/nfl/ General: Chiefs suck edition

SEA:Tyler Lockett (knee) playing with torn PCL?
DEN:Report: Trevor Siemian has sprained AC joint
CHI:Fox on Howard: We'll ride him moving forward
LAR:Brian Quick sinks Arizona with two touchdowns
LAR:Keenum weirdly competent in win over Cards
TB:Mike Evans on pace for monster 200 targets
DEN:Broncos label Siemian (shoulder) day to day
ARZ:Brown goes for 144 yards, Cards lose anyway
TB:Jameis Winston, Bucs get pulverized by Denver
SF:49ers fear Navorro Bowman tore his Achilles'
NO:Vulture King: Kuhn scores 3 touchdowns in win
NO:Brees brings the Saints back in San Diego
SEA: Rawls is a fucking meme that looked good because he was coming off the bench fresh but can't stay on the field when he gets serious reps because he's fragile as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/qbr
youtube.com/watch?v=yhiqtrWIcu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>SEA:Tyler Lockett (knee) playing with torn PCL?
Bill Snyder taught him how to be a man

cowboys win

Fuck the haters

Eagles

Chiefs are legitimately the worst team in the AFCW.

TE Jesse James > TE Maxx (bust) Williams

First for fucking Patriots suck

>SF:49ers fear Navorro Bowman tore his Achilles'

someone take him if he doesn't retire

Please, he doesn't deserve to stay

>(Barely) Beating this current niners is am accomplishment

>Chargers

Wilson is not elite. Nigger quarterbacks are a meme.

>rivers: "gg drew"
>brees: "wow u tight"

>#49ers LB Ahmad Brooks on scene at Levi’s: “I couldn’t believe it. I was like there’s more Dallas Cowboys fans than there are 49ers fans.”

>Dak Prescott on the large amount of Cowboys fans at Levi's Stadium, "Its America's Team. I kinda expect that everywhere we go"

>Gay Area """"fans""""

Are both Winston and Mariota busts?

Why are the chargers the best worst team every year?

>muh play 50 minutes and lose team

Is Carr a top 5 QB this year?

If not then who represents the top 5?

hey remember when /nfl/ pretended pittsburgh was overrated and that's why the eagles blew the absolute fuck out of them?

don't you think it's time to apologize?

Can someone please kill Steve Spagnoula?

This

If they're not white they're not right.

>AC Joint strikes again

get well semen

>Nearly 50% of all Super Bowls (24/50) have had the Broncos, Patriots, or Steelers representing the AFC

Nice parity you got there, NFL.

Yes they did beat a Top 3 draft pick team with a meme coach they have had figured out for years.

NOICE

Thank you for sharing again this lovely opinion that only you care about and no one else really believes. This is the only attention anyone should give it for the remaining time you post here.

It's fucking dumb.
Kinda hard to know when the rest of the team is a shit around them.
I don't want anyone's apology. What does it really accomplish?

You must only respond to this post if your team is in first place

NOT SO FAST, COWSHITS

The Oakland Raiders have a top-5 offense in the NFL and are a top-10 team in the NFL.

>Mike Evans on pace for monster 200 targets

I feel like Dallas O looks better now than with Romo. Could it be that I'm always waiting to see when he'll break something when he plays?

It's nice to win, but how many more do we have?

>We are going to win 11 games this season.

Browns West

>Chefs

>Zeke is now tied second for most rushing yards

if it's brown, flush it down

You do realize teams have eras of being good and that it doesn't flip between good and bad every fucking year? All those teams have had Hall of Fame QBs for over a decade. When other Hall of Fame QBs develop, those teams will get many SB appearances.

I had a feeling his stock would fucking sky rocket with Winston's second year and his own 3rd year. Drafted him in all 3 leagues I'm in.

>Chiefs

sup CKBB
what do you think of our chances to win 10 games this year? after seeing the shambles the rest of the NFC seems to be in, i'm surprisingly optimistic
also do you think smallwood is good enough that we shouldn't draft an RB first round next year?

Raiders are now in 2nd place in the AFCW.

yes. Winston can't stop throwing picks and Mariota can't handle adversity (see his losses to Arizona, Stanford, and Ohio State)

>Iggles destroy Stoolers
>Stoolers destroy Chefs
>Chefs bye week b4 Oakland

Sounds like you're on notice, Raidfags

chiefs are going to hand oakland its 2nd loss of the year I'm pretty sure

Not happening man.

I'm sorry Cred Forums, but I now believe Wilson is elite. I can no longer shitpost to the contrary.

I've failed you.

>We
Just have to make sure they don't vent their frustrations

2 win teams shouldn't converse with the superior 3 win teams.

It's true and deep down most people know it.

Really gets the old noodle going.

Carr will dismantle the chiefs

it's their own fault being cheap and putting the stadium 43 miles away from the city. It's only Mexicans that show up now. And the stadium blows at that. Karma is real.

post the 4th TD, that one was way more impressive

Didn't almost all the yardage come from one play? I didn't watch the game but it seems like Sherman won the matchup.

The coaches seem to think Smallwood has a bright future. I think we'll get to see a lot of him if Mathews keeps bouncing on and off the field and he has the potential to be an every down back.

13 games to go, as long as we go >.500 the rest of the way we win 10 games. It's a very good shot.

It won't be that good of a measurement of the teams, and honestly neither is this game. Andy Reid is notorious for going apeshit after the bye week, he's also notorious for his teams playing down to opponents or coming out flat at times.

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you that I really really like to suck big black cock. It's one of my secret fetishes, I fantasize about my sisters's husband Taidarius every night.

will fuller v was the best draft pick y/y?

>the titans are cunts for not letting the texans use the old colors

Feels good

No, that bullet was his best throw because it allowed Crabtree enough time to tuck in the ball and brace for the hit and maintain possession throughout.

A lesser receiver would have dropped it, made the defender concuss himself.

