BOB BRADLEY NEW SWANSEA MANAGER

USA IS EPL NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

mlssoccer.com/post/2016/05/18/bob-bradley-im-same-level-managers-klopp-pep-ancelotti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Laudrup
thejack.army/threads/the-deed-is-done.12512/
reddit.com/r/MLS/comments/55n64h/swansea_city_hires_bob_bradley_after_axing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>usa national team were shit
>bradley comes and they become a top 10 team in the world
>he leaves and they go back to shit
>he still gets hated on by americans

WHY

The American takeover was a mistake. A HUGE mistake.

i dont know who this guy is, but for a moment i have seen captain picard in his uniform.

Good fucking luck with >swanshit

USA USA USA USA

JUST

Imagine the outcry if a british guy was hired as the coach of a NFL team lel

>BRITKEKS

more like
>Ameribackwaters
IS AMERICUN SPORT MUST HAV AMERICUN COACH

nobody outside usa knows your 4 sports exist so how would anyone be good enough to coach them

Imagine a world where handegg was popular enough outside of America for that to happen

>Letting England cuck you out of 3 NFL games
>Americucks

something something amerifat 190kg

People have unrealistic expectations of national team managers.

Is he already better than Shankley and Sir Alex.

yes

I actually liked bradley's USA team a lot. interesting to see how this goes

Shouldve been Giggs, wouldve been perfect. Anyways, enjoy the relegation journey Swans.

Soccer hipsters here think we need to win a world cup every year, and if we don't, its the manager's fault.

Thought so.

What if he tries to buy Pulisic? Would the FA have to void that due to the fact that such a move would make Swansea literally unbeatable?

yes

needs to import an all MLS team too. get donovan, dempsey, altidore and stuff

probably win everything there is to win and rename themselves the wales swans

mlssoccer.com/post/2016/05/18/bob-bradley-im-same-level-managers-klopp-pep-ancelotti

ahahahaha

I think we can all agree that that team would win the Premier League with an unbeaten record.

The only question is: would they concede a goal? I'm guessing no.

holy shit, why are americans so delusional lel

not with their new goalie. theyll roast the opposition

>just put llorente in my fantasy team
>based bob used to working with jozy and hoofball

this is gonna be sweet

fuck, meant to quote your post is hopefully just sarcasm

you imply your shitty sport is popular enough for that to even happen lel

Lmao yaasss
This gon b gud

>it's a chairman appoints his friend as manager episode

>it's a spain was literally conquered by muslims episode

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Laudrup

JUST

his whole family is JUST

Sacking based Guido for a fucking burger, lol enjoy your relegation welsh cunts

you got home quickly, franc.

when worlds collide

which one would you rather dick?

>sacking the Swansea manager because he lost vs Man City, Liverpool, Leicester and Southampton and drew vs Chelsea

really his only bad result so far is losing against Hull

The English press must hate this.

I like it.

>thejack.army/threads/the-deed-is-done.12512/

>the swansea way

FRANCESCO PLEASE STAHP

>britbongs cant into coaching American sports
>an American can into coaching a britbong sport at the highest level

Wow a clear demonstration of our superiority, really makes you think

>Swansea
>highest level

>"""english""" premier league
>it's barely even english
My sides

managing any club in the epl is the highest level of football, you ice fishing faggot.

Dear oh dear, poor Le walk towards camera man

I hope you like bunkerball swansea fans.

No Brit would lower themselves to handegg.

this shot gives me PTSD of being in the same spot and having those egyptian niggers swarm all over you preventing you from taking a good poto until you pay them to leave

>sell key players
>sack manager
hmmmm

Hot take: Bradley will do about as well as any other manager in this situation, and Swansea will finish bottom half but stay up.

>no one plays shit American sports
>everyone plays superior English sports
Hmm really invites you to ruminate

he fell out with players and backroom staff

according to whom?

buzzfeed

me

>a prem team will literally be wearing cletes while Coach Bradley shouts GOOD HUSTLE

Will English managers ever recover

>mlssoccer.com/post/2016/05/18/bob-bradley-im-same-level-managers-klopp-pep-ancelotti

> "We haven’t even talked about the Guardiolas and the Ancelottis. But I’ll tell you what, maybe I’m stupid, but I think I’m a manager in and around that level.

>the Guardiolas and the Ancelottis

AMERIDOOPS

Read the comments, you will be amazed.

>fraudiola
>memecelotti

Silly Bradley, he's a clear tier above those lads

Swansea wants that American soccer hipster cash. People here will buy Swansea pap for no other reason than the novelty of an American manager.

