Reminder that the Broncos have won 9 straight games going back to last year with Manning, Osweiler, Siemian...

Reminder that the Broncos have won 9 straight games going back to last year with Manning, Osweiler, Siemian, and Lynch playing quarterback

Reminder the Broncos have the most pitiful Super bowl history of all time

"no"

not so fast

Come on that's the Bills and Vikings user. Broncos at least won Superb Owls.

Yeah but they dont get btfo by the niners and hawks

user you're fucking retarded

Bills are 0-4 losing 4 straight superbowls
Vikings 0-2 or 0-3 in superbowls
there are several others that are 0-1 and there are tons of teams that would love to be 3-4 in superbowls fucking kill yourself underage fag.

The middle ring is an abomination

>tfw you get a back-to-back ring, but you weren't on the team the first time around

Broncos are 3-5 in superbowls and they get fucking rektd when they lose. Kill yourself you mad autist. Nobody has lost this hard at a Superbowl except the Broncucks

Vikings have lost 4 senpai. Youre one dumb trip. Don't most trips actually learn football and have an intermediate knowledge of it before shitposting with a trip? I've caught you slipping and saying stupid shit so many times. Learn your sport.

nope, just dem boyz...

>3-5 record is the superbowl is terrible.
>when there are teams that haven't won.

Kill yourself faggot I can guarantee that you weren't even alive during any of the 49ners wins.

>trying to cling on to your daddy's superbowl wins.

>Broncos have gone to 8 owls
>won 3 of them

lots of teams have never even gotten of an owl...explain how the donkeys are bad at them again?

Reminder that the Raidniggers had 3 bowls and were a "Blueblood" NFL team before the Broncos ever won one.

Now they are tied, and the Broncos have gone to more bowls on top of that.

>lol Broncos have won 3 Superbowls, they're so shitty.

How come steelfags aren't allowed to talk about their past Owls because otherwise it's >muh history, but retards like OP think they get to bring up the Broncos' Owl losses?

Kek at mad Broncucks. Reminder Broncos have the worst superbowls losses of all time

>having 3 superbowl wins means that team sucks.
>people actually unironically think this on Cred Forums

so...?

>Viking lost 4.
>Bengals have lost 2.
>Bills lost 4 in a row.
>4 teams have never been to an Owl
>Several teams have not been to an Owl since the 70's
>Some irrelevant cuck is trying to make Donkey's feel bad but only make them look better
Fuck you asshole.

I was arguing for the donkey's you illiterate cuck, read the fucking thread anons are saying winning 3 superbowls means the Bronco's suck.

That wasn't aimed at you tripfag

>worst Super Bowl losses
Shit happens when you've been involved in 16% of all owls. Sorry your team sucks

I meant score wise in losses, you illiterate dumbass

>it's a Pats/Chefs/Raiders/Chargers fag tries to insult the Broncos thread

is he doing a line?

heh...I was doing the math earlier too. soon to be 17.6%

You retarded cuck, the Cowboys and Steelers have more Superbowl appearances than the Broncos and dont have embarrassing Super Bowls losses like the Broncos

You literally quoted me user.

>won 3 of them
Two of them by cheating the salary cap.

go to bed Tom...

no, they don't. they've all been 8 times. Donkeys soon to make it 9.

>3 teams have been in nearly 50% of Super Bowls
...somehow this makes my team anything other than historically elite. Learn to argue without making yourself look stupid bud

lol who cares if you show to superbowls if you fucking lose them like pic related. Kill yourself Colorado beaner

We like losing our owls spectacularly. You jelly?

damn...24/50 (close to 50%) of AFC super-bowl spots have gone to only 3 teams (donkeys, pats, steelers)...wow.

oh shut up Cam...you're hurt, you should be in bed.

The pats have made the AFC champ game every year since 2011, its almost an automatic for them

The AFCCG is going to be Pats - Broncos and everybody knows that, whoever is home wins it

The AFC is so predictible its not even worth watching for another 2 months

this has to be the biggest choke in the super bowl ever right? they are still ranked the best offense ever and best qb season ever, and they only scored 8 points and it was in absolute garbage time

I'm really hoping youre a patsfag just for the sheer irony of this statement.

>mfw the AFCCG is Stealers vs Donkeys
>mfw the Pats dont even make the playoffs

Broncos were decimated with injuries by the end of the playoffs. Compare it to the first game of the next season.

the AFC is just too shitty for the pats not to make it the playoffs

its a joke conference right now, they both are

So does that make them a system?

>its a joke conference right now, they both are
>both NFL conferences are jokes...

meh...just go watch dive grass

like we need more retarded American posts

no thanks

maybe apehoop?

Still more wins than 80% of the league tho.

This. I was shocked >we even won a playoff game, let alone made the damn Bowl. Still should have not been thay buttfucked, but a loss was inevitable.

Reminder that 43-8 isn't even the worst Donkey Super Bowl loss.

Yea but at least they made it to the owl.

Even losing an owl is an accomplishment some teams will never accomplish.

>who cares if you show to superbowls
yeah who fucking cares?

I was in pittsburgh for their last loss. Had so many shit texts at half time and no one responded to me after the game besides "fuck off" and shit like that. Pit will own that team this year in the playoffs if they are decently healthy.

>One (1) Super Bowl win in the modern era

Cute