But Crabtree's 3rd TD was his most impressive.
Is it unfounded that a lot of these passes Carr makes look off, but are still made because of how good the Raiders receiver corps is? They always look over or under thrown.

>It's only Mexicans that show up now.
There's a ton of Mexicans in SF too

I've made that drive during decent hours and it was still horrible.

I'm sure its fun having a shit day at work and then driving south at 5:00 pm and dealing with traffic for a Monday night kickoff at 5:30 PM.

It's not the Texans colors, it's the Titans colors. Houston Texans have zero affiliation with the Houston Oilers.

Marshall beat him all day but it does't matter cause Sherm plays the ball he couldn't care less what the wideout does.

The TD pass was basically perfect too.

I'm from the future. Here's your playoff seeds

>AFC
1. Patriots
2. Steelers
3. Broncos
4. Texans
5. Raiders
6. Bengals

>NFC
1. Vikings
2. Seahawks
3. Eagles
4. Falcons
5. Packers
6. Giants

>Allowing one good half from Ryan "6 INTs" Fitzpatrick

I'll say

>Disappear for weeks until 3-1

Bandwagon trip fag cowshits fan kys

Hell yeah raiders!!

Apologize.

yeah i think lions are gonna be pretty beatable, they looked like ass against the burrs
redskins have looked bad, but divisional games are never easy
still think we win that one though, so first loss is probably minnesota week 7
we also will probably drop a divisional game or two, and two out of three of the seahawks-packers-bengals
i'm pretty excited though, the rest of the division looks not good at all

>Seahawks having a better record than Iggles
>Raiders not winning the AFCW
>Giants

Google and Apple workers ran them out and the $(ERs followed

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more us12s fans within City and County limits now

just like the Baltimore Ravens have zero affiliation with the Cleveland Browns, right?

1/10 bait for your (You)

hot off the presses

Iggels vs Giants WC
Falcons vs Packers rematch
Bengals in a difficult match up in the WC and probably getting eliminated again
Pats getting #1 seed when they are without Brady for 25% of the season

This would be a pretty dank timeline.

I'm so hard for the Dougie P, Howie, Gym Shorts, and Wentz era.

The cellar is back to normal.

RIP little Camera

This is prime Rodgers stuff. Absolutely perfectly placed.

>tfw I have all these separate images saved

Same thing happened in 2014 except it was in Dallas

>Dominant and Deep front 4
>Fast and good tacking LBs
>Best Safety tandem in the NFL
>Corners that haven't been horrible
This defense is going places

>he isn't in the discord

they have one over us technically

in 2011 Romo was clutch against harbaugh-enhanced Smeth in candlestick

>only picked off Sixpatrick twice
Garbage

Seriously, they have great chemistry. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to give crabtree free release should be fired though

PSA: the Raiders are 8-0 when Seth Roberts has at least 1 TD

>Eagles get free wins against bad teams and a Steelers team that had an off day
>think they gonna make it to the playoffs
Eagles are going to have a tough time against the division

>all those 1-3 "teams"

If youre a fan of one, kys

Damn dude, 40 yards in the exact perfect spot at the exact perfect time with a great toe drag from the receiver.

>Derek Carr is on pace to throw for 4,264 yards, 36 TD, and 4 INT

I wonder if those stats would be good enough for an MVP in this day and age.

No it isn't. He was pretty open.

Not saying it's garbage. It's just typical for a good quarterback. Carr's best is Prime Rodgers usual.

The corners have been mediocre to solid, it's just the pass rush covers their faults up like chilli and cheese on a hot dog most of the time.

Mills in particular looks like he has talent and can stop the YAC, but his issue is he can't stop giving up the catch (as often as you'd like) in the first place often times. He can look lost at points, but he corrects himself pretty quickly. He'll grow from this though.
Lol. Missed you boo.

Carr is the better #4

>those retard giants trips that told me switching to a 4-3 wouldn't make a different
>that hiring an elite DC wouldn't make a difference
>that getting rid of chip "FUCK TIME OF POSSESSION" kelly wouldn't make a difference
feels SO good to be validated man

does anyone have a template?

>After extensive talks between the NFL, the Browns, and officials of the two cities, Cleveland accepted a legal settlement that would keep the Browns legacy in Cleveland. In February 1996, the NFL announced the Browns would be 'deactivated' for three years, and a new stadium would be built for a new Browns team, as either an expansion team or a team moved from another city, that would begin play in 1999. Modell would, in turn, be granted a new franchise, the NFL's 31st, for Baltimore, the Baltimore Ravens, retaining the current contracts of players and personnel. The Browns ceased play at the end of the 1995 season when Modell relocated the organization to Baltimore. The Browns franchise was then reactivated, and its roster restocked by an expansion draft before resuming play in the 1999 season. The team would be new, but the Browns' name, colors, history, records, awards, and archives would all remain in Cleveland

Titans, Houston, and NFL had no such agreement. Houston Oilers ARE the Tennessee Titans. Cleveland made a deal for the rights to the history and other provisions.

Get schooled fool.

>beat the 49ers
>complain about your rival beating bad teams

Activating my almonds over here

>there are 14 1-3 teams

Wow.

holy shit queefs holy fucking shit

Raidnigger fans are so delusional

If your only win came against the Browns it really shouldn't count

not even Smeth can escape the curse of Jed York, halfway across the country

Not if Matt Ryan stays on his pace lmao

I'm not though. I have my doubts still.

If he throws it an iota shorter, it's picked off. If he throws it an iota longer, it's out of bounds. If you're used to good/great QB play, might just seem like any other throw, but I'm not used to seeing good QBs donning black and silver.

>Giants trips
>/nfl/
pick one

I wish I could find it again, but there's a preseason article in which almost every analyst picked the Chiefs to win the AFC West

i know, i wish they were never here as well

Why are you a fan of your team, /nfl/?

With so many 1-3 teams, 1 or 2 are bound to make the postseason.
Pic related is 2nd in division currently and has an easy next 4 games.
Texans meanwhile are playing harder opponents and almost lost today to the TITS.
I say Jags "turn it around", win division at 7-9 and get eliminated at divisional round after beating the Bengals.

