youtube.com/watch?v=aJgPVmUqTEA
youtu.be/VFlIftq-bOM?t=297
winsipedia.com/ole-miss/vs/mississippi-state
winsipedia.com/southern-miss/vs/mississippi-state
youtube.com/watch?v=uyd0fEJt-Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=cg-TUXlmOKI
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ZPAyclpTs
youtube.com/watch?v=j7S_MeE6MuQ
annistonstar.com/sports/new-jsu-president-not-in-favor-of-fbs-move-anytime/article_c00f5bfa-4e9a-11e5-924b-a76ec5d0791c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9ujKxpAvLKg
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ranked Buffs

JESUS FUCK WHAT?

Are there really a lot of CU buff fans on here? Colorado got this big of fan base or is it just pity and finally a breath of fresh air we are back to being good?

Well the great Texas Longhorn Renaissance of 2016 lasted a few weeks past Labor Day.

>Muh Academics
This expression indicates a Pac-12 fan's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand or respond to the Pac-12 fan mumbles "Muh Academics". This is usually followed by crying.

who /downbutnotout/ here

>"take it on the chin like a G and keep movin' on"

>Pac 12
if Washington loses your conference is getting left out of the playoffs

Cats

>Heisman hype was a monkey on his back

When you literally have a dude chanting "Heisman" behind you during a post-game interview and do nothing to intervene, you're inviting that.

He's a great player, but if you get stonewalled by the first defense you play against with a pulse, there's no chance of winning.

I think it's a combination of >us actually being good for the first time in a decade and about 4 very active shitposters.

i dont care if my conference makes the playoff or not

do people unironically root for conferences?

that's assuming Clemson runs the table. the moment they choke the race is up for grabs again

Finally

Spurty

happy for you guise :')

>not running the table with their easy ass schedule
I hate them so much but they are going to win

When will you stop bandwagoning?

MSU has a bandwagon?

>the moment they choke
They won 14 straight games, 19 straight regular season games, and like a 41 game winning streak against unranked opponents
Why are you acting like it's gonna happen?

When will you stop bandwagoning?

Yeah Clemson locked up the ACC last night. UNC will challenge their defense and keep it respectable in the championship game but it won't be enough.

>Florida State completely fucking us out of a top 25 spot for the remainder of the season despite the fact we will go undefeated the rest of the year
incredible.

>Losing to Indiana

Truly toppest dogs in the conference

Do we win 10 games this season?
I predict loses to Minnesota, Ohio State and Michigan.

Unfortunately this means Durkin will probably leave after one season

they can't keep getting away with it,why is the ACC so shit?

Did I do better or worse?

Because there's like only 3 schools who give a fuck about football
I still wonder why the Big 12 didn't go harder after FSU and Clemson

> "rivalry" game
I swear some of the match ups that game considers rivalries. Do Clemson fans even give an iota of a fuck about BC?

>FSU still ranked

Is this a fucking joke at this point?

>1. Your School
>2. What team from your division do you consider a bro rather than a rival?

1. Go Gatah
2.I think the SECSECSEC nonsense is ridiculous. I seriously hate every other founding member of the SEC except for South Carolina.
We got the Steve Spurrier broship, plus I can understand what they're going through, as they have a bad case of the Muschamps
Go Cocks

You may only reply if your stadium holds atleast 100,000 fans.

Why Minnesota? Indiana, MSU, or Penn State all seem more likely.
It really is.

Mississippi State

Probably LSU. We always have crazy fun games when they aren't good and we have a lot of overlapping pockets of fans with little to no bitterness.

1.Kentucky
2.none only cucks have broships

Michigan is not a top 4 team. They are going to get absolutely annihilated by Ohio State.

You fuck heads embarrassed the conference and the division. B1G East was supposed to be the most competitive this season. Ya blew it sparty

>Tennessee
>Auburn or Arkansas, Auburn because they're the enemy of the enemy. Arkansas because they just seem like bros.

1. texas a&M
2. arkansas probably since we have more history with them

Utah state

Wyoming. That comfy Teton/Rockies feel

>Troy gets 3 votes for top 25

Feels good to be back

we know

Ohio State.

From my division? Not really anyone. Everyone's either an elitist faggot or someone I don't want to associate with.

From my conference? Iowa fans are eternal bro-tier. When they came to Columbus in 09 with a Rose Bowl berth on the line and lost, they didn't sulk. They invited folks out for drinks.

My Cincinnati ;-;

Michigan

None of them. They all hate us for running the conference for all of history. I have no feelings toward Maryland. OSU and MSU are obviously our rivals. Penn State are delusional kiddy fuckers. Rutgers is trash. Indiana is too pathetic in football to have any ill will for, but there's always been a basketball rivalry there. If I had to pick one it'd probably be the Hoosiers but not really tho.

Ohio State hasn't proven shit.

Colorado>Oklahomo

Oh division my bad. Probably Missouri because they're aren't insufferable cunts like everybody else.

See you this Saturday

Washington/Colorado Pac-12 Championship confirmed.

It's like I'm really in the 90s again.

Y-you too brother. I hope it's a good one.

The answer is no, but there is a caveat
They "compete" for the O'Rourke–McFadden Trophy, which is named after 2 of their players from the Cotton Bowl they played in 1940
I think some BC boosters give it out
They started it back in 08 when BC was 3-0 against Clemson since coming into the ACC
They've only won once since

>Hasn't proven shit
>The defense currently has more points than four teams' offenses

Seriously, how many pick 6s do Hooker and Lattimore need to prove we're legit?

1. Texas A&M
2. Auburn is the only acceptable answer. Which other two teams have traded 5 consecutive road victories in a row? A&M won at Auburn in 2012, 2014, and 2016, and Auburn won at A&M in 2013 and 2014

>meme stats
How many special teams td's does Michigan have to score to prove they're legit?

