase"""

>Monday Night Football has been disaster lately for Vikings Since 2009 have lost 7 straight & outscored 214-84.
>The Vikings are 3-0 for the first time since 2009
Is this the year the curse is broken?

>he keeps giving me mad (You)s

>No the Vikings are unremarkable
I don't think that's something to be proud of

cope

>that time the Vikings played the Giants on Monday Night Football in 2013
I'm genuinely scared tbqh

I would say you guys could do good, but I don't know. You never know with the Giants. They can be complete shit one week and win the Owl the next. You just don't know with them.

Thank you based Carr

The Vikings have won more games.
Vikings are winning with fucking Sam Bradford.
Stop using team wins as a measurement.

Carr's first season was fucking 3-13 because he was on one of the worst fucking teams of all time.
I don't care how good you are you can't overcome that kind of shit.

No one cares what you think. Can you livestream your suicide? I can help you set it up.

>Packers fans will never not be salty

Can we stop arguing and just agree julio is the best wideout in the nfl?

Oh wow you won by 3 points against a team missing 4 defence starters

It seems Cowshit fans already forgot this.

Are you going to make him watch vikings games?
I'd kill myself too if I had to watch them fail every year

I literally just told you I don't care about anything beyond wins. I am a Vikings fan, not a Teddy fan.

>fan of a non-unbeaten team is replying to me
Fucking disgusting, delete your posts and stop tainting my glorious eliteposting with your pleb words

Only fans of zero loss teams may reply to this post

>"wuaahh gringo estop using the only measurement that actually matters, ese"

Can it be said then that the Browns could seriously go 0-16 or do you think they will squeeze out a win or two.

At least 2 wins

>strongest sport in America
>gone
Democrat pls

So at this point is it fair to say that Goff is a bust?

>packers were the only hurt team
Vikings didn't have Rhodes or Floyd and lost two of the most important players on offense that game

Why does atlanta play prevention for the whole fourth quarter? Also nobody can stop our offense

Thank you based Carr

coppppeeeeeeeeee

Mr Gerbschmidt, you've lost a lot of weight haven't you?

You now remember that Ryan Tannehill is a starting QB in the NFL.

Have another one, friend.

Thank you based Carr

>lol teddy is a better qb than carr he won more games
>He's not better than Carr in any statistical category
>lol i only care about wins

Just looked at the schedule and 0-16 is very possible. They might pull out one of the Cincy games but I think @ Titans is their best bet.

Who?

I'm eaglerly anticipating the Falkeks' second half meltdown where they start 7-1 and end 8-8

If nothing else, so far they haven't really been BTFO in any games to this point.

>Vikings fans are still this fucking booty blasted about passing up Carr

I will never get tired of hearing them cry about it.

QBs that have started before Jared Goff

>Carson Wentz
>Dax Prescott
>Jacoby Brissett
>Cody Kessler
>Paxton Lynch

>aints
>having an elite QB and still being this bad

>on pace for 4 sacks this season
>"Mack is better than Watt!"
>cooper on pace for 0(ZERO) touchdowns this season
>"E-ELITE WIDE RECEIVER!"

Thank you based Carr

Thank you based Carr

Adrian peterson was playing shit that game, thats why he pulled a phantom injury out of his ass to pad his stats like he always does

>Dak is dakking all over the naners before halftime

gg :(

I love the cope too

>muh wins

trevor siemian has more wins than drew brees this season, does that mean you would rather have siemian over brees? kek

Is it just me or does Paxton Lynch look like he dates high school girls so they will buy coke off of him?

lol@ jj watt

kid is made of glass haha lmao

>Getting shut out by the Razorcakes
>Who are coached by the Footclan man Ryan
>At home

>Also
You can only respond to this post if your team didn't blow a late 4th quarter drive to just get into field goal range against the worst defense in the NFL.

To that fucking leaf retard that thought Tannelel would break 20 fantasy points but Matt Ryan wouldnt:

You told me to screencap it and post it in the general when I lost.

