youtube.com/watch?v=27mB8verLK8
youtube.com/watch?v=o0SE6HATM8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3rd for bird

>rags

the Maple Leafs are canadas team

The second episode of /hoc/ will be named
Bean
A bean man comes around and IS revealed to be the best prospect that hockey has ever seen

IS BEAN BULJU?

No brazil
Bean is bean

>every other team tanks
>gets good ontario boy, saves the franchise

>maple leafs tank
>draft shit bust from arizona

why is life so shitty bros

B E A N

if you could work for triple your salary, doing half assed work, would you?

ET LE BUUUUUTTTTTTTTT

nylander mathews combination looks so good offensivly already

i dont know what you mean by this

>provide shit team
>sell out every game at abhorrent prices

nah, imagine if the leafs made the playoffs, their revenue would eclipse the bottom ten teams put together. its not all about attendance, its jersey sales, endorsements, tv deals ect

but why work hard when you don't have to?

its already maxed out, thats the problem, even if they win the cup they arent going to double or triple revenues because its already at 99%. Unless they start selling merch at like 3x the prices they do now but people would just buy bootleg stuff

PS4

Was McDavid a meme?

fucking matteau

nah, look at the gays, everyone in the entire country is wearing a gays hat right now. Their revenue is through the roof, because they are in the playoffs. The leafs would be the same
because more money

xbox one

ps4 controller is designed for manlets

but they already have all the money they could want. going from 140mil-150mil is minimal

more like going from 140 to 200 mill
you really dont understand business if you think they wouldn't jump at the chance to increase revenue.

the jays were bottom 10 in attendance in the years they finished 4th and 5th in the division before 2015

the leafs are top 3 in revenue and attendance every year, even last year they sold out every single game despite everyone knowing they were intentionally tanking, theres nowhere else to go unless they just double ticket prices if they become a playoff calibre team, which they probably will and the dumb fucking fans will gladly pay it

>work 30hrs a week for 150mil
>work 80 for 200mil
not worth the effort when the money will always come in no matter what

ty da system

>tfw the laffs were genuinely the better team but didnt convert their chances

>work analogy
weak as fuck, nobody has to work any harder.
It is a business and of course they would do everything it took to create more revenue

then why haven't they done so? they could build a 25k seat stadium, charge more for tickets and merch, built a better team, etc etc
why not?

what kind of shit conclusion is this?

Because building a stadium takes time and governmental approval.
Seriously believing the ownership doesn't want to work hard to maximize profits is really, really stupid.

but they want to maximize profits right?
and you say here >they would do everything it took to create more revenue
a larger stadium would bring in much more revenue every single game. why wouldn't they do it?

Because maybe building a bigger stadium doesn't make economic sense right now, genius.

welcome to pussy town

but it would bring in more revenue.
how does that not make sense if your goal is to bring in the most money possible?

CHIRAQ GETTING BTFO DONT STOP BELIEVING

Saw Mcgill vs RPI today.
Mcgill is absolutely shit. Essentially on PP the whole second period and score 0 goals.
Also, two of them were ejected for game misconduct.

3-0 RPI, while we weren't playing that well, either.

>Having an 'Orr' and a 'Tremblay' and a bunch of frogs.

Also, what the hell is slew-footing? Somebody got penalty for a slew-footing today.

Let's go Oilers!

I don't recognize any of the chiraq, so it's not even their real team.

But, Larkin, AA, and Mantha will take the wings to the playoffs.

Slew footing is tripping you chongo

Because maybe the cost of building a new arena outweighs the profits

>not their real team

DAMAGE CONTROL

RIP BLACKHAWKS

slew footing is forcefully shoving an opponent player over your own knee. usually the slew footer approaches from behind and uses his arm/shoulder/elbow to trip his victim over his knee. it's also usually a suspension

youtube.com/watch?v=heObnWOtgVQ

Wow Matthews hotdogs it and gets no goal but he could of dropped it behind and got one but the announcers suck his dock anyway

no it's not you sunbelt never skated bitch

>could of
>mad that Laine was brutal in his first game, whereas Matthews is creating chances every shift

>mrazek
>getting 3 goals in 9 (NINE) shots
>0.700 sv%
>dreaming of playoffs

what the fuck happened to mrazek?
Did Howard put some curse on him after Mrazek stole the starting position?