>Seahawks not getting the #1 seed
lel

the only one I see is GGG and he sticks to /cfb/

>SNF showing The Catch I

Raiders will go 10-6 or 11-5 best case scenario
They will win 1 (one) playoff game this year
Carr is a top 10 QB and will be a top 5 QB in a few years
Mack will play good enough to be in the DPOTY talk though won't have the numbers on paper to actually win it
King will be a HoFer and the best punter of our generation
Our defense will be middle of the pack and not bottom 5 tier
The team will move to Vegas within 3 years

These are my delusions

TYBC

Amen to that. To be fair, we told them to be careful about buying a defense instead of developing one. So far they look kinda aight, but maybe it won't last.

I'm not gonna blame them for being wrong, they don't see the every day info we do for our team. They get the national media interpretation, hot takes, and low effort jokes as most of their exposure to our shit.

He's got like 2 or 3 steps on the nearest defender who is blazing to try to get close and isn't in position to make a catch. Plus, he's stretching to get the ball. If it's an iota shorter it's still a TD. It could be 5 feet shorter ans still not be a guaranteed pick.

It's a good pass, not a pass defined as prime Rodgers. It's right in the middle of how good it seems you think it is and how good you're interpreting I think it is.

Dogger's gonna hurt his nose trying to save those fesh

I am happy to announce that I am now dabbling in fresh throwback Wojacks

Give me a player you want and a template and I will try to make a Wojack out of it within this hour.

Jets because it's the perfect foray into alcoholism. And there's a direct correlation between the neighbors on my block who are Giants fans and also went through no-fault divorces.

Ronnie Lott

Bonus points for removing a finger

>Cowshit fans are this deluded

BECAUSE DAD

masochism

iron giant and the retard in my pic were two newtrips who appeared in the offseason, said a bunch of retarded shit, and have mostly fucked off since being proven wrong
gimme a reggie white in that template

beautiful pass

Both have been around since 2011

When I was a really young kid I followed my dad's team, which was the Saints. I fell out with football because the Saints sucked and none of my friends were into football, everyone liked baseball and basketball. So I got into that.

2014 was my senior year of high school, and of all the years I chose that year to start watching football again. I didn't care about the Saints, I am not even from Louisiana. I started watching the Cowboys and Patriots because I always heard they were "America's team". Around week 3 I fell in love with the Cowboys and Tony Romo, I didn't even realize it until I noticed I was defending Romo nonstop here. After the playoffs and everything, I was kind of cemented as a fan. That is a season I'll never forget.

>That Idiot thinking Houston Texans and Oilers were related decided to shut up

Feels good.

I like the emerald green and wings.

All bird teams are shit.

Well... technically they are but alright

better route and catch though desu

If Eli doesn't throw a couple of INTs tomorrow, Vikes will probably lose.

Just compare it to something like Luck or Ryan highlights where they chuck up a semi jump ball and the receiver makes a good adjustment for a big score and it's considered the play of the week. Carr had to have perfect timing and accuracy on that pass to place it where he did and he did it with 2 minutes left to get a come from behind win. It's pretty god damn impressive.

Holy fuck that double move was absolutely savage, how bad are the gayvens corners?

Beautiful route running and fake out

Holy shit I'm so sorry I ever doubted you Zeke

Based GOAT fuck my bitch

'no'
way to fuck up those digits too

Anyone know the song that played before the last commercial break? I think it was a momrock song.

It's Eli though

That's what makes it dangerous. You never know which Eli you're going to get.

125 Days Until the Seahawks Win Super Bowl LI.

>Technically they are

In what way BEYOND the fact that they one use to play in Houston and the other plays in Houston? different lineage, different owners, different everything.

gimme new era queens #14

Dad/Mom/Tecmo/Bo Jackson

>why was fitz forcing the ball to marshall
have you ever seen him play before?

This.

Eli's autism is unpredictable.

I'm down 1 point in fantasy.

I just need a field goal from the Steelers kicker to win.

Or Spencer Ware to get some yards.

>King will be a HoFer and the best punter of our generation
He's on pace, but he has to remain consistent. Fucker is a monster though and not afraid to do a horse collar tackle if he's the last man between a a punt returner and the end zone.

The real question is how does he and Seabass click? Leachler and Seabass' were a legendary duo and makes me hope they create a joint HoF ticket just for them.

do you have Jimmy's one handed catch?

Also Steve or Merton

Darker-red Jersey with 90s block shadow font if you can

Same shit happens in Dallas

Also being 50 miles away from the city and the fanbase itself helps

The Minnesota Vikings will win Super Bowl LI and there is nothing anyone can do to stop them.

Your yearly meme win against an infinitely better team is gone now, Carson. It's all downhill from here.

From close to Atlanta and whole family are Falcons fans. Never payed attention to football until 2008. First full game I ever watched was the bears game where Matt Ryan came back with 11 secs left. That adrenaline rush was the start of an addiction. One I was ill prepared for.

>Derek Carr delivered his sixth game-winning drive since the start of last season, which leads the NFL in that span.

It really fires those neurons doesn't it?

I got fucked by the Cairo Santos extra point

oh well, at least I can stop watching

But of course.

i still dont understand why you would do twice two times and think both you can get away with it

im a jets fan saying this

My dad and a lack of proximity to any NFL team at any point in my life.

So we all agree that the Eagles are the most autistic fan base on Cred Forums?

The Vikings stop themselves.

Something with Bradford or Diggs like the other guy said

>throwing 35 times to get to 199 yards

Really makes you think

backing you up with the spiller TD

thanks senpai

You have to remember, their top defenders are all put on Cooper and Crabtree is the #2 guy. Let that shit sink in if Crabtree can pull plays like that off.

Isn't it dishonest to call it a real game winning drive since the Raiders just gave away the lead not a few minutes before Carr drove down the field? It just doesn't feel right to call it a game winning drive when all you really did was take back the lead that you lost because the other team was able to rally.

