Eternal /fifa/ Thread

12 year olds overpaying for mediocre players because squad builder challenges edition
pro clubs is really fun sub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEF4NSzQ2Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=-h7t8n_gWa4
youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI
youtube.com/watch?v=bdoZSsV2boU
youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s
youtube.com/watch?v=DRbgyG6a_eU
youtu.be/11NxwRme6HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The reward is a draft token, just spend the coin ffs

have 10K points

spend now or wait till FUT United when better packs are available (but player prices will be cheaper)

Anyone else having problems with headers?
Most of the time my players just control the ball with the chest or do not jump at all.

>buying the very same game with updated lineups year after year

thinking of dropping 130k on di Maria/Pastore/naingollan. thoughts?

>using superlinks

>there are people who are put off using this man because of his pace

This is in a 4-1-2-1-2 (2)

Daily reminder that

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is StevenF who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American

Is a fat retard!

Anyone else hoarding a league of players for when they release a sbc? I figured it's going to happen to all big leagues.

not really just playing games desu

Meant for

I am. Do you have to turn in a whole league to get the card, though, or just one team?

With sterling it was his team/nationality and a league team

I've got 80k coins. Should I just buy a bunch of non-rare players and dump them into the gold upgrade SQC and try to make an untradeable pack-pulled squad?

Ah, okay. I think I'll try to amass a German and Polish (if it's Lewandoski) for when Bundes rolls around then

Off yourself, tubby.

>It's this guy again
Fucking stop posting

Buy OTW Milik

Nah. I've got a stacked main squad so it could be fun trying to do an untradeable pack pulled squad.

why ask then u cuck go back to NHL

Reminder that Alex Hunter has been running roughshod on the PL and Gareth Walker is a smug overrated shit.

Danny Williams the true best friend.

Rude

>Trying to do the El Rondo SBC for a shite pack containing 1 rare
>Every single time I find a good cheap looking concept squad, half the players are going for 1000+ coins

New rule
If you're a retarded fucking child who is willing to pay in excess of 10,000 coins for a SBC with a reward worth far less, then there's a mandatory death camp sentence. Don't worry about the bus fare as I will pick you up in my corsa.

Fucking hate the people that play this game jesus christ

um is there anyway or any scenario in The Journey where you don't FUCKING PLAY 4-5-1 ALL THE TIME? I just want a strike partner.

>calling it a 4-5-1

>tfw when i invested 70k doing the city squad part of the sterling SBC and now i've 60k left

should i just pull the pin lads and do the rest of the challenge?

>As long as @MrAlexHunter stays a sub I'm okay with it. Def not ready to start.
get fucked Abdul Raheem I hope a fucking drone strike hits your village

>mass bidding on players to do gold upgrade SQC
>get banned from bidding on the market for 2 hours
Nice game EA. And yet you do nothing about the autobuyers snapping up cheap rare golds after being up on the market for not even a second.

>weekend leagues are friday-monday
>I pretty much work every friday through monday

O-ok

is this realistically obtainable by June/July?

Das it

>Sterling in a gold upgrade
Saved myself 12k but I'm seriously addicted to doing them, send help

Throwing non-rare golds in the gold upgrades SBC is probably the best thing to do with them, unless of course you have one that is going for crazy prices

I know the feeling lad.
I've had Aguero and Ribery in them so far. Keeps me thinking "What if I get (insert high rated player name)". Can't stop.

Obviously, you did the most expensive part already

>Fabregas is a walkout
lmao

What a boring credit card team. Also
>caring about fifa by june/july

they really need to do something about these fucking bots

>ea ban legit traders
>bots are still around
>ban coin buyers
>coin sellers are still around
This company is hilarious. We should be thankful they do anything on consoles though, PC is ravaged by cheaters.

Bros I packed a OTW Embolo

Hes bound to get an IF (2 goals this weekend).

I'm guessing I should be selling tomorrow?

Did anyone else just see the new Marquee Matchup SBC pop up but get taken down broken? I saw Saudi-Aus, Netherlands and Italy-Spain so check what those matches are and invest quick if it wasn't meant to be up yet.

It's there a ps4 pro club team? Sick of playing with randos

PS4 pro clubs when?

lel just got this from one.

XBOX CLUBS WHEN ?

I imagine it will just be players from those countries. Italy are playing Spain this break

Oh yeah, ok. I might try and nab all the Aussie strikers under 300 then relist them all at 600 in 2 days.

is opening packs worth it? or should i spent the coins on drafts/market

opening packs with coins is never worth it

He might get more informs in the future, so it might pay off to wait

Why only strikers?
Did you see the requirements?

ok, never cared about fut, this year it seems fine, even managed to win three times in draft, then i got shat on by some memer

Do the gold upgrade SBC if you want to spend coins on packs.

whats the deal with that anyways? it pays off well or what? like i posted above i know more or less jackshit about fut

I spent 65k on non-rare gold players today to try it out and got Lloris and OTW Mane. They're untradeable though but it's kinda fun to make pack pulled squads.