Wheres canucks based fat man?

girl singing the anthem right now is cute tho

GOILERS

>12 years old

>european teach americans something again

new worlders. when will they learn?

>asshawks

>being mad at skill players

hoops

How many hamburgers will Kessel trade his ring for

>hamburgers
fucking casual

He needs it to try and get girls

hey Wranglerpeg, what's up man?

polak btfo

you got some minnesotan roots or ancestors?

Watching vanpooper getting shorties after getting half an hour of penalties

I think ruutuu is a good pick up for vancouver

based sniper

Cantpucks goal song sucks

Is Lamoriello taking everyone with him?

>qu1ck

TIME STOOD STILLLLL

THE WAY IT DID BEFORREEEE

I dont understand greek

>tfw this is the last time i have to watch condo shit the bed

Isn't Ruutuu in the Devils?

>1-3
>15 SOG against 38 SOG
well i guess >we got destroyed by the state of hockey

at least its only preseason

oh yes, Lamoriello is in the Leafs, I forgot that

Both teams have blue so I mixed them

But what did you seen him there before

Its funny though because lamoriello has taken a few good canucks

>cory Schindler
>frank corrado

Stop responding to grease.

see? easy to confuse when it's 3:26 in the night

stop being jelly, here I reply to you too

Yes mam

>pingthews

>tfw missed the chance to trade JVR for some D and now everyone will see he was a kesselbabby and any trade value he had is gone

Rodin
>mvp of swedish elite league

Is that even good? How does it compare to the nhl

>blackcocks BTFO

I'm a wongs fan you mong

Welp guess that answers my question

>The Toronto Maple Laughs

genuinely feel sad for those people it's been fifty fucking years

shut the fuck up you nigger

>every laffs cup was won before the moon landing
just revoke them all kek

>mfw wongs make playoffs

>Team sucks for almost 50 years
>ACC still sells out every night

Why would you feel bad for them? If anything, it looks like they're enjoying it.

everyone knows laffs fans are masochists

is bean man a lock for the hall of fame?

Condom is decent, I think people are way too hard on him.

bean man will save >our franchise

should I watch the kongs game or stay with the shorks?

he looks alright I'd say
problem is as you said people are hard but that is because has to share the net with Carey "Glasbones" Price, expectations are off the charts for Condon

My grandma died today. Now my mom is the only forefather or predecessor, or whatever it's called, I've got left.

>tfw I don't feel anything about it

it doesnt sell out every night, last few seasons have had very few sellouts

not sure why laffers like to pretend toronto still likes them

ancestor. Don't let those mongol genes die out, go rape random British women

oiler/kongz thread?

>or whatever it's called
lmao jesus christ finland

wtf 4AM why are games allowed to start this late

>tfw the kraft hockeyville trophy is nicer than the world cup

WHERE IS PULJU

it's kongs/coilers, not like it's gonna be worth watching

who the fuck is this dyke

right on the end by the goaler

>tfw you enjoy mac and cheese better than the word cup

This is an early game for the Oilers. Most home games start a half hour later and many road games start a full hour later.

on the 2nd line with Pooalot and RNH

Now that the dust has settled, where would you rank the Canuck's dynasty of the late 2000's/early 2010's amongst all the other great NHL dynasties?

stop butchering our national anthem, lumby
fuck

>tfw 2 elite young Dman

feels bretty gud laffsbros

Jesus Christ, this bitch is horrendous

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

LAAAND OF THEEE MART AND THE HOOOOME OF THEEE SHAAAART

im so sorry you had to hear that america

I think the tickets sold has always been 100% due to business season ticket holder accounts

>us anthem done entirely in vibrato
>canadian one done by two dudes picked up in the parking lot
great start

>that kid in a hall jersey
lol

lmao no

your worst nightmare

attendance figures are based on arrivals at the arena not ticket sales

>lucic and mcdavid
please no

edmemeton looking like trash already

Yeah. At least I've got a brother who's relatively successful in life.

What team is going to finish bottom of the league?
My money is on Vancouver.
Additionally I think Colorado will start out shit and make a big push after the all-star break only to fall just short of a wildcard spot. Roy was such a shitty coach.

thats what happens when you put the fastest person in the league with the two laziest pieces of shit you can find

Toronto

Ducks

Why is this dumb nigger not cut yet?

laffs
cantcups

waiting till sekera comes back

affirmative action

>tfw I remember most of the guys in the oilers kangs game

My grandma died when i was still young enough to not really get it which is weird because i have a bunch of awesome memories of her but never really got to mourn properly...probably how ghosts are made

I thought the ducks were good in the last half of the year. did they explode in free agency?

