Does Newton ever stop getting funny?

foxsports.com/nfl/story/cam-newton-blasted-by-lb-he-taunted-is-being-evaluated-for-concussion-100216

He got exactly what he deserved, as he usually does. Would've thought the biggest mental breakdown in the Superbowl I've seen would've humbled him.

How long do you guys think before the Panthers get someone else because they realize he's never gonna win anything more than a few regular season games from this point on?

Do you know where I could find the webmd or gif of the extra point hit today vs Atlanta? The video is in the article I linked, but you know...for convenience

>t t the NFL is out to get one of its biggest stars -ESPN, meme personalities

>it's a Defense gets free hits on Cam because the nfl doesn't give a shit about him any more episode

If he was PayPay, everyone who cheap shot him would have been ejected faster than you can say Papa Johns.

>notice the feral Ebonics in this post of a gorilla from the wild

Peyton doesn't take off like a Running back though.

it's a non argument, Cam is a running QB, once your ass leaves the pocket you are free game.

The nfl is paying refs to look the other way when Cam gets targeted by defensive players to punish him for losing in the Super Bowl.

>it's okay to target if he's running

if he wasn't a retarded nigger he would slide like every other qb and wouldn't get brain damage not that it would matter

He's a runner at that point and the defender didn't hit him with the crown of the helmet. It's a legal hit.

>cam has a stand out year
>is shown to be a complete shit head
>gets shit on in the super bowl
>still getting shit on in the regular season
>his taunting is back firing

this is the best season of football ever

If he's black

Blacks are fucking embarrassing to watch. THIS son of a bitch is the leader of an NFL team.

umm yeah, that's how football works.

Go watch soccer you flamer.

>turn head slightly to prevent brain damage to myself but attempt brain my victim
Legal Hit.

Why is pass interference a penalty if it doesn't endanger a player?

t.panthers circa 2015 fan

nice b8 m8

>It's a "The NFL looks the other way when players target your QB because Jewdell will literally blow his brains out on stage before he hands the Lombardi Trophy to a small market team" episode

Cowboys fan nice try tho, thanks for playing.
Just kinda sick of watching Cam get summarily executed on national television.

I honestly wonder what Cred Forums's opinion of Cam would be if he was white.

if Cam Newton was white he would be a more talented Johnny Manziel and would be hated accordingly.

reminder that John Elway and Steve Young used to get occasionally BTFO when they scrambled and were never protected by the NFL.

If you want to cross the LOS and become a running back you have to be prepared to get hit like one.

>race

You can keep telling yourself that race has something to do with this... it doesn't

I just feel like Cred Forums hates him more because he's black.

The fuck are you talking about, up until he got canned for beating his girlfriend (irrelevant to his performance on the field) Cred Forums fucking loved Manziel.

we only liked him for beating Bama that one time. once he got exposed the year after we all knew he was gonna bust in the NFL

a few people on Cred Forums loved Manziel but most people hated him. You have to be viewing things through an extremely distorted lens in the hopes of confirming your own biases if these are the conclusions you are coming to.

You keep looking for something racial that isn't there user.

Cred Forums doesn't give a shit about Russell Wilson and he's elite

because Russell Wilson has class and humility, something which enrages black people and makes him an "Uncle Tom"

>newton blasted by lb he taunted
>gets concussed
K E K

name a more satisfactory feel than karma, especially involving a loud mouth chimpout tier player

this. fuck these pussy ass concussion protocols. the game is rough, players have to deal with it

>You're confirming your own bias
>here's my citation to prove it
>oh wait, I'm an idiot who can't actually prove anything

>isn't there
Sure, you keep thinking that

>hating him on race

not even close senpai. he became such a cocky shit once his team started to win and he just kept taunting.

He was effectively Johnny Manziel if he got on a good team. And I had fun watching Manziel disintegrate almost as much as I am watching cam disintegrate.

racism is alive and well in sports. even last night there was no flag when the whitey was choking out a black QB

>negro qbs
>in charge of not getting COLONIZED by white players
pick uno, KANG

Well when you grow up and stop being fooled by the liberal "everything is racist" agenda then you won't see things the way you do.

that heart to stay up and get the ball across the line what the fuck

>dancing after a touchdown is now taunting
>youthful arrogance deserves death

>racism ended when abe freed the slaves, right?

>its a cam newton just isnt that good episode

teams figured out how to beat him.... rush up the middle every play

the whole race thing is stupid, players are hated based on how good they are and how they act. Vick was a little cocky but he was never truly hated until the dogfighting shit started. McNabb wasn't hated for being black, he was hated for being a perceived choker. McNair and Moon were almost universally respected.