Whats the best formation so far ?

When should I sell, do you reckon?

Buy my Adalberto Penaranda for 9900 quick buy please rich boy.

He is never getting an inform so right now

I'm broke now nigga

Sent :)

>4411
'no'

I've spent 20k so far but I've got two well rounded teams. Might do another 50k, hoping to place in the gold for weekend league so I should make it back

>There is no way to cancel your action after you chose it as LT+RT no longer works
Great job EA. Why remove such a basic feature ?

You asked what the best formation was. It's 4-4-1-1 this year and in a month most teams in Div 1 will be using either that or 433(4).

I've done all the sbc s available and traded an much as possible. I've got 6 otw cards now but no idea how to make a team from them.

Gaitan (fairly good for hybrids I reckon, a fair bet)
Milik (what can go wrong?)
Giuliani & Alisson (unsure on these two, they're cheap but not if much use to me)
Embolo (guaranteed profit come Wednesday)
Sansone (already looks decent, but really a shot in the dark I know nothing about him)

Good investments? After any upgrades in the next week or two if I can sell them and get OTW Higuain I'd strongly consider it.

4-2-3 w/ 2 DMs is the GOAT 10 man formation

if i have a team on 82 chem and i play 10 games with them will the loyalty bonus raise it to 92?

If you really did, you bought the wrong one but you made someone in the world happy anyway lol

El Rondo was poss. I did it with players already in my club, and that was maybe 180 to pick from

Is there a PC Euro pro clubs yet

No, it was just gibberish, like %/Saudi-Australia/% or something. Obviously not programmed yet.

sp goats hello

Yes, that seems to be required for some SBCs, at least that's what I did. The ultimate was the only real challenge then I worked it out all of a sudden stupidly easy. I did

Drogba - Falcao
Bonaventure - Some Random - Monaco CM - Monaco RM
Monreal (I think, that Spanish arsenal player) - Mertesacker - Tasci - Spartan Moscow RB
Ter Stegen

Plus loyalty. Done.

nice one fella

Actually if anyone wants to copy I think it was a Monaco DM that I changed and Inan as the other CM.

Should I blow 20$ on the rare player pack ?? All those non rare player ;)

What are the requirements for that one ? I have some untradable players that I would like to use desu.

>have 12k and decide to use them on squad building
>use some of the rewards in other squad buildibg challenges and sell the ones that were kinda expensive (around 3k-5k)
>finished a challenge
>got 2 premium player gold packs
>in the first one got yaya toure
>in the second got pjanic one to watch

Feels good, man

Because of SBC, I have already packed
>Griezmann
>IF Balo
>Draxler
>Gotze
>Fahrmann
>Manolas
>Gamiero

just bought the game and its downloading, what the fuck is sbc cant find any explanation

Rate my squad, any suggestions?

also, pls no bully

10/10

>Le one league team
The games been out for at least a week and you clearly have enough coins to make a hybrid squad

Looks like literally every other team I face online.

>Slimani for that H/H and headers
>Musa for pace

No originality desu

Help me finish this lads, as cheap as possible.

best I've gotten in countless SBC's are fucking Toprak and Baines

Should have made it known that I play on PC, can't exactly make a new team. Besides, the majority of these players came from the packs I got with the game, shockingly.

>so close to 200k

yeeeeeeee

Why are games all made so shit fucking cunts can easily win? This body blocking bullshit and every fucking shot being blocked is such aids

pass faster to create space, it naturally gives you more time to shoot. means fewer blocked shots.

More like as soon as you score the opponent runs at your defense and they shit themselves and you concede after both your center backs run the same way and leave a huge gaping hole for them to score from

Kek based EA raised Stones max bin to 30k

Made a nice profit on that

no it doesnt when nearly everyone is park the bus/counter attack

How?

>Bought 10 Pjanic cards for 25k each as soon as the OTW cards where announced
>Sold each one for upwards of 40k each
who else here got that sweet profit

>no it doesnt when nearly everyone is park the bus/counter attack

oh it's possible, it's just an absolute bitch to do so.

you have to literally bait them into it.

SBCs, matches, and duplicate players from packs.

>Tfw have 360k
>Don't want to make a team because the market is going to crash soon

>record is 30-5-5
>100k in the bank
>two solid squads
thanks EA and anybody complaining needs to git gud

> he isn't using vardy rashford partnership
> I shiggy diggy

Probably delay. Having the same problems

r8 n h8

shit

Constructive criticism only please

Okay, make a less shitty team

That's not constructive

It's boring but it should play well.