Toronto, Vancouver, Columbus, Carolina or Arizona

my grandpa died at 89 this summer. Shit sucked but I lived a block away from him and could see the life fading from his eyes the week before his death

>hiring carlyle as your coach

youtube.com/watch?v=GDpBKtBOEtQ

Cant believe Lumby got Kraft Hockeyville, that place is a fucking dump and they had to play the game in Vernon because Lumbys rink is literally a shed

oh kekI forgot they spazed out and fired based Boudroe

>Cant believe Lumby got Kraft Hockeyville, that place is a fucking dump and they had to play the game in Vernon because Lumbys rink is literally a shed

Isn't that the point?

That carjewla kid looks NHL ready

Laine looks worse playing AHL level competition than when he was playing against the best in the world. Weird.

I played against some lumby faggots in midget, they were so fucking bad

>bustarinen

>finnish ligaments

Well when you lose every game 7 it can drive you to fire a coach.

rink babby tbqh

after watching the world cup i forgot how boring regular nhl hockey is

oh look another ahl shitter causing an injury in preseason, i cant wait for these goons to be eradicated from ice hockey

I played in Lumby in midget. The game got so out of hand and the other team kept causing fights. The drunk parents of the other team waited outside the rink and tried to fight some of our players after the game and we had to get the cops to arrest them.

I wish Matt Greene was never born. That faggot cost >us a cup because he's such a pylon

The word is progenitor.

The rink is the same as in the gary bowl

>Polak
Yeah give Frank Corrado his spot on the 3rd pairing please

>Greene

JUST

Pakerinin was an AHL scrub who lucked into playing 80% of an NHL season due to the oilers shit depth

What game are we watching friendos?

Kongs@Oilels

I'm watching Laffs vs Frogs

kangs

>dynasty
Dead last. It takes four cups to make a dynasty.

Flames @ Jets

ok? greene is still an ahl retard who plays outrageously physical to make himself look relevant in a league that has left him behind

PULJU

PULJU ELITE

PULJU IS ELITE

POOL PARTY

>that pic
My fucking sides

IT BEGINS

lol the parents weren't like that when we BTFO them but that shit happened to me in a tournament in kelowna. some parents actually waited outside and then slashed someones tires lmao. kind of makes me not want my kid to play hockey

BULLJU

>>>/reddit/

>Habshits can't even score on a 6 on 3
Regardless of the tying goal you guys are not getting close to playoffs

See Kelowna isn't to bad because it's an actual city but all the areas between Kelowna and Vernon are dumps full of shitty people with alcohol addictions

PULJU
U
L
J
U

Puljujärvi with a goal baby

Holy shit, Laine literally hasn't done anything good. This is not his real self though.

PULJUJUJUJUJUJUJUJUJU
ELITE
L
I
T
E

you talking about staal's career year?

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you missed puljus snipe
>laine
he sucks

>tfw I fell for Laine meme and missed the birth of a new finnish superstar because I'm watching the wrong game

he is a bust
puljujujuijijijijij is best finn

kelowna will be having problems thou, that city council needs to pull its head out of its ass. it has actually grown to be pretty big but the city keeps trying to run it like it is still some small town. case in point: thinking it is OK to have a provincial highway as your town's main street baka

The realization he moved to an even shittier frozen shithole has taken a massive mental toll. I thought North Dakota was bad but to think there is a city over an hour north of it. Wew.

streamable.com/vebj

I love this fucking kid. He lit it up in the rookie tourney.

How is it possible that Matt Fraser skates worse than le can't skate or score man?

I don't why it posted that image, I just meant poopoo scoring a goal. Still pretty funny he had 1+1 against his old team.

Yeah. like rock creek and beaverdell

Matt Fraser is an ECHL player at best, he has no business near an NHL rink.

