So why doesn't Cred Forums rate him?

So why doesn't Cred Forums rate him?

I rate him as a handsome male (no homo)

Because he still finds a way to finish behind Arse

His team has a wage bill half the size of Arsenal's tbf.

Spurs finishing behind Arsenal is like Stoke finishing behind Spurs or Liverpool finishing behind Manchester City.

just a chubby AVB desu

Why do yuro managers dress like models? I can see wearing a suit but its like they get their clothes right off the runway. Complete with scarves and other high end accessories. At least now that Bradley is in some masculinity will be added to the mix. Hopefully yuro players will respect a big stronk american.

He makes young English talent look good, if that isn't impressive I don't know what is.

European soccer is played outdoors in the fall and the winter. It gets cold, he's not wearing the scarf for the hell of it.

because he hasn't won anything and does what every Tottenham manager did before him.

>wearing a scarf over a $500 designer jacket

Just wear a big puffy jacket with the spurs logo and zip it up so it covers your neck

I rate him, but he's also overrated.

>le fat yellow teeth man

>scarves
>high end accessories
lmao, a scarf is a scarf burger, it keeps you warm.

>le throw away the EL to focus on the league only to lose both competitios man
a coward and a loser

Spee only rates failures

He's relatively new in the Premier League.

That's what he used to do, he'd just wear a track suit during games and a jacket over it. But apparently his mom started complaining that he wasn't dressing properly for games, so he decided to start wearing suits.

Also, when you're a millionaire, a $500 designer jacket is basically nothing.

>He hasn't seen Wongas big puffy jacket.

He threw away the EL to make sure that Spurs finished top 4.

>ut apparently his mom started complaining that he wasn't dressing properly for games

And he listened. Case and point

He won my heart

Because Elijah Woods was the real star of the movie.

This

Cred Forums is too young on average to have seen Rudy

I rate him as gay/faggot