Something felt wrong about the patriots today like they weren't even trying...

Something felt wrong about the patriots today like they weren't even trying. Brissett was a total disaster as well as our offensive line. Good thing the Bills suck or they could've smacked us. Maybe we are just trying to stay healthy for the rest of the season with Brady? Our top dogs saw very little action.

Bump. I'm assuming we got lots of pats haters in here anyway

something always feels wrong when a footfag pushes your shit in, i'm already over it and goat starts to burn the world down next week.

no fucking worries.

it's called getting out played and out coached. this is a preview of what's to come for a long time, patsfriend.

>got outcoached
>got outplayed
>nahh they're weren't trying is all.

can't wait to hear the excuses when Brady comes back and they lose next week too.

>we

typical patsfag, will dish out shittalking but can't take any.

>
>pats lose first round in playoffs
>trade garropolo for an asset to make the most out of brady's last year
>still lose next year
>mediocrity ensues after wasting high picks on qbs and cheating
>Boston finally wakes up and supports red sox and Celtics more

I cant wait

>trade a QB that has played 1 and a half games
???

no, franchise him and have 40 million against the cap for 2 qb's.

either way polo is gone after this season, brady wins another ring and the pats draft another qb.

Not playing today helped his value. His rookie contract ends after next year, they need to get something for him

Meh it was a shitshow but at least is puts the "system qb" meme to a rest. Plus we have the GOAT QB coming in, the GOAT TE, and a great scat back as well. Almost forgot ninkovich too. I'm expecting 13-3 from this team. And at the very least a trip to the superbowl

>down to a 3rd string rookie black quarterback
>out coached

Lol

>puts the "system qb" meme to rest
Not likely. Idiots will continue to spout nonsense about a sport they don't understand on teams they don't pay enough attention to in order to form a valid opinion in the first place.

no it fucking doesn't

3-1 without the starter is fucking pretty good to normal people.

Bill let Rex finally win one against him so the Bills keep him and continue to be mediocre

4D chess

>Not paying enough attention to form a valid opinion of the players
Brissett is garbage. You would only know this if you see how much the rest of the team has to carry his ass. He got lucky last week.

Keep making excuses as the GOAT gets 1 TD and 3 picks against the Broncos in the playoffs giving you 7 months to explains your quarterback and why the refs were against the pats.

>he got lucky
>so that makes the system meme dead

yeah no.

Nice try Tom you're still a system babby. Edelman would put up 30 points behind center.

>mfw bellichicks "system" didn't score a single point against the bills

Loving every laugh. Bill showed tonight that he needs Brady to win games.

Brissett is fucking garbage. Absolute waste of a draft pick

Half that team died due to injuries and he was playing with athe worst o line in the league against the greatest defense of all time. Plus bellikek shit the bed by going for it on 4th down TWICE... but gues what, ihe turned it into a conversion away from overtime and gave a much better fight than the defending MVP did.

GOAT. 18-1 bound baby

>not sure if the people in here are serious when suggesting the Pats are done this year

I mean, you're straight up lying to yourself if you don't think they'll still win 12+ games and take the division.

He definitely got lucky. The defense, special teams, and run game carried the fuck out of him plus they were playing an injuried jj watt. If it wasn't for those 2 fumbles it would have been a lot closer.

>Literally his second game in the NFL
>Playing with a busted throwing hand

Give the kid a fucking break. Garop in his rookie year would have done just as bad.

As is tradition. Let them have it. The patriots losing is their Super Bowl

Meanwhile we will actually win the Super Bowl lol. Does anyone remember 2014?

>Needs Brady to win
>4 games without Brady
>Bill goes 3-1

hmm

You can risk further injuring your injured backup QBs and risk injuring your star WR, or you can go 15-1 in the season.

Wow, tough call.

That retarded fumble killed any chance of a come back. Killed all the momentum. Brissett might succeed in this league on another teambut he was still a waste of a draft pick. We could have won that Texans game with Edelman under center.

>patsfags so delusional they actually unironically think they could win with a WR playing QB.

He had 2 with Jimmy garoppolo who has proved himself to be an elite quarterback.

Keep Brady and Jimmy out this whole season and let bill roll with Brissett. We won't do any better than 9-7. Jimmy just upped his trade value by not playing tonight. He proved himself to be instrumental to the teams success.

You need an offense to win consistently in the NFL.

The Patriots have an offense with Brady, and they have an offense with Garoppolo.

They don't have one with Brissett, the Texans game was him getting carried by a strong team and memeing a few running plays against an opponent with no footage on him.

Nah personally I would pull a montana 49ners and ship out Brady and let Jimmy take over. It is very obvious that he can succeed in the system.

