www.themaclife.com
themaclife.com/category/sports/ufc/
themaclife.com/category/mcgregor/
themaclife.com/category/entertainment/
themaclife.com/category/tech/

>/heem/ related fight wear:
ufcstore.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/84/so/highest_price

>/heem/ related fight gear for those of you with low paying jobs such as doing grunt work on a dock:
ufcstore.com/MMA/on_sale/yes
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pricerange2/$10_to_$20/pg/1/ps/72/so/lowest_price

>Fights:
ufc.tv/page/fightpass

ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2016/10/2/13136250/ufc-fight-night-96-bonuses-brandon-moreno-earns-50k-for-upset-win
mmajunkie.com/2016/10/lukasz-sajewski-replaces-reza-madadi-at-saturdays-ufc-204
mmafighting.com/2016/10/2/13070688/tim-kennedy-says-rashad-evans-has-a-diminished-chin-recalls-their
mmamania.com/2016/10/1/13132868/ufc-middleweight-josh-samman-found-unresponsive-friday-morning-hospital
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/hvac/country/ca/
dailybreeze.com/article/ZZ/20120120/NEWS/120128987
youtube.com/watch?v=EYyLWhLrjq8
youtube.com/watch?v=dPcdyS2oDBo
mmafighting.com/2016/10/2/13135166/conor-mcgregor-pulled-from-ufc-205-on-potential-usada-violation
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ1t-itSpvM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=jNQgS0JZcB4
youtube.com/watch?v=0JMjU4eAUnA
sherdog.com/fighter/Nick-Thompson-7124
youtu.be/3gxeo0dm0kg
strawpoll.me/11354458
youtube.com/watch?v=X2iqAO0M02U
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-204-bisping-vs-henderson-2-gets-7-bouts-3-a-m-local-start-time-for-main-card
twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/status/782911970966138880
youtube.com/watch?v=P6S7nf-pXu8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeuBUXats3A
youtube.com/watch?v=VkKv-fGIHRE
i.4cdn.org/gif/1475490915862.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UNRR5vWhiOE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_0MQ1Mgfs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimicry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LeBron bless

dana bless

Samman bless

Samman bless

Eugene Bless

Did he die?

Kid nate bless

THREADLY REMINDER
>The only reason I started caring about the FW division was Conor McGregor. His talk and antics made it interesting.
>I’m in it for the entertainment and there are a handful of personalities (not necessarily just fighters, but personalities), who provide that entertainment. And I like seeing those guys.
Reminder that Goobs fans are literally mandrama babies.

>Come next year Conor will have defended his title zero (0) times which makes it one of the longest stretches of inactivity (while active).
>UFC 205 is November 12th, Conor won the title on December 12th of 2015.
>By the time January comes around Conor still won’t have a title fight booked at featherweight.
THREADLY REMINDER

Schaub's blessings upon ye

>low paying jobs
>says the guy who sweeps chimneys and calls is HVAC

o i am laffin

Coma

Still in the queue, we're still be blessed by LeBron

Upcoming events:

lmao fuck you pussy

>implying you make that much year round
>implying you make 6 figs doing grunt work on a dock
Kek

>6pm - 3am

>four times a week

B L E S S

Reminder that OP, the sperg whos been spending his sunday sperging out on here, claims to be married, own an """"""HAVC"""""" business, and have kids.

Eddie is the easiest 155 for Conrad

imagine your life was so godamn dope

that people literally believed that it was impossible to even exist

just imagine

HAHAHA

Barboza

What does Cred Forums do for a living?
i'm a chimney sweeping dock peasant

Sir I'll have you know that not only is Adan a top chimney sweeper, but if he shows up late he "guruntees" that he'll take 20% of your bill.

I know how this feels. Schaub has made my life significantly better. People can laugh all they want, but i'm iight.

Eddie looks pretty strong. He could just control him.

lol it's hilarious and feels good man, I'm glad you get it

I'm a radiographer
It's a bit boring but I'm making $90k/year with plenty of time to myself so I'm happy.

Enjoy cancer.

That's fucking cool man. So what's your typical day like? You do images and shit most of the time?

Schaub has ruined my life, everytime i see him i break down in rage and have to be physically restrained

Was teaching, probably going back into accounting since it's 10x the money.

Lay off the cheetos

How much money do you guys think he receives for his "effort"

Upcoming events:

10/7: WSOF 33 - Gaethje vs Dububuguglov
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN 97 - Lamas vs Penn
10/21: Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove
11/05: UFC FN 98 - Dos Anjos vs Ferguson
11/11: One FC: Defending Honor - Aoki vs Folayang
11/12: UFC 205 - McGregor vs Alvarez
11/19: Bellator 163 - Chandler vs Henderson
11/19: UFC FN 99 - Nelson vs Kim
11/19: UFC FN 100 - Gustsffson vs Nogueira
11/26: UFC FN 101 - Rockhold vs Souza 2
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

News:

mmafighting.com/2016/10/2/13136250/ufc-fight-night-96-bonuses-brandon-moreno-earns-50k-for-upset-win

mmajunkie.com/2016/10/lukasz-sajewski-replaces-reza-madadi-at-saturdays-ufc-204

mmafighting.com/2016/10/2/13070688/tim-kennedy-says-rashad-evans-has-a-diminished-chin-recalls-their

mmamania.com/2016/10/1/13132868/ufc-middleweight-josh-samman-found-unresponsive-friday-morning-hospital

I pray to god every night he wraps his porsche around a tree

Wow, thanks man, I really appreciate that you did this on Sunday, what a pleasure is to have you!

