They're going to be outside the top 4 again, you know that, right?

they're going to be outside the top 4 again, you know that, right?

lol no they won't

Yes they will.

And below Liverpool too, to boot.

DELET THIS

Top 4 will be City,Arsenal,United and one of Chelsea/Liverrpool/Tottenham

Fucking hope so

I would love it, LOVE IT if they became the next leeds

we'll see who's right at the end of the season :^).

City, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool will finish above them for sure. Everton and Chelsea might also beat them.

This, honestly. I'd say Chelsea looks a bit better too and they're supposed to spend big in January, so realistic finish for Manure is 6th place - or it could get even worse, since >mouyes is an expert at shattering morale and alienating the squad.

There is no way they do a Leeds, they will not go into administration.
They are in danger of becoming the next Liverpool, 20 years of dominance followed by 20 years of futility.

>I'd say Chelsea looks a bit better too and they're supposed to spend big in January

Reminder that, since Wolfsburg isn't in european competitions this season, Draxler and Rodríguez are up for the taking in January.

If they continue the levels of spending of the last few seasons I can honestly see them getting into financial trouble

Especially given that if they underperform yet again flocks of their "fans" will migrate elsewhere

>customers

Actually the spending they have done over the past few yeares is quite sustainable. United is MASSIVELY profitable. they are still working down a large debt that the Glazers incurred when they purchased them with a debt leveraged takeoever.

*sigh*

the level of intelligence on this board is worryingly low.

>sp
>sports board

Unironically so.

They won't be if they keep missing out on champions league year after year. They depend on their image of being a "big club" for current revenue, but if that illusion shatters, people outside Manchester will stop caring about the team. At least Arsenal has CL footy every year to justify their revenue

Don't think you realize how much money united make.

They're the masters of getting the most out of sponsorship deals and they have a shit load of them.

Underrated post

>Conte spending big

Oh boy cant wait to see Chiellini, Barzagli, Miranda, and Totti joining Da Blues.

>manure faggots already on full damage control
Top fucking kek

manure will unfortunately finish in the top 2 this season, if they don't start producing which they probs will I'm fairly certain they will be refballed to the top of the table

mark my words

*sigh*

>t. Hatters fan

If we Kept Van Gaal we would be better

wut

>MU is outta big 4
yes they will, why would you ask something so obvius ?