>bait them in to it
kek are you still in division 10? no one brings out their defenders ever in division 4

kys shill

Manlet midfield

r8

Nice but where's Manolas?

built this team around OTW Mane, gonna upgrade Tonelli and Darmian to Clyne and Chiellini when I have the money

Why? Tonelli is OP

Chiellini looks really good and it means i'll be able to use handanovic in goal

>wanting overpriced players
>wanting a 20k gk when all gk's are so shit

holy shit the laggy menus and UI is so fucking frustrating

and sometimes it feels like it takes an extra second for the game to register my passes or shots

other than that i'm a big fan of the game though

how do people have so many coins already?

do you just do nothing but play fifa? did you buy coins/points?

I bought points because im not a poorfag without disposable income

I packed higuain, dybala and boateng.

Is he worth replacing tonelli with?

I got lucky and got Yaya and Sturridge from squad builders

I got Remy in a draft and he performed better than Greasyman, thinking about building a team around him.

Points are dirt cheap. Anyone who has a shitty McJob can buy points. I was just wondering if anyone was actually retarded enough to spend money on points.

>I packed higuain, dybala and boateng.

Based

Gold upgrade SBC squad is looking decent so far. Hopefully I can get an epl striker or someone that links with Gameiro/Aduriz.

Remy is GOAT this year definitely do it

>thinking fast food workers can afford to buy points
No they really couldn't

>Anyone who has a shitty McJob can buy points.
Someone with a mcjob should not be buying points if they earn £5/hr

You can get points for like $20. Quit being dramatic.

Which wouldn't be enough for a lot of coins unless they get unreal luck. $20 is also a lot for if you're making $10 an hour and have bills and other more important shit to pay for. Stop thinking you know anything.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Barbados-

>tfw Tevez is nowhere near the GOAT ST he was last year

RIP sweet prince

Atleast get Bellerin

madre ql 2bqh senpai

Sold my serie A squad for a massive profit.

Only 2 squads with packed cards now in rotation for fun

I have about 500k coins dont know what to do with them

in the 'catalogue' under the 'gameplay' section I redeemed all the historic kits and I thought it would be for the gameplay when I play my friends but they all showed up in my FUT and now im selling them.. will these show up in my normal games when I just play my friends 1v1 when they come over? Im not sure how to check because I dont know which kits I had before i redeemed them..

Buy a legend

pretty sure they appear in exhibition and stuff when you get to pick your kit. don't think they disappear from single player modes when you sell them.

PATCH WHEN
A
T
C
H

W
H
E
N

Is there a new serie A SBC?

t. Guy with full 23 man serie a squad

It's needed now tbqh

Yeah u can sell them in market, or quick sell. Same goes for balls.

no, just a loyal boy SBC or w/e

it's v easy to complete and worth 5k coins

so if i sell them they will still be able to be used when i play my friends at my house and shit

Prices are way too high at this stage. Was hoping the new player packs would drop some prices but that wasnt the case.

Both my new serie a and epl squads are packed only players

I paid 320k for Vieri. He was about that much at the end of Fifa 16. Legend prices are really low right now.

Yes.

streaming career mode testing out community sliders if the three of you that dont play FUT are interested.

twitch tv /tommytyrantinho gtfih fags

kys

The higher online season divisions are just grindfests where the ball is stuck in the midfield and players constantly foul each other without a call. Any time someone manages to get a good scoring opportunity it just gets blocked by the defenders even though they aren't even close to the ball. So fucking boring.

If the ausanon is in here that was complaining about CDMs and de Rossi

I switched to a 3412 with Parolo and Marchisio and they're actually better defenders because they get around more and win the ball higher up, cdms are fucked and have been for years

Market Crash when senpai?

Tell me about your most infuriating loss so far, guys. This just happened to me right now.

>Almost the entire game is in opponent's end other than his shitty attempts at counters that I easily snuff out
>Outshoot him 18 to 4
>His goalie pulls amazing saves out of his ass
>AI defense blocks almost everything else out of fucking nowhere
>I make two retarded throws directly to his players with my keeper, gifting him two goals
>^^^I did this because of the goddamn retarded mechanic that seems to say that the opponent will ALWAYS win the header if you just boot it up the field
>I lose 2-1
>Highly considered breaking the game

>Koulibaly isn't French anymore on FUT

Fug

I think its 3 of us aussie anons complaining.

Im switching to a 433 with all 3 mids able to defend and attack. One will get forward, one balanced and one stay back.

He's still fucking amazing though

Same user here. As a follow-up, I think I've decided to not buy a single other player until I've saved up enough for Neuer. Just once, I'd like to be the guy who has a goalie making amazing saves... fucking hell.

I'm very, very salty right now if you couldn't tell..

I'm sure he is but I'm working on a hybrid right now and needed a French CB from Calcio A.

these niggers need to fix the servers

That would be fucking retarded

Heurtaux

i've only packed him like 16 times already.

Neuer is probably shit like last year.