>poolparty

That shot was one the goalie should have had.

pulju is too elite

for the love of FUCK please cut eberle and lushit off of the top line

i swear to fuck if they enter the regular season with those two slugs winging mcdavid they might as well trade him and start another rebuild

>doesn't enjoy winter
smelly minority detected, enjoy not being able to skate

>mathews, nylander, and marner didnt score

>HABSHITS
AHAHAHAHAHA GET MEME'D OM FROGS

anyone NHL level will look elite vs sub AHL goalie trash desu

If only the oilers had an elite winger they could pair with McDavid

Oh wait......

pulju would hyper inflate his numbers so bad

;^)

Hell, he even made Yak look good.

>refpuck the FUCK out of the last few minutes
>STILL can't win in overtime
GET FUCKED HABS YOU FROG FAGGOTS

Yeah, my grandma had alzheimer's and for at least the last year I honestly thought that life wasn't worth living. Not since my grandpa died, which was a bit over a year ago.

Eberle is alright, seems pretty lazy on D but isn't bad in the offensive zone. Lucic has looked fucking terrible. I noticed a player basically standing around and lazily skating, not trying to help on the breakout. It was Lucic. The only reason to have him with McDavid is for protection but I think the era where superstars are targeted (at least in the regular season) is dying.

>mcdavid on the grinding meat and potatoes line

The oilers actually blow me away with how shit they are

mcbust is a meat & taters player bro

Hall is overrated as fuck.

>skate fast down the wing with the puck
>attempt to fire a weak shot into the goalie's crest
>hope something good happens

Guarantee he doesn't top 60 points this year

I think Hopkins and Lucic on a line would look good, Lucic is good at making space and Hopkins always busts his ass, both of them together could shutdown any line out there. McDavid needs someone who can skate fast as fuck and shoot lasers.

And good riddance to him, too.

PULJUUUUUU

Hall was too selfish with the puck to play with McDavid and rightfully so. Hall deserves his own line.

What are you talking about? I love winter and there are 5 groomed outdoor rinks within 5 miles of me. Places can be frozen without being a shithole. North Dakota sucks because it is so flat the wind blows and creates drifts 20 feet high. You could watch your dog run away for three days there.

>hopkins

nigga wat

He's one of those faggots that doesn't call RNH Nugent-Hopkins. They're just as bad as the poolparty faggots

At least Laine shot a one timer and hit the post. Maybe that'll give him confidence.

He has a stupid long fucking name. RNH, Nuge, Hopkins are all fine

still can't believe the oilels traded hall for a dman as nondescript as larsson.

literally the hockey equivalent of buying a bottle of listerine from a bum for $50 because you really need booze

mcdavid and matthews were fucking dynamite together, it surprises me that mclellan would do that exact opposite of that line with the oilers
>pulju
>yak
>cajewla
any of those would be better than lucic

My Grandma's siblings had a history of alzheimer's but she died of heart failure before any of it started. She was 89 so it probably wasn't going to happen. Sometimes death is the best thing for people even though it pains their loved ones.

Love me some Ryan Nugent

What is the story behind this bean meme?

>Nuge,
>Hopkins
>are all fine

go stand on a driving range

newsflash: mclellan isn't the greatest coach. this is masked by woodcroft being even worse

>BIG HIT BY THE BIG FINN

i think you can find the answers on reddit, my overweight friend

No, Hopkins is not fine. Nuge is at least acceptable but Hopkins is retarded and nobody with common sense calls him that.

If we were on hfboards, I'd probably put that in my signature. Good analogy.

player interviews are always so cringey

Would you rather them trade for a mild player like Spurgeon? There has been a lot of talk here about trading D for a good forward. Especially since they signed Reilly although he hasn't looked good so far.

Reminder chiraq is done

I started watching Silicon Valley finally. Have it split screen with the Oil game. Should I keep watching it? I am on episode two.

lol
>Spurgeon
Youre never gonna get anywhere with a name like that

youtu.be/o96E8_qaCo0

>WE

First couple seasons were good

i'm not an oilels fan, and love seeing them be a constant trainwreck desu.

neither spurgeon nor larsson would help the oilels, what they really need is someone who can really move the puck up from the backend and generate offense from the blueline. chiarelli has an obsession with grit and size since it helped him win a cup in boston, but it is really stupid in edmonglia since that team is waaaay more skill and finesse based than boston ever was. he is not playing to his teams strengths, and is trying to go for the "muh grit/vets/tough" meme. it will fail and i am looking forward to it.

