/epl/

Previous thread: Saviour of Cred Forums edition

Currently on international break for FIFA World Cup Qualifying games

fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/matches/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_m_QgHs4oY
nytimes.com/2016/10/04/sports/soccer/bob-bradley-lands-premier-league-job-at-swansea.html?_r=2
skysports.com/football/news/12016/10605077/englands-future-a-profile-of-the-under-17s-involved-in-germany-victory
twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/783309233894940672
twitter.com/VirginTrains/status/783303494187057152
soccerlens.com/top-50-most-exciting-teen-footballers-2007/4258/
youtube.com/watch?v=EYFfq9tecHk
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37550739?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
clubelo.com/Chelsea
youtube.com/watch?v=XYZ6_n7Mpb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Oh boy I can't wait for the international break

Said nobody ever

this thread

fuck I was meant to type shit instead of this ugh

>de *dabs*

Is this Shkreli thing actually legit? He'd sort of be the perfect owner in a way.

this post

>Sosa used my post for the edition

Dunno how to feel desu.

Yeah. Check his Twitter. He contacted Hiromoot cause lol Hiro thought Cred Forums could make money SOMEHOW. Fuck knows how he thought that.

Though Hiro is a Jew as well, so he'll demand to be co-owner and makes a % of the income, but has none of the costs. so he makes money.

if we're going to have Cred Forums die, might as well have the biggest hated Jew in USA take over.

>Nigel Pearson's Derby County bust-up escalated after owner used DRONE to watch training

hmmm

he's an imbecile twat who's going to turn Cred Forums even more shit

>pay $500 to be unbanned
>image replies now cost $0.20
>pay $10/month for access to an extra board
>sit through 60 seconds of ads during the reply cooldown
>pay $25 to get someone else's post deleted
>pay $60/year or your ip will be revealed in posts
>refuse to do any of the above and your browser will be redirected to an fbi cp honeypot

yeah no thanks

>jannys will still do it for free

Did that melon ever leak that Wu Tang album

The guy is already rich, doing that would just make people leave Cred Forums and Cred Forums is already a money sink. He needs people to stay for any chance of revenue.

>there are people on /epl/ who have milk with their tea

>there are posters on sp outside of america and europe

GET OFF MY BOARD

AHHHH

I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO CHANGE

FUCK CHANGE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Raab losing driving rounds
Ah yes, nothing suspicious going on there.

Absolutely disgusting, innit.

I'm more shocked Katie Price has her own country

Change is good user

>Sosa
No fucking wonder these threads have turned to shit if that cunt's starting them.

What's the refugee situation like over at your end m8?

>tfw crush thats probably mutual moved far away
>tfw no gf

COME ON UNION SCORE A GOAL

>probably mutual

ultimate WEW

top doop

Is facebook, dare I say it, the kino of premier league discussion?

Facebook Nigerians are the best tbqh

Gabriel Ogar is right tbf

Yeah it's been like the longest stand-off in history between who breaks first and just goes for it. I guess she's not the only one that has a vagina, because I'm a fucking pussy. Now it's too late for at least a year, and who knows where she goes to next. Completely dropped the ball on this one lads. Again.

EXPLAIN YOURSELFS CANADIA

Khathutshelo is right about Matic desu

Kek, Celtic played a 13 year old in a Under 20s match.

>brenny's beautiful boy.jpg

Quarter of the population are refugees
Water shortage
Electricity and petrol prices rising
Beggars everywhere, even ringing my doorbell
UNRWA tents sold on the black market ruining the views in the valleys

Did they have no players or is he legit good?

He can't keep getting away with it.

A few players because of youth Internationals but not so many they would have to play a literal child.

kek

There have already been players in the football league born this millenium

>another dembele

they seem more intelligent than most chelsea fans here tbf

for some reason they still think matic is good and willian is bad

"13"

Are you personally for it or against it?

>Born in Liberia

>for some reason they still think [...] willian is bad
He IS bad

Is that even allowed?

For it. Just wish the rich gulf countries would pull their weight. If our poor asses can just about manage over 1.5 million refugees then everyone else can. Syria is completely unlivable atm

Cool m8. Lebanon also has similar numbers right? Despite being fucking tiny too.

>Just wish the rich gulf countries would pull their weight.
Absolutely agree too. Saudi Arabia is adamant that they've taken in tons of refugees, but no other country or organisation on the planet seems to agree. What's the general opinion on Gulf Arabs amongst Levant Arabs? Or is there a distinction drawn at all

I'm not sure if there's any lower limits for youth matches. Dortmund are playing a 12 year old in U15 matches.

They've taken in like 20k, which is peanuts

Gulf arabs all cunts. Rich spoiled extremist cunts who won the oil lottery and are slaves to western interests. They come to levant to drink and buy prostitutes. And also buy farmland to turn it into villa complexes. Nobody likes them, thankfully they're only here during the summer

People here also hate the levant arabs that go to the gulf for money. All they do when they come back is complain how everything is shit compared to the gulf

>Is someone under 20 even allowed to play in an under 20 match?

Good to know. Always see these videos on twitter of Saudi teenagers beating their foreign housemaids and it makes my fucking blood boil. Can't wait till their oil runs out, whenever that may be.

