I assert that this man in not only the worst the commissioner in NFL history...

I assert that this man in not only the worst the commissioner in NFL history, not only the worst commissioner in North American pro sports history, but the single worst thing to ever happen to any sport ever.
>has repeatedly blackmailed cities into build unnecessary new stadiums because muh suites by threatening to move or contract them
>is responsible for the hideous abomination the 49ers play in, that isn't even remotely near San Francisco
>suspended Ray Rice for something the police ruled to be self defense
>literally suspended Tom Brady for a scandal that didn't happen. No part of deflategate happened...at all
>hired an outside team to investigate deflategate
>when the investigators found no wrongdoing, Goodell fired them and threw their findings into the trash
>instead led his own investigation that...TADAAA...somehow contradicts every finding of the outside investigators
>Is responsible for a severe pussifying of the sport
>moved kickoffs, flags on every play and similar such nonsense because of "muh concussions" bullshit
>literally killed the Super Bowl logo design
>got some faggy pop singer and pop princess who I'd rather see gutted and butchered in a Cannibal Corpse video to play the halftime show instead of rock and metal bands like it should be
>hasn't done a single thing to stop niggers from disrespecting our country during the national anthem

Worst commish ever in any sport

>defending the cheatriots and tom brady

when will this meme stop?

I really do have Goodlel and wish him nothing but pain and anguish in his life.

The problem is that the patriots were going 15 over the speed limit which other people were given a $200 ticket, the patriots got a $1500 ticket for going the same situation.

I disagree

Stay mad Cletus

Disagree. While the NFL has turned into two hand touch SJW propaganda under Goodell's reign, Gary Bettman turned hockey into ice soccer and put teams in the deep south.

Pink month
London games
Marioto
Indecisive weak leader
Moved the draft
Terrible scheduling in general
Turning the sport into WWE

Hope he has a career ending injury

If you've never watched college football, give it a shot. Thats how football is supposed to be. The flags and commercials in the NFL make it unwatchable (also the dead as fuck atmosphere)

>cannibal corpse
>niggers

Home sick from school op?

>4 hour football games dominated by 3-4 actual pro level players

no

(((Roger Goodell)))

/thread

>supporting policies and abuses that are going to lead straight to the next lockout

Based retard

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was Cred Forums not reddit. Fucking fags I swear.

I hope the next lockout is real and Goodell gets fired. Also I hope ratings continue to decline.

Canibal corpse is awful fuck off you edgy little shit

>worst commish in history
>is basically just a mouthpiece for the owners, all of which support him save for robert kraft
the players need to make a better CBA that doesn't give the commish all the power, they essentially brought this on themselves.

Also who the fuck cares about the cheatriots? yeah tom brady and the pats got a harsh penalty for essentially nothing, but everyone said they were going to get punished for spygate not deflategate, and that's what happened, stop fucking cheating and maybe the NFL front office wont make a fucking example of you

He has successfully cucked the players union every single time and has kept the sport popular despite the fact that only literally retarded people with nothing to lose should be playing it. You could argue that he's overpaid but he's definitely done his job as commish.

The lady Gaga thing is nitpicking, they're picking shit like that to get people who otherwise wouldn't watch to watch. you and I were going to watch no matter what.

And I'm done hearing about how retarded patriots fans think they get screwed. Two steelers were caught smoking weed, and the the suspended lagerrete blount 2 games because he was a patriot when the suspension came. The other guy got 4 games

There's 4 commissioners worse than Goodell. 3 ruined their league and the 4th will by making the NHL Muh soccer league hockey

London games were a good idea, though. They just need to not send over our shittest teams every time.

Another criticism - he's not an SJW himself, but he folds to them faster than super man on laundry day.

He hates the Steelers more than any team.

"Goodell hates the Patriots" is a work. They're trying to capture some of the stone-cold "I hate my boss" shit with that story line.

NFL pushes the Pats hard. Look at all the crooked calls they got in order to win the superbowl right after 9/11. Patriots win after 9/11, what a coincidence...

>has repeatedly blackmailed cities into build unnecessary new stadiums because muh suites by threatening to move or contract them
Any city stupid enough to build a stadium deserves the consequences they face desu

>being this overdramatic
based dumbass