Why can't this shitter finnish? Golden generation is done
streamable.com/36vn

Spurgeon is a pretty good puck mover

honestly stick yak in there might as well he could just be the shooter

is this what happens when americans try to become more like canada?

better than larsson i'll grant, but if he is your go-to weapon on the blue line, you've got problems

Team WE WUZ for the Bettman Cup when?

Kevin Smith has liked the Oilers since the 80s. You know, when we were relevant.

it was good while it lasted though
hope another fanbase gets to experience the same feel

It's only a matter of time. Between this and the Granlund post vs Russia, we are being tested as finnish hockey fans but there will be a time when the bounces go our way.

Is he Cell key material?

Ya but teams don't really trade go-to D weapons unless it is a ridiculous deal. I brought up Spurgeon since it was a very real possibility, at least until the mild signed him to a new deal.

His wife is pretty sexy desu.

he didn't even get into hockey until he was like 30

Yeah, great show that hasn't fallen off yet.

what is wrong with new fans

They're fat and they make shitty movies

>chiraq damage control

Your tears probably smell like cocoa butter

1. St. Louis
2. Nashville
3. Minnesota

1. Anaheim
2. San Jose
3. Arizona

7. Dallas
8. Chicago

only 4 teams have won the cup the past 7 years

O U R
U
R

Y E A R
E
A
R

totally agreed that they don't trade real weapons on the blueline unless it is a ridiculous deal, but here's the thing: they had the pieces to do so at one point in time, not long ago. they just happened to squander a lot of them by:

1.) trading a mid 1st and high 2nd for a total and complete bust in griffin reinhart
2.) drafting poopoopeepee at this last draft when they really should have traded the pick and definitely DO NOT need yet another forward
3.) after squandering assets in deals 1 and 2, they felt they had to do something, and decided to squander even more assets.

really makes you think huh

1. Minnesota
2. Dallas
3. Winnipeg
4. Nashville WC
5. St. Louis WC
6. Chicago
7. Colorado

Go drink from a water fountain, you cupless loser.

What team that hasn't won a cup will be the next to do so?
It will be out of the central imo.

>angry and bitter at successful franchises
I bet you're a fan of some permanent dumpster fire like the rags or mild
I'm all for new teams winning da cup at this point desu

MCDAVID ELIIIIIITE

ABSOLUTELY MCMEMED

#3 on the kings needs to have his face caved in.

>crosschecking mcmeme after the goal

Dirtyyyyy McD

perds of PK memes hard enough

poos or yotes probably

flip stl/nsh and ana/sjs

That chick looks like such a fucking salty bitch.

Yotes

rooting for a team with 0 cups will do that to you

wild

So will having a big ass horse face

Where were you when Poopinajarvi and McMeme scored in the same game, for the same team, for the first time?

nope, too weak up the middle

How are the mild a dumpster fire?
Sure they sign old men to bad contracts but haven't been in the bottom 5 of the league. They probably should have been but Backstrom stole games for them. Chiraq has been a much shittier team at times since their inception.

At home drinking brain fluid

Kinda makes her more hot t.b.h. desu

>crosscheck to the head
>call it high sticking
why are refs allowed to get away with this abhorrent reffing?

Is this a gay joke?

They get up one goal and play the trap. Boring hockey, would hate to be a fan.

O U R Y E A R

i'm just hoping staal won't be the cement legs heatley redux i'm expecting

Sens desu mate.

i think you're off a few years. it hasn't been that way since like 2012

winning isn't in the sens budget senpai

Caggiula looks surprisingly good. Dude's gonna make the team, I think.

>two late checks on mcdavid at the net
when is this mythical badass lucic going to stop this?

>i will reference coaching that is no longer employed instead of refuting any arguments made.

if any of them are going to do it in the next 3-4 years it will be:capitals, preds, sharks or panthers

>i'm just hoping staal won't be the cement legs heatley redux i'm expecting
staal is shit 2bh. dont expect much. he did nothing for the >rags

this dude keeps getting hit in the face and i love it

Fine they're going to blow 4 straight 3-2 series leads

i dont, especially when the refs dont seem to really care about headshots

who would have been a better wcf than the shorks? they got skated

Ya but no one does anything for them. Look at Columbus Nash vs rags Nash. It seems like a system issue. Stoll did just fine as a 4th line center after being cut by the rags.
I agree the Staal signing will likely turn out shitty though.