>this salt over where I live
Start your own /epl/ then

>mfw Canadian Soccer is somewhat improving
It's a start

a-a-am I welcome /epl/?
i'm new to soccer

I believe there is a minimum age limit for competitive U-21 football, 15 or 16 I think. Maybe it was a friendly game so there was no age limit either way

You can stay as long as you don't reply to 190

who is your team m8

Just say ">de gay" every once in a while and you'll fit in fine

Also don't support Arsenal, there's a general for that

make sure to dab a lot during your time here
I would ignore that second part, some arsenal supporters come to this thread too but expect a lot of shit talking between supporters of different clubs. Arsenal get a lot of shit but so do others, don't be a thin skinned bitch.

>no football for 12 days

FUCKING INTERNATIONAL BREAKS REEEEEEEEEEEE

I-It won't die! But how the hell did moot keep this place running? He wasn't even wealthy to begin with

dont try too hard like that dooping mental seattle guy

just bee urself

*dabs respectfully towards you*

He did DONATE OR DIE fundraising. Google it, I think that's what Cred Forums needs instead of this Pass bullshit

>1 donation drive for 15+ years
He was truly the hero we needed

are you a /lifelong/ Lesta fan?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_m_QgHs4oY

GOAT video

Rate my lunch lads

POCH!

Lay off the cookies lad empty calroies init

>what'chu talkin bout brendan?

kek

Not putting the cookies on the sandwich

What are you a fucking pleb?

I don't have a team yet. I only heard about the premiere league from the Leicester win. Who are the scumlords

The qt girl at my work dips her nuggets in a mcflurry.

It's 3:45

Unless you're Hawaiian

If Aguero carries city to win the CL, where does he rank amongst the greatest ever

that is never going to happen though is it

oh boy i can't wait for the international break

wait no more!

>International break affects Championship also

REEEEEEEEE END IT NOOOWWWWW

Quite low since he does exactly fuck all for Argentina. How people think he's anywhere near GOAT is beyond me

>That arse shake at the end

Wasn't expecting that

>Watching the whole trite
You deserve it lad

This would be cringey as fuck if she wasn't so damn fit. I want to put my coq on her chest so badly

We're saved lads

no idea who that is

been a webm for ages mate, that your first time watching it?

Shilled his unfinished autism simulator on Cred Forums and later became a billionaire from it.

sorry im not a man child, didnt know

Morning lads.

you did a really this job

this post desu

>Who are the scumlords

Chelsea, United, Liverpool, or Arsenal, depending on who you ask.

I fucking hate Spurred On. They're owned by this company that runs like 6 different "fan channels" and the black guy from that channel is actually a Man United fan. Girl is cute though

Jordan seems based as fuck. Would you recommend visiting? Wikipedia makes it sound safe/relatively uncorrupt

rip in piece 190kg

>Michael Keane in the England squad to replace Glen Johnson
Southgate choosing meme players now.

Glen Johnson out
Michael Keane in

who w/a/tford here

>liking a mercenary hoarding club

Swansea is your team now

>Lineker is filtering out all tweets with "shat" or "shit" in them.

bloke that half made minecraft then sold it to someone else to finish it

kek

so swanseas owners are the sort of americans that convince themselves that MURRICA is the best at everything lmao

on the other hand if swansea manage to meme their way into a decent season then boy are we in for some memeing from americans on Cred Forums

>Can only get 9/4 on Swansea being relegated

FUCK. I predicted they'd go down in August, why didn't I make a bet then >:(

>season long bets

boring af 2bh

Football back WHEN

>international break

Below ratking

think its more they know the easiest way to get americans attention is with other americans

>Own 20% of the club
>Not even told the manager is being fired

These new swansea owners seem like an absolute disaster

>Michael Keane in for the injured Glen Johnson
>The state of England defense

nytimes.com/2016/10/04/sports/soccer/bob-bradley-lands-premier-league-job-at-swansea.html?_r=2

>Not every response passed muster. The club’s American proprietors, Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien, were particularly unconvinced by the contender who could offer only the platitude that to come out of a slump that has taken the club to 17th in the Premier League standings, Swansea’s players simply needed to work harder, to run more.

lgtss
>giggs

Good, Keane is a pretty good defender.

>Swansea’s players simply needed to work harder, to run more.
Sounds like they interviewed Klopp

>flag
>opinion

etc

Cred Forums-tier thread

So batshuayi doesn't fit Conte's plan anymore... mmhhh what a fraud manager

Australia is Cred Forums

batshuayi is better than pedro and moses

yes Batshuayi is top 3 striker in the prem
easily

>So batshuayi doesn't fit Conte's plan anymore
Wait what did I miss? he played almost every game Chelsea played so far.

>he's not Costa, Aguero, or Kane
Hmm...

he's better than kane though

>Kane
He's finished.

Iwobu then

Not even /arse/ believe this. Btw I don't think Batty is a top 3 striker in the league.

>Notch
Who even plays minecraft nowadays

>juve isn't winning the champions league with higuain.
He's right about that part at-least.