I thought a bout using him but decided not to. I like the back line I just put together though so I'm not worried about it.

fuck it gonna buy a bot

pc is fucked anyway

Really? I never owned him. Who's the "best" FIFA keeper... De Gea?

Any /fifa/ clubs around yet?

There isn't one, your keeper either plays like a GOAT or plays like shit, the game is scripted shit

Diego Alves and Asmir Begović were fucking God last year. Samir Handanović was also very good.

blog has a club up scouser

They're all the same.

>tfw paying 10k for someone who will be discard value in 2 weeks

No player is worthless anymore thanks to SBC's and the retarded playerbase

what are SBCs?

SBC = Stupid Black Coons

>tfw destroy a full Bayern team on Ultimate Team that has Boateng and Hummels

Why is this man so pure.

Squad building challenge's
Are you 14?

He has the worst stamina I've ever seen on FIFA

His stamina isn't that bad for me. I barely run with him, though. Verrati seems to have the worst stamina

hernanes is the worst. his stats are solid, his free kicks are great, his long shots are great, 5* wf 4* skills, but he gets gassed by like the 60th minute every game

Totti was dead by the 30th minute when I tried him out, must be because I'm a high pressure abuser

Yeah just don't run with him. I play him as a false 9 in a 433 and I get enough pressure using my wingers along with marchisio, verrati, and de rossi. I couldn't use him as a CAM otherwise

What does the Green or Blue dot beside a players position mean?

>its the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is StevenF who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American

what are the best sbc's to do? most of them dont seem worth it.

Anyone else excited about the weekend league? Really looking forward to seeing what prizes I can win.

I am but I'm worried that it'll be a giant sweatfest.

No because it's gonna be a sweatfest and I know I'll get annoyed

It will be but totti will win the day

ayyyyy

I need to move Del Piero up to striker and try Totti out at CAM.

Ousmane Dembele with Deadeye has been fucking incredible now that i've figured out how to use him.

>8 games
>6 goals
>2 assists

absolutely wicked shot, runs with the ball faster than he lets on, and his dribbling and passing are brilliant. tempted to buy one of his OTW with the 220k in coins i have.

>runs with the ball faster than he lets on

Probably because he has the speed dribbler trait breh

true. i always forget about traits.

just checked out Firmino and QTinho and they can be absolutely filthy with Hunter chem.

t. roberto barbosa

Just packed regular Oblak from a SBC, should I sell him or keep him for the future? Only 6.5k coins atm

If you havent dont the Journey, DONT.

Its so fucking bad. I used to shitpost about not wanting to play as a nigger, or not wanting to just be able to do EPL. Nothing matters. Wether your score 10 goals a game, or get Fs in training. Whatever you choose, same storyline applies. Choices like what position you want or whether you're a dick to the media, same storyline happens. The fact that you cant skip cutscenes. They give a 3 minute cutscene after a loss just because, having no storyline. "Oh what a tough loss...cheers mate we'll get em next time". The announcers just say your name 1000x a game for muh storyline. Oh heres alex hunter on the ball. Alex hunter scores. What a storyline Hunter is creating. Just like his granddad, Alex Hunter scores. And the rewards? 4 FUT loan players, and a 75 OVR Hunter card. Absolute trash.

Autism

No, cause I lost in the finals on pks and still haven't qualified ;_; only thing I was looking forward 2 and I can't even get in XD kill me

how long do i have left to qualify desu?

Like 2-3 days? Starts friday I believe

>he doesn't have a Senegal team

qualified for the Weekend League with this

Current squad and having so much fun with it.

Only change im going to make is replace de rossi with Nainggolan and get the SBC Jonas

rate it

forgot the squad

Yeah, buying the fastest players I can for it

Tonight has left a bad taste of this game in my mouth. Every game was like the player chugged a Few red bulls. Sprinting everywhere and sliding. Pls bring back the fouls from 16 to counter this high pressure.

Fouls are broken on this game

thinking of risking 50k on upgrades. Y/n?

Thinking of buying Payet and Mahrez, roughly 40k each

Thoughts on price drops? I think these two will be getting a lot of In forms as the season progresses, so it might not be a good investment.

I think it's 7 leagues, 9 nations, 82 rating, 92 chem, so just do Striker, Winger, CM club link. Lb, cb club link, cb, rb club link, make the cha the same nationality as the keeper then any random 3.

>picture of screen
>not taking a screenshot

Why do fags do this?

Tonelli is based Italian, so even if Manolas is faster I would never put a greek freak in my team over a paisan.

Buying anyone right now is a bad investment, let alone slow Prem wingers.

meant better not faster.

With hunter cards, they get over 90 pace.

Both beasts in their own right

Why do autists like you care?

>FUT Draft
>his Bale on fast break alone
>only two of my defenders back
>everyone running full speed back
>my two defenders run into each other
>he just keeps running straight and scores

I fucking hate this game

That's dandy, but when the novelty of Riyad "Premier League Winner" Mahrez has worn off, what will his value be? You're better off with a pacey shitter and deadeye right now surely.