Get fucked faggot.

>Paxton Lynch
>Started
Retard.

>not leading their division
>have lost a game this season
>still don't look as good as the siemian demon
>defending owl champs are in their division
>haven't even had a winnin record since literally 2002
>"b-but you are the one who is mad!"
lol k

Yeah, every Falcons fan knows it's going to happen. We just have to get our shitposting in while they're good or when we upset someone later in the season and they get bootyblasted. At least this year Ryan and Jones will set new records while we miss the playoffs.

He's white, unironically his wife's son

Vikings fag being insecure and talking shit about the Raiders all over again

What is this 2014

that fucking picture

Raidnigger here, we got lucky. Tough game.

It means I'd rather be a Broncos fan than an Aints fan, just like I'd rather be a Vikes fan than a Raidnigger

Stay angry my friend

>raised in Charlotte
>live in Balmer
JUST

lel here ya go

But you didn't cap him saying that so your butthurt induction efficiency rating is way down. I'm only getting mid keks out of this.

>only hope at stopping us is to hope we meltdown

On pace for a 12-4 season
I only care about wins :^)

>raiders haven't had a winning season since 2002
>still have more playoff wins since 2000 than the vikings

kek, honestly what does that say about your garbage team, then they have less playoff wins than the fucking raiders haha

I think playoffs are possible if the defense can at least play like they're slightly below average. We just can't expect to win against good teams while giving up 30+ points a game.

Offense may not be this hot the whole year but the talent and speed on the offense (especially with a good OL) is going to be hard to stop on a consistent basis so I don't think we'll see the drop-off like last year.

As a Raidnigger, I don't understand this completely one sided "rivalry" with the Vikings fans. We only play each other once every 4 years and to be honest with you I don't really think about you guys. Why do we have to fight each other? I mean I did see the Raiders beat the Vikings in the Super Bowl in 76 but that was over 30 years ago. It's not like we have really faced each other that often.

>thinking tannehill would get 15 points

you are the real retard here

>not on pace for 16-0
Literally LMAOing @ ur life

I can't believe I buttfumbled the screencap that badly but if you were in the gamethread he was fucking adamant.

>If the Vikings win our game Monday we'll be number 1 or 2 in power rankings
I...
I've never felt this feeling before... Is this what it feels like to be a true meme team?

We gave up 23 in the fourth because we were playing prevention for 15 mins. They had 3 offensive points till then

>Phil Dawson will never win a ring

It was 40 years ago, holy shit you're old

>Pats were shut out 16-0
16-0
Could this be a sign of a future playoff loss?

Seahawks fan - yes

He's going to start since Semen's shoulder exploded.

No one is talking about this

Daily reminder to blels fans

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_New_England_Patriots_season

Get that one out of your system while you can because it's gonna stop being true by the end of the season

no, it's just irony

I want to believe but the disappointment is just lingering there in the background. I've been hurt too many times. Even today when all the neutral fans were laughing at Carolina and then Julio got that huge touchdown to "ice" the game I still knew it wasn't safe. If it is mathematically possible under the best possible circumstances I firmly believe the Falcons could lose any lead. BUT I have this strange faith in them that they could beat any team any time any where no matter how good that team is at the same time. I feel like they deserve their own power ranking separate from everyone else: the "flip a fucking coin tier."

You guys are kinda making me think of Bud Grant's teams I grew up watching. Just hope you have better luck than they did.

I believe it, leafs are the biggest retards in /nfl/ and it's not even close

Well, it's not much of a "prevent" if you give up 22 fucking points in one quarter.

Bucs d is no where near as bad as the saints or the raiders nice try though.

How frustrated are you that Minnesota is going to win the Owl this year?

wew, at least we know one thing, viking fans are just as delusional as raider fans

I have a serious, non trolling question..how does it feel that your shit franchise wasted adrian peterson?

>What the fuck happened to the Cardinals?
The funny thing is there window starts to shut hard after this year due to contracts and shit.