This is really something I'm concerned about
Pretty much. It was easy to get into because the field only requires an associates degree, but I got some additional certifications so I could get paid more doing stuff besides just take x-rays. At the moment I'm working second shift at a hospital.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/hvac/country/ca/

>I'm the manager of a small HVAC business
>I do HVAC bud. You know, a trade the requires actual real tools, not just wire strippers and a green robbie lmaooo

I will pray for you tonight.

Thank you for your service

Yeah you should. My buddy had a huge fucking tumor pulled out of his neck and the doctor said it may have been caused by dental xrays.

Customs has these huge xrays machines than can see inside a shipping container that they make us drive though and whenever I do I think "well any sperm that were inside me were probably just killed and my chance of getting cancer just went up .001%

i get more autistic everytime i see heem :(

> poor schaub
i still remember rogan ripping into him relentlessly like it was yesterday

What do I divsion would you currently say is the strongest?

Schaub = God

Worries about cancer are the whole reason why I work as hard as possible to never make mistakes and have to redo x-rays, for myself and for patients. I've seen people take 3 or 4 times as many images as they need to because they keep fucking up. I don't take as many as I used to because of my certifications but at this point I'm probably guaranteed cataracts by 50.

Loving the threads lately bro

Genuinely sad, even sadder that you don't realize you're praying TO him.

Big Ten East, with 2 legit contenders.

>Come back to /heem/ after a three month hiatus.
>Schaub posting has become more cancerous than before.

Hard to believe some people actually earn decent money, huh kid?

>slay his 1st Brazilian for a world title

That's a fine job. You can stream UFC for free anyway. You don't need any more money.

sad

strongest-weakest

welterweight
lightweight
bantamweight
middleweight
featherweight
light heavyweight
heavyweight
women's strawweight
flyweight
women's bantamweight

JUST

How dangerous is dock work?

Is there a decent chance you get perma heemed by a container

That's tough, actually. Featherweight is full of killers, especially with all the former champs and top level fighters from other divisions, and in the next 5 years or so it'll probably explode because of people who started fighting because of McGregor. Meanwhile, Lightweight has the deepest talent pool to draw from and a good balance between the technical skill and agility of the lower weight classes and the strength of the higher ones. Also, Welterweight's full of absolute monsters to the point that a single misstep or weakness could lead to a swift and crushing loss.

>schaub getting btfo on a daily basis now
>meanwhile rich has a multi million dollar business
Rich bless

Schaubposting has taken a back seat to canadian chimney sweep posting

Also guys I've been getting the same word over and over on my capthas all day. Calle. Different fonts, different signs but I keep getting "calle". its tripping me out.

ricardo did the right thing divorcing that repulsive bitch. i'm surprised he didn't eat her spleen roid raging

Rich bless, goddammit.
You do your vacuums bro?

It's happened. We average a fatality a year in our ports.

dailybreeze.com/article/ZZ/20120120/NEWS/120128987

Ok look, Calle AGAIN. You guys ever get this?

Is previous thread the GOAT new meme of 2016?

What's this guy's name?

You need to wake up. We miss you.

Yes

That meme only lasted one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYyLWhLrjq8

why didn't anyone do a prostitution joke

Absolutely
Your chin only lasted one day

Would anyone here be a professional fighter if given the chance?

Lithcuck is a future heem champ

About to rewatch Dodson-Lineker. I'll let you guys know how wrong or right you are after I score it appropriately.

I envy the life of guys like Conor or stipe but I don't have the mettle to follow in their footsteps or chase the life of a prize fighter

Reply to this post with your best /heem/ webms

only if i could avoid cte

como hago webms?

No sé wey, yo no los hago sólo los vendo

>no rda vs eddie

Wow, the disrespect. Why don't you post Woodley beating Koscheck, Condit, Kim, Lawler, Daley or Hieron? Also tell about the TRT exemption.

why did they count the condit fight as a win via tko? I'll never understand this. like with silva vs weidman he atleast checked the kick and was previously lighting him up

Stoppage due to injury is always a tko, whether inflicted by the opponent or just a freak occurrence.

How else would you describe it? The guy wasn't ko-ed, but he can't continue. Unless he taps or verbally gives up it's not a submission.

Welterweight

Schaub is gay

>female extinct of fellatio
No more bjs for Dana?

ligh way divisun mane

I want to see this shitshow so badly. If it doesn't happen I might just permaheem myself.

Mayweather never took a leff and shot like Gooby's before

I hate boxing so much

>doing grunt work on a dock

Longshoreman make pretty good income Senpai. Benefits and union too.

dude did you forget to reply to yourself in this post?

0.001%? definitely more than that dude

Thanks man. Pretty dope eh?

WEEEEE

ARE THE WARRIORS

THAT
BUILT
THIS
TOWN

The motherfucker isn't even trying to hide his PED use. #TESTLASHLEY #KILLALLWRESTLEFUCKERS

Doctor, going for a radiology residence soon hopefully.

Oh, 100%.

good job m8

>living
On all levels but the physical, I am a skeleton.