>oilers get a PP
>load said PP with good possession players
>choose to dump it in instead of carrying it in
>lose possession
>repeat

wew

the kongs will miss the playoffs tbhfam

underrated

Im just glad hes gone from >my team. He was paid to do absolutely nothing and under performed since 2009. Ill be glad when ward leaves too unless he steps it up quite a lot this season.

Thanks for taking him I guess

>put the slowest skater in the league at the blueline to catch loose pucks
fuck i hate jay woodcroft

When was the last time they did that? Last year they battled back and lost in 6 to the stars. The year before they beat St. Louis 4-2 only to be swept by the hawks. The year before that they came back from 3-2 to beat Colorado and lost to the hawks, again.

Why are the Kings so dirty? Is it because they're mexican?

But daddy Melnyk said >we were Stanley Cup contenders. Daddy Melnyk would never lie!

>responding to b8

oh look another blatant head hit

i wonder how many preseason games tanner pearson will be suspended for?

I'm referring to your new coach

Fucking faggot Pearson, aim for the chest or shoulder. Christ.

oilers on ambulance watch

Automatic suspension for Pearson

Thanks Gary :D

Matt "nignog" Fraser needs to board the fuck out of Jeff Carter

guys lucic is really tough so nobody will fuck with the oilers

oh wait nvm hes just a lazy fuck

>mcdavid gets double teamed
lel booty blasted oiler indeed

ahhh well as long as they win in 6 or less right?

i'm just hoping he fixes the mid season slump.
but then i looked at our january schedule

>tfw people don't make gamethreads anymore

smdhfyi

Ah, so the Oilers PP is still a fucking disgrace. Glad we got that cleared up early.

its preseason you fat cunt

I'm not surprised. It has always sucked.

>3 chances for kongs
lmao

i am autism you can't say that to me

i got diagnosed today

with the way white history is being erased

In 100 years they probably will say gretzky was black

HOLUP, YOUZ SAYIN WE WUZ ICE FIGHTERS N SHIET?

you just want that autism bux so you can post on hoc all day you lazy gook

Go to Cred Forums, we're talking hockey here.

The Oilers should just take a penalty to get a 4x4 instead of a 5x4

Well the two games against ANA are losses. They always seem to find a way to lose. The rest look like a split. Will win one against the central leader and lose against a shitty team like the devils or habs.

WE WUZ THE GREAT ONE N SHIET

nothing wrong with $1000 free bux a month while you earn undocumented money + strenuous sources of income

teams can actually decline powerplays in the nhl, ive said for years that the oil should seriously consider it

>2 defensemen at own blue line
>1 at offensive blue line
>2 forwards near circle
it'll work

Prostitution?

Prostitutes have to be good looking

>la goons

Goddamn kippers, I hate you so fucking much.

$40 an hour tutoring + online money

prostitution would pay well tho

Not if they have a well bleached balloon knot.

tutoring in how to be an online troll?

agreed.

Send the gook back

they are all leeches and scamming our shit govt in some way or another

HAHAHA did anyone catch the Chicago game today? HAHA WOW THEY LOOKED LIKE SHIT

TRADE SOME MORE PROSPECTS BOWMAN YOU FUCKIN BUM HAHAHA TIME TO HOP OFF THE BANDWAGON

who wins which division, /hoc/

i got $1000 and im heading to vegas for some gamblin

OUR YEAR

>3 shots
>2 goals
>flim flam defense

the hawks will miss the playoffs

BEST DEFENSE CORE IN THE LEAGUE

wow... really made my synapses fire...

>Flimmies

Shorks or kongs
Pongs or caps
Clots or kittehs
Blose or Stors

>tfw nothing you ever do will bring back Terry Fox

g-go oilers ;___;

i wanna see nurse chimp on one of these king faggots and turn his face into a mass of gore

Why is Pulju good on the smaller ice, while Laine is bust material?

