IT'S OVER. THE CASE KEENUM AND RAMS SLANDER IS OVER. WE ARE 3-1 TOP OF THE FUCKING NFC WEST...

IT'S OVER. THE CASE KEENUM AND RAMS SLANDER IS OVER. WE ARE 3-1 TOP OF THE FUCKING NFC WEST. THE RAMS SLANDER IS NOT ALLOWED. IT'S NOT HAPPENING. IF YOU SEE KEENUM ON THE STREET, SALUTE THAT MAN. PUT SOME RESPECK ON CASE KEENUMS NAME.

DO NOT SLANDER KEENUM IN FRONT OF ME, BECAUSE IT'S ON SITE. IT'S NOT HAPPENING.

Next games:

Bill's @ rams. (CONFIRMED win)

Rams @ lions ( LIONS ARE BUMS, RAMS WIN)

giants @ Rams (WE GONNA BULLY THEM)

RAMS COULD VERY WELL GO 6-1

BASED
CASE

not too late to repent now Cred Forums

Technically you have the tiebreakers but the Rasms are a meme team and the seahawks are actually good. It's been their division for like 4 years.

Russell Wilson is going to be shot

Screencap this

>such edge

>RAMS COULD VERY WELL GO 6-1

If you're not a new Rams you know very well they won't.

Give me one good reason why , other than >rams

They're only winning right now because the teams they are playing are having issues. It's not that the 'rams are better'.

t.Rams fan of 20 years

As someone who grew up near St.Louis and has been a Rams fan for about 18 years, don't get yourself too hyped. The Rams and Jeff Fisher are masters of disappointment, this 3-1 start is only going to make the eventual 7-9 outcome of this season sting that much worse.

What if moving to LA did something to the team? Maybe just being in Southern California has everyone feeling fresh and good.

NFL is rigging their games so hard to not make their bandwagon fans from leaving them already. You think they would just let an expansion team in LA suck their first year

Playing well enough for Fisher to keep his job.

kek you're only screwing yourselves over in the long run.

>All these LA fags hopping on the Rams bandwagon now that they're winning
>They have no idea what they've gotten themselves into

Being a Rams fan is like opening the puzzle box in Hellraiser, just don't do it.

>beat 2 superb owl contenders (according to analysts) with a second rate backup quarter back.

I personally think that the rams have something to prove this season. They are tierd of being the punching bag of the NFL. They don't want to be the punchline to jokes anymore.

NO MORE BULLY RAMS

RAMS GOING HAM

>They are tierd of being the punching bag of the NFL. They don't want to be the punchline to jokes anymore.

But that's not true. The Rams have become perfectly mediocre and average after years of 2-14 seasons. They aren't really picked on.

>beating Seahawks and Cardinals with gimmick meme defense

If they beat the Bills, Panthers, Seahawks (again), Cardinals (again) they still wouldn't convince me. You just don't understand this team or Jeff Fisher.

i hope he gets shot on the street in LA

M8 you're a salty Sain't Louis fan. Going to Saint Louis is exactly that. How can players feel good about playing for a irrelevant mediocre team. We're talking about LA here. A chance to make millions of people your fans. A chance at redemption to your otherwise irrelevant existence in the NFL.

I do think we need to get Jeff out of here though, atleast the new Offense coordinator has spiced it up.

Rams D singlehandedly keeping me alive in fantasy after DeAndre Hopkins shat the bed

Bills have beaten the shit out of ARI and NE in a row. That's no confirmed win frendo.

>this guy literally admitting he is a shitty bandwagoning LA fan
Rams fans were nearly non-existent before this year and now they're everywhere. Gonna be the next cancerous fanbase to shit up Cred Forums for sure.

>thinking a team with 0 (zero) good receivers will ever be anything more than 7-9 shit
>durr jet sweeps with tavon austin
>case fucking keenum
>Todd 2 yd avg gurley
The defense will net the Rams a couple more wins, but don't kid yourself into thinking they're a playoff caliber team

Kings of the NFC west. No one in the division has been able to compete with us for the last two years.

is Brian Quick elite?

>root for team that is in another state across the country
HURRR BANDWAGENERR
>root for local team that has just returned
DUURRRRR BANDEAGENERRR

HELP!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

I agree here. Its fucking LA. Hollywood, fame and fortune. The city where dreams are made and broken.
If I were a player id be extra pumped to represent such a city.

Lol at all the fresh blood Rasm fans. Wait and see. They'll fuck it up. They give you hope by beating some division rivals, and then they'll dash them by losing to teams that they should beat.

When the season ends, and it's Seattle or Arizona going to the playoffs, and the Rams are right around .500, think to this moment. You'll be tempted to give them a pass. "They did ok, all things considered." you'll say. They had some bad breaks, if things had gone a little differently, they'd be 11-5 and right in contention for the playoffs." you'll postulate. "Next year, next year it'll be their year, their time to shine." you'll predict with unwarranted optimism.

Oh, my sweet summer babby, what do you know of the Rams?

The Rams is for 3rd place in the NFC West, my little lord, when the offense doesn't score a TD for 2 games in a row.

The Rams is for the long night, when the sun hides its face for years at a time, and fans are born and live and die all in mediocrity while the team continues to squander their draft picks, and the Seacucks move through the playoffs and into the Superb Owl.

Fisher is coming my child, are you ready?

I just played Madden 03 for shits and giggles.

>Marshall Faulk
>Kurt "I used to work at Wal mart" Warner
>Orlanda Pace
>Torry Holt
>Isaac Bruce

It's hard to watch go weeks without a TD when my fondest memories are from that team.

t. eagles fan

Why was it okay for me to bandwagon the first week when the Rams lost against the
forty-whiners but all of a sudden because we're "Best in our division" I'm a piece of shit for bandwagonning? Give me a break

There will always be more Raiders fans in LA. Because niggers

>I believe that the NFL is rigged

>tfw we beat the Cowboys in the preseason WITH DAK

rams are gonna shock the world this season.

Are we the greatest university on the planet?

The rams are going to get exposed vs the bills

Bills gonna fuck your shit up

I will personally show up and give my spirit energy to the rams.

Has your coach ever produced a QB without coins on his eyes right now? Also, 7-9.

As a Rams fan of 26 years I can tell you that this is awesome. But I can also tell you I'm expecting them to crash and burn.

But it is exciting that they're winning with Gurley averaging less than 4 yards a carry and one of the worst all around offenses ever to play football.

UH fan here

Case Keenum is the greatest QB to ever live

he was a gunslinger in college. What happened? He has a noodle arm.

t. rasms fan

The smell of hobo vomit on hot pavement and smog aren't "fresh".