FM 17 release ? November.
And remember, no pre-orders.

Thread Song: youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
Kitten Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37543139
youtube.com/watch?v=SzWtL8uL_mg
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782677328803557377?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
isport.blesk.cz/clanek/fotbal-1-liga-rocnik-2016-17/282144/cely-sestrih-brno-sparta-3-3-zbrojovka-srovnala-v-zaveru-z-ofsajdu.html
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37547545
oleoletv.one/oleoletvcom_page001eNolyEkOgCAMAMAXNViDy3cKomCANiwaf6-JxxlUE-KqNSq2jY0roGEccFZChY5OD3TABa4KJwnlXztzMxQj3FziBtZTksC5-iD1u-TyC5lWHUw,.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw no monty

Post your GOAT regens.

I'm planning on starting a little Villareal save. Is this a bad idea? It's just to kill time until FM17

>PNG
Either you didn't do it, either you've started learning. Could've had a question mark after "Pre-order" tho'.

Reminder there will be an FM17 game streamed live tonight according to Miles.
Be sure to watch and see how hilariously buggy it is.

He's GOAT opportunist. Scores like 5 goals when the main striker is hurt, and wins USA Young Player of the Year

when do u reckon the crack will be out this year?

cus if the game is the same shit as last year im not buying

If I had known how shitty FM16 was, I wouldn't have uninstalled FM15. Stay on your save and wait for the reviews.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37543139
Jersey btfo
>Every shit tier island nation trying to claim independence

>58% Pos to 42%
>26 shots to 6
>3-1 victory
Always amazes me how salty the AI is programmed to be.

>buying 17

coincidence?

>score go ahead
>take off shirt and get yellow
>get sent off in stoppage time
>it's revoked and the ref apologizes
Balo the GOAT

>tfw I haven't got any regens yet in my new save.
I thought in saving it as jpg just to trigger you tBh
>tonight
It's like they don't care at all about the asian market innit
I reckon the crack won't be out this year.

>tfw so shit at tactics
>absolute shit
>horrible, just horrible

thinking is clearly not for me, should've stuck to smashing things with a hammer

>should've stuck to smashing things with a hammer
Yeah, like smashing your player's heads with a hammer. If you're shit tactically you can always force them to perform regardless.

>Former Cameroon international Rigobert Song is in hospital after suffering a cerebral attack, a member of his family has told the BBC.

>The family member also said the 40-year-old was "unconscious" when he was taken to Yaounde Central Hospital.

Aw I always quite liked him

>Rigobert Song is only one of 2 players to be sent off twice at the world cup
>He is the youngest player to be sent off at the world cup

how do i kill myself and take bob bradley with me

bomb the liberty

wait, what did he mean by this?

tbf I think Bob Bradley might do a decent job but it is fucking ridiculous to sack Guidolin right after a difficult run of games where Swansea performed fairly well and bring in a new manager who might undo all his work just in time for easier matches that would probably have been won under Guidolin.

Will Big Sam ever recover?

They will stream a game of 17 tonight presumably. Already mentioned in last thread and near the start of this one.

>bob bradley
>doing well
He has an amazing track record of taking teams who should be doing well and doing ok instead of well.

Will FM17 Pulisic be able to win the 2026 Balloon Door?

>According to his 2008 biography, Carra, Song's former Liverpool teammate Jamie Carragher claimed he launched a deliberate hard tackle in a practice session against the Cameroonian player because of the latter's perceived mockery of Carragher's defending. "Song walked on to the training pitch with a smile on his face. He was limping off it with a grimace an hour later. The first chance I got, I did him. Never have I hunted down a 50–50 tackle with greater appetite. 'You're not fucking laughing now, are you, you soft cunt?' I said as he hobbled away."

>if I write in an authoritative tone, maybe people will think I know what I'm talking about

No, but FM 17 Jack Harrison will when he gets bought for nothing by Manchester City.

No. Sterling will.