1. Clemson
2. I dunno. Florida State? Seems like the only one who cares about football and is better than mediocre at it

1. THE Ohio State University
2. Errr... I think everybody in the division hates us. In terms of conference.. Kind of Michigan State? Even if they hate us, they all brag about us sometimes when people compare conferences... but that's a stretch. Personally, I also really like Wisconsin. If they ever get a heisman tier QB they would be a threat with that defense

Yes indeed. Though I'm an Aggie you're my favorite UT in cfb and your shade of orange is way better

Well, since no one questioned their position in the top 4 before yesterday and certainly aren't now, not many.

A&M
Arkansas is probably my favorite team in the west even though they are the closest thing to a we have to a rivalry at the moment.

3rd biggest

2bh i thought you'd pull out the W until the second half. Why the fuck are they not playing gunner this year?

Should be a good one, bros. Hoping UT can pull it out and get Gameday for a 4th time this season against Alabama.

Thanks /ATM/ bro!

Lurk moar and peep who my first reply was to. Of course I think Ohio State is good too, but I'm tired of people acting like Michigan should apologize for a defensive battle with a legit top 10 team.

>Thinking size matters
It's how you use it that counts

>Wisconsin
>legit top 10

What a fucking joke.

Had to meme their way to a close fluke home win against an LSU team that lost to Auburn and almost lost to State.

Without a doubt would get beat by every SEC West team besides Miss State and LSU

Are Clemson fans the xehawks fans of college football? I swear Clemson barely had fans 10 years ago

Wiscy would shit on everyone in that division except Bama and A&M, (they'd beat A&M but only by a score or so). Nobody is scared of the SEC West meme anymore dude.

the inevitable upset will just be that much more embarrassing
the instant i ever start

>tOSU
>MSU
because our hatred of Michigan literally powers both our programs

Back when there was just the BCS title game, you kinda had to. Like if your team had 1-loss it was gonna be compared to some other conference's champ that had 1 loss. You didn't wanna be OK State or Oregon and get left at #3.

Now that there's a playoff, it's different. If you're Big Ten or SEC it's basically an auto-entry if you win your conference, and auto-disqualify if you don't, so you have no need to pay attention to other conferences. I guess for Pac or Big XII it still matters because those 2 are considered weakest and their champs are most likely to be left out. If you're, say, UCLA this year, you dont want PAC embarrassing itself and carrying that rep into next year, because you might get hurt by it if you contend next season

And obviously if your team sucks and will never contend for a title, this is all meaningless to you

>michigan
>washington
>tennessee
>miami
>nebraska
>colorado

we /90s/ now

Where are you seeing this?

hmm.....

Playoff
1. Bama
2. Suckeyes
3. UW
4. Nebraska

How would Clemson not get in?
They've got to be almost a lock now

But they beat a team that almost beat Bama, which means they almost beat Bama, and Bama is the best, so they are almost the best. EEC baby

>Starts the chain with "Michigan isn't a legit top 4 team"
>Is now defending Michigan's win over Wisconsin

they have a habit of dropping games they shouldn't.

Best modern college football rivalries? Doesn't have to involve your favorite team, just a rivalry you find interesting. It has to be relevant for at least 4 years.

For me it's tOSU and MSU. This has more relevance than tOSU and MU these days. Even though MSU is a complete meme outside of maybe beating Baylor, I still find it really intense and important when it comes to how the B1G finishes.

Honorable mention to TCU vs Baylor. Would be higher if the Big XII wasn't a fucking dumpster fire.

But

Is it unlikely? yes, but it's not impossible.

>Starts the chain with "Michigan isn't a legit top 4 team"
I didn't say that. I disputed it.
>Is now defending Michigan's win over Wisconsin
Yep. In all seriousness, I do think OSU will win by more than Michigan did. Your defense is on par with Michigan's, and your offense is more explosive with a veteran QB. I think Wisconsin is a good team though. Their offense isn't terrible, Michigan is just really good on defense.

Because the ACC has a ridiculous buyout clause (even before renegotiation) and only a conference like the B1G at the time would make enough money to sway any school (why Maryland left).

And the ACC is a decent conference now that UNC, Miami, and Pitt are on track to be top-30ish teams for the foreseeable future. Add in Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech right behind them and it's a pretty good conference.

Yeah, I misread what you posted. Oops.

It seems we're both in agreement on the result, though. I just hope we can weather the storm. Camp Randall is a scary place.

>Their offense isn't terrible

Erm....we'll split the difference there.

See you soon

So you're predicting something that's very unlikely to happen?
Who would get them?
Florida State?
What ever meme team comes out of the coastal?
It's pretty much a lock that Bama, winner of Ohio State/Michigan, Clemson are in
It comes down to whether or not Washington stays perfect to keep out Houston

>Nebraska
>Minnesota

We literally have the greatest """rivalry""" trophy in all of college football.
The Gophers are pretty bro-tier.
And we can always agree on one thing, Fuck Iowa.

Clemson has always had fans. If anything they're more like the Packers. The University is small, the city itself is barely 20k in population without the University, and yet they've had very fervent fans for a long time. Honestly there isn't a good analog from the NFL.

Fuck Iowa? I didn't know you two hated Iowa? wtf did I miss?

>boise
>19

what the fuck UCLA just fucked them up

Surely Wisconsin is a better target of your ire, especially since they've had your number lately.

Fair enough. I guess they're just more vocal now.

as of right now I can see FSU being the game they drop as it is an away game. Then it would depend on who they play in the ACC title game.

>I just hope we can weather the storm. Camp Randall is a scary place.
You guys will win by 14-17 points imo.
>Erm....we'll split the difference there.
They're mediocre. Hornibrook is in for another rough game against Ohio State but he'll look competent for the rest of the season, especially against teams that they can run the ball well against. I know this is Cred Forums but there are conditions between FUCKING AMAZING and total shit.

Alabama-A&M has been pretty fun to watch thus far, even if a few of the games have been blowouts.

