Oh, hey there guys. Did you miss me? It doesn't matter regardless, because I'm back now

Oh, hey there guys. Did you miss me? It doesn't matter regardless, because I'm back now.

Guess what that means? The entire NFL is fucked and there isn't SHIT you can do about it. Have fun watching me get my 5th ring, punks.

Von Miller>Brady

You don't get a ring for finishing runner up in the AFC championship game

>Implying the Broncos aren't gonna fall off later in the season
Even if they don't, they're gonna have to go through Foxborough in the playoffs and that's a death sentence. The Pats aren't losing another game all season.

>tfw Brady is going to the HOF and you can't stop him
>tfw you can call him a system babby but he still has 4 rings
>tfw he is going to be known as one of the best all-time no matter how much you slander him
>tfw he fucks his 10/10 wife everynight while you Jack off to hentai in your basement
Stay mad Cred Forums.

>they're gonna have to go through Foxborough in the playoffs

lmao

There has been an awakening.

Have you felt it?

>wife makes more money than him
>being a kept made

Beta bitch made nigga

I don't understand your logic here.

He's made hundreds of millions throughout his career from his playing in the NFL and endorsements, she's made hundreds of millions from her modeling. Even if she has made more, who fucking cares? They both have more than enough wealth to secure the next 10 fucking generations of their family.

Week 15 is in Denver buddy, that means Denver has to lose 3 other games while the Pats lose none.

Denver plays the AFC and NFC Souths.

Good fucking luck.

I can feel it. Balance is being restored.

first they were saying they didn't even need brady, then they score 0 points at home now they cant wait for him to come back. pats fans are a never ending comedy show.

And I firmly believe the Broncos will drop a game or two before then.

Even if they don't drop a game or two before they play the Pats, the Pats likely aren't losing any games up to the point and I believe they'll beat the Broncos in Denver this time.

So with that, they would both hold the same records and New England would get the higher seed based on the tiebreaker.

The only Pats fans who were saying that shit are falseflag casuals or shitposters pretending to be Pats fans.

Anyone with a fucking brain knows they're better off with Brady than with anybody. The offense looked serviceable with Jimmy G but he's soft and Brissett is nowhere near ready.

Any Pats fan that wasn't chomping at the bit since day 1 of the suspension isn't a true fan.

Literally who cares about this system babby? You know nobody rates him as even top 5

So of all the delusional things you could believe in, you pick the worst one.

Patriots have potential losses against:
Bengals, @Steelers, Seahawks, Ravens, and @Broncos
They will also choke in one of their Miami or Jets games.

Broncos have Falcons and Patriots at home, and then possibly 2 divisional games they could choke in.

This is Denver's 1st seed to lose.

Honestly, they would've went 16-0 if it wasn't for the injuries and obvious dysfunction after the Broncos loss, like seriously they onside kick against the Eagles, deferring in overtime against the Jets and resting and not resting their starts against the Dolphins in week 17.

The Broncos got lucky they caught the Patriots with those injuries last year, if they faced the 17-0 Patriots in Gillete, they would've gotten shredded.

we're looking at mostly the same team from last year, except with an even more motivated Tom Brady with upgraded offense.

Just face it NFL, you're done. Nobody will be able to stop this team once their deFacto leader is back at the helm, every game is gonna be a blowout or a shootout, and that includes the Broncos, I can almost guarantee that.

>they would have went 16-0 if it wasn't for what happened AFTER this LOSS
never. ending. comedy show.

>tfw you secretly drafted Brady in your fantasy league when he was at the bottom of the rankings and no one was looking

Who are you quoting?

probably you, considering you are butthurt.

kek

Butthurt about what?

I'm gonna make him give back our past

And broncos will choke against the chargers and chiefs.

And raiders too

TYBC

OP is literally posting last season's meme images when he was saying the same thing and Brady lost.

>I remember my 5th ring

Call me when you have six.

Remember 2014?

Statistically, it likely won't last past 3 generations.

Am I the only one who think Brady won't be back to his true form right away? Sure he is one of the best QBs of the modern era but he also had very few snaps in preseason and hasn't practiced it at all, he will be decent but probably won't be firing on all cylinders for a couple weeks

Ben has one legit ring.