>Professionalism: 1

american tony pulis with a squad that wants to play football desu

Never trust a person from Cameroon

Oh come on my man. I know you like to defend your team, but the fact that they played 3 good teams doesn't justify some of their performances in the other games.

They were the worse side at home against fucking Hull (!), very bad against Leicester (who are nothing more than a midtable club), and they sucked dick against Southampton as well.

Swansea literally had two good games so far this year - against a hopelessly bad Burnley side, and against Liverpool. They'll probably improve because they got 3 out of the ~6 hardest matches out of the way already, but they were still shit. Teams like Watford had it just as hard so far, perhaps even harder, and managed to look much better than Swansea who are simply leaky as hell.

that there is some FLUID analysis

what does "trb" stand for ?

Not Macca, neutral here. I do think Swansea had started to look better. Not saying Guidolin was the man for the job long term but seems pointless sacking him now with performances improving and some easy games incoming since Bradley will probably change tictacs considerably.

You need to come up with some new lines m8

tactical regen battles

two real bastards

>this octagon
I'll probably have to divide his Communication by 5 until he learns French
shame about the aerial ability
you need to do new maymay spawning things, instead of coming round once a month and bitching about FM16

We are the Tactics Review Board

Bradley will do this

Llorente/Borja
Montero/Siggy/Fer/Routledge
Taylor/Amat/Fernandez/Naughton
Fabianski

and all the Swansea fans who realise Montero has been shit, Cork has been our most underrated player and still wish he had any fucking good wide men will cry as we lose to Stoke because we keep trying to get mo barrow to run fast off the bench and crash in to stronk defenders

Bradley was the endgame ever since Americans bought Swansea. All Guido was supposed to do was keep seat warm. The losses just expedited the process because "Muh league positron"

hmm will keep that in mind

so which one of you is right ?

its actually Take Rooney Back

There's no wrong answer. But the de facto is TRollBall

played a bit of fifa, already bored, now back to fm

I think the only good reason to get fifa is to pass time with guests you have over

I play fifa with everyone that comes over cos it means I can chat football without being too forceful

this shit is taking too fucking long baka lad
just because of the fucking journey who gives a flying fuck why the fuck am I forced to download 20 gb of cutscenes

>Going full pleb

>982.73 kB/SEK.

art...

I know, I know. The most expensive internet provider that we have in Germany is literally fucking me over by giving me 1999 tier internet speeds. I'm already in the process of terminating the contract prematurely and I'll get better internet in the next few days/weeks

Too many Turks stealing the bandwidth

Well fuck me then. If I'm over 550kbps I'm fairly happy. And I'm the suburbs of Paris mind you. It's almost easier to have better bandwidth in the middle of the countryside. No fucking kidding. The government believes there will be optic fibre in the vast majority of this country in the early 2020's. You fucking wish.

>tfw Ireland is absolutely killing Europe in internet speeds

Well, I'm from Frankfurt (arguably the most relevant city we have together with Munich) and this is the shittiest internet connection that I've seen in 2016. The download speed might be tolerable, but 350 kb/s (which is 44 kB/s) in upspeed is just fucking awful. it regularly (like, once every hour for a few minutes) drops to below 100 kb/s in upspeed, and when it does I cant even browse because my browser's requests dont go through. I also lag like a madman in CS whenever that happens, my ping spikes from 50 to 300-1000. its awful.

I absolutely love it when a player has a nice clean career history. Must have:

>At least 4 years at each club
>Plays at least 2/3 of every game every season
>Only plays for one team per season

My boy Ben nearly did it except for that blemish between Bournemouth and Valencia. Shame, really

Meant kBps. Not used to bits/Bytes: Byte is an Octet here, the etymology is fairly obvious.

Not pictured: they years (literal years) we've been phoning to the ISP to fix the line because it would randomly disconnect when more than one computer was connected. Now it somehow works. Well now I'm the only one consistently using his PC too...