The last year of their window and they're crashing and burning.

Meanwhile Seakeks still look like a contender.

>This assmad Raiders fan

Them and the Browns should be scrapped.

This. Historically the Chiefs have been our division rival but that hasn't been a thing for a long time either. Even tuck rule was so long ago most people here are too young to really have a grudge against NE. The most recent thing we have to be buttmad about is getting Tebow'd out of the playoffs but even that was a few years ago and that was more of Oakland loosing the division instead of Denver winning it.

>The P*ts actually got shut out by the Bills

Went into the week as the only defense to allow 100+ points so yes they are that bad. They let Case Keenum put up over 30 points on them. They are THAT fucking bad.

Carson Palmer got old

Lol, child please.

Pats fan. I'm not really sure, this doesn't happen too often so I don't have much of a routine.

Has Samb Radford even won a playoff game?

AP wasted his own career, he fumbled away the 09 chip and the 15 wild card

Thank you based Carr

how is that assmad, any team that doesn't have more playoff wins over a 16 year span than the raiders is objectively shit

>Vikings fans are delusional
nignog please

I remember when the Pats were complete shit or had gotten BTFO every season. I can still remember the 1976 season very well for you guys.

who?

Fellow falcons fan with the same viewpoint. Right when we started playing prevent at the beginning of the 4th I knew it would turn into a close game. And when julio scored that td, I knew the panthers would go right down the field and score one of their own. Falcons are so bad with a lead it's incredibly ridiculous

It's to prevent hail marrys

Peterson wasted Favre's godlike year. The Saints bountied the fuck out of him but AP fumbled like 3 times in that playoff game.

Tampa Gay has less playoff wins in that span but they also won a owl so that metric is legitimately garbage

blame the refs when deep down inside I know they fucking sucked hard and all of the refs in the league couldn't help them win that game. Also bradyspam

he's never even been to one so no

>dat Falcons pick
>dat Ditka pick

>all this damage control

too early

Carr started 0-10 and while I don't think he's necessarily a world-beater, he's definitely proven himself to be an above-average guy who has a potential for a long NFL career.

Goff could easily do something similar. Or he could be Carr the Elder. That book isn't written yet.

The Pats will still win that abortion of a conference

I was at that game last year, had great position for that catch too....good times.

whatever helps you cope

Did you ever remember Sugar Bear Hamilton?

Is Pagano still employed after losing to Jags?

Something something tom brady didn't play something.

I've memed this before. Specifically 2015, 2012, and 2009.
But could this be the Vikings year finally?

I'm surprised you don't remember that considering it's the last time the Raiders were any good

>Minnesota
funny way to spell Denver

I remember. I remember very well. Too well. I'm 53 years old and I will never see the Raiders be good again.

Did the Raiders D really just need time to develop chemistry? They've looked considerably better in these last two games than they have in their first two.

>damage control

Iggles still undefeated m9.

>2012
No fucking way, everyone knew in 2012 >we were frauds. It was the AP show and the Vikings were a 6-10 team if not for him.

somehow yes

>not running Gore on 4th and 1

and all I can remember is everyone bashing the raiders for sighing "mediocre"

This year will either be a Broncos - Vikings game or a Broncos - Eagles game, that much is almost certain.
Either way it's going to be a very defensive based game.

I was mostly memeing that year, but AP was carrying pretty hard.

>one game over .500
That IS mediocre

I don't think there's a rivalry with Vikings fans. That's like saying the Raiders still have beef with the Steelers. Those teams haven't had serious clashes for a long time.

Falcons fan here who works in Silicon Valley (fuck the niners) and has been to like five Raiders home games. The current crop of Raiders fans are really chill in my experience unless it comes to other AFC west teams, and the Niners.

>Not recognizing the iggles vikes broship til the NFCCG

>expecting a tripfag to know better

>broship

I do wish I could see a Steelers-Raiders playoff game like I did when I was a kid. I remember the Immaculate Reception as it happened.