>Bradley >good

>English coaches are so shit that they have to retort to using American coaches

My sides

But American soccer hipsters hate Bradley as he's an old school Anglo coach who doesn't use trequartistas or ramdeuters

>people forgetting that boss bob is actually pretty damn good

Jurgen apologists please leave.

I like how all the Americans are pretending to like this when they were sucking Klinsmann's dick
I'd rather have Bradley over le yoga aroma therapy manager but I would've kept the Italian, Bradley can't make them become better finishers

>Cred Forums getting excited about a manager from ligue 2
>ligue 2
>ligue 1 is absolute shit even Moyes would finish top 2 there
>this cancer looking motherfucker wasn't good enough for ligue 1

They fucking hated him. Things got stale post-2010 WC but overall did a good job. Hipsters worship Klinsmann's every word since they get all their knowledge of the game from fucking FIFA on Xbox.

They were one game from promotion last year. He worked miracles in Norway with less money than an MLS team. Did a good job in Egypt given the circumstances. IMO he is a Championship level manager but glad to see him get a chance.

i'm so fucking done...

He is better than Klinsmann desu. Don't know why they ever got rid of him.

First Loretta, then puligod, now this.

By 2020 the premier league will be sponsored by Nike and the rules of soccer will be changed to allow a brief commercial break every 15 minutes

>Bradley

>Hated

Nope. Only faggot yurococksuckers here hate on him. Everyone else knows that despite his flaws he's a great tactician and knows how to get the best out of the small talent he has. Which is why he did very well in all the jobs he has taken overseas.

Swansea are getting a great manager.

Someone linked this thread to /epl/ and they're all coming to laugh at you

relegated?

im here to laugh at you

remember to use the extra-strong rope mate!

>s*ccer
Fuck off.

*laughter intensifies*

Shut up you god damn child. We're in charge now. Sit down and let the big boys play some soccer.

Do brits even rate Bradley or is he in the same level as someone like Pulis or Big Sam?

>triggered by the word you invented

Are you also triggered by the British Empire's based colonial history, shitlord?

hes on the level below pep and klopp but above guys like conte and mourinho

>s*ccer
Fuck off.

Enjoy being shot.

Ey m8 member when the US of A topped England's group in the soccer world cup?

Enjoy being blown up by a Muslim!

BRITAIN. WINS. Cred Forums. YET. AGAIN.

>s*ccer
Fuck off.

He is actually a great manager. Hope he gets the England job one day.

I hope they go down. I mean I already wanted them to go down as they aren't English, but now even more so that they're run by Yanks who appoint some shit Yank manager from a mickey mouse league

USA

I can taste the tears. You will respect Bobby once he gets the sheepshaggers into midtable while upsetting Manure, Liverpoo and Chelshit

Solskjær had less of a resume and he was hailed as brilliant before Cardiff City hire. Gary Neville at Valencia. This is anti-American biased but also expected because the owners are American.

Why was he fired from USMNT?

Lost to Mexico in Gold Cup final.

This bad pun deserves a response

Because the Poo in the loo in charge fell for the Klinsmeme

>letting the owner of Fulham cuck you into selling out a game involving his shitty Jags team

Americans should be banned from ownership of anything outside the US.

Fucking deluded, incompetent retards.

if I were a Swansea fan I'd feel extremely disrespected.
Also, why the fuck would you quit French LLM with a godly youth setup?

>tf
>tp

fwiw i think equally as poorly of american jews

Obvious bait is obvious but you're right Mr. Goldstein, we shall pull our funding from Israel, have fun getting air raided by goatfuckers

:^)

GET FUCKED WALES

please be

Shoo shoo you dirty fucking jew

Engage

wait a minute is this fat cunt that tr*pfaggot?

YES

GUESS WHOS BACK
BACK AGAIN
SHITTY'S BACK
TELL A FRIEND

Enjoy relegation, Welshcunts

this

Bradley was based

Nobody hates him. He was the best we ever had.

>Shit because he blew out his knee
>Shit because he is shit

So whats the verdict on him?

>these children will never have to live with the terror of waiting for Bob "Nepotism College Ball's my Game" Bradley to name GOOCH in yet another team despite all logic and evidence

I'm glad you never had to suffer

USA! only ever won FIFA because Landy was at level 9001 during 2010

How the fuck would this even work

Of all the bad Bradley favorites its weird to focus on Onyewu. I mean what about Ricardo Clark and the Asian striker.

How many Americans will he buy in the winter window?

Bradley should've stayed in France until he got a team promoted.