Cam Newton on the other hand is fucking human garbage that has no respect for the game, the fans or his opponents and is getting the comeuppance he deserves. There are few things more karmic than getting injured by a player you taunted earlier in the game while trotting nonchalantly into the endzone when you could have gone in untouched if you had just hustled.

>hittinh the runner with the ball is a cheap shot

Can't tell if panther fans are memeing or dindus think you shouldn't be allowed to tackle black players because its racist.

>loved johnny canada
>loved johnny eightball
>loved johnny manlet

maybe that was just you

and who knew brady, rodgers, and manning were black also

>dancing after a touchdown is now taunting
>youthful arrogance deserves death

did you watch the game? cam got into that linebackers face, threw the football at his face, and signaled a first down in his face.

and he wasn't expecting repercussions as a running QB against that guy?

>Giving footballs to little kids and trashtalking = human garbage
'Sup, commish? Dish out any good suspensions lately?

>Cam Newton on the other hand is fucking human garbage that has no respect for the game, the fans or his opponents and is getting the comeuppance he deserves

The fuck are you talking about.

nobody taunts opposing players and fans more than Cam Newton, in terms of scummy players in the recent history of the NFL only Manziel/Michael Bennett/Greg Hardy are worse.

Yeah I don't know about human garbage but you've gotta admit that he's a very poor sport at the least.

talk shit
get hit.

hes a little cunt who acts like a stereotypical spoiled 5 year old on the field mixed with nigger shit.

>gives touchdown balls to kids if he isn't dead from headhunting
>taunts fans

I guess.

This is true, but I don't think he deserves this punishment.

Cam could learn a thing or two from Russel Wilson. Drop the race shit, cut the swag and the dabs and superman crap. Just play the game and don't act like a fool.

has he tried throwing the ball faster?

top QBs hold the ball for 2 seconds tops

yea but russlel is a little beta bitch whos own woman rooted against him during the superbowl

and Hitler wanted to end animal cruelty and established soup kitchens, what is your point?

>a dude being rude in a sport is the equivalent to the dude who was committed to the genocide of an entire ethnic group

Really makes me think

>hitler wanted to genocide an entire ethnic group

topu keku

ESPN is owned by (((Disney))). Really makes you think huh?

>genocide
what's sad is they actually tried to teach us this in high school.

Stop posting and eat your pinecone!

>dindus think you shouldn't be allowed to tackle black players because its racist
I was a youth football ref and yes this is actually what it is.

reminder that Cam Newton should have gone to prison for grand larceny and obstruction of justice in the investigation of a felony but was let off the hook because he is a privileged football player.

reminder that a poor black or white man almost certainly would have gone to prison because the local police would have no interest in protecting them.

>he fell for the holocaust meme

He's got you there, famalam

Hitler wanted to genocide several ethnic groups

>bust

Nice bait. 26-28 teams would suck a dick for him to come to their team

>no proofs
>believing the holohoax
>refusing to refute the fact that hitler tried moving the jews to different countries but since no one likes kikes they refused to take them
>refusing to remember that hitler LITERALLY made plans with the jews to make israel

heh

You can take the black out of the hood, but you can't take the low IQ out of the black.

Or something like that.

You're out of your element Donny.

just like how your mom roots against you every day right?

This.

>Greg Hardy are worse.
Greg Hardy did nothing wrong

It wouldn't be as funny if this didn't come as a result of showboating. It's like the Gramatica injury. It's just funny just desserts.

>Cam pushes a linebacker and throws the ball at him. Linebacker retaliates later in the game.

>The refs would throw a flag if it were Brady. RACISM!!!!!!

Brady doesn't taunt defenses, Cam does. That's why you don't see him get hit as hard.

>watching anything on espn

Go home Johnny you're drunk

Do you know what Ebonics is? Have you ever played FFVII?

Doesn't matter, your shit sport will be dead in a few years.

>people thought his play style was sustainable

No Fun League

>run with the ball
>slow down two yards before goal line
>get btfo

the only possible explanation for such a dumb move was that he was concussed before the play even happened

DAB ON 'EM CAM

>Scam Newton

No one actually thought that. Cam was just lucky enough to not get btfo last season.

The only reason Cam did so well last year is because they NFL collectively shit itself because they had no idea how to deal with a quaterback who also was a power-type running back.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

This is how you spot the minority.

It's not a race thing. It's an attitude thing.

Fix your culture.