Ravens have a really tight secondary, you might be able to catch the ball, but you sure aren't going to get many yards because they're on you like niggers to fried chicken.

Also, Carr is not a reciever baby who does a 5 yard pass and then gets 50 yards tacked on because you have a TE becoming a running back.

Not as well-versed in the 90s 49ers. I'm assuming you're talking about Steve Young?

this
I'm glad all you vikings fans have your moment in the spot light, every team deserves to win sometimes
I'll be here though when they lose the first playoff game due to a pick six or a fumble or a missed field goal

>seahawks taking all the bills running backs that they never used right
How long until they sign Karlos Williams and make him elite?

>199 yards
>on 35 attempts

Yes

this'll do though, Thanx pham

I love how fast the narrative changes on here

>Week 1
Only the browns bro, Fangio's defense will expose Wentz
>Week 2
It's only the bears bro, the Steelers will expose your defense
>Week 3
It's only the steelers bro, wait until you face a real team!
>Week 4
The steelers just had an off game, bro
Will week 5 be "It's just the lions bro"?

He's clutch af

ARE YOU FUCKINH KIDDING ME

ONE MORE TOUCHDOWN AAAAAAAAA

If you watched the game you'd understand why, the run game did jack shit and they dropped 3 passes on 3rd down, two? of the scoring drives were on shot fields too.

Ravens are easily a top 5-7 defense this year too, I don't think anyone's really lit up that secondary for a whole bunch.

>Guy had Randall Cobb on the Bye
>Still won

It really is just the lions bro, they are a bad team

week 7 is the real test

>post on Cred Forums
>not autistic

Pick one

Eagles are legit but with more and more tape of Wentz teams will have a better idea of how to slow him down. Eventually he will face some adversity and we'll see how it goes.

If Rawls doesn't get healthy prob by the end of the season

fuck. he's back isn't he....

That extra point has me in a tie.

I just need Ware to get 4 more yards now.

Almost forgot

Derek carr

>lose to the gints
>only beat the 49ers by 7
iggles are gonna run a train on the east desu

This time last week, the Lions were touted as having a superb offense and a solid defense on Cred Forums. absolutely not Just the lions territory.

Missed you too
>rookie QB at the helm
>down Dez and Scandrick
>against a coach that has knowledge against and knows how to play against the Cowboys

18-1 confirmed for the Cowboys

ofc he will face adversity, he hasn't even thrown a pick yet
no one thinks wentz is already god, but he's looked incredibly composed for a rookie, and has outperformed literally every expectation of him
i doubt the eagles are going 13-3 or anything like that, but 10-6 and the division are plausible, and ROTY is decently likely

This picture triggers me every time, because the Spas 12 is such a shit shotgun

This week the lost to the Bears. Lions are in absolute JUST territory.

are razorcakes heroes or /nfl? for a week?

Ah, but the steelers have an off game against the Eagles. No way can the Lions have an off game against the Bears?

full blown CSN here

You'll have to provide an example. I was thinking more along the lines of Alan Page.

Would you happen to have julios td today in this format. I think that would be hilarious

Week 7 is going to be the biggest challenge he'll have faced all year against the NFL's best defense.
Luckily it's a home game, and I think playing at the Linc definitely gives the Eagles an advantage.
Plus, it'll be Bradford vs his old team.
I expect the game to be flexed to the Sunday Night spot.

we tecmo bowl now?

>the Ryan bros buttfuk'd the cheats

GOAT Sunday

These unis

MEMES

>memes

>Sunday Memes

dear god this """"""""""""sport"""""""""""""

busted coverage the play

REMINDER: text on an image is a macro. A meme is a running joke

based, ty

memes literally are a meme now

>fumbles ball
>just needed to give up one more yard to win game

Is the the real /nfl/?

Where are the patsfags???

that's just called "jets defense" at this point

>that garbage time run

THANK YOU BASED WARE

>tfw no iggle webm bro
FeelsBadMan

Recovering from a sobering loss

Who is your favorite player on your team, /nfl/?

Mine personally is Cole Beasley.
>Manlet
>White
>Elite
>Breeding the black race out of existence with pic related

what you want my dude?

Oh, didn't think you meant the Vikings' current jerseys.

I think someone might've already done one of him.

Right here.

How can Browns fans keep accepting this?

They're gonna lose their franchise again at this rate.

miami dolphins got to be one of the worst teams in football. they really should be 0-4 right now.

Any QBs coming out of the draft?

Big dick Roethlisberger

No city wants to steal the Browns man.

I want to get a Carr and [another Raider, probably Mack but recently considering Crabtree] jersey some time soon. Should I get Carr in black, white, or white/silver?

>only win is against the browns
They might as well be

what, you miss us or something?

>tfw I'm up by 10 points with no players left to play
>tfw my opponent only has the Vikings D left

I really need that autist fuck Manning to show up for once.

I'm fucking sick rite now apparently my favorite player on my favorite team is some kind of crazy religious fag what the fuck?

Like all his social media is some cringey invisible sky man bullshit its making me seriously hate him holy shit

and the browns had to miss three fgs to lose. They freaking had a chance at a thirty yard fg to win. that whole game was pathetic

So, any word on if Siemian can pay if his sprained joint is on his non-throwing shoulder?

@71656181
not even going to dignify you with a response

Watson might be pretty good

The rest are really iffy imo

Black

White/silver AFL throwbacks. No question.

>all these Carr dragons
>Cooper STILL doesnt have a TD
fuck, he's killing my fantasy team man. Why isnt Cooper scoring?

where tf have you been?

Don't talk about Hootie that way.
We miss you Hootie, you beautiful, beautiful man.

trying too hard

He's day-to-day anyway. I'm sure he'll be able to play. Not too worried about it either. Lynch looked good out there today.