>Bradley
>R16 at the World Cup
>lost the Gold Cup
>Klinsmann
>R16 at the World Cup
>lost the Gold Cup

what a dramatic decline

Bradley's not that bad, don't listen to the memesters

A ton of Bradley's bad rep comes from American soccer "fans" who think he was shit because we don't every world cup, which isn't right because we're 'Merica and should always be at the top.

He's not god awful, probably like Championship level. But than again so is Swansea so you probably won't do much different with him than any other manager

Altidore will soon be ripping up EPL defenses again

Can't wait, he might even score 2 next time he plays.

>implying Israel doesn't own America

They're going down this season, was on the wall when Williams was sold

>yfw post-match interview he says 'I strawngly disugree with thu pee-kay decision'

fuck off you nonce

can't blame him for wanting to leave le havre, depressing city

He's american, not Woy

He has a pretty strong New Hersey accent, unless its changed since he's been abroad

>mfw a doopin' ameriburger tried to manage a football team near me

Straya asking the right questions

Le Havre for Swansea seems like a lateral move in terms of depression

post yfw Arsenal beat USwanseA 10-0
after the international break.

>starts complaining about "offsides"

true, but the millions he'll make at swansea will help
and people there can speak his language

USA USA USA

No Brits, but a couple of Mexicans are Coach Assistants in the NFL, not chicanos, mexicans that did play handegg in Mexico

>Never heard of this guy, look up the clubs he's managed
>A couple of MLS sides, Stabaek & Le Havre
>This is considered an upgrade in >>>.Swansea

Bob it's an alright coach. I remember outplaying good Mexican teams with Donovan + 10 random dudes.
They weren't the best team of the world, but the better they could be with what they got.
To bad US retards think they will win a World Cup if they think too hard and have power of friendship

Bob is alpha af. He's gonna give an alpha press conference. Then he's gonna go to the locker room and give an alpha pep talk to his new players. Then he's gonna go home and bang his wife like the alpha he is. After laying in his bed naked next to his 10/10 wife, reflecting on how his life has changed this week, he'll go to sleep. Then in the morning he and his now alpha by association players will fucking assrape arsene and his squad. Bob's face will be all over the tabloids. "Alpha Bob" says The Sun.

He'll still get constantly shit on for being American.

Dont post it!

>not chicanos

thats fine then carry on

Because Gooch couldn't run, couldn't stop passes, couldn't tackle, couldn't mark a player. He constantly had to be covered by midfielders.

His performance was so bad during the lead up to WC 2010 that I amazed there isn't a highlight reel of it. There was a streak of games that are seared into my memory because he was responsible or directly involved in every conceded goal.

Then he continued to get picked.

There were a lot of shit selections, but in terms of objectively bad players being allowed to continue because Bradley's "MUH TEAM FAMILY" college attitude, Gooch is the worst.

Fucking Steve "the Mediocre Manlet" Cherundolo is a close second

You see, my dub will ensures someone will do it.

please stop

i knew the thread would eventually end up at this point

just post it and get it over with. like ripping off a bandaid

The pun is fine. What's your beef with it?

The only bad part about this move is that the /Bob/ generals will start to crowd out the pulisic generals.

Weren't le Havre in like 4th place with hopes of promotion when Bob took over last year?

Clearly they didn't get promoted and now they're in 11th. Why exactly did Swansea go for him?

>being too poor to buy a tour guide to tell them all to fuck off in their booga booga language

I ended up with a pic standing on a camel in front of the pyramids. Shit was fucking based.

Swansea have a good record against Arse. So while it will be good for him, it will be no means be a reflection of his competency.

>rating Bradley

And you wonder why /sp is going reddit-tier

he might do okay

No beef, just needed recognition within all the shit posting of an american soccer manager in charge of a """"""""""premier"""""""""" league team

he was doing another pun senpai

Based Paul.

Kek did he really say that?

tbqf swansea had been playing unbelievable passing soccer for like 10 seasons under martinez, rodgers, etc until monk came in and shat on all of it playing pure hoofball

i saw them live when rodge was still in charge, leon bitton was fucking incredible never misplacing a single pass

its ogre now

literally who

wtf I hate Israel now

Guidolin was actually a decent coach though

Apparently the Chairman fired Guido and hired Bradley, not the Americans. Based sheep shagger

Why do the English feel like they have any authority on American soccer internationally
>1 point
We just came 4th in Copa America
You lost to a gas station attendant in the Euros

Donovan to Swansea when?

now that the dust has settled...

reddit.com/r/MLS/comments/55n64h/swansea_city_hires_bob_bradley_after_axing/

am I confusing him with someone else?
isn't there a bald player on the American NT whose name is Bradley?

shes so hot

post what

His son Michael

My guide turned out to be a member of the Muslim Brotherhood who got me through all the tough spots by having me fake an Australian accent.