Canadians, what was the last time you saw a cis-het white couple on a tv commercial?

dont fucking do this to me man

it's kinda sad how no one gave him money when he was alive

Delete this

t. cancer

Pulju is too dumb to overthink the game, just fast and up. Meanwhile Laine has to adjust his positional play and take a more of a stop and go mentality.

checked

Now that the dust has settled and it's been confirmed shitcago is reentering the dark ages, where should they relocate? I was thinking Little Rock because people there might be clueless enough to cheer for their shitshow they've become

Pulju is a more complete player, like Hossa. Laine is a memer like Ovechkin.

iqaluit

He never made it to the prairies or interior B.C he was a hero there

anchorage

>anchorage
I'd welcome this as a former Alaskan

problem is that nobody wants to travel that far. and they'd be fucked on the road as well

Please people would rather see the aces than the shithawks at this stage

Pulju is a poor mans Scott Young tbqh

I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight actually. Being uni student and hoki fan at the same time is very bothersome

>literally 17 fucking pre-season games and no Sedins-Eriksson line

why must i continue to suffer?

DELETE THIS FUCKING """PROSPECTS""" ROSTER!!!

>didn't even finish his marathon of hope
He's the can'tpucks of the activist world tbqh

R u laffin at the hawks too? Haha they suck

I have the power to do that

You know what i require.

MCEBERLE ELITE

Ebs

>it took eberle like 6 years to learn how to one time a puck
what the fuck lmao

My boy Ebbs. I love it.

Fuck the haters

There is no way abo and blacks are that low.

arab seems about right though

Canadian blacks aren't really American blacks.

I've actually seen more wiggers than nigs here in Toronto.

A lot of aboriginals already get money from their tribe handouts.

toronto could be removed from the map and the world would be better off for it

agreed

American blacks are from Africa canadian blacks are from Jamaica. The difference between someone from a desert shithole and someone from an island paradise is staggering.

while i'd like to agree, i'm split between montreal and toronto

Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto all nuked

Canada becomes much better

>tfw season starts soon

Edmonton's a fucking shit hole.

this. a garbage tier city. might be the worst in canada, either them are winnipeg.

>wanting Edmonton gone
>not wanting to watch them kill each other

lame

it's funny to watch thing spiral out of control

thats funny coming from a hongcouver gook, remind me which city rioted after getting embarrassed in a game of hockey?

>Candaian Cities

How's that PST and overpriced everything treating you up there in curryland?

dont even start america

>not being #1 in killing people

shiggy

where? i don't live in vancouver outside of summer

burnaby isnt any better you yellow fuck

K

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Canada#Crime_by_region

Oh look, vancouver ahead of edmonton

Stop responding to kippers, FFS. It thrives on (You)s.

>2 vs 2

Can you not read?

>Edmonton education

btfoing kippy is too fun though

Read the CMA chart underneath.

>fail

Uh... Edmonton is ahead of quite a few cities in other crimes...

That link you provided isn't doing you any good.

>it's a ''worthless canadian provinces arguing while us based frogs watch'' episode

Je m'amuse pour être honnête.

HA.

>kongs

GG NO RE EZ GAME EZ LIFE

Yes, and Edmonton is ahead for all 5 of those listings.

Can you not read, you murderous fuck?

gg oilers

French Canadians are subhuman scum who should be dragged into the street and murdered along with their families.

>the absolute shithole of loss angelass

>getting trolled by a Coilers internet defense force shillo

shiggo diggo

he's purposely posting Edmonton's high crime rate to get you to respond

what's that stuff around his left leg?

Stop revealing my plan

Quickly... remember Miroslav Satan goys??

Let's go Oilers

>be named Satan
>look exactly like Satan
What did he mean by this

Matthews outplays Laine yet again. Even AHL-bound Jesse Puljujarvi outplayed Laine.

I'm imagining him being red in the face thinking that Edmonton's not a shit hole and then proving himself otherwise in his own post.

Kinda surprised how NOT shit Toronto is.

are the >rags elite?

i love meme

>rags
"no"

why is trudeau in a >rags jersey

if you fight your enemies they win

>rags

Remember when the flamers used to post about muh top 5 defense
KEK
E
K
>5-0

>the false hype of the oilers

what are the top 5 Ds then?

They can't keep getting away with it

1. Not
2. The
3. Fucking
4. Flim
5. Flams

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Wild

>tfw no more bakersfield blitz
A meme foootball league would be funny there

San Jose
St. Louis
LA
Nashville
Anaheim
>flmemes

OC

>tfw sprained/broke wrist a week ago
>tfw lingering pain when the wrist joint is pulled
>tfw can't lift and wrist shot will probably suffer

get well soon kippers

>tfw ass pic forever immortalized on a taiwanese fly fishing site

t-thanks...