Pitt-UNC is going to be a good up-and-coming rivalry. .

>Pac-12 championship
>1990s
>Colorado was still in Big 8/12

Minnesota has always hated Iowa. NU, Minn, UW, and Iowa have been calling themselves the quadrant of hate since Nebraska joined the conference, but Nebraska and Minnesota don't really hate each other.

>Woo Pig
>Ole Miss
Even though Ole Miss hates us after last year, I like Ole Miss because where I was raised was about 10 minutes from Mississippi and I have friends there.

Also, I like LSU because it's been a fun rivalry.

It's gonna be a good one.

For sure. Clemson has always been active in displaying its social presence. Back in '77, when GT threatened to cancel the annual game with Clemson, the Clemson fans found about just every $2 bill they find, stamped them with Clemson paws, and spent them everywhere in Atlanta to show how much money would go missing if the game was canceled.

Now, the size and vocal nature of the Clemson fan base probably has a lot to do with SCAR being historically fucking shit at every sport. Despite being a small school it's relatively easy to have a fanbase when your in-state rival has been trash for almost all of football history. In that way Clemson is similar to early 2000's Auburn, interestingly the school they derive their mascot and colors from (the navy auburn practice jerseys turned purple and Clemson stuck with that, keeping the orange too). Auburn was a relatively small school but during the early 2000's there were many more Auburn fans than Alabama fans due to Alabama's awful football team. You wouldn't imagine that nowadays, but it's the truth.

I've always liked LSU-Arkansas. It feels like no matter how much higher LSU is ranked, Arkansas always shows up and plays them even.

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

October 15, 2016
The Vols will take down Bama, Kek wills it

>no repeating digits
Kek will rain fury on the Vols for impersonating his will

>pic related

If Kek had any power here, Tennessee would have lost to Georgia.

CU's ranking will be very short lived. However they will finally make a bowl game this year, and thats enough to make the average person feel good about the year.

t. Coloradoan

Kek was punishing Georgia for firing Mark Richt probably. They won't beat Bama and will struggle against A&M

Kek wasn't punishing Georgia for firing Richt or anything he just wills that they be an eternal meme team who chokes a few times every season that's all

Even if I do hate Georgia, I felt bad for Mark Richt. Now I feel bad for Les Miles. I've said it once and I'll say it again be careful what you wish for.
>Tennessee fans know what they're talking about
>tfw I didn't want Phil to leave

So basically the only people left in the Heisman running at this point are Watson, Jackson, and Barrett?

Honestly at this point Watson seems like a lock unless some major upset happens and Clemson loses but he already beat Jackson head to head and desu Barrett is clearly a pretty significant step down from the other two

See Barret isn't really a step down, it's just a huge difference in overall team talent. JT is surrounded by ridiculous amounts of talented receivers, has a great offensive line and solid run game. Jackson and Watson are both teams offense, and can't be disputed. Especially Jackson, he's leading that team in passing and rushing.

tOSU just beats teams by mid 3rd quarter and Barret retires for the game. Plus the RBs get more touches.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Buckeye's fan, but Jackson imho is my favorite for the Heisman, I'm just saying Barrett shouldn't be ruled out completely.

Yeah I'd say that's a fair assessment

What Barrett really suffers from is not being a super flashy play-maker and not having to carry his team as much as Jackson or even Watson

>only undefeated team in the state

also will chip Kelly and his meme offense finally leave the nfl for lsu?

>MU
It's definitely UM. MU is Missouri.

While we're on the subject, it pisses me off when people do tOSU. A consequence the full name being "The Ohio State Univeristy" would be that an acronym with the t would be capitalized for "TOSU" if anything

yeah I never really got why when they say the full name they emphasize "THE Ohio State" but when they abbreviate it it's a lower case t

>Nebraska
>OSU
>UW
>All playoff

They all play each other and UW/Nebraska will likely play OSU again in the Big 10 title game.

That scenario is literally impossible

I don't know, man. I'm an Ohio State fan, but it feels like everyone online is just trying to upset my autistic tendencies as much as possible.

Also, it's Big Ten or B1G. Not Big 10. Similarly, it's Big 12, not Big XII or Big Twelve

UW as in Washington, probably

Isn't XII part of their logo? That's how I recognize it

I don't know how many there are, but they're definitely a lot more noticeable around Denver. I'm an alum and by the time I got there Barnett was gone, never mind their 80s/90s high point under McCartney and Neuheisel... before he Neuheiseled us, anyway.

It is, but that's the only place it's supposed to appear. Just as a graphic. There's some branding or media guide with this somewhere.

i like it when the pac 12 does good but getting a playoff spot isnt a priority. i like that our conference has a lot of parity and teams almost never make it through undefeated.

besides if washington loses then the pac 12 doesnt deserve a playoff spot and thats totally fine, i'll just be happy if we do well in bowl games like we usually do

washington is on the bottom fringe of teams i consider playoff worthy as it stands, they are in a similar position to baylor.

i think the teams that are more realistic contenders for the playoff are alabama, clemson, ohio state, lousiville, and i guess Michigan but im not impressed really. perhaps if tennessee can keep it up they'd be on that level too but as it stands they look to be on the same level as washington or baylor

1: Colorado
2: I don't know if I'd even call anyone in the Pac a real rival right now, not even in our division. It's mostly a combination of still being pretty new to the conference and being a total doormat those first few seasons because the close/physical/nasty games that lead to rivalries haven't really happened yet. Even the supposed rivalry with Utah feels completely forced and unnatural.

colorado and utah are twoi of the biggest rocky mountain schools, its definitely forced but that doesnt mean its bad. its just what happens when a team changes conferences, rivalries get messed up. colorado had a decent thing going with nebraska in the 90's but thats gone now

You can't manufacture bad blood though. That's part of the problem. It helps that even though they adapted relatively quickly while we were absolute dog shit the CU-Utah games so far have all been close. That at least gives me some hope that even if it started off as a forced rivalry it can develop into a legitimate one.