Wew, and i thought that my internet speed was trash. I get 5 Mbps D/S on a good day. Hope that d/s gets better for you. I sometimes know that feel and it's disgusting.

I like cancer histories more

>spanish
>no B team shenanigans
That's really not that cancerous

hmmm

F

maybe we'll ultimately have to move to 8ch like that belgian fag wanted us to.

>literally every board but the Cred Forums family, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums gets killed
>Mandrama back in Cred Forums
Truly we are at the precipace of the golden era

It was an ausfag

It's a brave new world.

Why is Brenny Rodgers so hilariously incompetent in FM16?

15 minutes until the supposed FM17 match lads

who cares

when was he not IRL?

He was brilliant for Witney Town mate.

Thanks, Miles.

why does it begin at 0-1?

what a fucking let down that video was

I'm not paying for this trash.

Why the fuck are the players playing like they're in water. The time dilation has gone even more retarded

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>this level of ass licking

>0:57-1:07

excellent passage of play

bravo

I do like the new camera angle tbf

It's better looking than the previous ones, but still ugly and slow.

It's a replay Morz.

I think they don't want to show us the first goal for some reason.
Like for example it was a FM-esqe GK fuckup or something like that.

Haha, jews. $10 off when I would've paid full price?

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782677328803557377?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I would love to see a graph of Shkrelli's character development.

>that fucking grammer

"Osbourne has singled out Philip Milner as possibly one of the best players of his generation"

Get the fuck in lads

I think it is more helpful to write like that to non-english speakers because then you're on their level of not really making sense

Never sure why people get so excited reading that, I'd say 50% of the time they're still shit and 40% of the time they will be good to very good but not a GOAT.

but does it have 2d?

Is he still getting payed to say shit like this?
Cus the match engine looks the same to me

Yeah, Milner a shit. Flairy winger.

>No Watford logo
Trashed.

As a motorsport fan, I REALLY want to be excited for this game, but I cant. All I see is the mobile game (which was alright i guess) with pretty graphics.

I pre-ordered like a good goy because they originally stated release date for early September and I thought it would bridge the gap to FM17 but then they delayed it and looks like they'll come out about the same time annoyingly.
I think it does look decent though, p sure there are a few more things than were in the mobile version and might be pretty fun but I'm totally a pleb when it comes to motorsport so I can imagine it may well be disappointing for a hardcore fan.

For fucks sake

fugg they paid 53m for it when he was 16

>Sparta Prague's goalkeeper said "women belong at the stove" after a female assistant referee failed to flag an opponent offside during a league game.

>Tomas Koubek, speaking after Sunday's 3-3 draw with Brno, added: "Women should not officiate men's football."

>Injured midfielder Lukas Vacha, meanwhile, described the official, Lucie Ratajova, as "the cooker".
Women btfo

she should retire

after remembering England's 2nd "goal" against Germany in Seth Efrikuh (a shit linesman not keeping up with the English attack stuck with me), I really doubt women should be allowed to referee on the sidelines

Still angry

isport.blesk.cz/clanek/fotbal-1-liga-rocnik-2016-17/282144/cely-sestrih-brno-sparta-3-3-zbrojovka-srovnala-v-zaveru-z-ofsajdu.html
It was from a corner and glaringly obvious.
You can see it in that vid about the 4:20 mark

>Women btfo
more like shit refs btfo desu
if a woman is good she would not receive any complaints
when any ref makes obvious fuck ups they get told never to ref a pro game again, retire, get glasses, etc.

Is it too early to pronounce myself the greatest manager of all times?

Where's your consecutive champions league titles?

>2022
>Not even in the CL

Would sack you desu, Mitch tier

insulting desu

awful shopping desu
also the filename not being CaptainMitchSparrow is a loss.

I would never spend so much energy on mitch. This was done in 5 seconds in paint.

If it was SI themselves making the game I'd be very inclined to preorder. This feels just like reheated mobile garbage.

it's pretty clear desu, because 2 minutes in ps and it would be good

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37547545
>Fifa president Gianni Infantino has proposed expanding the World Cup finals to a 48-team tournament - a larger number than his election promise.