>5* skiller
>4* wf
>Left footed RM, perfect to cut inside
>Finesse Shot
>Technical Dribbler
>Dribbler, Acrobat
>99 acceleration
>90 sprint speed
>90 finishing
>88 dribbling

Yeah nice novelty.

what's the deal with free kicks this year? I can score rather easily with some players, and with other players, the ball goes nowhere near even if their stats are better.

What if he just wants to play the game?
I'd go with Mahrez he's one of the best EPL RM choices

>unironically believing his stats actually increase that much
>overpaying for a player that can be easily replaced by someone a 10th of the price
Retarded

Then don't ask about investments.

He asked if it would be a good investment you whiteknighting faggot

Fight me irl

CHI

I was asking about in terms of investment. EPL ha good options at RM, Mahrez is enjoyable to use, but I'm worried about losing too much coin. I think 40k is a bit too high and he will eventually drop to 20k.

Give me some options please

This is my squad currently, from packed only players.

Just concept search it's not hard

Got Reus off a pack. Got a bundes team with 82 ovr, kinda wanna keep him. Wat do bros

Sell

What to do with the coins then, almost 200k

> there are people out there that aren't using a strike trio of rashford-vardy-hunter for ultimate meme power

Make a Pacey as fuck squad

What will your FUT squad walk out to?

youtube.com/watch?v=wEF4NSzQ2Zg

youtube.com/watch?v=-h7t8n_gWa4

>not using a Bundesliga team with based Bobby Wood up front

youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI

youtube.com/watch?v=bdoZSsV2boU

>no Kouyate

youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s

anyone mind building me a ~30k squad please? i fucking suck at building cheap teams

Sane has better standing tackle and passing and thats what I need with a pacy as fuck front 3 like that

pumped 40k into gold upgrades got fuck all. Should of just bought Smalling or kante

>keita is no longer spanish
what

hes been the best player on the team for me so far desu

him and Koulibaly changing nationalities really helped out

Is Alex Hunter's father a cuck?

How would he be a cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=DRbgyG6a_eU

Thinking about building a Harry Redknapp 11 as a >fun squad. Who should be important buys?

I'm thinking :
Crouch
Defoe
Niko Kranjcar
Frank Lampard
Townsend?

Help me out guys

his son doesnt look mixed

If the mother is black, the babys skin is darker.

I think VDV loved him so he can go in

this game is fun when you win

I just got done winning 12 games in a row after losing about 15/20 games the past couple days.

It feels so nice after that shitshow.

>Playing The Journey
>Near the end of the season, second in the league
>Some random woman comes out and starts giving a shit motivational speech while the manager just stands behind her with his hands behind her back
>An exact quote is "You could be the squad who broke the dominance of the top six" when da foxes just won the league the previous season

Horrible, I should have just forfeit every game to get done with this

*his hands behind his back

The only good thing I can say about this mode is the skill points/overall progression that it shares with Pro Clubs. If it still was based around accomplishments I would have stopped after like a game

>I know nothing about genetics I'm just a memespouting child

Fucks sake you've got a British flag on so buck your ideas up you cretin

How do you even defend crosses in this shit?

How do i stop my defenders chesting it down and giving it away for a goal?
Not had a problem with crosses myself

How much does it cost, roughly, to get that Sterling SBC card?

I've seen a few with it and I asked them if they buy coins and all have said no, so there must be some coin making method I'm overlooking?

do the challenges. use futhead. people post cheap squad making strategies all the time.

I have around about 250k overall and I haven't spent any money on the game. I've just done every SBC besides the "League and Nation Hybrid" ones and Jonas/Giovinco. Easy way to make profit, I haven't pulled a player over 10k from the packs but I got a bunch of people with 6-8k which adds up. Also, the 1k coins per match boosts from the catalogue helps

Most of my profit came from the web app though. I got lucky buying players like Stones for 2.5k and Mane for 5k, made a 30k profit just off them.

sim the rest user. do yourself a favor.
i cannot stress this enough.
its complete and utter shit.

m8 do the challenges for cheap.
i've made a lot of money that way. I kinda just started, and no extra money paid for packs, sitting on a nice 23 man Serie A team, and 50k with 30 items in transfer market.

I'm already in May, I might as well finish it now. It helps me practice skill moves at least, but yes it's terrible

>when somebody bids 3k for your literally who Silver Portuguese CM

this fucking game man

People are doing the Jonas SBC now that they have coins

I sold some random non rare silver from that league for 2.5k

Sold bronze MLS players for over 1k earlier. SBC really make he prices ridiculous for obscure/shit players

Same here, cross coming in and I'm spamming the shoot buttom, player tries to control the ball and the keeper just collects it

Are SBC gold upgrade cards tradeable?