Colorado and WSU can be bros. We've been through mediocrity together and it's good to see you guys doing well.

If UW loses, we could see the Big 12 AND the Pac-12 get left out of the playoff.

Plus the ACC has like 6 ranked teams right now, they're all gonna knock each other out by December, so anything can happen.

Houston alum. I'm just really happy to even be here.

>tfw Too Legit to Quit

>Haven't been ranked since 2005
It feels good buff bros, it feels real good

Can't wait for the traditional Colorado/Maryland Rose Bowl match-up.

>Usc isnt top 25
Today is a good day

>Bama

I feel pretty nicely about Georgia. They always seem to have nice talent and their teams are usually built similar to ours.

The 2011 SECCG is one of the most memorable games in recent history to me.

Plus now y'all niggas got Kirby Smart who knows what the fuck is up so that's cool.

I can't say I feel bro-like towards any of the teams in the west.

Colorado has the scummiest fans in all of college football so I'm sure some pac12 team will figure out they deserve to be hated eventually

>Colorado has the scummiest fans in all of college football
Hwat? Have you never heard of Alabama, Ohio State etc.?

That second paragraph is so far from the truth I can't tell if you're being serious or not

That's true. I could have also included wiscy.
Fuck Iowa and fuck Wisconsin.

Iowa is literally burning dumpster tier this season so it'll be fun to wreck their shit.

The badger game is gon be a good one, but I have a feeling Nebraska can pull it off.

considering the dallass cowboys have the worst fan base of the nfl, I would say that the texass longhorns are probably the worst of cfb

Barrett doesn't impress with his passing. He has a lot of throws to guys that are wide-open in space due to scheming and play-action. That or he's in the redzone and just lofts fades to his great receivers that just catch it over clueless DBs that aren't looking back for the ball. He's very competent but he's not asked to due anything very difficult.
His greater skill is being able to adequately run option plays so often without fucking up. But that's not gonna wow anyone.

Recently I've been very impressed with CU and how the program has came back from the depths of mediocrity alot like Michigan (Although we still need a win over MSU and OSU to really be back) And after that Michigan - CU game you guys really gained my respect though many Michigan fans can be Complete cocky assholes (Although every fanbase has people like that) Im full and for a Michigan - Colorado Broship. So for now Go /blue/ and go /buffs/. Good luck in Pac-12 Play this year.

fuck off faggot

i can assure you

i am not a skeltal

honestly

you'd be surprised how many people have waited for them to be competitive again, even people in the south are talking about it

Someone should or shouldn't beat the living shit out of this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJgPVmUqTEA

:^)

Go away skeltal.

no

That is objectively wrong. Not a Texas fan or a fan of any of Tennessee's rivals, but their Kraft Mac and Cheese Orange is hands down the worst color in all of college football.

i dont know, Michigan's piss yellow can give Tennesse a run for their money

>piss yellow

It's maize. As in corn. Don't you like corn?

That said, I'm glad the football team doesn't have a maize alternate. Not the best look.

Still got that Jordan deal though. Im curious whats your team? Not even trying to shit on you, really whos your favorite team?

1. FSU
2. Clemson I guess. Like the Clemson user said, we're the only two schools for years in the division that give a damn about football. Huge rivalry but there's a broship i guess.

what does the top teams category suppose to represent

they got that Jordan deal because of clout, not because of their shades of blue and yellow

Hmmm good traditional choice BYU has pretty good jerseys. Im always gonna be bias for Michigan because I grew up with Maize and Blue all over the house though. Im sure you understand that feeling as well. You guys play MSU next week right? Go easy on my Little brother hes kinda special

Remember to thank him for stopping the Louisville meme.

WOW

>1. Alabama
>2. Arkansas

Bielema is the don

What did he do?

The first down marker should be in the orange painted area. The orange area is 6 feet wide to give you an idea of how far the marker is from where it should be.

>Piss yellow
>Michigan
>Not Oregon

No

Fucking UCF took you to double overtime

You're going to get BTFO by Penn state next week... Your run defense is shit, and that's the only thing PSU even can do well

Are people trying to call refball on this game? He was a solid yard short of where the guy was standing with the marker. It's on the WR for going out of bounds rather than cutting into the middle of the field and fighting for the first down.

WE POWER SIX NOW

Ole Miss
would've said Arkansas if the 4th and 25 never happened because my school sends a good amount of people there every year but fuck them
By default it would be TAMU or Bama
>Bama
hates us because of all the shit we talked for 2 years
>Mississippi State
half of their fanbase enjoys Ole Miss fucking up more than their own team being good
>TAMU
Nothing really bad, even tho we beat them a couple years now they don't seem to mind
>Arky
4th and 25
>Auburn
Injured Laquon and dashed our playoff hopes in 2014, most of the fan base hates them
>LSU
The most obnoxious fan base both at BR and away from home, fuck these idiots

Not refball, but it's possible he couldn't find the down marker since it wasn't where it should have been.

the thinking is that he probably scannd the sideline to see where the first down was, since it wasn't where it was supposed to be he couldn't find the marker and figured he had already passed it and had the first down, and then went out of bounds to avoid a fumble and stop the clock

HAYGUYSCANWETALKABOUT

OH OKAY SORRY NVM

thats not BYU

MSU unironically has better unis than UM

Get fucked. Put Chunn on the o-line where he belongs.

Sincerely,

still mad Golden Eeagle

In the words of the great Steve Mariucci, "Bummer"

Stay mad tho

>tfw both Troy and NMSU are locks for bowls this year

Not so fast the MAC is coming for you niggers!

Make way for one of the most confusing rivalry trophies! This trophy is fought over by 3 teams Western, Eastern, and Central Michigan. Meaning in an interesting twist 2 teams can win this trophy but going even further ALL 3 of the teams can win the trophy in the same year.