If RDA hadn't pulled a classic hue and pulled out of the 196 card, Gooby would have defended his title by now.

its a bentley.

>The omoplatas, Gracie. Give them to me.

>el mejicano gatillado por el bbc

Thanks leafbro.

schaub bless.

how do i get into UFC lads
i want to watch mcgregor heem a cunt
when's the next match

i got u senpai

weidman is such a goof.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPcdyS2oDBo
Oh god this was true, I thought this was a shop.

nice

fucking kek he weighs as much as his gf.

Eddie by submission(punches)

What kinda idiot says Women's BW is the weakest? It's one of the most competitive atm.

You're a faggot

Okay idiot

>Headkick tiny girl with boots on.
>Gets KOd by return kick from womanlet.
He's top 10 ufc material, when is Dana gonna sign him?

>yfw 49-1 will literally happen in your lifetime

>mfw 49-1

>Conor "only good for 8 minutes" McGregor will beat the best cardio boxer alive.

Lol it's like those people who were saying cm punk was gonna win.

Where's he gonna fit the prison tats now?

Get Fight Pass and study up. Also buy a fight kit.

nice meme. 'cardio boxer' lmao

>McGregor
>Losing to a manlet
Heh.

Fucking Puerto Rico, fuck you and your shit country and people.

Costa Rica is literally superior to you in every way, name, people, monkeys, you name it.

mmafighting.com/2016/10/2/13135166/conor-mcgregor-pulled-from-ufc-205-on-potential-usada-violation

GOD DAMNIT

It's Spanish for "street." Someone wants to know the names of streets in fucking Guatemala or whatever. And you're helping them. FOR FREE

holy shit it's real

You think you can just talk to me like that you little bitch? I will fuck your whole shit up. I will find where you live and kill you with a crowbar you little motherfucker. What you thought I was gonna say "get in my guard" like some meme spouting faggot? I've been training kickboxing since I was 16. As far as I'm concerned I'm the only real fight fan here. You probably don't even know the difference between a teep an a snap kick you fucking punk. I bet that fat cunt Ronda was your favorite fighter before she got locked the fuck out even harder than I would knock you out. Maybe you the. I'll fuck your bitch (assuming your dick isn't too small to have one) after I kick your ass cuz she won't say no to a real alpha male like me. Sit down and shut the fuck up, and go back to hiding behind your keyboard like the nigger you are kid.

That isn't nice

>McGregor
>5'9
He's a manlet himself

No, you stupid goof.

He's the King of Manlets. The only effective answer to manlets s a bigger manlet.

But if the manlet has to keep getting bigger, where is the cut off point when it becomes manlet vs non manlet

NO FUCKING WAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Is it racist that I assume every black fighter is some thug from street fighting than someone with a legitimate background?

>Conor "Gas out at the end of round 2" McGregor can go 12 rounds with the best

lmao

McGregor *IS* a manlet

what does heem stand for?

Cred Forums would say 6'3 but I'd put it at 5'8 being short and anything below being manlet.

but he has the only redeeming quality of a manlet

>lanklet tier reach

What fighter of the current roster is most likely to get dementia pugilistica?

>6'3"

6'4" is the new manlet cut off buddy. Even girls these days are taller with heels on.

Anything bellow 6ft is manlet tier.

Basically if you are that tall, you're a normal goof fighting a manlet.

See Stupid goof.

Kinda yeah

>tfw 6'3"

see anyone have the spicy banger list

Roy Nelson

Bigfoot, no question

or possibly Robbie

His reach stats are fake. His arms are barely, if at all, longer than RDA''s.

>Imagine that — look at everybody up here, they're all dressed like me, they're all trying to talk like me, they're all trying to be me. Everyone in the game wants this fight. This is the lottery fight and this man took it on his last contract.

>His reach stats are fake
But that and weight are the only thing UFC actually legitimately measures

Nate Diaz

Who /nightshift here?

Also Zombie is my boy

> accurately measures
> his arms grew since his UFC debut

Should Brooks have refused to fight Hue Cowboy given how much Cowboy missed weight?

They did. He gave up height for reach. Gave 2 inches to artem in exchange for some of his reach

which spicy banger was this

There definitely should have been something more than just the 20% fine.

You can't miss weight by that much, you just can't. UFC should have probably canceled the fight.

Howboy was fucking huge compared to Brooks

He's also a couple inches taller than RDA

Yep.

Oh shit, AES better watch out. Good thing she already beat a dude in a sanctioned bout.

I would heem every here and twice on sundays

Which fighter is this dude dating again? I forgot.

lol guy is a joke, all those face tats and not a single person was ever afraid of him. Paper chin, too

This happened ages ago but yeah nah let's all join the witch hunt why not

And he just pleaded guilty

Ashley Evans smith

You sound super booty blasted right now. My boy Dan Kelly would slap the head off this clown. Next time choose a boy that doesnt shame our nation

shoulder width goes into reach you dumb fucking monkey.

>Julz the Jackal
>my boy
Dude was a joke before this news got out.

Train by day, Platinum Podcast by night

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ1t-itSpvM&feature=youtu.be

>People on /heem/ don't train reach

I've gone from a 76 inch reach to 81 right now.

happy halloween

I don't know about that but what the fuck was his corner thinking sending him out there with a rib injury?
I can get doing it after the first round when it doesn't seem that bad but the dude was wincing with pain just breathing at the end of the second.