He's always been shit in September, that's evidenced by last year, and he still won the golden boot. Give him some time
Also,
>1 number apart
kek

Dunno, I don't mind Hirohito. He's smart enough to handle this place, I can tollerate his tentative of squeezing money from users because I trust him to be able to run this place. Mind you, if the problems are real I would have preferred if he simply removed some of the image dump boards instead of begging for passes but eh.

>He's smart enough to handle this place
He got into Cred Forums thinking he could make a livelihood and is now skint. Genius.

That was his only mistake and it was a financial one. He handled convincing people to do what he wanted perfectly, last example being the introduction of since4pass or whatever.

>Paul Trollope sacked by Tan The Man
>the city of Wales
Odds on Cardiff also appointing a Murrikan?

>That was his only mistake
That's fucking massive. Guy is a moron, adding a pass gimmick changes nothing.

What jersey would you put Cred Forums's name on as the jersey sponsor?

Guido to Cardiff

Cardiff to be promoted

Swansea tobe relegated

probably cause he's a creative winger and not a striker

>That's fucking massive.
Not really, not unless we actually see how much he has lost. I do not trust him to tell the truth.
It's also interesting how now we have big name buyers for this place when before moot had to sell it to someone who is a no one.

a J-League team

lel

They're in an absolute mess. Hard to believe they were a PL club just over 2 years ago.

can't be worse than Hull, right?

>It's also interesting how now we have big name buyers for this place when before moot had to sell it to someone who is a no one.
Moot didn't advertise the fact he's an idiot like Hiro and tell everyone he needs help. Moot did it low-key and trusted Hiro. Hiro wants anyone with money to fix his problem.

reminder that chelsea liteally finished below stoke last season

reminder that this does not fookin slip

reminder that paul 'dabbing' pogba cost 89 doopin million

>Sam Allardyce renamed the wifi connection in his St George's Park base 'BIG SAM'S OFFICE'

Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Micheal Keane is unironically better than Cahill who will no doubt start irrespective of the fact he probably wouldn't get into Boltons starting 11.

>Michael Keane
>Bad

Nice shitposting desu.

Well yeah, if Keane was good he would be playing for a good team, if Cahill was bad he wouldn't be a starter for Chelsea.
There is objectively no reason to think that Keane should start just because of a couple of bad games from Cahill who, we should add, recovered quickly and managed to keep a clean sheet in the last game despite playing in a new formation with Luiz as cb.

Is there any professional sporting club not owned by kikes?

>good players can't possibly play for bad teams
>who is payet

>cahill wouldn't be starting for a team that finished below STOKE last season if he wasn't good

lmao

Leicester and Chelsea have been trying to sign him, but he wants to stay with Burnley until his current contract ends

>if Keane was good he would be playing for a good team
Mate, come on now

By that fucking logic, Oxlade Chamberlain is amazing cause he plays for Arsenal who've been in the CL 20 years in a fucking row.

Doesn't work like that, faggot. Chelsea just didn't have the desire to buy him.

Rashford has a bit of paki about him, doesn't he?

Top 10 post

my name is rashford and i'm not even black, HMMMMMMMM

I doubt it, if he was there would be constant articles about how he is "an inspiration to all british asians"

he reminds me of a dolphin with that round snout of his

kind of a bad example, everyone knows Wenger is all about blind loyalty to players

>Nyaa down

lgtss
>evertonians

>mfw it's true

>Bandwagonner logic
you've lost it

Is Spinoff working any good?

It's alright I guess. I can't get over the fact that not-Inami has the same VA as a side character on the original show

>tfw just found out both United and City took in a Swiss/English attacker to their youth system in the summer window
What a weird coincidence.

Who?

All tricked.

Aston Villa FC @AVFCOfficial 2m2 minutes ago

Would our managerial candidates actually get here for interviews on time if they arrived via @VirginTrains?

SAVAGE

Nishan Burkart at United and Lorenzo Gonzalez at City. And both of them are 16, and neither have a Swiss, nor English sounding first name.

>W-Was pretending! D-Don't bully
kek

Use tokyo toshokan

What type of face do you need to pull off Otamendi's hair

>arsenal fans

>10%
At least it means bugger all

Villa are even more of a joke than Southern Rail desu.

>Chelsea still have a McEachran
you'd think he'd have left after seeing how they killed his brother

Que?

what's confusing you?

There is more than one McEachran?

Danny Simpson on Michael Keane replacing Glen Johnson in the England squad

i didn't know there was, but he was one of the players in the 8-1 win over germany yesterday

skysports.com/football/news/12016/10605077/englands-future-a-profile-of-the-under-17s-involved-in-germany-victory

Simpson is shit

Simpson is gash, Leicester defence is getting exposed this year

better than keane

This. Blatantly the weakest part of the league winning XI.

>nyaa back up

he'll be 31 by the next world cup

Pochettino will be Halal or Barca manager next season cap this post

Walcott has 5 goals in 5 games. As a winger. That's better than most. Though I only remember this stat from MotD so maybe somebody has a better one.

Piss of Kirino.

Obviously you CAN do more, or you'd be in the fucking team. Numpty.

Kirino?

I SAID PISS OFF. REEEEEEE.