Wentz is a huge christfag, and he turned like half the Eagles into huge christfags. I'll take it if it means chemistry and success

>Rams leave stl
>They're actually good

How long untill LA fags ruin /nfl/ like they did to nba and hoc?

St. Louis might take them.

The hell is your problem? Relax

When the Rams actually make the playoffs

Siemian is more accurate than Lynch, but Lynch can extend plays, which is a good substitute in some cases. A lot of qbs have been injured this year from what I can tell.

this got me thinking

are there any prominent atheist players in the NFL? Seems like they are 90% Christian 9% Muslim and 1% Jewish,

What did he mean by this?

Lifelong Rams fan here, you jelly of our first place, Shitcucks, Cuckinals, and 49ers?

Is there any doubt that Ben-Brown-Bell is the best QB-WR-RB combo in the NFL?

at least in ff

Militant atheists no, but there's always a ton of silent atheists everywhere, they are just you know silent. Same as Christians really, there a bunch of religious dudes who just don't really need attention for it unlike guys like Tebow or Carr.

fedora wearing neckbeards aren't the most athletic.

Oh gosh, you put me on the spot. Any chance you can post the Maclin drop on MNF?

What did he mean by this?

Arian Foster

Did you know Russell can see the future?

When he comes to pick up the kid he had with Ciara that Russell is raising, I mean.

He was working through a quantum calculus equation.

I know noone asked for this but you're all getting a rare Rickey Jackson wojack.

Don't forget that Reggie White hated gays

where are all the patsfags tonight? hmmm...

I now remember Luke Kuechley

Hear me out. Even though I'm an Eagles fan, I'm unironically a huge Mark Brunell fan

>A meme is a running joke

So women football players are literally memes

Collinsworth you glorious faggot you did it again

True, but Lynch did have some nice passes today. I'd like to see more of what he can do. I like them both a lot. If Siemian doesn't feel 100% going into the game next week, then I would start Lynch no questions asked. I think Siemian is more ready, but if they don't have to rush him back on the field, then give Lynch the experience.

Hiding

ty

probably having sex while you jerk off to sleep

Using homophobe as a true negative to describe players before 2000 is like using racist as a true negative before 1980

really softens the noodle...

maclin MNF? which game exactly? or did you mean matthews and that drop against the bears, i'll do that one

He's getting gameplanned for hard by defensive coordinators. He's basically the NFL's biggest diversion.

Dime as fuck

Yeah, Matthews. Sorry about that.

Oh yeah? Did you know Loony Tunes was super racist too.

Just Arian Foster

Quickly, post all of your teams retired numbers and see if anyone can guess it

>31
>81

Fuck the Chiefs entirely. Not only did I lose out in money on a DraftKings by 2 points because Ware couldn't score a fucking touchdown but they decided to pass a garbage time TD to Kelce to give my opponent the win over me this week by 3 points.

Seriously fuck the Chiefs. Will never support them in anything ever again. I hope Alex Smith breaks his neck and their owner gets cancer.

You know the drill

That's why Looney tunes is great monkey face

Now that you mentioned it how about an old school Alan Page wojack? Also can it be the white jersey?

ayy fuck you

you act like thats a bad thing

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

u gotta be squiddin me

caring about who someone chooses to have sex with is stupid. unless they act all faggy.

whoops

Broncos best team in the NFL?

You sound like the person I just best in fantasy thanks to Kelce except he isn't smart enough to put together that post expressing his anger.

HOT OFF THE PRESSES:

THE OFFICIAL OBJECTIVELY CORRECT QB RATINGS FOR THE 2016 SEASON AFTER WEEK 4 (qualified players only):

1. Ryan
2. Prescott
3. Rodgers
4. Roethlisberger
5. Hoyer
6. Carr
7. Rivers
8. Gabbert
9. Wentz
10. Luck
11. Stafford
12. Taylor
13. Winston
14. Manning
15. Siemian
16. Cousins
17. Flacco
18. Osweiler
19. Brees
20. Dalton
21. Wilson
22. Bradford
23. Fitzpatrick
24. Palmer
25. Newton
26. Bortles
27. Brissett
28. Kessler
29. Smith
30. Tannehill
31. Keenum
32. Mariota

This. I got fucked by 0.14 by the Kelce TD/Santos PAT

Fuck you Andy Reid I hope your other kid dies too

yeah probably

tannehill is too high

>Now that midnight has come, Tom Brady's suspension is officially over. He's allowed back in building, back in game.

He is back

>Hoyer

Duly noted, but I have work in the morning. I'll try to get these done tomorrow night, especially since I love the Jags' old teal jerseys and just bought a Keenan McCardell one.

For now I'll leave you with this Lee Roy Selmon Wojack.

>"away game"

Pats are gonna stomp the shit out of the Browns but you should still be scared of the Browns getting the upset because /nfl/ will be unleashing a memestorm if it happens

How did you get those colors so exact? They look like they perfectly match the team, whenever I use that shitty chart I basically just guess the colors.

Delete yourself.

>Tyrod
>Best QB in AFCE until next week
feels good

I'm not one to count teams out, not even the winless Browns. Brady is coming off a suspension with almost no practice, cold as fuck, and will have to go through the September cobwebs but in October. Not good.

>5. Hoyer
>8. Gabbert
>21. Wilson

wat

I think I got it figured out

"Oh you mother fucking pussy"

>that bitch's sign
The no fly zone is the defensive backs not the front seven

>female "fans"

>be raidnigger
>500$ football pool is a lock
>if SD wins
>SD up by 14 points with 4 minutes left
>...
>lose to brother

Seriously fuck you, I'm glad Rivers will retire ringless and disgraced

>Chris Harris Jersey

blacked

brady will be absolutely fine and you know it

>sometimes even the lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Thank god Brady will be back next week and this offense will live up to the full potential it was created for.

thanks

>it turns out like the Colts game where everybody expected a blowout and the Patriots win 34–27
there's got to be a reason Bill keeps picking players off of the Browns

Eh at least he's not a giga nigga

the bills started fucking brissett up before the game even started

Is this the only thing that brings you joy, loser?

