SAN DIEGO SUPER CHOKERS

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000714689/article/mike-mccoy-furious-after-chargers-latest-blown-lead

>In the past two years, San Diego is 3-12 in games decided by eight points or fewer. In a league in which most teams hover around the .500 mark in toss-up games, McCoy's 20 percent win-rate in such contests protrudes in the negative.

>In each of the three losses this season, the Chargers owned a lead with under five minutes remaining and blew it.

>Mike McCoy furious

Wrong f word. He should be fired.

Mike McCoy is furious

Dean 'the Anaheim Queen' Spanos meanwhile...

Furious implies there's someone else to blame

Pagano. At least the offense is putting up points. Defense can't even stop anybody.

>mfw I was at the game yesterday and a gang of 10 saints "fans" left with 8 minutes to go in the 4th

Can't believe they drove all the way from Louisiana just to leave in the 4th

>thought it couldn't get worse than Norv
>they find McCoy

Unfortunately, McCoy is going to be staying in San Diego for the foreseeable future.
Fortunately, the Chargers won't be.

Why didn't you crown a pic of McCoy with the JUST cut?

Isn't the entire league 25-0 in situations thus far this season when teams have a two score lead versus the Chargers that are 1-2?

nice bruh. mind if I tweet this gem?

Even LT said they should trade Rivers so he has a chance to get a ring and the Chargers can get something to speed along their rebuild.

How the fuck has he avoided the chopping block this long?!

:0

are the Spanos really that bad?

haha you took my OC

here is a better version

Bad? Depends on who you're talking to. They are incompetent out the ass however.

Incompetent, greedy, and treacherous liars who openly disdain their team's fans and fault the city that made them for their own mistakes.

Yeah, they are up there with the worst of the worst.

Pic related: their jester lawyer who has bluntly told the fans they are the reason the team is leaving and tried to blackmail the city to give them 2 billion dollars because the Spanos' don't even want to be around non-rich people

And if you are wondering, yes, I am mad

Dude, Stop making them out to be Machiavelian. They're a pack of dipshits. They hire A type personalities to handle their affairs because they're too beta to handle them on their own. Then, when those A types realize it, they run wild because they know the only people they have to answer to won't take them to task. What happened with AJ is what happened with Fabiani, and almost assuredly what happened with Bobby Beathard as well. Want to know why Marty got fired? Dean isn't ballsy enough to recognize that things didn't go well when his daddy sided with the GM over head coach, and his A Type GM was telling him to fire Marty after the 14-2 season, so he did what daddy did and what A type told him to. The same reason he dragged his ass on firing AJ is the same reason he didn't fire Fabiani who was unable to get a stadium deal done after 14 years, and a change of city administration multiple times. At this point, Promoted Alex to President of on-field operations almost makes sense since Dean might not feel comfortable trusting anyone who isn't family at this point.

UUUU
It's a perfect fit, if you ask me.
Anyone wanna give him the eyes? That's above my level.

>20% win rate in toss up games

>blaming McCoy
this same shit happened under Turner and Schottenheimer

the chorgers are just cursed to fail

Night and day. People were pissed at Marty for having post season yips, but it was revealed that he left because he and the GM clashed, and Dean sided with the GM like his father had before him. Norv was poor production that declined from that of Marty, and McCoy have after a continuation of the production of Norv's last season's production, continued that decline, and looks to continue doing so this season after the first quarter of it.

There was a series of plays late in that game, third quarter or something, Chargers were up a couple of scores, and Rivers just kept dropping back and throwing. I didn't get it. I know good play calling would say when you expect a run defense you should pass, but all of the great teams don't let the defense dictate play calling and can execute even in unfavorable matchup situations. If you are in a running situation in the game run the fucking ball. Maybe then you won't have to kill so much clock at the end of the game.

We had one good coach in the past 20 years and they let him go because he clashed with the GM.

How can you let go of a coach that gave you 14-2?

We can't run the ball and Rivers with the short pass is actually one of the most reliable options.

Just remember that the first fumble was a run play. As talented as we hope Gordon will be, our run game is pretty shit.

Sad thing is you could say 2 in 25 and they both left for the same reason. At what point does Dean look at other successful franchises that effectively have the GM function as talent acquisition for what the coach (who is really the one calling all shots) is looking for, and not the way the positions have unsuccessfully functioned within the organization thus far.