Read the stories on SI and ESPN with gritted teeth, then turn the page and start over on Monday.

I told people on Friday that Rex and the Bills would pose an issue. I didn't think we would get shut out.

So, who wins tonight?

I fear the Chefs might.

Pretty sure it's just chefposters posing as vikes fans tbqh

Kek

The saints and falcons are two of the best offenses in the country, the titans and ravens are near the bottom of the league in offense.

If you haven't noticed that the Vikings d is kinda serious. Then you haven't been paying attention.

More likely Packers fans that are butthurt about this season already.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>Bowman kill

welp

I wonder what JFFM is feeling right now. I wonder what Old Bay would have to say about today?

Well the defense has played well early in every game this season. So I'm hopeful they will eventually put together a full game of good play. This game wasn't that bad either, remember that Carolina scored on a pick 6 and Alford had one late in the game too. So they really on gave up 26 with most of it in garbage time and scored 7.

You don't understand how capitalism works do you?

>Semen gets hurt
>Paxton is elite
hey Denver, our systems busted can we have yours?

All these Minnesota bandwagoners forgetting something

Wouldn't be the first time Packerfags jumped ship because the Vikings were objectively the better team

Is that a surface? What a cunt. I didn't think that man even had emotions

I wonder what the excuses will be for why the falcons don't have a great offense after we murder the broncos in their house next week
>

>got incredibly lucky to beat terrible teams

>lose to the first middling team you play

>not done

heh

>Bowman carted off

Kaepernick is not a good decision-maker.

>2nd in division
>Texans have tough schedule
>Almost lose to TITANS
>No Watt.
Are they back Cred Forums?

>bandwagon
>implying anyone bandwagons minnesota teams

What makes you think that?

Titans have a legit defense. Too bad their offense is garbage.

Titans definitely don't have the passing game of the other 3. And the Falcons have an elite duo of QB-WR so I'd study the Saints and Ravens games more.

>Implying I haven't been a Vikings fan my entire fan
I'm well aware of the self destruct. I experienced the 2009 NFCCG afterall.
But Zimmer may end the curse.

>Vikings
>Bandwagoners
Packers fans jumping ship this early?

nice repeating digits, but your delusion is showing.

The NFL is a socialist organization user, they engage in revenue sharing.

Your team is 1-3. Don't even.

I got so much mileage out of that image during the Leslie Frazier years

>2d
kys

I knew >our season was over, I went into this game with low expectations and yet they find a way to make me somehow feel shittier

neither is your mom

>broshit

how bout you go fuck yourself?

that's funny because i don't know who the fuck you are ya faglord

That's because Winston was/is a turn over machine this year, not the defenses fault when they are starting at 1 and goal 4 or 5 times a game. I'm telling you play your rbs against tampa bay at your own risk.

See last year's falcons

>Vikings fan my entire fan
>weebshit

>all those last 5 min frazier self destruct losses
I'm just happy i never ever have to see "Tampa-2" ever again.

Its like Vikings fans still haven't learned that their team is eternally destined to have chef boyardee pour out of their stupid fucking horn hats every time a game is on the line.

>0 super bowls

Fucking lmfao holy shit

You have my condolences

worst part is this game was looking winnable but why would anything good happen...

Its the AFC South.

At least I got to go see the ayys end the mariners playoff hopes yesterday so it evens out

I remember in the first four games that season having a 2+ score lead in every single one, and we wound up losing them all.

FUCK YOU LESLIE FRAZIER YES I'M STILL FUCKING MAD

Oh hey Palmer.

CKBB has been around and back and forth for years. No one cares who you do or don't know.

How lucky is Cucklel?

My entire *life
>complaining about indonesian cave drawings on a mongolian carrier pigeon delivery discussion

Guys Julio is suspiciously humble and down to Earth for the shit that he does to other grown ass men. I've never seen him be a diva about anything even once. What if Julio Jones is Jesus Christ in disguise and he's just bored? Or maybe he's an alien learning about Earth through sports.