Bros I have 93.7 inch reach. I can tie my shoes without bending over.

I would /heem/ you from a mountain top.

taisumov-hadzovic

Who is this guy? I thought he was the translator but he was really touchy touchy. He kissed Liniker,Cowboy and some other Brazilians on the cheek and maybe lips,was hugging them too. Is he the coach of all these guys?

>it's 2017
>they still think he's some joker who the UFC hyped to sell tickets to Irish people

>He's never kissed his translator on the mouth

Are you gay or something m8?

>4 Titles across 2 promotions.
>Zero (0) defenses.
Manufactured legacy.

You'd think more people would realise how fucking ridiculous it is to try and move up in weight and become a two-division champ before you've even attempted a title defence.
Even worse considering he's coming off a loss and a majority decision to a great-but-not-elite guy in the weight class.

>KTFO'd one of the best P4P fighters in the world and greatest featherweight champ of all time
>also sets record for most ppv sales in MMA history

Lol, stay mad h8ers

Alvarez will be stopped in the first round

Submission (Punches)

>defending Cage Warriors titles instead of signing for the UFC
great career move there m8

If you don't think Nate would kick the shit out of Eddie then you're a goof

>that non-response
Conorcasuals are a funny bunch

How is that a non response? He gave a valid reason for not defending his first two titles and he is implying that you underestimate the value of a win over Nate. Those are very direct responses

Your bait sucks man.
>you see, Nate is actually elite. I can tell because he beat Cowboy and Cowboy beat Eddie.
Conorcasuals are a funny bunch

>WAAAAAAAH I DON'T LIKE HIM THEREFORE HE A SHIT LUCKY PROTECTED FIGHTER OF FIXED FIGHTS

How is he supposed to defend two Cage Warriors belts when he's signed with the UFC. Did you also want him to defend the Interim FW belt?

If RDA hadn't pussied out Conor would be a 3 weight world champion right now and preparing to heem that other scared little Brazilian into oblivion again.

>Brooks made his second defense against Marcin Held on November 6, 2015 at Bellator 145.[9] Despite Held popping Brooks' knee in the opening round, Brooks continued on and won the fight via unanimous decision to retain the Bellator Lightweight Championship.

Hes won on injury before... Brooks is one tough motherfucker really hated seeing it go down like that

Did you forget he also beat Michael Johnson?
>B-b-but he's not good either because he lost to Nate and Nate lost to Goober

kek, rare flag such brazen

Now you see that's a non response because you didn't have a decent response to the first point

(Also Nate beat the number 5 ranked guy in the division fair and square, but I guess top 5 isn't elite in your opinion)

But I do like conor. I don't think he got lucky and I don't think he's protected?

I enjoy /heems/ and I enjoy watching him fight.

But he refuses to defend any of his belts. Making him largely a manufactured champion.

Control your caps, it just makes you look pathetic.

Some Aussie had a very funny Krazy Horse reaction image that I really really really liked and I can't find it in the archives

Post it again, thank you

take those stupid ass glasses off

>make me
>make me
>make me
>make me
>repeated

*takes glasses off*

>make me

you took em off

>make me

thank you, you took em off

*puts glasses back on and spills spaghetti all over while flicking his nose*

What did Goober mean by this?

everybody knows LW is Khabib's belt kek now shut your potato gobbler

He was shaken.

Yeah, he had a good moment going there but he got carried away and forgot what he was doing

Anybody else think Goober really is making too quick a turnaround from his Nate fight and really risking it coming in somewhat beat up here?

I feel like fresh Eddie really might have the advantage here

holy fuck its a Greg-poster using logic what the fuck

>le epic less top 10 wins at LW than everybody including McGregor Russian stronkman

>>>/reddit/ is that way friendo

Conor is relying of eddie getting into the pocket. He hurt his leg but he doesn't expect to need a lot of kicks since eddie is so hittable.
He's banking more on his counter striking since eddie is constantly pressing forward.

Also he'll probably be fine by fight time anyway.

>5'8 being short and anything below being manlet.

Did you just call me a manlet? I'm 5'4 and I would whoop your ass mate, be careful with your words.

And yet no one thinks Conor stands a chance against him? kek

conor will be retired before khabib fights again

get your autism checked please

one can only dream

kek, first pass with paint cuz apparently i deleted photoshop

It's finally here lads.

>brazilian doing anything post USADA

Yewl do nuttin

I'll literally kill you pussy.

good morning and happy monday, my fellow cagefighting connoisseurs

is this a new meme

i dont get the joke

not gonna be a lot of crossover appeal between a Mad Men reference MMA joke

but in the show the top guy thinks he's in bottom guy's head and that bottom guy is super worried about getting cucked out of his job

then they have this exchange in the elevator

that doesn't work for Khabib though Khabib hasn't said much about Conor or vice versa its the fans consensus that Khabib is the uncrowned champion based on skill

who commentates these countdowns? I enjoy his voice

Woah so he shrunk 2 inches?

generic voice guy #37

anthony bordain usually

>I love you

youtube.com/watch?v=0JMjU4eAUnA

>tfw go to Columbia and am going to join the Army after I graduate in hopes that one day I become a 4-star General

are they cyclists? figure skaters? lovers? how they end up in an octagon?

