WHO THE FUCK CAN STOP US

WHO THE FUCK CAN STOP US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcXncK_zy4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yourselves apparently

he meant stop them from losing

LEAVE THE BROWNS TO ME

Holy shit, that'll be a Christmas Eve treat. Both of these teams are so absolutely ELITE at finding ways to lose games. It's in Cleveland, too, 50% chance of a blizzard and 100% chance of it being cold and miserable as shit.

What goes through the players' heads when they play for this team?
>I wish the team had a different name
>I wish the uniforms weren't orange
>That logo is just stupid
>I wish I was on another team
>Well at least it's paying the bills not doing much

Hey this game was great. I'm glad we can I agree on that but one thing I need to make sure everyone sees is this video of the Redskins fumble recovery. Anyways 11 seconds...it took me awhile to see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcXncK_zy4g

Thoughts?

Racist!!! My great grandpappy took a arrow to the knee for his country.

The answer is still the same: themselves.

The pessimism surrounding the Browns is laughable. They are literally ONE good quarterback away from becoming a legit/competitive team. This season may be a bust, but all it will take is a competent draft to turn things around.

>browns
>competent draft
pick one and only one friend

when did a Redskin ever have possession of the ball? #51 inadvertently kicked it right back to Duke Johnson. Neither 51 nor 24 ever had the ball

I was at the game, and about an hour after it was over I realized I still had no idea who the Browns' QB was.

Just give them Bill Belichick, Ozzie Newsome, Nick Saban, and Jim Schwartz. I'm sure they'll succeed then.

Yeah, Belichick. He'd fix them instantly

>I hope playing here doesn't ruin my career
>Everyone back home is laughing that I'm stuck in Cleveland
>Can we move to California please
>At least the Cavs won something
>Maybe this year is our year
>Please trade me please trade me please trade me

those browns left for Baltimore with the jew rat owner

The new Browns had Mike Holgren in front office role, but he just ended bilking the previous absentee owner out of 10 million a year while he JUST'd all over the draft and coaching selections

>hiring Pat Shurmur as HC, for no other reason than he's the nephew of his good friend, Fritz Shurmur

>that 90s aesthetic

>have the GOAT coach
>he leaves
>the team leaves
>they win a combined 6 superbowls
>meanwhile the factory of sadness chugs on

I can't even imagine being a Browns fan, and I'm a Bills fan.

Sad thing is that if Art had just stayed a few more years the Browns would be what the Patriots are right now.

fpbp

crowell is a bright spot but the browns continue to find ever-creative ways to fuck themselves in easily winnable situations

they had all the momentum today and turned it over back to back to back drives in the 4th