Why is the whole country subjected to this team every week? I understand it's america's team or whatever...

why is the whole country subjected to this team every week? I understand it's america's team or whatever, but come the fuck on. Nobody wants to see them play the fucking 49ers. It's fucking ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehighersidechats.com/brian-tuohy-sports-conspiracies-game-fixing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dallas fans really are the worst. They have the insufferable bandwagoning of Pats fans combined with the delusional hope of Cincy fans

Tex Schramm was a great marketer and under Tom Landry they were consistently good for 20+years

Then an Arkansas snakeoil salesman bought the team, hired a great head coach won 3 superbowls and then fired that head coach.

long story short they are popular solely because of their increasingly irrelevant past.

>mad eagles fan detected

Half the country doesnt have a football team so they bandwagoned them 25 years ago and now we're stuck with this shit.

Cowboys have sucked dick for two decades now. The only people who are bandwagoning are probably too busy raising their grandkids.

When the Cowboys are good. The nfl is better

Ratings

What else is there to watch?

We are the Man U of the states... Get over it

>2 playoff wins
Kek

I like watching Zeke.

t. Ohio State fan

Any team that will finish above .500

0 Super Bowls kek

Tell that to the ratings, sorry your shit team is irrelevant.

>america's team
>Dallas
>big market
>rich fooseball history

Gee I don't know OP what do you think? I mean fuck the cowpies and go Eagles but they get the spot cause it's all about the greenbacks.

They won one game completely off refball and they might win this one off refball too. It's sad

Never said I was a eagles fan, cowfag

>americas team
Green Bay Packers are Americas team. Cowboys are literally top 5 most hated every year

>2016
>not living the Dfw
Why even live?

Brand recognition and the fact that goddamn Texniggers are everywhere in the US.

Fucking this.

NFL, fix this shit.

Well ur just a fag then

Maybe if your teams were more popular, they would get marquee games

I feel like I've heard this somewhere......

nice hot take guy have a (You)

>packers
>>not the vikings
no you're right, i'm sure americans crave mediocrity

I honestly don't know which is worse, having the Cowboys be the game of the week, or having to listen to dumb-fuck-I-only-got-this-job-because-of-who-my-dad-was Buck and Aikman do the commentary

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded okay
>p-pls no bully

stay mad rest of the NFC east

and the nfl wonders why ratings are down.

Because it's all a total scam on all levels, including UFc and boxing and NBA and NFL etc

thehighersidechats.com/brian-tuohy-sports-conspiracies-game-fixing/

>dallas fan
>also a mandrama fan
color me surprised

>stay mad rest of the NFC east
why should I be mad? the iggles are in first place

Bout time

>214

Why isn't this being taken advantage of more?

I have $100,000 dollars riding on the fact that the Vikings never win the Super Bowl before my mother dies, but I can't decide whether or not I want them to win against the iggles.

FUCK THE EEGALS THEY FUCKING SUCK KYS YOURE SELVES IGGLES FANS

Cowboys bandwagon? Seriously? People whine about bandwagons on every team lol.

Buck and Aikman doing the weekly Cowshit game has actually made me stop watching. It's a fucking disgrace.

I shut this horrible game off and watched Luke Cage on Netflix instead. Those refs were so bad I couldn't even watch it.

>that horrible roughing the passer on 3rd down that led to a cowboys td
>that no call on the obvious holding by the cowboys defense that led the 49ers to punt and the next drive was another td for the cowboys

I REALLY don't like the 49ers but holy shit those calls were so bad I got pissed and shut it off

I don't understand the hate for that roughing the passer call. The play was whistled dead for a good 3 seconds when that guy came in late.

The eagles have been 1st place in the NFC East plenty of times. Doesn't mean shit if they aren't winning rings

It was a horrible call. Most times when a play is whistled dead people are still going after each other. The only reason they threw that flag was because it was a QB.

>mfw there were more Dallas fans in San Fagcisco than nanners fans

I don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted.

>Cowboys are shit for 20 years
>still the largest fanbase in the NFL
>"hurrr you're all bandwagoners!"

Cowboys fans, serious question, how do you feel about pic related? No doubt he wants what's best for the cowboys but he's hurting the on field product at this point.

>The only reason they threw that flag was because it was a QB
Uhh, yeah. That's why it's called "roughing the passer"

>no argument
>muh rings
like fucking clockwork dude

I'll admit that Cowboy fans have remained loyal through all the years of sucking but the only reason they became Cowboy fans in the first place is because of the glory days of the mid 90's

Roughing the passer: In gridiron football, roughing the passer refers to making contact with the passer (usually the quarterback) after the passer has released the ball from his hands. Touching the quarterback while he is in possession of the ball is a permitted act of defense.

Funny because I saw Prescott with the ball in his hands.

I became a Cowboys fan because I'm from the DFW metroplex, where the majority always will be.

We don't give a shit about anyone not from here. Bandwagoning doesn't register to us, and quiet frankly, wish they'd fuck off, we'd still support our team through thick and thin.

I pity the cowboy fan that has never been to the state of Texas. Especially those younger than 25

>team brags about being in first place
>has historically NEVER did anything even after winning the division
>thinks people won't bring this up

Are you delusional? People will always bring this up until you win a championship. Deal with it

I agree. I'm mostly speaking about all the Cowboy fans by me. They are literally everywhere and I live in Jersey. Every one of them has some amazing story about why they became Cowboy fans

>Quiet frankly, your team won' in the NFC east any time soon

>still brags about rings that are more than 20 years old
>brings it up as if it has any relevance to this year's season at all
>meanwhile his team isn't undefeated and in first place

it's kinda funny how you are the exact embodiment of delusional cowboy bandwagoners

>Every one of them has some amazing story about why they became Cowboy fans

If I ever heard someone from Jersey try and explain to me why they're fans of my team, I'd simply walk away shaking my head.

The Giants are your team, and they have a pretty good history as well, why would someone be this fucking disloyal, just to bandwagon a team halfway across the country, one which has sucked for two decades?

Loyalty is everything.

Even if they lose the remainder of this season, we'll still support them. What's your point?

Nice try dipshit but I'm a Giants fan and I don't even have to go 10 years back to count the 2 championships they won lol fucking idiot

Are you fucking retarded? Have you forgotten the great rivalry between the Niners and the Cowboys?

it doesnt matter how we feel becuase nobody can do anything.

Dude did go out and literally buy a couple owls though so its nice to not have a cheap owner, cowboys stadium is fucking ncie too.

You forget that half the people on here weren't even alive when 9/11 happened. They weren't even floating around in their father's ballsack when this rivalry took place.

That's the biggest problem being a sports fan in this area. It's a fucking melting pot of fans. When I go out to watch the games I see fans of almost every team you can think of. When I went to Baltimore I saw only purple. When I was is Mass it was Pats. I'm not a fan of those teams but holy shit their fans are loyal

Stopped caring years ago. No use getting upset about something you can't change. At least not anytime soon.

>we'll still support them
No shit, what choice do you have? Cowboys fans are such pussies

>cowboys stadium is fucking ncie too
Their record there would seem to indicate otherwise. I'm much more impressed with The Star tbqh

this is typical

>t. dude who lives in bay area and gets to hear talk radio hosts mock the levi's crowds

This is why I believe the term "America's team" should be a yearly title to the defending Super Bowl champions. You won the biggest sports game in 'Murica that's better than boreball and niggerball combined x100. You should get that title and gloat it to the whole world and have everyone around the world move to 'Murica

>he thinks sticking with a team is being a pussy

bandwagoning are for pussies

Nobody cares about irrelevant shit that happened 25 years ago except old people and muh history autists