Women should not be involved in men's sports. Proof in link:

Women should not be involved in men's sports. Proof in link:
streamable.com/e4mq

The play wasn't even reviewed, because God forbid we correct the one woman on staff.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/e4mq
a.video.nfl.com/films/2016/NFL_COM/in-game-highlight/NFLCOM/REG/4/161002_bp_clevswas_johnson_fumble_619345_3200k.mp4
cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-explains-how-the-browns-recovered-a-fumble-but-the-redskins-still-got-the-ball/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she has quite a large bulge
It's quite hot tbqh

The call stood?

Then people wonder why no one is watching Football anymore

Ass ravaged Browns fan detected.

found the SJW

what the fuck?

fucking wat

>streamable.com/e4mq
wtf i hate women now

Misogyny on Cred Forums will not be tolerated

He picked up the back up ball used for theowing plays. The live ball was fumbled and being faught over

Of course the black guy isn't wearing a shirt.

What in the world are you talking about?

> women in charge of officiating

No it wasn't. The ball wasn't even in the pile.

a.video.nfl.com/films/2016/NFL_COM/in-game-highlight/NFLCOM/REG/4/161002_bp_clevswas_johnson_fumble_619345_3200k.mp4

Please tell me this was overturned or something?

How is this allowed?

>Please tell me this was overturned or something?

Nope

>How is this allowed?

Nobody cares about the Browns.

Here's the thing, the ball was fumbled and a Redskins player obtained possession of it. A Browns player then came into contact with him, meaning that the Redskins player was down by contact and the ball was dead. From that point on, it doesn't matter if the Browns come out of the pile with it.

WOMEN IN CHARGE OF OFFICIATING

Thats not how officiating fumbles works.

Wew lad

But it is?

Wtf, this actually happened?

I thought all turnovers were automatically reviewed ?

Not when your token female ref is on the job, it seems.

It's worth it for the diversity.
Stop being a part of the patriarchy

>The play wasn't even reviewed
It's funny that you say that, because it was.

And they still fucked it up.

And they say it was the right call.
cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-explains-how-the-browns-recovered-a-fumble-but-the-redskins-still-got-the-ball/

Did anyone see the Houston blocked punt that was called back because the refs THOUGHT the D has 12 men on the field?

What the fuck is going on?

>Pats are on 3rd and 1 yesterday
>Get the first down
>Play gets called back because "officials weren't in position yet to officiate"
>Drive dies
This whole season has fucking sucked so far. Give a QB a clean nudge and it's fifteen yards. Fight a WR just a little bit on the pass and it's automatic PI. Do a little dance after a td and it's fifteen yards.

We're seeing game plans where you just launch it to a wr and get the easy PI call.

Don't they review every turnover? I'm sure they reviewed it. More likely: Redskins clearly recovered in plain sight of the lady ref. After the redskin jumped on top of the ball and the play died (assuming he was touched), the brown player picks up the ball and holds it up in a last ditch effort to manipulate the refs.

The bitch is trying to get to the bottom of the pile when the ball is already out but even then she's signalling Redskins ball.

keep watching, no one actually dove on the ball. It squirts out of the scrum and the browns picked it up.

diving at the ball =/= fumble recovery.