>Temple
>Houston
I really hope they go hard in the memes this season

Bama fans are obligated to love the Hogs after last year

this and also Texas may be kinda shit but their uniforms look really nice and always have

Are you really from Mississippi, or just go to school there? In my experience I've never met anyone from the south that refers to arkansas as Arky.

Also if guys can beat A&M (and us) you'll have a chance at the west when we beat Big Brother Bama :)

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
GET READY FOR AN ASS SLAPPING, DOG POUNDING, DUCK FUCKING OF A LIFETIME OREGON
WE'RE GOING UNDEFEATED AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO THIS TIME

>GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Monday the following game times and networks for October 14-15.

>Friday, October 14
>Duke at Louisville, 7:00pm, ESPN

>Saturday, October 15
>NC State at Clemson, Noon, ABC, ESPN or ESPN2*
>Georgia Southern at Georgia Tech, 12:30pm, ACC RSN
>Pitt at Virginia, 12:30pm, ACC Network
>Wake Forest at Florida State, 3:30pm, ABC, ESPN or ESPN2*
>North Carolina at Miami, 3:30pm, ABC, ESPN or ESPN2*
>Virginia Tech at Syracuse, 3:45pm, ESPNU

>*network to be designated following games of October 8

Why are Colorado and VT ranked? They've both lost a game and haven't beaten a single ranked opponent. Should be Western Michigan and Okie Lite desu

My bad. Didn't realize the Pokes have already lost two games.

The whole country is pulling for the huskees

It's cause they both suck LOL

1. Wisconsin
2. Maybe Michigan. We both hate Ohio State and Minnesota. Plus Paul Chryst and Jim Harbaugh are best buds.

Nah fuck them

pretty much this, if i had the nuclear codes, id fuck up auburn and LSU playing a night game in death valley

>Semenholes

Someone remembers the Big 8...

>k-state
god damnit why did you fucking lose

STOP WE ARE ALREADY DEAD

>lose Colorado
>add West Virginia

the more things change the more they stay the same, replaced the Rocky trash with the Appalachia trash.

user's got a point. From the McCartney years up through Barnett's first few seasons we had a reputation for being huge assholes. I don't mean constant trash talk or anything like that, I mean the university had to ban fans from bringing marshmallows into the stadium because people were stuffing batteries in them and throwing them at refs/opposing fans/players/anyone within throwing distance.

>that game where Colorado got BTFO by Nebraska at home and they had to remove not tens, not hundreds, but THOUSANDS of fans for throwing trash on the field.

At least they put them in marshmallows.

Tfw undefeated

I don't know if we really HATE Minnesota. We only hate them when they take our jug, but that's pretty rare.

Still I kind of do like the Badgers as a U-M fan. They seem okay. I guess it helps that we rarely play each other anymore.

Also, my high school kind of "borrowed" the UW fight song, so I've always been a bit of a Badgers fan for that reason.

Cal
UW are bretty cool guys. We always host parties for each other's bands. Probably doesn't hurt that most of my family are UW alums either.

I only say Arky when typing
Not from the Sip but I do live in the south

Michigan fan here. I'm down with a Badger/Wolverine broship. Fuck the Packers tho :^)

>Mississippi State
>half of their fanbase enjoys Ole Miss fucking up more than their own team being good

Southern Miss fan, can confirm. State fans are absolutely fucked in the head. They tout their SECSECSEC schedule while constantly dwelling at the bottom of their division.

Poor guys. In the old days that meant something, but even the bottom of the SEC is losing to Sun Belt teams now, so time to get a new coach or GTFO.

FeelsGoodMan.jpg

Busker bro here.

As much as I'd like to dream, I don't think we get past Wisconsin or anOSU. If we beat wiscy, we have a shot at OSU or Michigan in the conference championship game, but then we are left with the TCU/Baylor problem we had in the first year of playoffs and we all know what happened there.

If we can play a full 4 quarters against wiscy we will win but we have yet to prove we can do that. We are a fantastic second half team but we need to be solid right out of the gate to stay in games against Bucky and osu because our 4th quarter meme magic won't work against them.

Maryland also scares me slightly...

Ed Oregon sounds like a drunk cowboy

Another for Wolverines/Badgers broship. All the badgers fans, band included, that came to Ann Arbor on Saturday were bretty cool. Also fuck aOSU

Will Oregon enter November 2-6? Their next four weeks are
10/8 vs UW
BYE
10/21 @ Cal
20/28 vs ASU

Honestly, if you can beat OSU or Michigan (unlikely), you'll have absolutely no problem with TCU or Baylor.

>yfw Da Burrs upset the ducks

Cal is total shit, honestly not sure about ASU.

they will beat either ASU or Cal, but not both. Obviously they are taking an L from the based dawgs

No I'm saying that if we were to lose to OSU in conference play and then beat them in the Championship game (or vice versa), then the playoff committee could keep both of us out if there as an undefeated Bama, Clemson, Houston, and Washington....

And this is a very real possibility.

All of this means nothing if we don't beat Wiscy anyways....

Yeah gotcha. Nebraska could be back, stranger things have happened.

If you're not USM, no one really cares anymore.

Da Burrs name only belongs to one team mate

Fuck Louisville

Cred Forums Pass user since The Year of our Lord and Savior

>tfw all 4 of your starting D-linemen could be out with injuries
h-hold me brehs

I-it'll get better when Del Rio is back and our offense can go four quarters without shitting the sofa right r-right

It won't. Florida post-Meyer serves to only exist as a good defense with an awful offense.

Hell we'd have a contender if we replaced our defense with yours.

No offense man, but I hope you guys give Kelly an extension for the next five years.

Well, you might be in luck. Jimbo is denying that theres anything wrong whatsoever

Hell why don't you fire Jimbo too.

I'll take your offense over ours

>get a new coach or GTFO.