>The Italian suggested 16 of those teams would be eliminated after one knockout match - before the group stages.
Somebody stop this madman

>travel halfway across the world
>lose one match and go home

why is he president again

>Investigate corruption in sport you don't care about
>President gets taken down
>End up with new president even more clueless
Thanks America

Don't look at me, all I can do is complain.

We're going back to the 1930s

Sorry I'll tell him to reconsider.

Well there goes my wonderkids career before it even began.

Can I get some F's please.

bloody hell

You've reached the karmic point where the powers that be don't want you to develop GOATs anymore

YOU'VE PREORDERED MY GAME, HAVEN'T YOU user?

>the grass

what a massive pussy

smug suribro when?

Buying it for the grass desu.

worth it

>20 pace
>white

hmmm

>positioning
>vision
>decisions
>concentration
>OTB
>marking
>long throws not 20
>wasting CA on heading

>marking 10

wouldnt take him

hey lads
what's the best way to come out of a mid season drop?

Let a better manager take over

holiday for the rest of the season

get sacked

wew

thank you this photo has cheered me up immensely

Alright my autism made me make this.
Groups onward is exactly the same.
Hope it's somewhat readable.

> Lyn fc
> get succesive promotions for three years
> stuck in relegation battle for three years, no good players will join semi pro team
help someone please im losing my mind

you deserve it for falling for the meme

Im glad

is the 4-4-2 diamond any good on 16 lads?

don't bother with narrow formations in 16

unless your backs are absolute GOATs, enjoy constantly conceding from crosses

No, because crosses are OP as fuck.

Play wingers and wing backs and a big lump.

Its not great, but ive played it when my wingers are injuried and it's functional, need some decent fullbacks, but as long as thats covered youre golden.

I got professional status in my third season, need to spam ask the board for it.

I know I'm really late here, but

I'm outside a 100k city.
This company shares the market with one other company and it's not by any means a competition between them, they run almost identical packages that get updated once every 5 years or so. The tv and phone portions are absolute cancer but the internet isn't bad. No data cap, no throttling beyond a certain amount, no letters about my torrents, downtime is almost never and if it's not following a major storm or something understandable we usually get a discount on the next months bill.
Have had it as high as 100mb/s in both directions very late at night, but it has never been lower than 80 mb/s which I believe is what I pay for (except during outages following major storms, which hasn't lasted more than an hour or two)

Yes, just make your FBS WBs, and you have goat possession after youreading wing back crosses it in for the instant FM16 goal

How do I stop the board and media from complaining about my lack of direct football?
I literally have passing set to "go route one"

thanks lads
change philosophies

Play narrower

Why can't I offer contracts with normal wages to some players. Pic related is a winger I want to sign but even up at key player status it doesn't let me offer him more then what a guy on a youth team would make.

>Payroll Budget Remaining N/A

It would appear you don't have a payroll budget, la

>butthurt bbc pundit argues that Ryan "I stand next to the coaches" Giggs would've been a better choice for Swansea than Bradley
I'm the first one to say Bradley shouldn't be there under these circumstances, but seriously? Who the fuck cares, just let the guy manage a game. There's more things to nitpick, like literally having no int'l manager

Yea figured it out right after I posted. Sold a guy for 25 mil and put some of that into payroll

my 5 star potential player just got downgraded to 4.5. he didnt get injured or anything. all he was doing was being tutored. is this normal to happen as a player gets older? hes like 22

More than likely he learned something that costs PA

he didnt learn any PPMs (in fact i had him being tutored while trying to unlearn a ppm he learned previously from the same guy... guess what happened kek) and his weak foot is still listed as weak, so i dunno whats going on

that's not how it works user

either your scout changed his opinion, his aging now restricts him more, or your scouts idea of what constitutes a 5 star player changed.