>this again

And you said he was the piss of kirino, not telling him to piss off

Just in time for the second episode of Kaijuu girls.

>international break
>then liverpool

its gonna be a month since our last win before we win again

what did we do to deserve this

So fucking angry I forgot to type the second f.

By being bad customers.

twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/783309233894940672

This is embarassing.

Is he buying Cred Forums?

why do you have such shit taste in anime lrl

youre like a bottom of the barrel pleb

That ugly girl from Game of Thrones could play the character well in a live adapt desu.

Didn't buy enough Manchester United™ tractors and noodles

Yes. Get up to date with the down-low. Hiro thought he could make a profit, so he's out of money now. He's basically forming a board of rich fucks to pay for it. So Cred Forums will likely be owned by Notch, AIDSFAGGOTJEW and Hiro and others.

>trying again, because your first 'joke' fell flat
Fucking cringeworthy.

notch is

our history la
we're gonna win the championship la
just wait and see la
we're the best team in our city la
this does not slip now la

1 reply is ok, having a laugh
Two clearly shows they've hit a nerve

No, they both are. Notch doesn't want to do any work and says only if it's 'not too expensive'. Dude, you're a billionaire, you could fund Cred Forums for the rest of your life AND never work another day in your life.

Hiro just wants to control Cred Forums without the money responsibilities. It's pretty pathetic.

Pretty sure it's some kids first day on the job

>tfw have no clue about any of these

Notch? You know, Minecraft creator? You know, the billionaire who used to browse Cred Forums to make his game a success? And AIDSFAGGOT, you know, the guy who bought the rights to AIDS medication and then upped the price 5000%?

>putting Liverpool-United on a Monday
sky out

There was another reply from Virgin desu.

I do wonder how he thought he would make money from Cred Forums.

>You know, Minecraft creator? You know, the billionaire who used to browse Cred Forums to make his game a success?
No, never played minecraft or browsed Cred Forums

And no, I don't know about AIDS medication cause I'm not African

You'll get it when you will become an anime pro senpai.

refer back to at least keane is young and has potential to become better... simpson is shit

Maybe he thought that Moot was lying all the time when he said it cost him so much to keep it running

twitter.com/VirginTrains/status/783303494187057152

BTFO

I don't go on Cred Forums either but I know who Notch is. I know what Minecraft is. You don't need to play it EITHER. It was big business news, Microsoft bought him out for billions. As for AIDS medication, again, that was news around the world, including the UK.

Just say you're an underageb& who doesn't watch or read the news. It's OK to be ignorant, just admit you're ignorant.

Virgin trains don't even stop at Aston or Witton station!

Well moot must have been keeping it from losing too much money right, or where was he getting the finance from?

This did backfire though, because now they're having to reply to every angry Villa fan to ask if they have specific complaint about a train service.

>And no, I don't know about AIDS medication cause I'm not African
He was all over the news like 6 months ago, for pulling that shit, and having an extremely punchable face.

That being said, he's an insufferable little know it all douche. He's basically Cred Forums: the person.

>or where was he getting the finance from?
His mum.

If he was a kid he would know all about minecraft though surely.

>obviously staged and preprepared corporate twitter banter
JUST FUCKING KILL ME

>watching the news in 2016

ok gramps time for your nap

hey look nearly a big game every week until next year

>Week 8
Liverpool v Man Utd

>Week 9
Chelsea v Man Utd

>Week 10
nothin'

>Week 11
Arsenal v Tottenham

**Another International Break**

>Week 12
Man Utd v Arsenal

>Week 13
Chelsea v Tottenham

>Week 14
Man City v Chelsea

>Week 15
Man Utd v Tottenham

>Week 16
nothin'

>Week 17
Everton v Liverpool
Man City v Arsenal

>Week 18
nothin'

>Week 19
Liverpool v Man City

Nah. I was assuming he wasn't an autistic faggot.

I know he borrowed from her back in the day, but has she really been funding this shithole for all these years?

Or, I use the internet? Pathetic. Don't reply, ignorant baby.

Waiting for Xia to tweet 2bh

>Moot's mum has to go on the game just to provide for his website

*tips fedora*

I don't know if this is staged, Villa are looking too pathetic.

>**Another International Break**

>Don't reply, ignorant baby.

>Villa can't even dish out good banter when it's prepared in advance

Another break? When does that happen?

Towards the end of November, I think.

Next month. In fairness we do get England V Scotland

>le everything is staged i am le so smart i see through le pantomime le le le

Disgusting. Back up with proof it's staged, or don't say it is. It's so pathetic it is completely impossible for it to be staged.

Beginning/middle. Weekend of the 12th/13th

Are you retarded? Villa aren't going to sign up to get BTFO

just add 4 weeks

>when mou goes to SB on oct 23rd, he'll have won one pl game since august

How are my favorite dabbers doing today?

*dabs in salutations*

Yeah, Villa are just responding to the bait.

Virgin do this sort of thing regularly looking for a bite.

>Weekend of the 12th/13th
Fuck's sake, seriously? Not even a month between the two.