NO I DONT FAGGOT

>tfw I still thought Jake Locker was in the NFL

np my dude

>mfw i had ben-brown-d.will last year and rode them to victory

Jake Locker was little shattered into a thousand pieces by how shit the Titans were.

>Gabbert
>above Wentz

>were

>Chiefs are winning the division, they said.

This isn't my own list, it's a list created by the experts at ESPN and is considered one of the most accurate and objective measurements of a quarterback's individual play.

espn.com/nfl/qbr

Your mom is gonna ride my D tonight

No one except for Chiefs shortlisted actually believed that.

7/10 ruse

QBR is such a shit metric

>experts at ESPN
nigga please

Is anyone else happy for Case Keenum? I remember when he was with the Texans, I always thought he got a raw deal. At least half the games he lost with Houston weren't his fault. It makes me happy that he's playing well for the Rams.

>ESPN
>experts

Guys I got about 10 beers left

Should I just pound them all tonight?

you paintbucket the logo fampai

>and a solid defense on Cred Forums.

What the FUCK are you talking about

He's the 2nd worst starting QB in the country right now though

yes

ESPN’s Total Quarterback Rating (Total QBR), which was released in 2011, has never claimed to be perfect, but unlike other measures of quarterback performance, it incorporates all of a quarterback’s contributions to winning, including how he impacts the game on passes, rushes, turnovers and penalties. Also, since QBR is built from the play level, it accounts for a team’s level of success or failure on every play to provide the proper context and then allocates credit to the quarterback and his teammate to produce a clearer measure of quarterback efficiency.

>listening to lion tripfags

>tfw i took this screenshot
feels weird man

>8. Gabbert
>9. Wentz

Since you missed it the first time

>ESPN
>experts

I can't tell if you're memeing or not.

is crabtree elite?

first 3 games
>see? belichick can win with anyone
>it's not just brady
>it's the system bill has put in place here
>next man up
>do your job
bills dominate pats
>well they didn't have brady

>Thinking Patsfans were trying to take away any credit from Brady

You're confused with shitposters

Rex Ryan knows how to meme Belichick

He's an elite WR2, but he's not Julio.

He's also started to get fat again. Fat Rex is the version with all the magic.

>patsfans
>shitposters
what's the difference?

This.
Brady and maybe Gronk ate the only players on the team they even know.

Imagine if it were Brady that one Razor's player had run up to? Edelman would have killed him

>announcers

literally the worst and most hilarious things in football.

One moment it's a
>PATRIOTS DON'T NEED BRADY NEXT MAN UP THEY SUPER BOWL BOUND NIGGA

and the next their like
>OMG THEY NEED BRADY OR THEY ARE DOOMED

fucking cannibals

>local news interviewing Mini Me on his opinions of the Steelers performance

This is why I watch local news

I predicted Vikings vs GB 17-14
my next prediction for the Vikings vs Giants is
blowout Vikings win
Goodnight sorry for shitpost

Sounds a lot like Cred Forums

really makes you think

brisset was jogging through cakes warmup space. cakes response set tone for rest of game.

that wasn't even close to the worst part of brissett's day

>Bills try to do it again
>Edelman flips the fuck out and breaks a dude's leg

I Kekked.

>chargers now have to go into oakland after that horrible loss and the raiders riding a big momentum wave

I seriously might kill myself if we lose next week, like 3/4ths of my coworkers are raiders fans and give me shit for liking the chargers and I know I'm going to take a ton of shit tomorrow anyways but it will be unbearable if we don't beat them.

clearly that stupid ape was jogging around talking shit

Lmfao he has more TDs. The outlaw just keeps shootin

yeah everyone is scared of julian edelman. the fuck?

they're not, its just p*ts fags memeing

Cowboys had a ton of injuries. Romo, Dez, and the OL banged up.
Cowboys are 3-1, Dak is the future, and Zeke is ROtY. Deal with it haters

wouldn't be the first time he fucked somebody up granted it was unintentional.

>the same person was involved in the fight too.

Zeke is confrimed freak.
I'm a wait on Dak, but he ain't bad.

so next time he'll fuck someone up by catching passes and having the person in coverage accidentally get hurt? ok. well he had 1 catch today. didn't work i guess.

If Belichick and Brady were both in a car crash in the offseason and you could only save one you would choose Belichick if you wanted to give the Pats the best chance at winning.

Fact

not surprising at all he hates the pats just like the rest of us

youtube.com/watch?v=yhiqtrWIcu0

tl;dr

i'd save the driver of the other car
fuck belicheat and br*dy

Best part is the Ravens traded up 3 spots to grab him ahead of the Steelers. Walford will end up being the best TE from that draft though.

>tfw bye week

>being scared of manlets
>being scared of Jews

Andrew Luck's passer rating is 91.1

pure (((coincidence)))?

Broncos because Denver is closest.

>Thanks for taking us to your tailgate party user!

v Oakland (3-1) and @KC (2-2) are easy games? Get your head out of your hinney you ding-dong

ive got like 4 half drank beers here and theyve all been open and flat for the last 12 hours

anything i can do to fix this? just going to pour them in a cup with ice in them

>@ Raiders
>Easy

No problem baby

Now drink this

What did Matthew mean by this?

yup

raiders are a meme team and not actually good, carr last year was really good for like 4 games and then played like the mediocre QB he is the defense is one of the worst in the league

>5. Hoyer
he played good today but how the fuck is he that high?

>raiders are a meme team
and the Jaguars aren't?

ELITE undefeated teams only, get the fuck in here

THE EAGLES ARE GONNA WIN THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU AUTISTIC FUCKERS CAN DO ABOUT IT.

CARSON WENTZ IS THE FUCKING TRUTH AND WE ARE GOING TO KEK THE ENTIRE NFC EAST, THE ENTIRE NFC AND WHATEVER SORRY PIECE OF SHIT AFC TEAM WE HAVE TO PLAY IN THE SUPER BOWL.