Let me elaborate on that last point:
A 5 star player at Celta Vigo is a solid player for La Liga, someone who will probably earn some international callups but not be a superstar or focal point of any strong team.
A 5 star player at Barcelona or the Madrids will be one of the 3 best players in the world, a man who will make wages comparable to Celta's whole wage bill, and who top teams are built around.

So, if your team has transition from a midtable team to a European giant over time, it is quite likely that your scout no longer sees him as a 5star pa player despite rating him exactly the same. The top level has just increased relative to your squad.

yeah thats what im thinking, maybe my club rep has increased thus the scouts/assman increased their standards over whats a 5 star player. i just managed to qualify for the europa league for the first time ever

>tfw baloon door winning winger is starting to decline
>at 28
Time to put him to pasture

Austria stronk

My one regret was not renegotiating Valentino Lazaro's contract to get rid of his buyout.
Fuck you Orlando, I'm glad you got relegated.

F

Benfica BTFO

>Affiliate club in the same division
why is this allowed?

Bahahaahaha
Now they are bitching about my pitch.

Idk. they are affiliated with Porto too.

>that speed
I have a less than 1/10 of that here in the centre of the capital. And I'm still faster than 70% Indonesian.

I know, I have 5Mbps and I'm in Mexico City. Really, the only time I've been butthurt about any Trump comment until he said that the US was becoming a third world country, any idiot that believed that should be sent to Iztapalapa for a week.

lads, do i go the fish or the kirby?
>inb4 3000hrs in photoshop

I remember when I was 14

Whom else rooting for Feyenoord?

Found this gem in an old reaction images folder I just dug up.

>When you see it

>Braga 1st

Miles what are you doing

>Miles what are you doing
Making the grass look better

La Liga is decided on head to head m8. GD comes after

At least in my area, he's right about the bridges needing to be replaced. That's mostly just because they're 70 years old and were designed to last 50, and we have one of the harshest winters in the country.

That is about all he's gotten right in my mind though, he has said a lot of things designed to scare the average voter but not a whole lot on how he actually plans to make things better.

>tfw mindgames pro

How would a footballer with prosthetic legs work?

Not very well.

I feel like if you give him golf clubs for legs everything would work out until murder ball starts happening

only way is to have them with springs and sub him on in the 81st to outjump everyone for corners

Phil to boycott Virgin when?

when did we get a /vip/ board

Literally since about an hour ago

>FM Mobile confirming they will have 2 new playable nations this year
I mean I assume its just two that were available in regular FM but not in Mobile before but I like to hope they will be two completely new ones that they will put in regular FM too because why the fuck wouldn't you?

Check out world's first division so far lads.
>Schalke

>money is tight
>better make even more boards to manage

but that's not an issue since they manage it for free and since it definitely won't be an image heavy board it doesn't significantly increase bandwidth usage

They'll soon start removing threads until /vip/ is the only one there is, and only the people that buy passes will be able to post in 4chin.

Its for people with passes only so maybe he is testing to see that that sort of thing works then you might see all the boards shrunk significantly but with vip areas for people with passes that will be larger. Not convinced that would definitely work but if it makes more people buy passes then it'll fix the money issue.

>this penalty shootout

Kosovo will be newly playable, right?

>0 ccc for both teams after 120mins

must have been a fun game to watch

Play the Soviet Union, it's fun

No. Miles has already confirmed that will not be in, told some guy who asked specifically about it to make it himself with editor

I played anti-football.

>fucking international week
>have to watch either FA cup qualification or Bananarama national league
seems like Solihull v Southport will be streaming, at least

oleoletv.one/oleoletvcom_page001eNolyEkOgCAMAMAXNViDy3cKomCANiwaf6-JxxlUE-KqNSq2jY0roGEccFZChY5OD3TABa4KJwnlXztzMxQj3FziBtZTksC5-iD1u-TyC5lWHUw,.html

one for the deep purists

how do i ? Is this a db i can download

Just found out why one of my players got downgraded from 5 stars to 4.5 lads

feels good

i hope you preordered my game, user...