Selected Premier League players out of contract summer 2017

Per Mertesacker
Santi Cazorla
George Boyd
Jon Obi Mikel
John Terry
Branislav Ivanovic
Robert Snodgrass
Gareth Barry
Joe Ledley
Lucas Leiva
>Fernandinho
>Gael Clichy
>Jesus Navas
>Yaya Toure
>Bacary Sagna
>Pablo Zabaleta
>Michael Carrick
>Antonio Valencia
>Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Glen Johnson
Ibrahim Afellay
Saido Berahino
Adrian

>the city of manchester

how many of these are retiring/leaving the EPL, and how many are waiting for a big club to sign them on a free?

Yeah, I only remember it for certain cause England v Scotland is on Friday the 11th

I DON'T REMEMBER IT BEING THIS BAD IN THE PAST.

Fuck sake. vs Scotland is the only fun one. Malta USED to be fun as we'd cream them, but with our team, shit ain't going to go to plan or it'll be a pathetic 2-0 win.

this september-november period is fucking awful for international breaks

at least in england there isn't a winter break

Berahino to start brushing up on his chinese

Surprised Fernandinho hasn't been given a new contract

dont we have that shit winter break this season too?

fucking hell lads i dont know how fans of teams that arent in CL or EL do it. one game a week if youre lucky

>Fernandinho
City shouldn't fuck about and get that signed. Zlatan will probably renew. Yaya to China while Terry tries to convince us the MLS is a great league.

anyone going to wembley for malta? can you sing for sam?

>Saido Berahino

i reckon he'll sign a new contract as a result of stockholm syndrome

Barry and Carrick should retire
Only Fernandinho and maybe Sagna will be kept of the City players
Zlatan will go to MLS
Berahino will sign for Spurs

>England
>Ever having a winter break
Not until possibly 2022

That would be so fucking annoying, football starts up again only just to end suddenly

Mertesacker and Carzola should get a year extension. I don't see Ibra leaving if he carries on scoring the way he is. Terry will probably leave to USA. Or leave and be signed on loan. Zabaleta, Sagna and Clichy will probably go and justify Pep spending gorrrilion dollars on left and right backs. Adrian will be signed so he can be sold for a big amount. If not, he'll go to somebody like Liverpool or some shit. Toure will leave. Navas will leave.

>Not until possibly 2022

wait, are they considering this? Pls tell me no

I don't want to be an England customer desu.

World cup remember

A winter break in January would be fine most people don't pay attention to the football then anyway

Ooooooooh

That's okay then, I thought you meant they were going to make it a yearly thing

2022 is a necessity because of that qatar shit

maybe they try to convince us that it was ok and try to repeat it in 2023

Boxing day is the comfyest day of the year to watch the footy

>Hector Bellerin could reject an offer to stay at Arsenal and leave for Manchester City in the summer. Arsenal have offered their Spain right back a five-year deal that would almost double his pay packet of £50,000-a-week. Barcelona have also shown interest. Sources close to the player insist that Bellerín’s preference is to join City. (The Times)

Are all the countries actually going to let the shittest WC of all time happen because of big scary Qatar? All fucking cucks desu.

soccerlens.com/top-50-most-exciting-teen-footballers-2007/4258/

aka the list of JUST 2016

The only ones who could stop it are being paid handsomely no doubt

All the national FAs are utterly corrupt.

>all those current/ex arselel players

krk

>Steve Amoia 28 NOVEMBER, 2007
One name not on this list who may become a top prospect is Jozy Altidore (USA/New York Red Bull). He featured at the U-20 World Cup for the USA, and had a very good season with New York in MLS.
Last week, he received his first cap at the senior level during a friendly in South Africa.
Here is a video clip of him versus Brasil at the U-20:
youtube.com/watch?v=EYFfq9tecHk
Freddy Adu (Benfica) has received most of the publicity and notoriety; however, in my opinion, Altidore is quite mature for his age (18), and has a combination of physical and technical capabilities rarely seen in North American players.

>3 games between boxing day and jan 2nd
Best time

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37550739?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

got some revenge for the hues

dont post the anti-integration amphibian please

>live youtube stream on my frontpage for CNN VP debate
>10 hours away
>they're really hyping this
does anyone know who pence and kane even are?
Esp if you think of the last VP candidates, Ryan, Biden and Palin

>inb4 offtopic ban

>clubelo.com/Chelsea

whats your clubs elo rating lads?

Hey guys. I've had enough of this board. I'm going to post with fellow high quality posters and supporters of this site. So long, space cowboys.

See ya later. Peace.

>Cred Forums gold is real

remember me, chris

make a Cred Forums thread/general there m8

interesting to see how many of us are vip

>

*dabs politely towards you*

Berahino will finally be free, bless his tiny heart

*dabs respectfully*

Done.

Mod was the first post, wich was deleted, mod got 2nd as well.

>i was right

>pay $10/month for access to an extra board

Poorfags btfo

wtf is the purpose of that board? I thought he was deleting boards?

$10? You mean $1.

to make people want to buy Cred Forums pass, hence bringing in more money and offsetting the server/bandwidth cost of the new board

This

same thing t bh, it's >pay jewnip monies to get extra board privileges

i wonder which of those features he'll add next

Lads rate my b8 thread

Post your face when West Ham get relegated.