Nope. Also not worth it. Don't fall in the trap

So I got this game since day 1. Played a bit of FUT. built me a cheap serie a team with decent players. But literally every single player has doubled in price. I bought Evra for 2k, and is selling for 7k right now. Thats just one example.

Would it be too crazy to sell literally everyone?

No, worth it though if you get lucky

Nah, I'll just sell them then

Another question: Should I apply chemistry cards to all my players or what's the deal with them in this version?

Nothing is the deal, EA released how they said they work so everyone is using them now to improve players

There's no downside to using them though?

No

There is though, basic chem gives boosts to all stats and you lose that.

>Have to go grind loyalty for almost every high end SBC

Getting real tired of your shit harry potter.

Just do the totw boost

do the TOTW glitch desu. saves you probably 90% of the time, and no W/D/L

>weekend league is actually monthly league

Even then it takes like 10 minutes

gentle reminder that Totti is the GOAT CF

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It takes place over a weekend, not every weekend, you div

U wot

Hey guys I'm going to start a 5pm daily league!

It starts at 5pm on 3rd of February and then will occur again on he 3rd of February 2018

I say it is a 5pm daily league as it occurs at 5pm during the day

t. EA sports

autism

I love having Marchisio on basic because it balances out his card so well. Would anyone recommend a certain chem style?

Market crash when?
I want to compete in the Weekebd League but I can't do it if every player rated 80+ is worth 6000 coins

LAAAAAADSSS

it happened agaaaaaiinnn

stop posting

How are you getting packs?

First post in this thread you autistic nob
Also packed OTW Stones yesterday

Now what do I do with them? Still sat in my club, stones goes for 50/60, looks like Kante goes for 120/140 ish

Considering selling one and getting that SBC Sterling

I've just been doing those squad builder challenges - the league and nation hybrid ones are the ones I got kante and stones from. The team cost me like 15k to build for Ultimate and about 6k for Hard

Bear in mind it was a ballache to build the teams and get the loyalty, but worth it

Pic related is my current team after playing like 7 games for starter coins and then just doing squad builders

Haven't spent a penny on packs
And yeah my laptop broke last week so I'm reduced to phone pics

yeah.......you should sell kante and upgrade your squad

might I suggest a squad led by Totti? c:

Totti is already in my other team, he was actually the first player I bought. Usually is every year

Skeptical about selling him as Kante gets a fair amount of game time and I can see him getting a couple of IFs so his price will rocket if he does soon

Stones I don't think will get many in forms at all, so I'll probably sell him. Don't want to buy too many players right now due to the inevitable crash

Kante isn't the sort of midfielder to get informs. He had the season of his life last year and still didn't get a single one

R8 my redknapp 11. Had to tweek with the defence a bit after I realised Freidel had retired. David James would have been ideal

>redknapp
>ashley cole
>joe hart

Ashley Cole as I literally think he's a proper lad. Hart for 84 rated was only 5k, didn't want to spend too much

>score a late winner
>dab on em
>hear him rage through the mic
Best thing about this FIFA desu

Ergh that's true

I just don't know how long to hold onto them for

Surely they'll rise a little once they're out of packs

>Corner
>CB jumps up and heads it
>Gets booted off the line by one of their players

Every fucking corner jesus christ fix this shit

dabbing ironically is still dabbing

And?

I...fucking love it

>For yet another year, FIFA has surpassed PES in glorious fashion, shifting many, many, many more copies than its rival.

Remember how every year everyone says that this could be the year PES beats FIFA?

FIFA 17 first week sales >40x more than PES in the UK.

>Yes. That is more than 40x more.

FIFA 17 sold over 1.1 million units in its first week in the UK.

Meanwhile PES 2017 can't hit 50k.

KEK

>ALL THOSE PES SHILL THREADS ON Cred Forums

>actually this hyped that EA won the soccer war

So fucking sad.

I not a fan of both but don't you feel shameful that you are shilling about a point and shoot video game that is a reiteration of the year before?

Truly pitiful, go read a book you pleb

packed di maria in a sbc

keep or sell? doubt i'll ever use a ligue 1 team after looking at the options

>tfw no David James Legend Card

You sound like a fucking moron

Sell him me if you go cheap enough

Who can realistically stop me?

best EPL players for 10k total?
2/3 minimum please

>up 4 to 1 against a guy who has Messi Ronaldo and Neymar

>suddenly lose connection to EA after the fourth goal and get the loss

This is the first time this has happened to me so far this FIFA. Can't be a fucking coincidence

How do you get money from SBCs? I thought the rewards were untradeable

I'm actually fuming. This guy has to be exploiting the game somehow because he was god awful and I suddenly lost connection to the server.

only the bronze/silver/gold upgrade challenges are untradeable

At what time do they usually reveal the TOTW?