What if he just ascends or unlocks his ultimate form out on the field one day? OR what if he and Antonio Brown were to do the fusion dance or get a hold of the potara earrings?? Could they bring an end to Football life as we know it?

>his team has a loss this season
Fucking plebian don't talk about my team ever again

Eagles-Vikings NFCCG is inevitable

Palmer has looked like ass most of the season.

Packers will be in the superbowl m80

They're not even making the playoffs pham

kek

KEKEK

Who will Cunningham Root for?

That sounds nice. Getting Bradford for a 1st and at least a 3rd plus already being a SB contender is a beautiful delusion.

>NFCE is worst division
>only division with all teams .500 or better after this week

Are you faggots ever correct about anything?

>mfw antonio brown is the only thing anyone talked about all offseason despite putting up identical number to julio
>mfw that fucking game

Wait till Shields gets back. They'll win out

>almost losing to the Jags
>super bowl bound
kek.
That would be a great game desu.

Jags are legit.

Can Shields even remember his own name? His brain must be mush by now.

aww, did you enjoy watching your team today?

Legit a bottom 5 team

From a nonhomer perspective we can be legit 1 week and browns tier the other. Too fucking inconsistent. Also Bradley sucks.

Nope.

I didn't, they lost to fucking Jags

People don't know anything about cause and effect.
Cause: NFCE was crap last year
Effect: NFCE teams improve. Some teams stagnate, some teams digress.

Most Eagles fans were right about Chip and the defense being the issue, not the talent. Giants made a splash in free agency. Cowboys got a QB and don't look godawful. The division champs look average at least. But people like to make memes and don't like to critically think.

youtube.com/shared?ci=q03XjOVkgAM

>lose to the Jags
>beat the Chargers
>Chargers beat the Jags

Jags looked legit until Packers were exposed the next week. You guys have barely changed.

When given an entire offseason to prepare for a team that is already assuming they'll win, Bradley can psych his team up for Week 1 shenanigans. This wasn't the first time the Jags over performed on opening day with him. He just can't keep it going for longer than that.

>Xeattle
Nah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

Playing the Packers close proves nothing when the Packers play down to every opponent and let any kind of lead disappear.

He remembers how to ball

Who is the worst team in the league and why is it the Packers?

>playing down to competition meme

Generally thats true but you do see flashes like week 14 of last year against the Colts. Definitely a coach problem > talent problem.

because their uniforms are awful

put your trip back on Sneak

>This damage control

twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/782678872055767040

>beat the lolphins
>beat the $(ERS
>best the jest
WE SUPERB OWL BOUND GUYS

This is true. Gone are the days of 2011 when they'd just score all over teams

Carr would have been turned into paste like his brother was because of how shitty the Toxin's O line is.

The one good thing about the Raiders even through their worst years was their O-line and it kept Carr alive long enough to develop into ELITE.

Put THIS back on!

*unzips katana*

fine I'll bite

>beating the Gabbert-Kelly 49ers and Ryan "6 (six) INTs" Fitzpatrick makes you a SB lock

BY REX RYAN

Look at that situation though. Division rival you know inside and out, without their star QB, trying to make the playoffs, and you have an opportunity to be the spoiler. That's pretty easy to rally the troops around about.

Thank you based Carr

Dubs predicts record and team of AFC South winner.

Remember the time Carr turned his ACL into paste because he fell down funny at practice?

Or had an ELITE running back for his entire career?

>Elliot getting hyped for beating the niners
Going to be hiliarious when Dallas faggots are brought back down to earth when they finish 7-9 or 8-8

Thank you based Carr

>this Giants fan near me thinking they're going to beat the Vikings 27-14

It's a meme because it's true.

Not really? If the Packers were better they would put away teams and win by larger margins. Since they're not good, they let other teams hang around.

Tits: 6-9-1

Is he finally back?

>lose to Trump

>twitter.com/JimMWeber/status/782714248732573696
>This browser does not support video playback.

What did it mean by this?

