Have you thanked the greatest manager in England, Pochettino, yet today?

Have you thanked the greatest manager in England, Pochettino, yet today?

Thank you based Poch.

thank you, papa Poch

>average coach in Spain
>elite in PL

Really makes you ponder....

Is it something in the paella?

> average team in Spain
> elite in PL

fixed that for you m8

How badly will he spank mou, if mou is even still in the job?

I don't care for you or your team but as long as you stay in front of liverpool and manure you are ok in my books

He wasnt average. He was one of the possible replacements for Mourinho due his great work at Espanyol
t.knower

>Liverpool thought they'd be in second place over the international break

Top lol

That's probably because he's managing the 6th richest club in England while in Spain he was managing fucking Espanyol

>Implying he could've won anything in the 3 team league with Espanyol. (He did expose Pep once with that team though back in 2011)

KYS fucking Fuenlabrada based faggot.

Why is it that the better looking the manager, the better they are?

Conte < Mou < Poch

Mick>all

So you're saying he's unable to rise up the standard level of the teams he's managing? is that what you call "elite"?

>elite
>finished below /arse/

When your League is a three team league, its harder for smaller teams like Espanyol to do anything against Real Uefadrid or Uefalona.

I'm not asking him to win the league or be top 3, just win more than 33% of your matches. Espanyol was a team that used to compete for european places, Pochettino left them in relegation zone and they weren't the same old Espanyol anymore.

Not that he did anything special with Tottenham anyways, ending 3rd when United and Chelsea had underperforming years isn't that great.

He's no Klopp or Simeone. He fools people because his teams are easy on the eye.

le press hard man

Did you miss the news?

City are gonna walk the league. Peps having it easier in England than he did in Spain and Germany!

Said this before the season even started

Then why did they get utterly BTFO the first time they faced a decent team?

Beating the shit out of Swansea, Boro, and West Ham with a squad worth nearly a billion is not the sign of a champion

They beat us fairly although Mourinho got his tactics all wrong

>Beating the shit out of Swansea, Boro, and West Ham with a squad worth nearly a billion is not the sign of a champion

Not dropping points to shitty teams is exactly how you become champion.

>yanited
>decent team
I was talking about Spurs. Would have been 4-0 without Bravo in goal

Spurs are shite this season

Note that they still failed to beat United, Celtic, and Spurs...basically any team who isn't a compete minnow knows how to expose this overpaid fraud.

Do you all have short term memory loss? Every damn season people think City will be champion, amd every damn season they end up collapsing in the CL RO16/RO8 and finishing 3-5th in the league. They've shown zero improvement since then except for deBruyne GOATing it up. But one man can't carry an entire shit tier defense

>Literally the only club who has yet to lose a match
>Yanited calling ANYONE shit
How many do you think you'll draw FC Tractor for in the Europa league, Stewart?

They're undefeated you Karl Pilkingto-esque manc wankstain

It was clever how he pretended not to speak English for 3 years to avoid speaking to the press

Undefeated
No goals conceded from open play yet
Only ones to stop City scoring so far

Its ok lads hes just trolling or retarded

I'm not talking about City in particular, I'm just saying that titles are decided by how you fare against the bottom 12, not the top 6-7.

They've played the teams in 20th, 19th, 18th, 17th, 13th, 6th and 2nd. They've played the 4 easiest teams in the league and United with Rooney. The first time they come up against a good team, they got smashed to pieces.

How does even communicate with the english mongs at spurs
>kharry, you go khere when dele go khere
>u wot m8

Come back at the end of the season when they finish 5th or lower fuckheads.

Im willing to put money on that

Pochettino is barely entering his prime, Mourinho is past his.

Enjoy wherever it is you finish, I wont be able to see you, because I wont be looking backwards.

Let's wait and see.. U may get your usually league cup win or something

Will 'ave a 'earty chookle when you get knocked out of Europa league by some latvian club and finish 6th ;)

Manchester is BLUE

>Espanyol was a team that used to compete for european places, Pochettino left them in relegation zone and they weren't the same old Espanyol anymore.

What are you talking about? Before Pochettino showed up, Espanyol finished 15th, 11th, 12th. When he was hired in January of 2009 the team was sitting in the relegation zone, but he got them back up to 10th, then 8th, then everything went to shit and they finished in 14th.

I didn't know Espanyol were 3 years old when Poch was appointed. Atletico was underperforming before Simeone too. Doesn't mean that Atleti weren't a big club.

Anyways those results are hardly impressive. Even Paco Jemez got Rayo to 8th one season, and he's a fraud coach, but it's way more impressive than anything Poch has ever done in his career.

It seems like you fools have problems understanding my point: he's good but not ELITE. There isn't a single fact to back that up. He hasn't done anything extraordinary yet.

The discussion here is that he's the best PL coach but he hasn't got anything on others. His days with southampton? Koeman topped that. Ranieri has done more with less. Mou, Pep and Wenger's achievements are way ahead of his, even when they've managed strong squads in their careers. Hasn't elevated teams above their supposed level for years like Klopp did. Poch is performing the way their teams are supposed to perform. Just because other teams are worse now(Chelsea, Manure), doesn't mean that his Tottenham is performing beyond expectations. Had those 2 teams performed the way they should, Poch would have ended 5th for second consecutive year. Just what you expect for Tottenham.

Thanks, Doc Ock

>got 70 points last season
>The same points total Spurs have had for the past 5 years

This meme of him being some GOAT manager needs to end

The lower and middle Premier League teams are much better now than they were 5 years ago, though.

>Poch would have ended 5th for second consecutive year. Just what you expect for Tottenham.

But Spurs are the 6th-richest team. Wouldn't you expect them to finish 6th?

no because money isn't everything. >Schalke is the second richest club in germany (or at least it was until Dortmund's repeated success) and still didn't achieved anything; nobody expected them to do anything of note just because they have the moneys. Expectations are the sum of many factors, including the accumulated knowledge of past finishes.

What this guy says