There's is no such thing as the "system". As Jacoby Brissett just proved tonight.

>good thing the bills suck or they could've smacked us
>get shut out 16-0
PATSFAGS IN SO MUCH DENIAL
KILL YOURSELF

It's true though. We were down to a 3rd string rookie and they only managed to score 1TD. And only make it a 2 possession game. Plus our defense was playing shittier than usual

Ray Lewis and his homicide have something to say about that "greatest defense of all time " comment.

Plus you have to face the razorcakes again senpai. 17-2 would be just as nice.

>idiots will continue to spout nonsense about a sport they don't understand

Cred Forums in a nutshell

Brady warned them not to get injured for his big comeback. The game didn't matter since they won the first 3

His first game was him being carried by the talent on offense while he made bad decisions the entire game, getting extremely lucky not to throw a pick or fumble the ball. He's afraid of the pocket and it shows when he does his lel mobile QB bullshit. He's bad at picking who to throw to. His throws are all over the place (and I'm not talking about spreading the ball around) and arc way too high, like Bledsoe. He'll get healthy and show what a turnover machine players like him are.

Except we get the GOAT back for the next game.

If he doesn't take another cheap shot to his knee like he did a few years ago.

Those guys played in a different era where passing was harder and the qb didn't have as much protection. What the broncos were able to do with literally NO offense or qb at all was fucking strange. Trent dilfer looked fucking elite compared to manning in his playoff run. Manning fucked up several times.

2015 broncos are the GOAT defense. This year they are like the 86 bears where they lost because their qb got killed. I wonder if that'll be the case this year. I don't see any team stopping them unless the pats get home field in the playoffs.

Basically flip a coin on who's winning the Super Bowl, because it's either the broncos again, or the patriots. Honestly if the pats stay healthy, unlike last year, I'd favor them. Because even with a dead team it was a 2pt game. But also you have to consider the fact that denvers offense has considerably improved without manning.

Go broncs!!

>the win didnt count because our qb was a fucking retard and got caught cheating
Stay in denial.

>> 3-1 without the starter is fucking pretty good to normal people.

We're not normal people. We're Pats fans. We've won 4 of the last 16 Super Bowls. We've been in 10 AFC Championship games. A year where we don't play in our conference championship game is literally a letdown season. None of that is normal.

>user born in 1998.

>Absolute waste of a draft pick

Considering the fact that the Pats had to go all the way down to their third string at QB to finish off the Dolphins and beat the Texans, I wouldn't call it a waste.

>18-1
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE

>We

>our

>We've won 4
You didnt win shit

>2015 broncos are the GOAT defense
Not even close. In terms of relatively recent teams, the 2008 Steelers and 2002 Bucs were both better than the Broncos defense was last year.

Even accounting for the difference in era, plenty of older teams had better defenses than them as well.

Basketball sucks

>typical patsfag, will dish out shittalking but can't take any.

Why is this? Patsfags constantly shit talk to everyone but when it's their turn to take the heat, they act like pussies

>lose first round

Not a chance . We have been to like what 10 AFC championships and the last 5. Bills master plan is finally coming together. We trade Jimmy and win 2 superbowls with the draft picks we get from him, then pick up Jimmy in free agency after Brady retires and become another dynasty.

J.B. was hurt and he's not ready to be a starter and Garapplo isn't gonna risk it. Honestly they looked like they were jaking it bad. I think B.B. said fuck it kinda and rested everyone. To get a win here would have banged up both offense and defense, let's Goodell save face, let's the rest of the league forget about them for a week. 3 and 1 without Brady is much better than was predicted. Patriots and Broncos in the AFC Championship again.

The pats surprise teams for a few weeks but Rex had tape on them

Rex proved he is at least an average coach today

Toronto

because they are boston sports fans. boston is a hive of liberal thought. liberals can dish but can't take it. look at hillary supporters getting triggered over a cartoon frog.

Im a Billsfag and Ill admit that if the Pats had Brady they would have probably won. However the Pats played like absolute fucking garbage all around today and that cannot all be blamed on a 3rd string QB, the Pats were just plain the worse team, no excuses.

> oh look it's a bash boston thread
> NE patriots

you've never ME'd, NH'd, or CT'd have you.

This board, I swear

>Rex is average

lol he only put up 1TD even though we had a 3rd string rookie in. This bills team has talent to make the playoffs but Rex is too fucking stupid to get there. He constantly gameplans for the patriots games and other games he shouldn't neccesarily win but does anyway so he keeps his job even though they go 8-8 every year.

I'll reserve my judgement on Brissett since he's a rookie qb playing with an injury to his throwing hand. Its like last year when the patriots made it to the AFC championship, it was actually kind of impressive considering the patchwork team they were playing with.