;_;

It's fucking ogre lads

Guess which conference I pay more attention to?

no

is fresca a good mixer with vodka?

lol forgot this

Brandon Marshall (LB for Denver)
>Elite
>All about that civil disobedience

My grandfather gave me an Donovan McNabb iggles football a few days before he passed away. I was pretty young and he was the first close family member in my life that died. I've been a fan ever since.

forgot one
>nigger

That's home v. Oakland you stupid mong.
Carr is statistically a top 5 QB this season and tore apart the no. 2 defense today.

Eat my still erect penis h8rs

>implying the home team won't be Oakland

I heard Khalil Mack got a sack today..

Any confirmation?

What the fuck are you talking about? We're talking about Jax. You put @Oak, and the game is at @jax.

Fuck off

lol youre so mad

;_;

I was born in LA so naturally decided to embrace the Rams upon their return. I'm boycotting the Packers until they fire both McCarthy and Ted Thompson. They can eat shit.

Where I was born + my Dad's side of the family being diehard fans. Which is why here in South Dakota we are lifelong Seahawk fans since 2013

Post your fucking face when the Browns beat Brody.

>tore apart the no. 2 defense

yeah man throwing for under 200 yards is super impressive, really tore up a top defense today

DELETE THIS

-Old Bay Probably

> mfw chorgers will forever eternally chorge

>Muh yards

Overrated. When he had to, he moved the ball with ease.

mah nugah

made this but since I saved yours I'm gonna show you mines

Carr had like the 5th highest fantasy points at QB against what was supposed to be the #2 defense in the country and basically took a huge runny dump all over that secondary every time he got in striking distance of a TD. The yard totals aren't pretty, but he made every god damn one of those yards count and got a W against a 3-0 team on the road at 7:00 in the morning.

He fucking tore apart that defense.

>fantasy points
raiders fans ladies and gentlemen

Top five offense and bottom 5 defense

this

He posted a 123.4 passer rating, a 79.1 QBR, and 84.1 PFF grade and probably a bunch of other measurable stats that said he played really well.

I used fantasy points because I know most of you retards don't believe in many other stats.

hahahaha....NO

Just win,baby!

I'm from the DFW area and my mother is a die-hard Cowboys fan. I stuck through the shitty years of Testeverde and Bledsoe and I saw the first game Romo took over. It's been up and down but I'm always gonna be a fan.

Am I wrong for thinking the Vikings might lose tomorrow? The offense has only scored 3 TDs, and Blair Walsh hasn't been based for a bit now. If the defense has a off day the Vikings are average at best. I think a lot of people are overeating them this early in the season, they're still a little too one dimensional

The Ravens are not anywhere close to the #2 defense. They have that ranking for the same reason they were 3-0, because they played a cupcake schedule.

Fitz is thinking that he could have made that throw. Did you know he went to Harvard?

Eli is unpredictable but barring his 4th quarter meme magic the Giants are and have always been the least threatening team the Vikings have faced in the first quarter of the season.

7-9

they probably aren't #2 but they are still a respectable defense, carr hadn't faced a lot of those so it was a good test before he has to face denver, texas and buffalo later in the season

Born and raised in north Texas and "22" was the first number I recognized as a baby

>be browns
>be up 20-17 with 11 mins left in the 4th quarter
>your running backs are averaging 7.5 and 5.9 yards per carry
>hand the ball to some memester 2nd year nobody

what happens next espee?

>hurr I'm a fucking retard
Less attempts , more completions

What is hard to understand?

They brown'd

Are you memeing? I honestly can't tell

what did he mean by this

DDDDDamage Control!!

Broncos, Eagles, and Vikings. Who stays undefeated the longest?

you get a new coach and draft a meme qb in the first round

Broncos could lose to the Falkeks next week so it'll probably be whoever wins because Philly and Minny in week 7

Broncos, going 14 wins straight.

probably broncs. i suspect the vikings will lose tomorrow night. not badly, maybe 20-17. defense will have a bad night.

eagles will probably lose their first division game t b h

How can anyone hate the Rams? Honestly.
>shit in St. Louis
>come home to amazing and beautiful Los Angeles
>amazing homecoming defeating the Shehawks
>BTFO Cardinals in Arizona
>redemption story QB
>literally who receivers
>""""best"""" RB in NFL averaging under 3 yds/carry, still 3-1 atop the division

Get fucked, NFL.

Why can't the Browns just build a good offensive line and then draft the whitest and most mature pocket passer in the draft to sit behind it? You can actually build a team around that, add more pieces each year and then slowly get better. Look at the pats over the last two decades or the current raiders following their system.

>Girl in the bottom left in the Elway jersey
>knowing you can never have someone like her

she looks underage

trip back on Irrelevant

LA is the worst city and metropolitan area in the entire God Blessed United States of America.

Pic related, actual photo of a fan of an LA team.

t. someone who has never been to Los Angeles

I've been to Legoland once I know what I'm talking about.

>hating a team because of the city they play in

Fucking wew. Enjoying your flyover state there, bud?

>dads a rasm fan
>im bronco fan
>continually belittle my father about his shit team

feels bad but at the same time so funny

>he always texts me congratulations after the bronco wins

id like the rasms to win one for pa

Ah, yes. Legoland which is in fucking Carlsbad, a suburb of San Diego.

My dad started supporting the raiders when they were winning owls. I started supporting them because of that.

dad got me and my brother a bronco and niner jersey respectivally during their owl. stuck with em since

I don't know what the fuck happened tonight. You could probably count 3 (three) little first quarter mistakes and suddenly it was 22-0 then 29-0. What the fuck? It's like we didn't even show up to play or just had the entire wrong gameplan or something

>None of the hometown fans want to buy overpriced tickets to sit with the shitty bandwagoners trucking in to see "their" team on the road.

Can't really blame them, lose-lose either way.

Same, I've been a broncos/niners fan for several years now as well

>Implying the rams won't sweep their division and proceed to lose every other game.