I mean.. what is the purpose of the board itself? it has no real topic theme so the board will be like a blue Cred Forums with 0.01% the users

to boast that you have access to a special new board for exclusive very important ponies

kek

You can already post on s4s for free though desu.

>Cred Forums being that shit at recognising modified pasta

Cred Forums posters are LITERALLY retarded

It's a version of Cred Forums where they argue about political candidates instead of games consoles.

You shouldn't expect much from them.

Who can save Cornish football?

Penzance Pirates

10/10

>tfw your team has won more trophies than a railwaycompany

Cred Forums will literally fall for any bait, even bait that is just supposed to be a joke

Fucking hate Isle of Man. It should be British soil, not some meme Dependency.

>nobody is joining me in my thread

;_; guess we don't have as many based Cred Forumsartans in the Cred Forums Gold Club as I thought.

*dabs respectfully towards you*

oh my god the salt

そ う だ ね x 1

tell me about austria
do you ever accidentally click on "Australia" when selecting a shipping location? (I do, but for Austria instead of Austra)
is the weather nice?
is everything on top of mountains?

>>Cred Forums91472397

>you in charge of linking

I missed one meme arrow :(

>in the last week

what have villa won like 4 games in the last year? should have said "today" or something

my gf

Cred Forums is one of the most notoriously sexist and racist sites on the internet, and a frequent staging ground for the harassment of women

Virgin understand they are still shit

>should have said "today" or something
Yeah, but that would be setting the bar a bit high for any English train company.

Cred Forums is a feminist board though

Nah, don't think I ever did.
Weather is super nice. Although I guess still too cold for the average Aussie. Winters have been unusually warm though.
No, there's lots of hills and some parts of it are just simply flat but that's more restricted to the Eastern part.

>Imagine being born in a Red State

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in a Red State, but in USA, and STILL choosing to support the Republicans

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the Democrats, THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in a Red State, but not even being born in a Blue State, or even the USA. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the USA, and out of all the parties in USA and the world, you decide to support the Republicans

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following Democrats or a Third Party, but not fucking Republicans. Utterly irrelevant as a party. Even their own candidates takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

>Cred Forums, home of pasta recipe changes

Why are they so stupid.

I should really spend more time there desu.

>1. Pep Guardiola
>2. Arsene Wenger
>3. José Mourinho
>4. Jurgen Klopp
>5. Antonio Conte
>6. Claudio Ranieri

>Pep "I can only win with stacked teams and infinite money" Guardiola
>Arsene "Err, look, you see, err, we were, eerr, slow, i didn't, err, see, the foul, please think I'm, err, relevant :((" Wenger
>Jose "I can only win with stacked teams and infinite money, yet I can't even make it entertaining like Pep, OH FUCK PARANOIA IS HITTING AGAIN YOU'RE ALL OUT TO GET ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE" Mourinho
>Jurgen "itz guud, gegen pressing style, op op op, gegen pressing style and I have lost so many finals" Klopp
>Antionio "Literally fucking who" Conte
>Claudio "I got fired from Chelsea when they got all their money and wasted it on utter dross like Crespo and Veron and Drugutu"

alri lads

I want more pastas to edit. i don't have any, you got any good ones I can edit?

1. klopp
2. guardiola
3. conte
4. wenger
5. ranieri
6. >mouyes

alri

No, sorry.

I never save them because I always think, 'eh these are posted in every thread, I'll grab them later' and then they vanish forever.

Ditto. I've made a few, but that's it. I made the Manica pasta which pissed him off.

No you shouldn't. It's a containment board, steer clear of it.

Wish there was a containment board for you Sosa desu.

You could try and modify the Flying Lotus copypasta, to make it about Trump, but I'm sure not even they'd fall for that one.

More like a breeding ground, it contains fuck all.

I don't have it, but thankfully KnowYourMeimay has it.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen years worth of tax payments in his hands without paying the government.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the tax returns and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each tax return and put them in a bag and started to say the total owed amount, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

International football should be illegal.

>“to prevent any voting infetterence,"
ftfy

Okay.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen years worth of tax payments in his hands without paying the government.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the tax returns and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any voting infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each tax return and put them in a bag and started to say the total owed amount, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>check the knowyourmaymay site because Im wondering where it came from
>some sperg on his FB profile complaining in the comments section that Cred Forums made it up
>go on his profile
>fat cunt seahawks fan with his profile full of Cred Forums shit and Cred Forums screencaps

I seriously hope you lads aren't like this lmao

fb.com/Barbedwirebat

I think it was Cred Forums, I honestly thought Cred Forums did it first before somebody said otherwise one thread. Cred Forums honestly thinks they did it, they made it big, maybe, but not create it.

can't believe that Cred Forums thread got 100 replies and most of them are accusing OP of being some Clinton paid shill lmfao

Cred Forums meme

Isn't everything?

You love me, don't lie

I want to call troll

If you're not hard right and don't use the word cuck you're a paid shill on Cred Forums. Place is a shithole.