Was fun, would be terrified and relaxed at same time for a week again.

I see

>Bob Bradley appointed @SwansOfficial manager - he joins after leaving Le Havre 11th in France's Ligue 2
>11th in the fucking French second division
>American coaches

Lad, they were dentists. Show them some respect.

>gas station attendant
I think you'll find only Americans are so lazy they need someone to put petrol in their car for them.

Now the real question is that: can Bob the Ameridoop lead Swansea back to PL from Championship?

The bet would be 9600/1.

Oregon getting BTFO

Get in here and defend your lazy, flabby state, you pineniggers

>an American losing to Brits in a literal stadium of liberty

No, my paddy dwelling friend. It will be a massacre. Swansea top by January.

Reading an American accent spelled phonetically feels so weird.

That's because fucked it up and you're a retard

I don't see any real problem with how he did it. How about you post a vacaroo saying that same statement?

Who (literally who) pronounces "the" as "thu"?

No one, you retarded faggot.

Go stick your dick in a toaster and never post on this board again and I'm fucking serious.

What about qt Bradley

If you pronounce "The" as "Thee" instead of "Thuh", you are a Euroboo fucking faggot.

Canada ruined an semblance of good footballing ability he may have had at one point.

>biggest Ryder Cup thrashing
>Bradley in the EPL
>Sam Allardyce reduced to job hunting in the MLS

not a bad day to be USA

everyone uses both. Especially if the word after the article, for example. "the article," starts with a vowel.

When is his Bob's first press conference? Really hoping he asserts his American phallus upon bongland by calling it soccer six times.

Picard > Kirk

Americans use both. Brit's exclusively use "thee"

u wot m8

we only use thuh

You just know

With Brits, I think it more sound like "Theh" and with Americans, and it sounds like "Thuh".

usa usa usa

the worse thing about english accents for me is when they pronounce "th" as "f" like "free" instead of "three"
"at the end of the day, we got the free points! and thats all that mah-uhs"
fucking gross.

swansea fans online are going nuts, cursing the owners and the board.
i've seen some swansea games, they played hard but there didn't seem to be a plan. yeah, they had a tough run, but they needed more results.
as for bradley, i wish him luck. the premier league is hard. it's relegation battle time too. i wonder what the expectations are behind closed doors.

not the same guy, but no mate we use thuh

>not pronouncing it as "duh"

>>bradley comes and they become a top 10 team in the world
all they did was game the fifa rankings by beating shit teams in concacaf and winning a few meaningless games against spain and germany. bradley's teams were just as shit as anyone's once it came it real competitions

I think you're underestimating how hard American's hit the "uh" sound in The. There's definitely a difference between how Americans say it and how Brits say it, and it's best described as Americans saying "Thuh" and Brits saying "Theh".

In new jersey it is actually law somehow

>nepotism

why this still a meme? Michael was more than good enough for the national team and proved it after Bob left

he was your best player at one point, dunno what happened to him

JUST

First thing, get me Jonjo Shelvey. I like the look of that kid.

2 second delay kek

Piss
Off

Why are so fucking obsessed with us? Huh?
>please big stronk americans watch our game
We could give half a fuck about your POS league, sport whatever this is we just DONT FUCKING CARE.

Underrated proxy post

Bradley handed Spain a 2-0 loss during the height of their Tiki Taka dominance while going on to lead Brazil 2-0(before choking) in a confed final.

Klinsmann hasn't reached close to that, or even had USA in >FIFA top 10 at any point yet. The Copa 4th place finish is a good start though.

KEK

Klinsmann got out of a group with Germany the world champions, Portugal the European champions and Ghana a team that IIRC Bradley never even drew against.
Not too shabby.
Both managers are working with a bunch of MLS players and Bundesliga benchwarmers so I can't even knock either of them too badly.

We were ranked 5 in 2006 when arena was head coach

why are people so triggered by this, seems kinda neat

How many touchdown Swansea will get?

Quick, who's the best American in MLS?
Ethan Finlay to Da Swans when?

USA WINS 1 - 1 AGAIN.

tell me about poland
what's it like

Was he the 40000th British person on twitter to make that joke yesterday?

This is going to fail miserably

What self respecting football player is going to take instruction and criticism off and American fs

>a collapsing Ghana and a shit Portugal with a shit coach

Nice revisionism, yuroboo

Bob Bradley is scary as fuck. I would never wanna fuck with him.

>american
>finlay