10/10

#dadlife

>>also sets record for most ppv sales in MMA history
what's THAT got to do with his fighting ability? lol

Simple fact: you're not champ until you successfully defend your belt.

cute t.bh

tiger looks pretty retarded
what a shit bloke passing your cte on genetically

Light skin is best gal

> you're not champ until you successfully defend your belt that you get from becoming the champ after beating the current champ

lmao?

What's the biggest size of opponent MM could take if they were untrained
Definitely above 200 pounds imo

lmao anti conor logic is as bad as conor dick riding logic
what can you do

just enjoy the entertainment goobs provides, it's unmatched in modern mma

>fake tits
i know black chicks usually have shit-tier saggy baggies but fake tits are even worse

>what's THAT got to do with his fighting ability? lol
It's weird how smug you can come across in text, ya tool. I'll answer that question with another question though. What's the difference between Conor and Chael? They're both massive shit talkers but one sells more and has a shit ton of fans. It's probably because one has mostly knockouts and only one loss in the UFC

no bullying please

Chadlet Mendes could wrestlefuck Alvarez.

Mommy's nips are hard.

THICC

his wife looks like shit now

put the cheetos down my man

Nate has outstruck everybody in his division on the feet. When he fought RDA, he was getting the better of him in every exchange. RDA won because outside of the exchanges he would chop nate's leg and back off. He also made Cowboy, Michael Johnson, and Gray Maynard look like fools in the ring. Nate could easily be the LW champ if he would just learn how to check a leg kick.

oh wow what a fucking surprise!
A guy that looks like that who beats women. NO ONE WOULD HAVE GUESS IT!

Fucking idiot bitch...

nate might be the best LW at long punching range, but when kicks are added he can crumble

nate taught cowboy alot, since then he has gotten way better at bjj and boxing and because of RDA cowboy is really into wrestling and counter knees.

sucks he still doesn't have an answer for liver shots at LW

Worse then Ledeckyfags

Bisping's son also got the bantz

>1st time on /heem/ for months
>still 95% Schaubposting and McTappy "discussion"

Oh how I regret the golden days of /heem/

So...If Darren Elkins' face wasn't enough to convince you that he's a retard, this should remove any and all doubt.

damn mayhem really fucked his shit up

>le edgy swede meme man

should of put that on his temple to imply brain damage

reminder conor will literally have to kill eddie to finish him.

eddie is chinny, he gets rocked and dropped almost every fight, thing is he pops right back up every time. conor will rock eddie at least once but most likely he'll need to do it three or four times in a row to heem him

Why does he look so old?

Autism?

You say that like Dirty Herb won't be stopping it the second Eddie hits the floor

if he doesn't automatically pop back up like normal that's his own fault honestly and is herb dean the ref? I thought it was the buff manlet

>buff manlet

I wonder where she's hiding her phylactery

at least it's not worse than dernfags

Is this shopped? Amazing how sometimes she can be attractive and other times repulsive.

Post your fightfu

>eddie is chinny

Holy shit you casuals are ridiculous. Didn't think you retards would somehow turn this into an actual meme

sherdog.com/fighter/Nick-Thompson-7124

The last time Eddie was heemed was at 170.

Do you think goobs can do it?

shit b8

>t. 189er

source: any Alvarez fight

You're not only a casual who doesn't watch his fights you don't understand what being chinny means

Dumbass

t.202er

what's the looks see with 205 books on main?
2.4-1 goob?
I need to maximize be nets

204 embedded episode 1

youtu.be/3gxeo0dm0kg
youtu.be/3gxeo0dm0kg

strawpoll.me/11354458

He could've been the lhw goat desu

Easiest dislike of my life desu

That's because you're a bed-wetter with zero aspirations in life

You are a failure and you will always be one because of you and you only

Eugene Bless your awful soul

i liked just to cancel out your dislike :^)

Just cancelled out YOUR like, bud

Just cancelled out your fat finger hitting the keyboard

>tfw i could cancel every here

I'll cancel out your life if you hop in my guard bitch boy

stipe tapped

You have no guard, just an open anus ready to be penetrated, fuckboy

would heem bisbong' son tb h

looks like I just liked it again, boyo. i can do this all night. had enough? or do you want to want to get permaheemed in front of all your friends?

RIDING BLACK MAN

Welcome to "If I Did It", a show where we analyze and solve PR kerfuffles from the world of MMA and beyond.

Kid Nate Bless

>Heavy Hands

white people should feel guilty

it's fucking horrible

LOOKWHATJEWMADEMEDOOOOOO

I'd argue that Tony Ferguson would be an easier fight just with how reckless he is. He leaves his chin out there when he's rushing in. That's how Landon clipped him and even Barboza, who's not known for his boxing (though it's looking better), was landing some pretty decent shots.

lewis vs ngannou when

Start by watching this weekends 204...i think itl be a bit light on heems but its decent

why spanairds are the worst shitposters?

isnt this the same guy who got heemd in 9 secs after taunting his opponent in that aussie-man video?
haha

What hour is Jewani's show ?

Yeah me too man ... brooks is talented as shit....what makes it worse is that it was a guy who didnt even bother cutting weight....i mean missing by a pound is forgivable but 6 lbs, comon son , should have been deducted a point

The MMA hour

>tfw going to UFC 204

comfy feel

im jelly, wish i got tickets but didnt think theyd sell out so quickly

you'll be sending Hendo your energy, right user?

