Did you really expect anything different?

Did you really expect anything different?

honestly if they are not leading by atleast 4 touchdowns in the 4th with 1 min to go i expect them to lose.

I fucking love it, top 3 pick guaransheed

>wish we were 0-4

I felt it coming after the first drive of the second half

Yeah, because we handled our last top 5 pick so well!

starttankingasap.jpeg

I'M NOT A CHARGER FAN BUT YES I EXPECTED DIFFERENT YOU FUCKING FUCKS

RUINED MY FUCKING DAY FUCK YOU

> ruined my day

And you think we are excited about it? youre not emotionally numb enough to root for this team yet

Least you guys have a win.

Who else is a husk of his former self here?

you have the cavs so shut the fuck up

Cleveland is still 100% a Browns town though. Everyone's already forgotten.

Whose fault is that
>Here, feel better, have some cavs
>"no"

Tito bout to win one for da land

Sure, we were happy for a few weeks. But we didn't care about the Cavs when they were shitty. We care about the Browns now. Cavs winning the championship is like fucking a slut once. Browns winning the Super Bowl would be like finding a soul mate and living a full, satisfying life.

Don't worry user. Let's remember the good times.

Oh, I'm sorry, but are the Chargers already eliminated? Oh, that's right. The season isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 1/4 done. Does not having the lead 4 games in end your season? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still going? The Chargers are still playing and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They lost to one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happened to steal a lead because they fed off the energy of playing in an afternoon game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 the other year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Saints did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

why anyone would support this shit team is beyond me. they dont even pretend they are trying to improve every year

Only in the sense that it doesn't hurt anymore. I actually find humor in it.

>tfw cant even get excited about a 1st overall pick since the chorgers are going to be in LA next year ;_;

I'm a Bronco fan, and even I know the Chargers are intentionally throwing games to get the #1 pick for their relocation to LA next year.

>LA Rams #1 pick
>LA Charger #1 pick
>coincidence
Its just shady business manipulation for the NFL to revitalize a large market that hasn't been particularly loyal or interested in the NFL. Sucks for the few loyal fans, lose their season then their team. But big business doesn't care about that.

Fucking AJ Smith and Dean let this guy go. He should have been HC in 2007.

Lol enjoy the team Los Angeles! Spanos is just going to sell the team during the Chargers first season there anyways

It's so numbing that it starts making me laugh at them.

Spanos selling the team is going to be the best thing that ever happens in the history of this god awful franchise.