>Expanded World Cup receives Scotland assistant Mark McGhee's approval

>Nations that struggle to qualify for the World Cup approve of the World Cup having more teams qualify
I am shocked. Shocked I tell you.

>48 team World Cup
Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off

What the hell is going on in here?

It just pointless. Why make qualifying rounds a part of the WC? Who does that benefit? I mean sure you can mix and match the confederations which is kinda nice but outside of that it just seems a massive inconvenience for everyone.

PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO PRIETO

What about him?

federations will have the illusion of participating while everyone just tunes in for the last 16 as always

Remember how shit the Euros were? Now imagine this garbage every 2 years

He just shares name with a certain Tenerife legend.

part of the reason was the retarded number. 16 is fine and 32 is fine but 24 is a retarded number. Because of it, some groups had literally an easier way to the last 16, nobody cared if they finished first or second and you could qualify ith 3 draws

how long will i last lads

You'll lose to Den Bosch

I haven't played a FM since the 2011 version. Normally they had one good followed by one bad. I'm thinking about getting back to play FM, so was the 2016 version a good or a bad version? Should i buy this version or wait for next year?

mainly talkin about clean sheets desu

just pre ordered fm17

FM17 will be out in like a month. And the beta even earlier than that. Just wait for that.

Reckon Roda JC should put one or two past you.

That's a really nice run you got going on there. Another CL win coming up?

Meant to
Bad choice desu

probably yeah

anyway my clean sheet run got ruined by this shitty no name club, i guess i still have my league run

This will be the fourth time the club gets sold. I have never had this many takeovers in a save.

Me too user, it looks to be the best edition yet! The new camera angle looks like so much funa nd have you seen that grass?! Unbelievable how SI can just keep making the game so great every year!

what is wrong with fm17?

Nothing. It features great new features such as grass.

And a new camera angle!

Nothing just they're releasing the features quite late this year and although SI have revealed a handful of very small features they have all been extremely underwhelming so of course the meme until full feature reveal is that it is confirmed for terrible. Which it may well be but not entirely fair to judge it now.

Do you have Ligue 2 loaded?

Yes.

Everything

Is the crack out yet?

>32 is fine
32 European countries
Why even have qualifiers

>Why even have qualifiers
yeah you would say that, Holland

>Announce no new features
>FM17 is the most pre-ordered FM ever
Is Mike a marketing genius?

its hard to believe people would actually do this

Nice banter there I must admit.

Pre-order a game in general or this specific piece of software? For both instances, I find the naivety (or outright stupidity) of people pretty much bottomless.

>suddenly the "all known players" screen is empty

wut. My only filters are "realistic transfers" and my own players

Scotland would just get even more humiliated when they fuck up qualification to an easier WC

lads seriously wtf

there should be like 250 players here. Tried reloading the save but same shit

Look if you haven't wiped the reports by mistake.

Try unticking "show realistic transfers"

>world knowledge 2%
either you fired or let go your scouts or you wiped the reports by mistake like Kareem said.

I've managed clubs in the past with such a shit reputation that you have zero realistic transfers show up first season.

yeah that's fine but now my list is full of Messis and Neymars etc.

I didn't change my Ass Man or anything. The hell is this

I had plenty of players here just days ago. I got promoted in my first season

I actually hired one more scout. Doesn't make sense

I don't even know how to wip reports. Can you even do that?

Just preordered fm 17 on steam

20% discount cos I've got the last four

I'm 28 years old - am I wasting my life?

>Just preordered fm 17 on steam

Stopped reading there.

Did you just promote? If so, maybe the players you had reports on earlier are now too shit for your scouts to make reports on, so they went obsolete and disappeared. This might happen if you are retarded and told your scouts to only search for 4+ stars players.
If this isn't it, then you definitely wiped your reports or they got wiped somehow.

>Just preordered fm 17
Stopped reading there.