3pm UK on the wednesday

Thankyou my commonwealth friend
He's literally gone bankrupt hasn't he haha

Alright thanks

PC market is so shit, haven't been able to find some players for days

Why the fuck does my pro look nothing like I made him look like during matches?

Are they silvers ?

>tfw just packed Arturo Vidal
>already have an untradable one from Gold SBC

well, at least i'm making back all the coins i spent on the Sterling SBC, and then some. gonna be a solid profit overall.

neat.

How much did the sterling SBC cost you, roughly?

under 100k because i've somehow packed a shit ton of Prem players from SBCs and other packs

Has anybody attempted to buy coins yet? Im going to on friday.

keep or sell Alisson otw? I have no idea what his situation in Roma is like.

Shit, you'd probably make a sizeable chunk of that back from the packs at the end

Might go for it, I've got the cash if I sell Kante

see ya, Lamela.

hello, Sterling.

yeah i'll end up making a lot more once i stop doing the Gold Players SBC when it expires in ten days and i just sell all my duplicates instead of trading them in for two rare gold players.

Lads I'm having a shit time on UT this year. All it usually takes is one GOAT to base a team around and you're fine - with that said can any kind user recommend the best player they've used on UT so far?

>in d2

>now suddenly disconnecting from games left and right

>easily winning two and one was tied at 0

That's three bullshit losses. Fuck EA man

Remy is the best striker I've used this year, scores every game

Totti and the CB partnership of Manolas and Koulibaly with shadow on both

Musa he's ridiculously good for me, 2/3 goals a game easily

There's one for the next two weekends though you dumb cunt

Rashford, seriously he's a god

You have a lot of free time on your hands? Not taking the piss but that's pretty quick to be getting to d2

You play the 40 games and they add t to a total every weekend you retard. Don't ever @ me again

>tfw played 160 games
That's without all the time just chilling in menus/doing SBCs and web app time

>people unironically paid 100k+ for a rw with a 2* weak foot
lmao

>being a NIGGER

Fucking kekers

Shooting far post across the body is OP, I've got sterling in my squad as LM and he's great. Can't afford the SBC though

Just make the 2009/10 Spurs team

Who?

>autism the post

Are you just pretending to be retarded or are you actually this stupid?

Sterling obviously

>koscielny going for 65K

JUST

He's getting an IF

I do actually lol. Only taking two classes while I work during the nights

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is StevenF who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American

>implying a RW with a right foot is bad in this FIFA

Shooting across the goal is almost a guaranteed goal pls get gud

friendly reminder sterling is Muslim

friendly reminder, the warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the finals

>doing SBC's
>packed Isco
>packed Koke
>packed Carrasco
>easy 30k just because Lel Liga
>mfw

could have sworn people were supposed to be better once you get to division 2

can't handle totti desu another 10 rating and hat trick

Oh btw this is me playing the CANADIAN AUTIST

Kek

Like seriously how do you defend on fifa, i swear to god they get thru my team so easily but when i attack as soon as i pass a ball in my side of the pitch they already have a guy running to cut my pass. there must be a fucking button im not pressing seriously

have a few tips:
-pass to the open player
-don't pass to the one you want to be open
-defend by moving your players around with respect to their natural position (think manual zonal marking)
-don't overcommit on tackles and blow past the player on the ball

What div?

This market is like when the iPhone comes out, and fanboys go to the store and buy the phone, case, new headphones, screen protector, warranty. And i'm just like yeah, im buying all that from China. Sure, I gotta wait about 2 weeks, but I'll get it for 1/10th of the price.

What was your team?

No Totti no party. Definitely my favorite player. The other one I liked in FIFA has been Benzema. I'm actually looking to use a team or player like Benz... God tier finesse shot. I want to go back to my old style where I would
>play from the back with CBs
>pass to Benz from those CBs or a goal kick from the keeper
>hold up ball and pass to wingers
>use pace to get to the byline
>cutback and pass to Benz
>finesse shot for the win

What team is best for this? In FUT, regular online season or even might make my pro like this

How I do this?

>This fucking market
>All this bots
JUST

thanks
10 lel just bought the game

>packed a 10k gold from all silver pack

did not know this could happen.

Totti is the GOAT Arboleda playing his back to defenders. If they give me a little of space I just turn and shoot. His shot is so OP that it could easily go in. He's also obviously the best passer you can get in that position. He's the perfect poacher in FIFA

>this guy trying to justify he purchased a game he doesn't like

The GOAT at playing his back* idk why my phone put that

AI does some borderline impossible shit on the hardest difficulties

>tfw opened probably 50 packs including sbc and draft rewards but still no walkout card

> people out there on this year's fifa game are not using the goat redknapp strike force of defoe and crouch

So I've got 120 cash

Should I do the Sterling SBC or no

THIS

>win fut draft
>2 rare packs and 1 normal pack
>highest player is slippy g
wtf man

no you fucking idiot

>did gold upgrade
>got slippy G as non tradeable

kill me

Also why the fuck does this one song make me feel like i'm walking through Express.
>"OOOOOOOOO"
>"AAAAAAAAAA"

Why not

I feel like I can make a sizeable chunk of that cash back from the packs you get

that Sterling is a non tradeable.
you also get a gold pack, mega pack, and a 2 player pack, and 6k coins.