Jesus what a shit tier tattoo ,to be fair it does look like he regrets it though.

I walked into that

>mfw mandingo fighting
lewis kills ngannou

lucky. bisking or hendo?

yeah im lucky i have the UFC fight club presale
Of course Bisping but I like Hendo too and him winning would be like a perfect movie ending.

i dont believe him. 800k + ppv money would be a lot of money to say no to, especially if wme-ufc offered a trilogy fight with bisping

i'm lonely

Yeah it seems too much money to pass up, although maybe he would want to go out on top and spend more time with his family. I'm sure he isn't struggling for money.

you have us bro

Keen

I'm surprised anyone's gonna buy this PPV...

youtube.com/watch?v=X2iqAO0M02U
Hardy Breakdown of UFC 204

her

they have a ton of popular europeans fighting yet they have it start in the middle of the fucking night for murican viewers

they fucked up on that one imo

> the main card is expected to begin at 3:00 am (October 9) local time in Manchester (GMT), with a full preliminary card beginning at approximately 11:00 pm (October 8) local time.[2][3] Despite the very late starting time, ticket demand was exceptionally high, as all tickets for the venue sold out in a matter of minutes.[4]

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-204-bisping-vs-henderson-2-gets-7-bouts-3-a-m-local-start-time-for-main-card

expect a riot if hendo wins
99% of the crowd will be completely alcohol wasted by the time the main event starts

WILL WE WITNESS OBJECTS FALLING TO THE OCTAGON? LIKE BEERS AND cornnuts: to the core

Europeans don't buy PPVs, in many countries they are included on sports channels

What should I throw into the octagon for the bants

When's he fighting again? FW needs him more than ever now that Baldo and St. Gooby is gone.

twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/status/782911970966138880

Fury retires.

He didnt even say thanks for the cheese

yeah just like here in holland, but they are basically fucking over fox/bt sports by doing this because not alot of people are gonna be watching at 3 am

Catch ya's later

a cane

>This man is supposed to be Christian

>Jung's military service comes to an end in mid-October 2016, and according to his team, he is hoping to fight in the UFC again in late 2016 or early 2017

>Klitschko is gonna get the belt back
>hes gonna be champ for another decade

>only in April

This year feels really fucking long.

So much has happened it's no wonder

All the memes man, I'm afraid nothing will ever top 2016 MMA

Sucks. Fury was the GOAT.

I came here expecting discussion of the Julian Wallace noodle incident. Was he in the right for beating his fiance up for bringing home the wrong noodles? I think he's innocent.

i've been watching mma for maybe 5 years now, maybe 6, i'm sure we'll eventually see better

He's plead guilty, and his ex and AES both have a better MMA record than he does.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Oman-

I wonder what it feels like to be in a ufc bout. Gooby was so disoriented he though he won 4-1. Even Lawler forgot he was resting on the cage with Condit after the end of their fight.

he won 3-2
anyway, Chael Sonnen said he forgot what round it was heading into the 4th and 5th against Anderson, you're just amped on adrenaline and running on autopilot at that point

let "shitpost" mean "bad"
let "worst" mean "maximumbad"
by double negation rules, maximumbad bad means great
therefore
spaniards are great posters

Stipeh thought he was dropped by a kick.

Autopilot is a strange thing, surprised they still follow ufc rules when knocked the fuck out. Matt Brown said he was put on autopilot twice when he fought Thompson. And he won somehow.

She fought in Invicta once and lost horribly

cruz and mouse are the only ones can remember fights

who is the bigger man?

was connor wearing heels?

>sweatingman.png

Conor just has a massive head

yeah man i think its the beard

>Tim Kennedy: Rashad Evans has a 'diminished' chin

that's pretty great

Hola Cage Fighting Connoisseurs

Bunch of fake fight fans ITT

what's wrong with women

Fuck Josh Samman

twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/782928295698784674

CONOR INJURED LIKELY OUT OF 205

>landed a headkick wearing timberland boots
>she tapped
ebin

blocked :)

>go back to the jungle
>lives in poland

You won't capture any (you)s faking Conor pulling out, he always shows up. Weidman, khabib, Alvarez, and woodley are better choices.

Condairo deffo wearing banana peels

That said he's an average to large sized 155er.

Conor is not a large 155er. He didn't even make the ww limit at 202.

Most of the top 15 are 5'10 or more.

>Condairo deffo wearing banana peels
speak English you kangaroo in a cowboy hat

>I'm the first one to wear a suit and trash talk
I wish somebody would've called him out on this. I guess if they did he would've just shouted over them like usual.

>le epic trash talk man
>just yells the same thing over and over until the other person stops talking

MAD

today's weight classes are outdated

there should be a 162.5lbs class as well as a 177.5lbs one, plus 195

call them super lightweight, superwelterweight and supermiddleweight if u wish

fuck australians, they suck at fighting and they're a bunch of mushmouthed backpacker murdering criminals

Source? Was that at the 205 presser?

>tfw Hendo vs Bisping II is a 5 round war that is FOTY

I'm surprised he was able to beat Evans-Smith

It's not going to go past the second round.

hendos chin is deleted and hendo can knock anyone out if he connects

Yes

he can't knock me out

>Bisping's son picked Dan to win

Bet the house on Bong lads

I think everybody is going to be surprised. No early heems this weekend. Think Bisping vs Silva combined with Hendo vs Shogun There will be blood.

