Oh International break is back, how great

Oh International break is back, how great.

now's a good time to pick up golf

>not enjoying your country's games more
fucking foreigners

>dago pretending he's excited for 0-0 Macedoniana and 1-0 Liechtenstein

Sucks man. What do you lads do when there is no footy? Staring at the wall for hours is not that fun.

>Xhaka out for the first match
>Frei, who'd have been the best Xhaka replacement is out injured for the whole break
>Djourou out injured too
Oh joy.

I would be bored with my NT if I was English too.

prepare your anus ch

>britbongs in charge of patriotism
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN LADS

Top kek

yeah can't wait for the mouth watering clashes with the mighty Malta and Slovenia

They will probably tie or beat England

>not enjoying the mini-Euros theoughout the weekend

it's great, because it does give you a bit of the feeling of a Euro for a few days with all those NTs playing each day

feels

We can still put a pretty good team out even without those players. Just means Dzemaili moves further back in midfield, Shaqiri plays at CAM and Embolo starts on the right wing. And Elvedi at CB to replace Djourou.

England honestly don't need a manager to beat Malta

inb4 you lose

>England honestly don't need a manager to beat Iceland la

rooney will score a mighty penalty for a honorable draw

Can't wait to get Bayol'd 2bh

YES!

>international break

fugg

Tied up between spamming slip threads or just playing video games, what do lads?

Its qualifiers, we're good at this. We get to learn nothing as we casually dispose of terrible teams and then turn up at the world cup and get destroyed by an ok side.

Inb4 Rooney scores 8 putting his record out of reach and cementing his place as the greatest Englishman since Georgey Best

>Englishman
> Georgey Best
Hope you are joking

I haven't watched a friendly or qualifier for nearly 10 years. International football is just dull.

>ITT

who is this semen fucking demon

Watch baseball

demi rose m8

don't get excited, she looks like a doll in most pics

plenty of pics where she only wears normal make up m8

no idea what is the point of the doll ones though

I read and go on /lit/

>lopatético

>Kosovo have called up a 16 year old
What the fuck?

I feel like I can retire from watching the NT desu
It will all be downhill from here.

We'll win the WC irmão

Why can't the US get any fucking friendlies with big teams? We make fun of how mediocre Mexico is but we don't play friendlies vs teams outside of CONCACRAP.

I mean, I know the US isn't a world football power, but it can't be that hard to find a Team from UEFA that isn't busy or Asia or something.

Same reason Mexico is playing NZ and Panama, everyone else worth playing is busy. At least Panama will put up a fight.

Just watch, there is going to be refball somehow. A friendly, but Mexico ends up winning on some stupid Penalty call again.

hi

Sanches needs to step up his fucking game in Bundesliga already, there's no reason for him to be a complacent cunt

You're romnian lad should be exciting for you

Maybe Bayern needs to accept they've been bamboozled