Imagine being Lester Holt in that debate and having to be all like "damn, Donald Trump, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your orange skin and badly concealed comb over. I would totally elect you as president, both my stage persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is lead a debate between actual credible politicians. Like seriously imagine having to be Lester and not only stand at that podium while Donald Trump flaunts his flawed reasoning in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his bald patch and leathery skin, and just sit there, round after round, question after question, while he attempted to get one over on Clinton. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone in the media tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DONALD TRUMP ARGUES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been presenting nothing but a healthy diet of daily news and comedy programs and later presidential debates for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in California. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his nervous brow as he raises an eyebrow again to make him look like he's confident assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "revolutionary (for that is what he calls himself)" political knowledge, the knowledge he worked so hard for with personal aides in the previous months. And then the studio calls for the next round to begin, and you know you could silence every single person in this room before the studio called for an ad break, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Lester Holt. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

kek

I really do too but unfortunately these people exist. there was a guy at my uni years ago who couldn't make it more obvious he posted on Cred Forums, kept saying Cred Forums memes in real life like a complete twat

that got me good m8 good shit

>4. Wenger

cheeky, almost didn't notice it

Bored of Cred Forums now lads, what's been going on in the football?

Matches in the trophy no one gives a fuck about are tonight

Be nice if they put one of them on TV, I would actually like to see how a premier league academy side played against some league one reserves.

Sky have the rights to it, right?
BT are showing a conference match

I really don't know.

I assume they show the final at least on TV, right?

emotional leicester fan, if there's a transcript somewhere

I tell you what, now you brought me in I'm welling up. What you got to realise, he's 6 points clear, and I've seen Nando, I've seen Kova, and I've seen Jenson, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Lewis. With all due respect Lewis, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: Toto, Tony, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the table. He's now 6.. hang on a minute.. he's now 6 clear, 6 points clear.

I went to Canada, I went to Austria. I've brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh Alonso, Alonso, Hamilton, Vettel, Alonso, Hamilton, Vettel" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, praise the berg, paint it blonde, praise the berg, he will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - LOOKED ME IN THE EYE - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen drivers, he's seen class drivers, like Lewis, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me he has not got a chance of winning the title, Lewis. And listen, th-this is.. I've seen you race, Lewis. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe he cannot win the title, please

>when you see genuine ISIS fans on twitter
quite strange lads, quite strange

I'd guess

>the final ends up being Reading U23s v Wolves U23s

Literally no one would watch that

I tell ya what boys. Um err, see, now you brought me in, I’m… I’m wellin up, right… What you gotta realize is – we’re… we’re five points clear. I’ve been a season ticket holder for near enough twenty years. I moved to Wales, and I’ve seen Robbeh, I’ve seen Muzzy, and I’ve seen Lenny, right? This is the first time… the first time I’ve ever seen anything like what I’ve seen this season. This season is just… unbelievable, man. And I mean that, Robbeh. This is… with all due respect, Robbeh… *dropped item in studio* loved you to bits. Loved you to bits. But I tell ya something – Kante, Drinky, and all the boys, err arr err are puttin it on the next level. And it shows in the league table, we’re now… we’re now five… we’re now… hold on a minute… we’re now five points clear. Five points clear. I went to Atletico Madrid. I went to Red Star… I, I’ve… brought my son up… when he was, he was in school – oh, Manchester United, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, and I stuck… I stuck by my guns, said ‘listen sunshine: wear the fox, wear the blue we’ll… wear the fox, wear the blue, we will come through.’ And all of a sudden, my son’s turned around to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye – and turned around and said to me ‘dad? Dad?!’… Amazing! Absolutely amazing! He’s seen players, he’s seen class players like Robbeh, like… ugh, honest to God… Now, tell me - you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance at winning the league, Robbeh. And this is, this is… this is… this.. I was… I grew up with you, Robbeh. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the league. Please

And it will be at Wembley.

I've actually been to a final when it was the AutoGlass Trophy.

twitter is a strange place, saw people using the term 'wage slavery' unironically the other day

>Ched Evans Rape retrial started
Oh boy, better get set for the feminists to start complaining

Start a new thread for that shite if you want to talk about it please.

Wew, who actually thought some lowclass slag was against fucking a footballer?

uuurgh givu meeeeee moneyu chingu chongu?

Frothing with anticipation to see my beloved Ireland scrape a 2-1 win against Georgia in front of a half empty Aviva lads. This is why I love international football.

FlyLo copypasta
not Cred Forums

Been to Wembley once. It is not a place for losers

too bad he stopped scoring

Scoring was what got him arrested in the first place

Plus I think he's been injured the last couple of weeks or so

Yeah, we lost against Swansea. If you're going to lose in a final though that's the one to pick, I can't say I was too gutted.

>this lineup

g a r t h

>Kolbeinn out
>Jón Daði a doubt
>Aron Einar a doubt
>Hannes a doubt
>Kári getting older and slower
not fair.. we went through the last qualies with barely any injuries

now there's 2 games in 4 days with a bunch of doubts

>stones
>palace
wut?

>Hungary away as the first match
>Xhaka out
>Djourou ded
>Frei ded
>Zuffi ded

Stones got dragged up by the rest of the city squad, who would be included if any of them were english

>Djourou ded
>implying it's a bad thing
Klose-Schar should always be better

I think Pickford actually is the highest rated keeper.