Every single MSU fan acquaintance of mine vehemently defends Dan Mullen. It's like they equate him with the success they've had over the last few years (READ: last 2 years). They acknowledge Dak, but Dan Mullen is the real secret to their success. They're delusional and out of touch with reality.

It's gonna be fun to watch the death throes of their sanity when State is back to losing seasons like they were for most of the 2000's.

youtu.be/VFlIftq-bOM?t=297

5:00 what the fuck is #55 doing?

reach around

That would be a mistake. Most FSU fans might disagree with his playcalling style but hes one of the best out there. Hes a great recruiter and doesn't make the program look bad.

I feel like we should've gotten muschamp to run the defense when we had the chance. Despite Jimbo being a good play caller his passive philosophy just doesn't translate well on defense. Muschamp would've gotten the best out of our talent by encouraging them to play hardnosed football.

Post them, lads

Do >we even have a chance against New Jersey Jr /cfb/? The goals now are:

1.Beat Miami (doubtful)
2.Beat Florida (if we even can)
3.Win decent Bowl Game (sigh)

UF
If I have to pick one, I guess Vandy.

Teams that had a big/statement win or upset that week.

You'll beat UF easy.

Threadly reminder that there are only 2 successful FBS teams in the Magnolia State. Ole Miss and Southern Miss both surpass MSU in all time record, all time wins, conference championships, and bowl games. Ole Miss leads MSU 63-43 and Southern Miss is tied 14-14 in their respective series'. In terms of pure history and football performance, Mississippi State is, at best, a distant 3rd in the state.

>cowbell BTFO

facts
winsipedia.com/ole-miss/vs/mississippi-state
winsipedia.com/southern-miss/vs/mississippi-state

Tbh I'd rather keep the 6 game win streak Miami alive than beat Florida or Clemson. Plus I hate Miami fans way more.

how does it feel to not even be the 3rd best football team in Kentucky?

Not gonna happen lol. Nor should he be fired. Even the most batshit impulsive and irrational FSU fan has no desire to get rid of Jimbo.

It's a weird feel here, it feels like yesterday we were on a 29 game win streak and had just won the natty. No we're dogshit for no reason, and we have elite players.

1. Iowa State
2. Texas Tech

Ignore everyone that tries to convince you Clemson has had fans. Clemson is the Carolina Panthers of college

But which team is in the worst FBS conference and which is in the best FBS conference?

Why the fuck is your defense so bad?

>App State

Honestly, I don't think >we have a broship with anyone in the Sun Belt yet.

Georgia Southern is our big rival (and has been for over 70 years) but I occasionally feel like bros whenever we fuck up the rest of the Sun Belt together.

I'd be open to being bros with Coastal Carolina.

And out comes the SECSECSEC argument. You're the epitome of user's argument here I can't help but notice that Ole Miss and USM fans tout their numbers, not their conference.

>dead

But you haven't even played Clemson yet

someone's mad

But the Panthers have fans wherever there are black people worshipping Cam Newton

Is there any school more deserving of a better conference than Southern Miss?

Let me tell ya, after Nebraska started to really recruit from the Upside-down, things have been going great again.

I feel like TCU doesn't deserve to be in the XII dumpster fire but maybe I'm missing your point.

not true.

Clemson has won a championship.

>he's obviously never been to South Carolina

While it's unlikely that Mississippi State will ever be a great team as they have to compete with many top teams, they do have to play a much harder schedule. If they played in the Sunbelt their numbers would look better.

Charles Kelly's motivational skill, 25% this defensive team being very talented selfish lazy bums who don't give single fuck about whether or not their team wins. Absolutely disgusting. This is 90% an effort problem, it's not really about scheme here. If it is, we have no way of knowing because the players aren't even trying.

If they're going to give an effort like that, they seriously need to be benched and replaced with backups and walk-ons who actually want to be on the field.

TCU is appropriately placed in the XII with fellow choking meme-teams.

These posts have killed my sides.

In the short term you could make a case for Boise or Houston, but in the long term no. Southern Miss has been absolutely robbed because of the "small market size" of Hattiesburg, MS.

>If they played in the Sun Belt their numbers would look better

idk mane. they did just lose to a mid-tier Sun Belt team.

>as they have to compete with many top teams
>they do have to play a much harder schedule

This is a textbook SECSECSEC argument. You don't see Ole Miss fans making this argument. Only State fans. When Ole Miss sucks, they hire a better coach, recruit better, train better and play better. When State sucks, they make jokes about Southern Miss winning because they play in Conference USA.

See the difference?

the general decline of TV deals will save Southern Miss eventually

Seriously this, and the fact that we lost arguably the hardest hitting DB in the county.

Does anyone? BC had a nice following when they were in the Big East but destroyed their football and basketball programs when they joined the ACC

Is this now a Mississippi State cringe thread?

So how long til Mullen is fired now that his star QB isn't there to cover for him?

>cherry picking
Miss St is having a down year this year so they are probably going to lose a lot of games. They wouldn't have lost that game if it happened in the past few years.

I could use the same argument for many P5 divisions. Don't mistake me as a Miss St fan, no one outside the state of Mississippi cares about any of your teams. There is a massive difference in quality throughout the FBS between the top and bottom, with the teams in the top being concentrated in the Power 5 conferences. Just comparing numbers doesn't mean a lot in college football as the levels of competition vary greatly.

BC is a hockey school, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

But the SEC is objectively much, much, much better than fucking C-USA, it IS a valid argument you tard.

t. not even a fan of an SEC team

>Just comparing numbers doesn't mean a lot in college football as the levels of competition vary greatly.

This also is an SECSECSEC argument. You're ignoring stats in favor of "tougher conferences". You're saying math doesn't matter and that's why you are irrelevant.

post more memes, the cowbells are beginning to rage

Not him, but

You're implying that tougher conferences don't actually exist? That C-USA is just as good a conference as the SEC? Lmao did you just start watching collegd football last weekend or something?