I once the shit out of my friend who cucked my gf from me and broke my 5th metacarpal in the process. That bone is now almost a centimeter shorter. It hurts sometimes and my hand look a bit weird when you look at it closely. At least it was in my right hand so my guitar playing wasn't affected too badly.

*beat the shit out of

Lmao
You got cucked?

>mods deleting kippers bum
not on my watch

Yeah, kinda. In the sense that my gf left me for that other guy after I caught them making out. This kills the finn.

youtube.com/watch?v=27mB8verLK8
>tfw you will never sail the seven seas with blackbean

>blackbean
You're really stepping up your meme game

rip desu
there's plenty of qts in Finland though it seems like

dude how many fucking beans do you have

do you spend your entire day making epic memes for us?

>not appreciating members of the memesters union

bean poster>smuk_anok

i contribute menes too. it just baffles me how many beans he has

what if bean poster IS smuk

I can confirm they are not the same person

Where's his trusty sidekick dog

I guess, I just haven't been able to really connect with anyone since.

Where you all see a source of inspiration, I see the cry for help of a soul that has lost its path and is now forever stuck in the realm of meme production.

nah, he is just doing his part to help in this tough meme economy

deep

c-can i have some (You)'s

id like to generate some bean oc to take pressure off him but i dont know how hed take that

^don't waste your (yous) on that fucking leaf. use them here to tell me why your team will win this year

>begging for (You)'s

Goal Canada! Tyler Segween! Tyler Segu-een!

re: 71657529

My team is terrible and will be the in basement again. No Cup this year. Feels bad man

Regards, 71657540

how le fuck did you know what post youd be

Checked

>Future perennial Cell key winner and perennial Norris nominee/winner on the same team

Disregard the fact that the rest of the team is a meme for the most part and you'll see why this year is >our year

Here's the template to get you started.

>NHL in charge of names
lel

im flattered beanposter

all these memes and still no tripfagging. respect

>r/meme_economy

>spelling Condom's name wrong

smhtbqh

/r/ Mika Zibeanjad

Calling your post number isn't that hard if the board is slow

what a bunch of fools

He gonna meme on them fools this season tbf

Would you?

>Artemi Panarin won the Calder

Pulju

Yes, "always go to bed with crazy" - old indian saying

Fuck off Pulju you'll get plenty of Edmonton pucksluts after you get called up from Bakersfield

>female hockey player

She's already sucked at least 10 miles of dick but yeah i'd fuck her

Crazy bitch eyes is a huge red flag

Not my type

t. Not crazy

i thought all hockey players were lesbians

Huomenta

All hockey chicks i've met are either massive sluts or dykes. We had a goalie who was female one year when I played and half our team fucked her whenever we went away on tournaments, she kept trying to date some of the guys on our team but nobody fell for that.

Someone post kippers butt

@71657704
no

Yes

Did you see puljus wicked snapper

APOLOGIZE
youtube.com/watch?v=o0SE6HATM8k

Hoooollyyy fuck I am erect

Why didn't you just beat your ex-gf up? You should've went to get that wrist checked out instead of just letting it heal.

BENIS :DDDDDDDD

Kippers...
Post bum and I'll beat up his ex gf

LAS VEGAS WHEN

SOON

Wont be scoring that on a good non preseason goalie

I got it checked but there was nothing you could do to restore 100% condition on it. They just said it was in a good enough position to ossify and put a cast on it. I didn't beat her because the feels were too strong towards her and I was being delusional. It was a moment of blind rage. Also beating women is sort of frowned upon.

>tfw broke my friends bone

feels bad man

Yes he will if he's against finnish goaltending

>beating women is frowned upon

lol what

i thought Finland has one of the highest domestic violence rate in Europe?

in fact, i'm pretty sure they do

SEATTLE WHEN

I guess you could say she started it..........

And he Finnished it.

>YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>tfw Bettman

real life picture of beanposter at work

ps4 controller is only bad if you have retarded little sausage fingers

the 360 controller is garbage, haven't used the One controller yet but the fact that there's a good version that costs $179 is really not a good sign

>tfw sausage fingers

new

The launch ps4 controller irritates me because of the peeling shit. I use the fuck out of the sticks obviously since I primarily play NHL and it got so loose so quickly and ruined everything. I heard they fixed it though, haven't bought another controller.

You motherfucker.

Leave the greatest man of all time out of this