What the actual fuck went wrong?

what the actual fuck went wrong?

Cardinals need to fire their coach and draft a QB they can build around.

This

As for Carolina, it was only a matter of time before the black qb meme proved true and $cam Newton was finally exposed

>O-line made of butter
>Nonexistent receiver corps
>Defense gutted in the offseason
>I-it's Cam's fault guys

Defenses figured out $cameron

I honestly don't know what the Cardilols fault is. Palmer doesn't look the same and that defense is fucking garbage all of the sudden.

O-line was butter last time but he was mobile enough to hide it. He has Benjamin back but instead of making do with less like he did last year, he's become myopic; if Kelvin isn't open he freezes up.

Oher was out this week. So the shit RT from the super bowl was playing LT and our RT was making his first career start and was basically a blocking TE in max protection a few times per game last season

Cam was a bit decent this week. legal hit to the head once too often methinks. Ryan/Jones tandem raping of the D was painful to watch....buh.
need to get the O line fixed and get the secondary a few veterans to mentor up the noobs.

cardinals need to blow it up and find a qb once palmer is finished. the defense alone isn't elite enough to win with anybody.

i dunno about carolina desu. they just over performed last year.

If cram played for the cardinals right now could he win a superbowl?

Both teams lack championship heart and spirit.

Yes.

Absolutely. They'd easily be the best team in the league and won the owl with either Cam/Brady playing.

Palmer is too inconsistent to win a Super Bowl.

Cardinals have a shitty o-line, Palmer is very inconsistent and old. Their defense is full of holes. Even with Chandler Jones they can't get pressure on QBs consistently. Secondary is actually pretty mediocre. Honey Badger doesn't look the same after 2 ACL tears, Peterson is good but beyond that everyone else is suspect in pass defense.

If you think Arians is the problem you are an absolute moron.

Cards
>Palmer is inconsistent/old
>O-line is terrible

Panthers
>Defenses figured out that Scam can't make simple reads
>no heart no drive.

NFC has parity

dont worry friends. there's still plenty of time to get back into it.

Palmer was always a limited window QB, that window is closing.

>Palmer is too inconsistent to win a Super Bowl

Unless he somehow manages to channel his inner Eli/Flacco and go on a hot streak during the playoffs. Not that it will happen, mind you.

Scam is indeed garbage desu. But RW, Dak, and even Jameis have had their moments so far this year

QBs who are at least semi-mobile in the pocket are underrated in this league, and black QBs are unironically at an advantage in that regard

The Cards so far remind me of the 2010 Vikings, when Favre was clearly done and they finished 6-10 after going to the NFCCG the previous year. The main difference is that Arians is a way better coach than fuckin Brad Childress