I'm sorry for spamming posts right now

sterling's been really good though, surely better than zaha and townsend

Probably more likely to be Schär-Elvedi. Xhaka out against Hungary could fuck us. Frei would have been the best replacement, but instead it's probably going to be moving Dzemaili back, having Shaqiri at CAM, and Embolo on the right wing. Or play Zakaria next to Behrami.

He's not in the XI because he's injured atm

>'Hazard has ascended above the likes of Robben and Ribery, he's just flat out better than them in their prime at this point. Now can he reach Messi and Ronaldo levels? Unlikely but with Mourinho not there to force him to track back every game and some new bought players so he can finally get some chances...'
>94 upboats
Why is /r/soccer so much better than Cred Forums when it comes to analysing players?

honestly I really do prefer here, as much as we shit on this place and ourselves

>le dribble to the corner, then pass it back to a fullback man
>better than Ribery or Robben in their prime, let alone approaching Messi or Ronaldo levels

Why are you even on lebbit though?

Chelsea need to spunk 60 million on a new player, I'm tired of all their bandwagoners delusions that Hazard is half as good as Ronaldo nevermind Messi.

It's real term though.

and ISIS is a real thing. still weird to see people backing it though

a lot less weird than to see people backing ISIS m8

Twitter is the only social media I like, it's the internet equivalent of shouting in a crowded street.

This fixes the 4chans

>This fixes the 4chans
>coming from an Australian flag

pretty sure he wouldn't be doing it for the money. i don't think you can make money from this shithole.

>cunte not murdering every single player who doesn't track back

Wheres your leaf?

canadians are pretty irrelevant on Cred Forums, at least in my experience

First Shkreli came for the Canadians, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a fucking leaf.

Then he came for the Australians, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Sun Roasted Shitposter.

Then they came for the Americans, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Morbidly Obese Retard.

It's so fast. I constantly feel like missing stuff. I guess that's the purpose.

Just remove flags k pls thx.

>It's so fast. I constantly feel like missing stuff. I guess that's the purpose.
Yeah I can't get used to this. Big reason why I don't want to follow thousands of people.

DidFind your reddit account?

I see more Cred Forums whining about Ched Evans than feminists desu

I've said multiple times that I don't think Hazard is anything more than a good player, far from the world class people seems to think he is.

Because it's boring safe bullshit.

>Hey dude, I may be a die hard Man United fan, but I gotta respect the hell out of Liverpool FC! Whoever wins today, football is the real winner .Good luck out their guys, but not today ha :)

>Boring safe
>Saying Eden fucking Hazard is better than Ribery or Robben ever were

I use it mostly to chat with my mates, always makes me wonder if there are some weirdos out there who follow our conversations.

Really like twitter desu. It's enabled me to correspond with some of of my favorite artists on a personal level, which would've never been possible on shit like facebook.

It's also great for following the Syrian Civil War in real time.

Hi rio do u want picking up in the morning pal

Ever heard of texting?

I don't get ordinary people who have twitter and just post bullshit about their day, literally every tweet of mine is aimed at someone, 90% of the time it's BBC Sport

They're all Americans, they are still fucking idiots

>I don't get ordinary people who have twitter and just post bullshit about their day
Same with Facebook.

That's what facebook is for though.

I suppose it is, fair point.

*dabs in approval*

Dabsolutely mental, m8.

You should only use facebook for events or getting in touch with old friends. If you're posting about your day or posting memes you're doing it wrong.

>tfw haven't updated my FB in like 3 years
>tfw turned off birthday notifications

We talk mostly about football desu.

I dunno, there doesn't seem to really be a better place to keep in touch with all the people I know and sort of know from going to the football.

t. doctorate in facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=XYZ6_n7Mpb0

>ad for the FIFA 17 career mode
>player playing against PSG, Real and Dortmund with United
>in the 16/17 season
What did they mean by this?

t. dicktree

Friendlies are clearly a major part of it

>It's enabled me to correspond with some of of my favorite artists on a personal level
iktf, feels good when they respond back. Not that I tweet much.

actually considering watching solihull vs southport

help

>solihull

been there, bland midlands shite 2bh

>help
Watch it, not like there is anything better on at this time

tumblr is also a decent website if you use it the right way lads.

when you get into DM territory it's GOAT.

I can't really imagine what facebook actually is. It's like a more complex twitter but it feels totally different.

it's one of those places that sounds like it's shit, like grimsby or gravesend

facebook these days is just people sharing shitty videos from shite like ladbible or unilad, that and advertisements everywhere

>and advertisements everywhere
this applies to every facet of modern life unfortunately

brewin up las

softcore porn
avoid any sentences/words

Don't forget clickbait everywhere

You can add any team to any league

yes tumblr is good as it covers a vast array of hobbies

>Have conference football on tv
>Have EFL Trophy on the radio
Comfy football night

>Let's try to get as many customers as possible

Surprised this wasn't posted yet.

>Automated Technology Group Stadium

good name for a stadium 2bh

A lot of Cred Forums posters are clearly not native Cred Forums users.

>mike tyson is now on bulgarian celebrity big brother

lmao

>softcore porn
Any porn really.

They're still replying to that thread.