That's what they said in 2009 when he came back from a torn ACL.

Only one of those belongs to Ben. SB xl was rigged. I mean the steelers probably would have won anyways but still.

He only missed 4 games.

When Brady came back after the ACL injury in 2009, we all expected some kind of rust, but he led one of the best come from behind victories against the Bills on Monday night football.

Brady defies logic.

2009 was one of his weaker seasons though

Incoming loss to the Browns.

I can't wait to hear all the excuses.

and they were right, he was noticeably slower. but luckily for him and the patriots style of offense that doesn't matter.

Yeah but he isn't coming off an injury. The extra rest and motivation will help him shit on the rest of the league.

As others have pointed out user 2009 wasn't one of Brady's best seasons. Not bad by any stretch but not his usual self.

>The extra rest and motivation will help him shit on the rest of the league.

He also hasn't been on a field for a while. Even at the elite level you don't resume perfect form after a long break, you need considerable practice.

This level of pats fans delusion is absolutely comical. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

>10/10 wife
You had me until there

I disagree, the Patriots as a team were basically in rebuild mode that year, lost several defensive starters and role players, and the offense was already figured out by other teams so it needed an overhaul, but Belichick also lost McDaniels so the offense lost a step.
Brady was getting too much undue pressure since they couldn't run the ball, turning them into a 1 dimensional offense where if you covered Moss and got Welker they were screwed.

All that, and they still went 10-6, And Brady had an above average year despite the return from the injury and everything else. I'd say that counts for something.

Post Brady memes please

yeah but 2009 was essentially sandwiched between his two mvp seasons, he was at the peak of his career at that point

Don't listen to him guys. He ain't all that.

>implying he ever stopped peaking

Last year was arguably one of toms best, considering who he had to work with and he's looking more mobile than ever.

>Tom Brady is almost 40
How...? It feels like it was yesterday he won his third superbowl...

>Brady will play at an elite level till 45

Feels good man

go look at his numbers in 2007 and 2010

and last year his numbers went down the toilet when he lost his supporting cast.

you're not seeing the big picture.

The 2007 offense was fresh, they just acquired several star receivers, and created one of the best QB-WR tandems of all time with Brady and Moss.

2010 was fresh, they just acquired the two most talented tight ends in the draft, and changed the offense significantly to suit that style of play

2009 was still using an old and busted offense from 2007 that got exposed in the superbowl, and Brady still balled out and set records despite his knee injury.

Yes! Finally, based Brady is back.

No he still played at a fucking elite level. Watch the game tying drive va the broncos in the regular season. Brady is the goat, he managed to do that with literally no one

>he beat a team that was 5-9 at the time

Wow. So much heart.

and lost he had 22 tds/2 ints in the first half and 14 tds/5 ints in the second half when his elite supporting cast wasnt there

what?
as far as I know at week 1 everyone is 0-0.

You gotta take into account the strangeness of the second half of the season, their three other losses were bizarre, the entire team transformed.

But Brady still made a comeback against the Eagles, but it was too late, and against the Jets until overtime where they deferred, and the Dolphins game where Bill couldn't decide whether they wanted to win or lose.
The second half was probably the strangest string of games I have ever seen as a Pats fan, and on top of ALL THAT Bill Belichick has a mysterious black eye, like what the fuck was going on?

Then Chandler Jones ruined his potential career in new england with the weed thing, like it was just a nightmare.

>quarterback isn't as good when his offensive line turns to peanuts and his wide receivers keep dropping everything

Huh. Color me surprised.

Any other quarterback would have done far worse considering Brady's circumstances.

Fucking this. Most of those losses are on bill bellichick and his cockiness. Hopefully he's come back down to earth this year

>Bengals
LOL!
>@Steelers
You mean Tom Brady's bitch team?
>Seahawks
They're not at the home of the 12's and their defense isn't what it used to be
>Ravens
Literally who? The Ravens haven't been shit for a long time.
>@Broncos
That's the only one that I can see.

And the Broncos have a fight of their own on their hands with the Raiders and Chiefs both being good.

Even if we lose in Denver we will still have home field advantages because Denver will lose out to the raiders and the chiefs. Falcons will also sneak out a win from them next week

>Still mad about a game from fifteen years ago

L M A O
M
A
O