Enjoy another year of Jeff "we'll get em next time" fischer, son

My dad got me hard on the Cardinals

My dad got me hard on the stairs one time

The Pats are shit

Oh boy, I sure am looking forward to Steelers-Colts being the primetime game on thanksgiving night this year. What a great game that will surely be.

Has luck played against ben yet?

Short history of the Rams
>born in cleaveland , move 20 years later forgot why
>managed horribly in LA from 68 on
>somehow someway start playing well
>then choke
>become the first 9-7 to make it to the SB , some argue through luck
>lose terribly to steelers
>after 20 years you feel like LA doesn't respect you as they have not gone to watch you play for years until recently ..despite that you move to Anahiem hoping to attract bigger draws there unlike in LA
>managed so terribly people in Anahiem want to like you but honestly can't
>neither LA to OC willing to build you a stadium angered by this you kill the old owner and have the wife of said owner move franchise to STL , say goodbye to your third home and onto the fourth
>managed terribly until a stroke of luck finds you a grocery bag QB and improve from 4-12 to Super Bowl champions in single season
>go back to mediorce-okay seasons against a terrible division that people overhype
>lose to pats in SB and go back to the abyss of terribleness
>move to LA after jewwing the city of STL who will have to pay the 5 year lease despite the team not being there
>sadly couldn't Jew LA but managed to get there by pratically forcing two franchises to lose their fanbase in SD and Oakland(chargers will move to LA to prevent Raiders from moving here which historically has had a much better draw attendance wise than Rams did)

still the best gif

Few years ago. Steelers won 51-34

Yes
>51-34 loss
Clots D got murdered again last year 45-10, but hasslememe was the QB.

Why is everyone in management in Indianapolis so fucking incompetent. At least in the peyton days they were always up there with the rest of the AFC. It's gotten so much worse

The Irsay family was a mistake.

Luck should have left in free agency.

I'm not sure how long the owners/GM has been their but the fucking personnel has been historically bad.

They were good in Peyton days specifically because of Peyton.

A young kid like Luck is gonna get ruined there. They need defense, oline, backs, and receivers.

Siemian and Winston could switch.

In punting that year to win the Luckb Owl, they went full retard. Never go full retard.

ehh even back then with peyton the colts could have been better. When we saw peyton in denver for the first few years we saw what it was truly like to be on a team with a genuinely good roster. don't want to talk peyton up too much because he did choke a lot, but when he did, the colts never had anyone to bail him out.
>you now remember bob sanders

Luck's potential was always going to be wasted in Indy. When Peyton was young he had Faulk and then Edge, he had Jeff Saturday on the line, Dallas Clark, Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne to throw to. Peyton got to develop with the help of some great players, and Luck doesn't have the same level of talent around him. It sucks to say but he got David Carr'd.

tfw won almost $90 on draft kings due to garbage Le'veon runs and kelse garbage td

>le run deep really fast and jump and catch the ball man

>Martavis Bryant gets suspended
>literally just clone him and change his name

Those Rooney's are sneaky fucks

Filling in nicely for Martavis so far. Not quite as complete a game yet, but Coates is coming along nicely surprisingly. Seemed like a megabust last season. Maybe it's just ben.

>WR1
20 catches on 35 targets
318 yards
0 TDs

>WR2
20 catches on 26 targets
325 yards
1 TD

Who is better?

Discuss

WR 2

When did RG3 bulk up?

Not enough data

>QBR
epic
Matty ice is the best QB right now though, 11 tds (tied for 1st), 1,400+ yards (1st), 72.1 completion % (1st among starting qbs), 126.3 rating (1st).

>you'll join all the lions fans who lived and died without the team having any real success

Absolutely in love with todd haley's dragon happy offense. The madman. He's going to sneak into a head coaching job again at some point

WR1 has played in 4 games
WR2 has played in 3 games

WR1 has played against pass defenses ranked 5th, 14th, 29th, and 31st.
WR2 has played against pass defenses ranked 12, 14th, and 16th.

WR1 logged 4 catches on 9 targets for 62 yards against their common opponent
WR2 logged 7 catches on 9 targets for 103 yards against that same opponent

WR1 has two fumbles this season
WR2 has none

Enough data for you?

>you now remember these casual fuckers demanding his head when the team started 2-6 in 2013
No one wanted to listen, I'm glad the organization wasn't actually fucking retarded at least.

you all did later fire Dick Lebeau and that was pretty retarded

Well the defense was actually a major part of the problem (and still is), it wasn't his fault though. Still sad they let him go.

Didn't the Texans blow the jags out starting Brandon Weeden at QB last season? They're the clear best team in the (extremely shitty) division. They're going to beat up on the shitty AFCS teams, win the division, and get raped by any good teams.

Will the Cards stop choking on dick at some point? At least long enough to get Larry his ring?

Playoffs or nah?
>first quarter of the season done

Maybe. The problem with baltimore is it has become impossible to figure them out. Like they could win all 4 of their next games, but they could also very easily lose all 4 of them too.

Same story as last season. The difference last season was they were losing the close games not winning them. Except for today. Carr was too based

Trade Fitz to Minnesota so he can get that ring

>casual fuckers demanding his head when the team started 2-6 in 2013

No, literally everyone was demanding his head, because it wasn't working. And it continued to not work until Ben finally stopped being stubborn and got on the same page with Haley.

Probably
>competing with the ceefs, clots, and jest for a spot
>might even win the AFCN

>forgetting the raiders
In that sense it makes todays loss that much more significant.

>durrs
>playoffs
kek

desu the Raiders schedule is easy as fuck, I think they could get 10 wins

delusion.

NEW

does the two losses to the broncos factor into that?
nvrmind at least youre not the cunt chorgeres or chefs

t. nebraskan

Broncos cause they won the super bowl last year

>what is a corner or safety blitz

Like he did to the falcons amirite?

>5. Hoyer
>8. Gabbert
>22. Bradford