Literally who?

THAT'S IT, BELICHEAT'S SYSTEM WAS ACTUALLY DEVELOPED MY MICROSOFT.

If we just jam all the tablets, the patriots will be exposed.

Texans 6-10

Colts 11-5

>for beating a naners defense without Bowman

Jags: 5-11

Jags-> 7-9

none of them

Remember when everyone said Golden Tate is going to be a premier #1 wide receiver, and that the omission of Megatron wont matter?

The lions are now 4th in the division behind the dumpster fire Bears

No One

Colts 7-9

How is Pittsburgh? The city, I mean.

Jags 1-15

Swaguars 7-9

Jasg at 9-7

Chicago Bears 16-0

Winner.

pls gibe Golden back

we will give you a 7th and half of a sandwich.

How far do they go in playoffs?

The Giants will be up 17-0 at halftime and will lose 19-17 cap it

clots 7-9 after gore announces retirement after this season

kek

You have to take Caldwell with him

Lose in the first round

Next dubs predict faguars fate in the playoffs.

>Or had an ELITE running back for his entire career?
You mean literally one year, and when he started averaging less than 4YPC in the second half of that season? That elite RB?

>that guy that actually believed the Busc could beat the Buncos

one and done

Superb owl losers

As someone who was in Pittsburgh just Tuesday, it fucking sucks. Terrible fucking city.

Primanti's is really good though.

Molested on the wildcard by the Raiders/Chiefs

lose division

1)-Win against Bengals round 1
2)- Get cucked by Broncos next.

Lose to Minny in the Owl

Gib new thread please I want to shitpost

super bowl champions

Vikings Jags Superbowl 51 confirmed.

WINRAR

BAGUARS-VIKINGS OWL IS REAL

20 sacks and 10 INTs on the day. Horrific owl.

Is Luck balding?

>mfw remembering when the jasg knocked shittsburg out of the playoffs

>implying he didn't carry Bridgewater

>Bortles sacked 20 times
>throws 10 INTs
Greatest defense ever is hardly horrific friend

If I was Carr I wouldn't want to play for a team that actively tried to murder my older brother. Starting a rookie behind that line was nothing less than attempted homicide.

>implying I implied it
I'm outright saying it friend. AP played like garbage throughout the second half of last year. Sure he carried the Vikings offense in both Lions games and against the Chargers, but he sucked shit against the Chiefs, he did well against the Bears @CHI and against the Rams but Teddy's clutch throws were just as responsible for the wins in those games. The Raiders game he got most of his yardage on one big run that put away the game but the defense and special teams carried the team on that day.

Welp it looks like the Raiders will be the best team in the Bay Area again.

yes, it's extremely noticeable

Is Melvin Gordon a bust?

yes
>drafting an OL babby when you have one of the worst OLs in the league

that's not saying much :^)

But, he has 6 TDs thus far.

Every RB is a OL babby, dipshit.

Prescott or Wentz?

Wentz

Wentzcott

new thread
new thread

i think goddell scheduled all of these 4 PM home games for the bucs because he realized we're gluttons for punishment and will keep the broadcast open even when it's apparent that all hope is gone

not every RB played for the OL factory known as Wisconsin

Thank you based Carr

I was born in 1987. I grew up hating football and getting picked on by insufferable Bills fans. When the Pats won their first Owl, how could I not jump on the bandwagon? Not my fault if they haven't lost much since then.

>we

Browns Fan-

Blame the refs or the particular player(s) who fucked up the most.

tweet death threats at Rodger Goodell and/or those bad players

continue to drink and get moody and depressed/angry

wake up tomorrow feeling shitty and hungover
(but at least I don't wake up in Cleveland on Monday morning)

there were at least 3 calls that were bullshit today for the browns, but at least 2 for the redskins, especially that 'bow and arrow' shit

I'm getting tired of unsportsmanlike conduct being tossed around. Such a stupid call. I understand if it's causing a delay of game, but otherwise shut the fuck up.