This triggers the Yuropoor

This triggers the Yuropoor.

Other urls found in this thread:

golf.com/tour-and-news/anthony-kim-ryder-cup-breakout-star-2008-nowhere-be-found
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no gf to kiss after winning the Ryder Cup

kek that pic

tricky rickie

A new reaction face is born

That front 9 between Rory and reed was amazing, but Phil and sergio's back nine was equally insane

Can we finally get to the bottom of what is and isn't bantz?

I'd kiss him desu

If you can't handle it, it's bantz.

TSUUUUUUUU

That's dumb. If they can handle, it's just shitty bantz. That doesn't address what separate banter from everything else

Kek

>fucking saved

One of the best sports photos ever.

>golf will die in your lifetime

No, there is an obscene amount of money backing golf. It's advertising gold cuz there's not many shitheads, and everyone is marketable as hell.

Of all the sports economics, golf is the safest because of it's audience, advertisers and players. It doesn't care about black ppl or poor ppl and isn't reliant on them. Rich white guys are safe.

I thought rickie had a smoking hot gf?

They broke up a couple months ago.

But I doubt that Rickie is hard up for pussy either way.

That's the look of a guy who's about to buy a $2000 prostitute.

Eat shit Yurop

>JB Holmes getting a woman that hot

Money really is everything, lads. Dude is a a fat ugly fumbling slob. But he's a good golfer.

Rory was a really good sport throughout the whole thing. For all the trash talking he did to the crowd, it was all in fun. And he led a USA chant on the 18th after the win.

Rickie and Tiger and prolly slaying some whores tonight 2bh brehs.

What do you think they're doing right now?

Does anyone have it better than pro golfers? I mean god damn that'd be the life man. Above all other sports, if I could be a pro athlete it'd be a golfer.

>can work whenever and wherever you want if you're good enough, no forced schedule
>can play well into your 50s
>golf groupies are all 8/10 (minimum) blondes, rich, Republican
>sponsored by private jet and luxury watch companies

Literally the best life.

If you haven't, you should read about Anthony Kim and how he's making millions to do absolutely nothing. Golfers have it made man.

golf.com/tour-and-news/anthony-kim-ryder-cup-breakout-star-2008-nowhere-be-found

>Ryder Cup

Can you celebrate a bigger meme? You're making us look bad. When Spieth wins by his Jacket I will shitpost with you brother

>tfw high expectations Asian father makes you into a golf prodigy but also turns you into an alcoholic party animal

I like this guy's style

delet this

fukkin saved lol

>ywn run a train on paulina with tiger and dj

Why live

This is a great pic

Why did Yurop lose so badly? Was it Brexit?

Golf will not die as long as it's the rich white man's sport of choice in common. NFL fan? Loves golf. Baseball fan? Loves golf too. Doesn't follow any other sports? Still probably golfs

Also asians LOVE golf

underrated as fuck

Hinge the bottle. Hold it in your mouth.

>another silverextra

I'm a college student, average golfer but not nearly good enough to play varsity (high 80s on a normal day). Think there's any pussy in club golf?

Less pussy but probably people with money. It's never wrong to have these acquaintances.

Hot

B L A C K E D

HOW DARE YOU AMERINIGS RUIN OUR NATIONAL HERO'S BEAUTIFUL FLOWER!!!

>tfw we voted Brexit so this result doesn't bother me.