I told you, idgaf about miss state

So Cred Forums, who truly has the best fans in CFB. Let's say since 1960.
1. You may not choose your favorite team.
2. This has nothing to do with the school's wins or
nattys. Only fans.
Judge based on attendance, how well they travel, how big of dicks they are when they win and lose, etc

Tennessee

t. Hoosier

>Not him, but
Lie

And no, everyone knows C-USA in its current form is a weak conference. But Southern Miss has dominated C-USA all the way back to 1996 when it contained the pretty much every single powerhouse G5 program in college football. Mississippi State has never dominated their conference and they don't hold winning records over any of their conference opponents, except Kentucky and Vanderbilt. So, to say that Mississippi State is a better college football program than Southern Miss simply by nature of them playing in the SEC is basically to say they State is better because they lose a lot of games.

That's a bullshit argument. And once again, you don't see Ole Miss fans making this argument, because they actually compete in their conference. Mississippi State does not.

So either get a better argument than SECSECSEC or shut the fuck up.

All of the computers I've been able to search so far say that Southern Miss has been slightly better than Mississippi State in the last 25 years.

That takes into account for conference strength too.

Alabama

Every large state university is going to have great fans and great gameday atmospheres that their opponents will deride and say their fans suck.

You could apply this to Ohio State, Texas, Alabama, Ole Miss, whoever.

Nebraska

Pic related. That's Notre Dame stadium with a ranked Notre Dame team playing.

Just got out of prison, was there for the past month (DUI). What happened to all the smug Dantonio posters? Did I miss something?

This is the correct answer.

Literally sold out every single home game since 1962.

How was prison?

Is your butthole the same size?

/fsu/ here. m...me too, senpai, I...I'm /downbutnotout/ t...too

I fucking love Stingray, he is the Mississippi State fanbase encapsulated in one potato faced man.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyd0fEJt-Ls

Time to get on the Trubisky hype train.

best white qb

Nebraska

I mean, just fucking meme gold

youtube.com/watch?v=cg-TUXlmOKI

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ZPAyclpTs

>Prison
>for a month

county doesn't count as prison

>...you have th-that cowbell over there.....?
>WANT ME TO RING IT???

We get him back right? He wasn't out for the season right?

I think he'll be back before Clemson

If the Big 12 picks up Houston but not Cincinnati, then the AAC should invite USM. To retain its Power 5/6 status, they really have no choice. They can't waste a membership slot or money on a nothing, no record, TV market school. Is anyone really going to tune in to watch FIU?

Who /zips/ here?

Can this board handle a third shitposting FSU tripfag? I'm debating firing one up because I'm tired of shitposting anonymously

Sure, it'll trigger anons and UF/UM fans alike so go for it

holy shit first time i've ever seen a mention of yale here outside of last year's ncaa tournament. nice 0-3 start we've got eh

>TFW class of 2010 and literally waited 10 years to be good

APOLOGIZE

>we

Don't pretend you actually go to Yale.

I say why not

Lel.

Keep telling yourself that nerd.

>@ Arky
>@ Tennessee
> @ Texas A&M

I'm sorry but I just dont see how Bama gets thru that unscathed. Not with a true freshman QB at the helm.

>1. Your school
Oklahoma (BS)
Texas A&M (PhD)

Kansas
Either Auburn or Ole Miss; IME they've been the best fans to be around.

We haven't won a bowl game since Ryan left.

The A&M game is at Tuscaloosa. Bama will probably be fine in for all three as Saban is pretty good at preparing for teams. Although if some of their key players in spots without much depth get injured, Tennessee or A&M might have a chance.

Oh. Hi Bama. Miss me?

I'm actually an A&M fan. Trevor has good games, but he also has really bad ones. If he plays like he did against Arkansas these next two games they should be good.

>Next Game: @Oklahoma in Dallas, TX
Which Texas team will show up this week? The "we're back" Texas or "defense is still dogshit" Texas?

In the 3 years before he Dak was the starter went 9-4 (and got Rich Rod fired at Michigan), 7-6, and 8-5
Can you not survive a rebuilding year?

who /FunBelt/ here?

what would my bros think of this conference alignment?

>Sun Belt
>No Florida schools
Y'all fucked up senpai

Strong is doing defense playcalling for the OU game. How do you feel about this?

All of the canadiates left

Can't be worse than Vince Bedford.

>School
Hurrgia

>Broship
I hate everyone in the SEC, except Vandy they're cool with me.
For the entire nation, I would like to think Michigan State could be in a broship with us because, when we played them in the Outback Bowl those were good games, they're retards with great players who can't win shit, and Alabama embarrassed them too, though the latter can be said for a lot of schools.

>mfw Washington and Miami are in the top ten

So who fucks it up for each of them, lads?

Can't believe out of all of the FCS teams Coastal is the one moving up

ASU
Pitt

>Ole Miss and Southern Miss cucks comforting each other because they are perma irrelevant these days

kek.

When is the last time either one of you were #1?

Ole Miss has competed in their division about as much State has.

They've never even won it and went to Atlanta. State has.

Keep twisting the facts but OM is not a winning or good program either.

>Bama
As much as I hate to say it Alabama has some very polite and humble fans. They'll give you a hard time but it's a respected rivalry. The easiest way to spot a bandwagon Bama fan are the ones who get in your face and yell "Rawl Tahde Rawl!"
>Nebraska
I know how going from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows feels. Their fans are fucking devoted. Plus they seem pretty bro-tier.

T-thanks /IU/ bro

>1. Your School
SMU
Probably Tulane because we are similar in a lot of ways, except SMU was once good.

Ole Miss has won 2 national championships (3 if you count 1962). They've won the SEC 6 times. Ole Miss has a winning all time record by a margin of roughly 150 games. They hold winning records over 5 SEC teams, including Florida and South Carolina. They are 7th in the country for bowl wins. They are a winning program.