Nice, taking the McGregor approach

Connor is 5'8 (just below average) and was fighting at high ~160s for 200. He's also got a 74" reach. Ok it's too much to say he's a large 155er but it's definitely a comfortable class for him and he's not significantly out sized, if at all.

According to the UFC webby Eddie is 5'9 with a 69 reach. I say condo pieces him up on the feet.

Dan doesn't have the chin left for that especially against a high volume striker like Bisping - either he pulls of another KO or Bisping TKO's him before the third.

I bet you picked Tim Boetsch and Lombard to beat him also

What's your backup plan for watching UFC 204 if the lights go out and anarchy ensues?

I'm not saying Henderson can't win, but it won't be by decision and it very likely won't go past the third round.

>just below average

Lad, the average includes legless WWII veterans. If you're not at least 6'2, you're on the small side of average.

>Florida gets hit with another hurricane
>demands reparations

Shit I might watch Hurricane Mathew instead.

Im going to be watching it in the arena so hopefully the lights dont go out

there hasn't been a hurricane here in over a decade lol

Meant just below average for lightweights famalamb

Gets me out of class again, lets get Hurricane Matthew near the panhandle please

>class

good boy

fucking nice, i'm 6'2,0157 and my reach is 83''

wheres pickfag

getting real fed up with all the goofs itt. Hendo is not done. Bisping is coming into this fight cocky as fuck. Bisping and heem are giving Dan no hespect. It's disgraceful. Bisping believes in his power now because he finally learned how to sit down on a punch. Not a good idea to stand and swing with Hendo. I can't wait until Bisping comes in overconfident and gets rocked with an H Bomb. The memes will be sweet this weekend.

I try to be a good boy, good sir

you need a diploma to be a cuck?

>Gookmoot isn't making enough money off of Cred Forums
>posts about it on /qa/ which apparently still exists
>decides he's going to shit it up with ads/delete boards/remove posting features
>I wouldn't even be surprised if user registration happened in the future

It's been a pleasure memeing with you, lads. I figured it would come to this someday. The Cred Forums pass shit was the warning siren and now the bombs are here. Can't believe people actually thought this slant was capable of anything other than this based on his failed ownership of 2ch.

if lombard couldnt finish Hendo then I dont think bisbong can(easily)

either Hendo wins in the early rounds or Bisbong drags a DEC or a finish in 4th or 5th

I think that Bisbong will underestimate him with his newly gained confidence combined with a little insecurity. He wont feel the same hunger as he did pre-belt and I think he will get heemd

Why the fuck do you want picks on Bektic ? He's both on early prelims and without an opponent

Bisping
Mousasi
Saint Preux
Omielanczuk
TBD

My bookie is offering odds on Bisping/Hendo ending in KO at 1.45 and ending in decision at 3.25. (for the non-degenerate among us; if you bet a dollar on a KO, you will get $1.45 back when Dan lands the H-bomb).

Is this as close to free money as exists today? You could load up literally thousands on a KO victory and hedge your bets completely.

(inb4 Bisping gets the RNC)

go chase a sprinkler in a park

Will Eddie end McMeme?

any fanzants around?

You now remember Rory MacDonald

>tfw Brock is now the highest ranked Canadian in the UFC

he will make his debut in summer of 2017.
he is planning to take both the 170 and the 185 belt.
him and coker are just the exact opposite duo as conor and dana
i'm hyped for this new direction of bellator nonetheless: the chael, dantas, phil davis, rory, koreshkov and schlemenko and... well, the rest is shit because even the octagon announcer and the two commentators are completely retarded, and that's what's killing bellator.
they need to put an end to these cringeyworthy promo videos.

Hendo just to win is +185 on Bodog bruh. Get online. Internet bookies have no idea what they're doing with MMA.

>big nog KO'd Schaub

>three people that will never touch ufc gold

Sad really.

has anyone been more unlucky than rory?
it seems like if he was 6 months ahead or behind he would be huge, he was nearly a champ

Dead meme, thank God jj will end kk

Jackson-Wink fighters coming off of losses:
Carlos Condit*
Alistair Overeem
Andrei Arlovski*
John Dodson
Holly Holm*
Tim Kennedy
BJ Penn*
Clay Guida*
Kyle Noke*

Stars indicate a streak of AT LEAST two losses

>The Most Serene Republic of Jackson-Wink

>Internet bookies have no idea what they're doing with MMA.

>he really believes this

don'y think Guida trains with Jackson-Wink anymore

truely a memecamp

>God

I literally read that in an article about betting on MMA not too long ago. It's part of why Holm, Diaz, Miesha, ect were such ridiculous underdogs.
Obviously they know what they're doing but they're still relatively new to MMA betting.

Odds are also largely based on where th public is putting money on. Not many people were picking Holm, Diaz or Miesha.

jesus fuck. seeing that face of edmund makes me want to fuck shit up immediately

Without question, by far the stupidest fighter in the UFC

Exactly, bookies haven't figured out how to compensate for the extreme amount of hype from casuals in those situations.

they dont need to, its like that in every sport.

