I TRIED SO HARD

THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

AND FUCKED UP Cred Forums SO FAR

TURNING JAPANESE I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I REALLY THINK SO

BUT IN THE END Cred Forums GETS DELETED

wtf i hate filthy frank now

>Martin Shkreli offers to buy Cred Forums
>/qa/ celebrates
>try to explain that depending on the outcome of his criminal charges his assets, including Cred Forums if he buys it, can be seized by the government
>everyone ignores me
>mfw

I might look under my couch cushions for some money to buy Cred Forums.

What do I need? Like $5?

the government should just buy it desu

how did moot keep it going so long?

How hard is it to run a site that doesn't need to turn a profit?

tbhfam I don't give a fuck what he does, as long as he doesn't delet Cred Forums and /vg/

What happened now

Might get tricky with the IRS when you have to tell them you have workers who do it for free

what do you go on in /vg/

then again youre russian so i probably dont need to ask

Anyone secretly hopes it goes under and you break away from the shackles and become a normie and get a qt pie asian gf who doesn't mind if you play with her feet even though it doesn't do much for her sexually but she is absolutely intent on pleasing you?

He accidentally the whole Cred Forums

/sg/, /gsg/ and /mbg/ my man

no

I just read about it. Looks like no one cares about Cred Forums users info enough to pay for it.

>the nuclear hovel of hiroshimoot

So how the fuck does reddit with like 250 million users and tens of thousands of boards have no financial problems but Cred Forums with like 60 boards is close to going under?

redditors have money and buy lots of gold there

everyone here is too neet or worried about the jews to contribute to a site they spend hours on daily

Since gook has pretty much admitted to being a completely incompetent fucking cunt, I have two questions.

What board/s will you go to when Cred Forums inevitably gets deleted?

And where will you go if the entirety of Cred Forums gets deleted?

>russian
>not dota or counter strike pleb

my slav

>What board/s will you go to when Cred Forums inevitably gets deleted?

/vg/ probably, if it goes under too, then Cred Forums probably

>And where will you go if the entirety of Cred Forums gets deleted?

infinitychan lol

What's the next biggest chan board?

Is it 7chan?

Cred Forums will remain. They're just going merge /asp/, /k/, /o/, /out/, and /hm/ back into us.

>What board/s will you go to when Cred Forums inevitably gets deleted?

/d/ for the occasional degenerate fap

>And where will you go if the entirety of Cred Forums gets deleted?

That other chan? They allow shitposting on gamedays, right?

Cred Forums won't get deleted but we'll be merged back with /asp/ and be flooded with an emboldened legion of wrestlefags.

I look forward to the ensuing shitposting war.

>moot has been trying to sell Cred Forums for over 5 years
>this guy was the only man dumb enough to buy it

kek

we are so fucked

just delete every board other than Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums /k/ /o/ Cred Forums /vg/ Cred Forums /fa/ /fit/ Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums /tg/ and Cred Forums. the rest are so small and irrelevant they can just filter back into Cred Forums.

The sports boards on other chan sites are fucking barren wastelands. Reddit is really the only other place to get a gamethread that isn't dead.

>Reddit

Well fuck me then. I can't stand that layout. It's shit.

7 chan is ded

i think 8 is. or 420

You now remember sportschan.

whats infinitychan? just another Cred Forums clone? or a nickname for something

Just make a fuckin Pateon ffs. People throw money away on the internet. Just look at Twitch

8/sp/ was good for a while but everybody was too cowardly to migrate. It's not barren if people actually went and are optimistic. You're too defeatist.

Me neither but the gamethreads are default listed in order of newest comment. I think there are extensions to make it look like Cred Forums although you'll have to post links to images instead of straight posting them.

this is probably the correct answer. load of rich normie ex Cred Forums users would help i think

holy fuck this board sucks now

We're available, you know

Sounds like a lot of trouble. Plus the whole downvoting thing. Maybe I'll just get my shit together after all.

It's where to retarded gamergators that took that shit seriously fled to after moot banned them. They left for 2 weeks and came back. The last time I checked, like a year ago, the entire site was getting less than 1,000 posts per hour

kek is that moderated at all nowadays? i remember when i went to Cred Forums people just made 'go to 2chan and bring something back' and half the posts there were just dead people or cp

Eh, the only people who seem to hate downvoting are those who shitpost blatantly off topic shit.

It's currently at ~1'200 posts per hour

It depends on the board, /ftb/ for exampe has active moderators that participate in the discussion

I think Hiro wanted to profit but didn't manage it and instead things went quite south

>т.Aбy

fuck u duvach

I mostly migrated to Reddit years ago since I'm in my late 20's and sending a link to Cred Forums to friends doesn't fly too well but Reddit is perfectly acceptable. Although I come to Cred Forums out of habit.

The format is tolerable with the right plugins but Reddit "humor" is indefensibly bad. But shitposters get dealt with quickly unlike here.

>Reddit
Just leave.

the shitposting is what i like though

if you say anything bad about a rival team on reddit you just get downvoted and people think youre a cunt

>unlike here
>spuh is legit moderation central for the our beloved enthusiasts

>shitposting blatantly off topic shit
>somehow deserving of a negative reaction

I've never used Reddit but everything about it seems pretty shitty from what I've seen.

im 28 and send my friends shit from Cred Forums all the time. you are a faggot.

What positives are there to Reddit? Why would I use that instead of Cred Forums?

Some of us have non degenerate friends though.

its good if you wanna find something out. like if you want to know something, or you can ask a question and theyll answer it instead of telling you to fuck off. also good for streams and stuff

the discussion and upvote system sucks though all normies too

why would you do that?

my friends have girlfriends and law degrees

I guess his friends were real.

I personally only use it for streams, I don't have to interact with their community.

my friends are real theres 39 of them and we play video games together every wednesday and thursday night u fukin cunt

Can't you just search something on your own if you want to find something out?

In my experience questions that are actually interesting and not retarded "Who is _____" get good answers on Cred Forums.

Makes sense to use it for streams. I know a nice streaming site that streams pretty much everything, so that's nice.

youre missing the point. people dont hate downvoting, people hate how downvoting is used. if it would be used like its intended, on stuff that contributes nothin, it would be ok. but people use as a disagree or dislike button.

>>the discussion and upvote system sucks though all normies too

>tfw old school Cred Forumstard and am now chad

we normie now nigga, it's about SJW political shit at this point. on this website I can call you an insecure faggot. you're an insecure faggot.

i got downvoted for responding to a thread about a job posting in my area "man that sucks those arent really the programming languages i know let me know if you open up to teaching more"

This delusion is sort of cute and sad at the same time.

desu as much as I hate this shithole, I have gained a TON of info and sources on other boards that I would not have been able to get anywhere else. I don't know if it's worth the cost of being a timesink but there are def benefits

You need to shitpost against other teams in your team's subreddit and gamethread.

Depends on what you shitpost with. Good bantz will be appreciated by most. Randomly spouting Cred Forumsshit will not.

All my friends are from grad school and co-workers. They don't really appreciate getting bombarded with racial, homophobic, and misogynistic slurs.

Pros
>stable and not going anywhere
>literally a subreddit for every team and interest
>often counter subreddits (like the Game of Thrones subreddit which is a safe zone and no fun allowed and the Free Folk counter subreddit where spoilers and shitposting is allowed)
>actual meaningful and on topic discussion

Cons
>format
>not anonymous
>some subreddits are no fun allowed
>"humor"
>karma whoring

info and sources about what?

some of them are even girls btw

underrated

>all normies

Most jokes are people making fun of how fat, friendless, and lonely they are.