State won the West Division in 1998, true. But they've never been conference championships. Never been national champions. They hold a losing all time record by a margin of 22 games. As another user said above, they hold losing records to all their SEC opponents except Kentucky and Vandy. They are a losing program. Get over it.

spotted the cowbell

SMUbro don't lower yourself to being bros with Tulane. You're better than that. Tag along with former SWC or C-USA teams.

Tulane was actually ranked #11 when the Vols won the championship in 98.

>perma irrelevant these days

Barring complete meltdowns, 2 teams from Mississippi will finish the season ranked this year. Neither of them are in Starkville.

what's not to believe?

They have top tier baseball, are regular playoff contenders in football, and are in the Myrtle Beach media market.

>mfw the Chanticleers beat the Gaytors to go to the College World Series
In all seriousness Coastal Carolina is based.

College baseball isn't that big of a college sport, so are a lot of other teams, and the Myrtle beach TV market isn't that big

it's the third biggest, not within the Sun Belt footprint, and it's bigger than plenty of other sun belt team markets.

also, they were
>1. Willing to move up
>2. Financially able to move up

which rules out every other FCS in the area.

and now they can beat Oklahoma.

Its all part of the plan....

Coastal doesn't really even have that big of a following compared to the others in the state
Guess I'm more surprised they didn't get a team like Jacksonville State

335th for FUCK OHIO STATE

youtube.com/watch?v=j7S_MeE6MuQ

jacksonville state doesn't want to move up.

Not every school has an innate desire to take on massive debt to pay for FBS transition

annistonstar.com/sports/new-jsu-president-not-in-favor-of-fbs-move-anytime/article_c00f5bfa-4e9a-11e5-924b-a76ec5d0791c.html

Greg Olson got bars.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ujKxpAvLKg

339th post and dubs we beat ATM

Insanity

>FSU went from being best team of all time in 2013 to at best the sixth best team in the ACC

we chaos now

Why is Memphis's stadium so odd shaped?

>Florida State is scheduled to play Boise State on the Smurf Turf in 2020
>They also have Oklahoma State in 2021 and Michigan State in 2022

why on earth look that far forward, what non-cupcake non-conference games do they have in the next couple of years

Which one?

Let me rephrase this
>Boise State also hosts Oklahoma State in 2021 and Michigan State in 2022

Florida guys, is this hurricane going to fuck your shit up? We'll happily host you in Tiger Stadium like we did for Carolina

I assumed you were talking about FSU, my bad.

Who's Boise State got in the next couple of years

btw
Florida State's schedule goes like this
2017-Alabama (in Atlanta, GA)
2018-@ Notre Dame
2020-West Virginia (in Atlanta, GA)
Also apparently they play Boise State in Jacksonville in 2019
Why are they only playing 6 home games a year?

Pretty solid

>In Atlanta
>In Jacksonville

Not that I don't like those cities, I just don't think regular season college football games should be neutral site. This is so stupid, Jacksonville is a gator town too. Home and homes are so much better, college football fans like going to see the campus, stadiums, and gameday traditions of teams that don't normally play.

Forgot image

>college football fans
Stop right there
When has it ever been about the fans?

I'm sorry, you're right. What was I thinking. It's all about the money of course.

That's right
Stop thinking of those blasphemous thoughts right now

>Sun Belt

>tfw running out of fingers for all these rings

What's wrong with the commissioner?

>miami
>georgia
nr
>mfw schools fire a coach with a 74% win percentage

at least uga doesn't have to worry about post-hype let down anymore...

We'll get a lot of rain but I don't think it'll be disastrous

I dunno I kinda like it though

>I just don't think regular season college football games should be neutral site

Generally it's overdone. I don't like the idea of neutral site games just to have games at neutral sites (for example, a team from Mississippi doesn't need to play a team from Idaho in Georgia in August), but there are some longstanding rivalries that have been at neutral locations for so long that they would just feel wrong as a home and home series.

Benson ran the WAC into the ground.

He's keeping the Sun Belt at 10 teams rather than 12, knowing full well that makes the conference vulnerable in realignment.

>implying that the Texas OU rivalry isn't the best in the Big XII, but also the biggest in college football

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>Michigan State right now

It legit is tho. You can see the crowd in the Cotton Bowl from space.

You mean the upset where Indiana beats Lansing Community College?

Who /clownsoncampus/ or /hurricanepart2/ here?

>/hurricanepart2/
Right here

Thanks for the rare Clemson Pepe!

>tfw you have weather on your side

>They all hate us for running the conference for all of history
nigger you ran it for like 20 years at the turn of the 20th century. Since then you've shared it with tOSU and have been a laughingstock for the past two decades.

>attending an NCAAF top 25 school other than Michigan, Wash, Miami, Wiscy, or Stanford

Sure is shitty education in here.

Im an oklahoma fan tho :(

>Miami
Good meme

But my top ten school is AAU.

>Wisconsin
Bad meme

I mean, we are all posting on the same Cantonese paper folding blog. Really makes you think...

>start to feel bad... then remember >we have 8 National championships in basketball.

Couldn't give a single fuck user.

>you may only reply to this if you actually went ot the school you root for

>tOSU
>went there for undergrad
>mom went there
>dad went there
>brother went there

Feels goodman

>lying on the internet

for what purpose?

Current FSU student

>being stuck in Ohio for multiple generations

Tragic.

Current UF student
(I'm an immigrant so my parents didn't go to any university in this country)

Good goy go to college pay us those greenbacks to get a "higher education"

CONFIRMED

>Texass loses two games and those two namefags are nowhere to be found
>Michigan State loses to Indiana and Dubstonio is kill
>
Really makes you think...

At least the two Semenhole faggots are still posting

GO TACOS

Cal alum here. I'm the only one in my family though
>Brother went to Stanturd
>mom, dad, both of mom's parents went to UW for their undergrads
>dad as went to Fresno State for an additional degree