I guess he's alright after all

I guess he's alright after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11353134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honest question: Are people in Ohio really going to be swayed by his endorsement?

trump would be much much better for the world long term fyi

wtf i hate lebron james now

Oh shit, I forgot he was back in Cleveland. Some of them actually might be.

>Starting trade wars is good for the world long term

wtf I hate legod now

its for turnout

minorities just dont really care about hillary

dems wont make the mistake of running a white person again

A Lebron James endorsement is so powerful in Ohio you might actually see black people vote democrat.

we are in a trade war, and we are losing

>lets elect politicians who are 99% funded by large companies
>oh shit they keep fucking us over

>Tfw I care about LeBron so much and live in and love the state of Ohio

I'm not mad at him.... Just really disappointed

what does he mean by "our community"?

black community?
that's quite selfish to only vote for a candidate because she (supposedly) will benefit your specific group of citizens

This

It's why you see Obama and Bernie going all out to get their base to turnout because they realize they are going to all out to drag her over the line because she is about as likeable as a rattlesnake.

THANKS FOR GIVING OHIO TO THE ESTABLISHMENT

wtf i hate lebron now

Ohio confirmed blue state.

Looks like Cred Forums was right about this guy... feels bad man I thought he was based

>Trader
>endorsing Hillary

Adds up desu pham

>implying you aren't already in one
When was the last time you checked the currency markets?

>Trader

wtf I hate Lebron now!

why would an athlete publically endorse a politician?

Good to see Lebron is woke. Hopefully more athletes follow his example and endorse Hillary.

daily reminder that the "melting pot" is a total myth

dont make our mistake

niggers are dumb

put Obama or a bucket of chicken and they'll follow

>Just really disappointed
you didn't honestly think he would vote for Trump did you?

I guess you're white so maybe you did. you'll never understand because you don't care enough to ask.

a republican has never lost ohio and won the presidency. ever.

king james just crowned queen hill

based legod BTFO Cred Forums

>Starting wars is good for the world long term
Vote Hillary!

funny thing is many white people have said they are voting for Trump because he cares about "our issues", "we've" been overlooked he listens to "The People" speaks for "The People"

>People = White People.

>caring about what some misinformed celebrity thinks about politics

love this meme

also its hilarious because shillary and her gang at the DNC fucked over the candidate that would have helped the black community the most. its even more hilarious when you consider the fact that for some insane reason hillary had the overwhelming black vote over bernie proving once again that even when given the option niggers are too stupid to do whats best for them.

im guessing because he was old and white they just assumed he raycizz

black unemployment was its lowest under bill clinton

>Berniebro whitesplains why Bernie would be good for black people

That's the thing about Bernie supporters. He has already come out and said that Hillary is the best option right now, and you still are bitter.

>that's quite selfish to only vote for a candidate because she (supposedly) will benefit your specific group of citizens

You're fucking retarded. If you don't vote like this how the hell are you voting? Electing people who don't agree with you

Fuck outta here dumbass racist agenda.

>president under the dot com boom reaped economic benefits

wow really activating my almonds here

If Trump cared about white people he would evict most of the black population so they stop killing so many whites and turning everywhere they go into crime ridden shitholes.

they have a lot of pull, which would help the politician they like.

What? He came out and said he would prefer Hillary over Trump.

>whitesplaining

This isn't reddit. Though maybe you should go back there.

I've never seen a non-minority say "our issues", ever.

kek

trump is going to get blown out in so many extra states this year, wont even be funny how bad he loses

>Thinking celebrities cannot be informed and more knowledgeable than other citizens.

Let me guess you must be far more smarter than him and that's why you're voting for Trump, because you're the "smart" one right?

Would he be a cuck if he supported Trump instead, given that he's black?

Some how still not wrong

Clinton is literally the best choice.

Cred Forums told me he was trumps guy

I'm a Cavs fan from Ohio. No one gives a crap about an athlete's political opinions. Same thing with Brady Supporting Trump.

Clinton already withdrew from Ohio, and is playing defense in states like Virginia,PA, and Michigan. Trumps up by like 5 points here.

>w-who says celebrities can't be informed!
>they're informed if they vote my candidate
>they're uninformed if they vote for who i don't like!

I suggest suicide

>what was the tech boom creating numerous white collar jobs, so niggas could finally work in the warehouse

bill clinton is a fucking useless cunt and he rode the tech boom to a surplus and a great economy. any chucklefuck could have ran the USA into a surplus during that time.

vote in the interest of your entire country or at least in your individual self-interest

just voting based on what is good for one racial section of the population isn't exactly a very unifying approach for the supposedly "united" states of america
it's a very divisive way of thinking

i mean, you guys are supposed to be one nation, right?
then fucking start acting accordingly

GUYS
strawpoll.me/11353134

Black people already vote Dem anyway, so who really cares. If they're dumb enough to keep electing Democrats who do nothing for inner cities, then they deserve what they vote for. If Obama couldn't help their cities, then how could Killary?

Shut the fuck up lebron no one cares about your shitty wrong opinion on politics, just put the fookin jersey and play the damn game. You are a entertainer nothing more, nothing less.

>build on the legacy of President Obama
so do less than nothing while race baiting even more?

historically inaccurate. more immigration won't make things better for them either.

What is reading comprehension for 500, Alex. I never said that.

I was pointing out that exact irony of thinking that because a celebrity endorses someone you don't like they must not know anything,

i.e That celebrity doesn't know what they are talking about because their opinion is different than mine, I'm so much smarter than them.

Trump has an electoral advantage right now, because Clinton has no working class support. Anyway, go back to Cred Forums please. This shit doesn't belong here.

Shhh. You're undermining the identity politics that the US democratic party is built around

If Ohio elects Trump it will be the most hated State in the country.

It already is, but this will solidify it

i read that technically the election in november is not even the actual election, it's held in december and only a select few hundred people are allowed to vote. some are pledged to vote in line with the november election result, but others can technically vote for whoever they like. is this true?

>nigger
>voting Democrat
Shocker. Also nice sports thread.
LeNigger should be thankful for slavery btw gifting him his athletics. He was bred by white men.

2 possible reasons he is doing this, he doesn't want to get killed like Biggie and Tu Pac, or he wants to be added to the exempt list for when Shillary comes out with her 90% tax rate.

An athlete endorsing a candidate is not sports. Fuck off back to Cred Forums

Technology they could. But no one has ever not voted with the majority of people in their state.

>He came out and said he would prefer Hillary over Trump.
Bernie literally endorsed Hillary.

>The profound lesson I have learned is that this campaign is not about Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump, this campaign is about the needs of the American people and addressing the very serious crises that we face. There is no doubt in my mind that as we head into November, Hillary Clinton is by and far away the best candidate to do that.

what a stupid fucking nigger

Except it has nothing to do with them endorsing a candidate a don't like. I prefer Trump yet I don't give a shit about what Brady thinks. I'm not going to cite his opinion in an argument because it's literally meaningless to me.

And if he thinks Hillary is better for the black community than the guy she screwed out of a nomination then he is uninformed.

Also thinking Hillary """"understands"""" the black community is such a ridiculous statement for so many reasons. It's certainly true that she panders to the black community, however.

Technically

So many deplorables itt