Unless you're the worlds biggest Sterling fan, definitely not worth it.

4 goals in 2 goals for crouch, defoe 2 in 2. Godlike partnership

the hybrid league and hybrid nations sbc have been terrific, rewards wise.

why do i feel like league and nation is not worth it. no jumbo packs. ultimate reward is 10k and a jersey.

You get a 50k pack for doing the ultimate one tbf

Any cheap and decent teams?
I want to do a Serie A or Ligue 1 team

I did those and I made 200k profit

I did pack 2 OTW players though

wow i was reading the wrong reward. im dumb as shit. disregard that.

in rashford mode does your team always sign harry kane?

and what happens if you choose tottenham?

If you play winger/cam they sign di maria instead

Would you like to use Totti?

Are you a NIGGER? We dont give hand outs here, we arent the government.

Who /Bakambu/ here?

worth transferring coins to a second account to do the SBCs and hope for profit?

Hadn't bought fifa for the past 2 years. Goddamn these SBC's are addicting.

Ive spent like 4 hours on fifa today and I haven't actually played a single game

Yeah they're pretty more-ish

>first time playing FUT
any tips or at the very least links to get good or get rekt?

If you play at least professional offline and it's easy you'll walk the first 6 divs

Fucking Kovacic making me think he is modric

i play world class offline and have struggled on fut

nothing prepares you for ping pong football versus inter ya nan's team comprised of 90+ pace niggers

You guys must be bad

Defending is quite easy in this game. Get CBs with high strength and decent pace, put on the shadow Chem style. Have a strong midfield defensively and don't play like a dumbass.

No idea where you got I'm bad at from my post desu

How are people still replying to him?

It's not the gameplay I struggle with

It's the team build and what to do lol not going to spend cash just yet

Guess I'll stick to pro clubs for now

literally me.

knocked out leage, and hybrid challenge. doing the league x hybrid one now. although i think i will skip MLS and NOS ones.

Is the FUT draft worth it for 15k? Also would you recommend single player or online?

I misread your post v badly bc I'm in class shit posting sorry

Yeah in haven't done the league and nation ones. Done the league AND nation one though.

Don't think I'll bother with Giovinco and Jonas

Currently debating going for the SBC Sterling, dunno if it's worth the investment

It's worth it if you were going to spend it on packs anyway and more valuable at the start of games.
If you're confident you can win it do online otherwise offline for better pack for coin than just buying packs

Can someone please explain how to profit off SBC, or at least a link to somewhere that does
There's so many types and none of them really seem worth it but apparently it's the way to go, I just don't want another fifa where I'm poor

You profit from pack luck I did the kit one and got howedes in my pack so I lost a lot of coin

Swap Layun for Tremoulinas - that's the cheapest squad I've found for the Ultimate League and Nation SBC. Team cost me around 15k I think

The reward is a 50k pack, so even if you're very unlucky you should at least make that 15k back

I got OTW Kante from it so I netted about 110k profit just from that

You will need loyalty on the players in order to be able to complete the SBC, so look up the TOTW challenge loyalty glitch to speed things up if you don't know how to do it

m8 do them. im sitting pretty on 100k after a few days. obviously pack luck is a factor. i havent packed Ronaldo, but a couple of guys who went for 10k.

pls

this was my team btw

Looks expensive

How much did you spend?

What's the worst walkout you can get?

He's still good m8

youtu.be/11NxwRme6HE

Probably 80-90k really. Marchisio is the only real expensive one. He's worth 60k. Team could probably be built for 50k if you replace him with Nainggolan. Shit, maybe even putting on Jorginho or someone similar could make this team work for only 30k

Buffon

Muller or Dani Alves

i have concluded that you're a fool for playing on pc without cheating

anyone here used futbot? is it worth it?

Nigger

The chemistry's only 91

tell me

why is totti so elite

Nevermind ignored loyalty bonuses

not bad

should i sell now or later

Later

Back to /asp/

>have 2 cdms
>one spends the game as an auxiliary winger while the other goal hangs
>both are instructed to stay back during attacks

shit game

Finished all the squad building challenges. Most expensive player that I got through packs was Smalling.

Still made a decent amount of coins but no big splash. Think I started with 100k and now I'm sitting at 170k

Can you post the others please?

Even Sterling?

>Buying coins
>Buying points

Can't regularly post so remember it this time

>das it mane

which is the SBC people are saying you need to do the TOTW glitch otherwise its impossible?