For example

More hype about Ronda = More money being put on Ronda = bookies have to make Ronda's odds very low and Holm's very high to spread the betting patterns

I wish I could find the article so I could remember what it was about exactly.
I'm still new to betting.

Yea I was thinking about that the other day. Seems like Holly v Ronda was a recent peak for them and they've been on a steep decline since. Do you have a list of their entire roster for comparison?

can /heem/ help me pick boxing gloves.

looking at these venum challenger 2.0 gloves atm, PU leather, I'm going to start kickboxing so somewhat budget gloves are preferred

Thats how it's meant to be
If the popular fighter had good odds as well, bookies would go bankrupt cause everyone would have no qualms betting on them

So what's with this McGregor retiring shit?

Just get Fairtex if your doing Kickboxing, they are the best

I saw something about how last year if you bet a certain amount on every underdog in the UFC you would have won a fairly large amount of money but this year you would have been at a loss.

venum is the coolest mma brand desu

oh he thought he could use it as leverage to get on the UFC200 card but failed miserably

yes it's exactly why I won't buy any shorts or shirts with venum branded on it lol

they're a bit expensive. they go for 100€ here and I'm looking more for something like 50€

At this stage it doesn't matter what gloves you get. You just want to get your technique down and keep your hands safe, anything will do.

You'll learn once you start that it's not all about having the best or coolest looking equipment.

I've been doing Muay Thai 3 years and went and bought a pair of TWINS for my first few sessions. Cost me £60 and wasn't necessary although they're durable as fuck.

Just get 14/16oz gloves off Amazon, this size will protect your hands and let you develop your technique because they're heavier.

Learn also how to wrap your hands properly.

Always keep your guard up and good luck, I go 3 times a week I top of working a full time job and all memes aside it's rewarding as fuck to finally commit to martial arts.

venum is a memebrand

thanks bud, appreciate it, will do

link dan een webshop wat ik moet bestellen

Apex ringside and Muay Thai factory got the best ones.

Twins aregood

twins zijn wel goed anders koop je matsuru die zijn wel goedkoop

Why /hype/ for Marc Diakiese? Here are his last two fights.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6S7nf-pXu8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeuBUXats3A

ben lee rodney dan? bol punt com slash nl/p/bokshandschoenen-benlee-rodney-16oz-rood-zwart/9200000029067496/

>bol punt com
neger wat doe je

I weld and help create statues ;_;

>tfw /heem/ tuens into a dutch boxing glove advice board

>Bisping is 18-0 in the UK
>mfw 18-1

What is your max benchpress?

>tuens

Wrong, see --->

>"how I regret the golden days"
>French in charge of speaking English

can crusher

apologize for even thinking it

desu his last 3 opponents all had pretty good records (all were 7-0 before fighting him).

EMBEDDED

I'm so full of shit I loathe and disregard myself

>tfw you finally have a hurricane named after you

I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping/Hendo plays out exactly like Bisping/Rockhold did, just in reverse.

Bisping will come in way overconfident, and not really take Henderson seriously as an opponent. No matter how much better you are on paper, anyone can get heemed if they get careless, and I get the sense that Bisping has kinda forgotten that - just like Rockhold did.

I'd still give it to Bisping if I had to bet on it, but getting strong upset vibes.

Cred Forumstor is gonna get heemed by my boi

i.4cdn.org/gif/1475490915862.webm

Oh shit thanks for the heads up user. Hadn't looked in to this guy yet

Ben Asskren

Gegard Mousasi

GayFullGuardMoose AssPills

>not putting a cheeky 100 dolla bil on hendo

kek

gay grappling moose ass ecstasy

what the fuck are you trying to say

youtube.com/watch?v=UNRR5vWhiOE

who else wants to see michael johnson heem khabib. Johnson has been my boy ever since he beat the fuck out of joe lauzon.

23-1

>Johnson has been my boy ever since he beat the fuck out of joe lauzon.
Fuck you

>joe lauzon fan

>he likes joe ''plebbit'' lauzon

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_0MQ1Mgfs

>tfw roidmero gets manhandled by Weidman cause god hates cheaters

>landed a head kick with timberland boots
>ko'd him back with a head kick of her own

AND THEN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

Why is this meme so funny? I crack up everytime I see the baldo with the giant headphones and the Morgan freeman looking guy with the white partial dye.

>tfw you want to see cruz and cody both get heemed

you have cruz, cody, tj and lineker
you want to see both cruz and cody get heemed
cruz doesn't want the rematch with tj
lineker heems cruz
tj heems cody
lineker vs tj
i just cucked half of the top5 but who gives a shit about mr tate right

damn.

Why the fuck does Big John always wants to power trip in the Octagon?, I guess he missed being a cop and gunning down groids

Weird picture of Rosebutt.

I'd eat it.

I would heem every here and twice on sundays

NEW

ayo hol up y u be posten that senpai?

>but failed miserably

Considering 202 was better than 200 in every conceivable way, I don't think so

you would be surprised how nice Poland is.....

>Hendo is the underdog

free money lads

10/10 meme

sling tv. 7 day free pass then it's 20 USD

>gf beats him
>weak azn beats him

This "man" is prime example of mimicry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimicry

>dementia pugilistica

BLESS

>The condition is thought to affect around 15% to 20% of professional boxers.

wew

what does chinny mean, faggots?

OMG A TYPO LOLOLOLOLOLOL