ORL:Serge Ibaka (knee) will not play Monday
PHI:Dario Saric expected to start at PF Tuesday
PHI:Jahlil Okafor (knee) ruled out Tuesday
NY:Joakim Noah (sore hamstring) misses practice
CHI:Taj Gibson will start at power forward Monday
CLE:Cavaliers sign PG Toney Douglas

OFFICIAL /nba/ discord chat:
discord.gg/pVcVRuN

( no harrys or harry sympathizers allowed )

Other urls found in this thread:

nba.nbcsports.com/2016/10/03/rumor-agent-rich-paul-wont-let-injured-ben-simmons-play-for-76ers-this-year/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=8Fa8f8SF6uY
twitter.com/boogiecousins/status/782367084147683329/photo/1
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/71617979/#71664331
discord.gg/PJzRp
discord.gg/y8FXPth
vocaroo.com/i/s1bTRxgQ88Fe
vine.co/v/56d2IYH9bYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thread thanks senpai, i just crosslinked it to the other thread

i ordered my ingram jersey from ae on september 15th, it's coming right now waiting for the mailman, but roughly 2 and a half weeks ain't bad

ae is cracking down on jerseys, but many of the same sellers are on ebay

might be a black 76ers Iverson jersey next

This was first sorry man

>he didn't get a Yi Jianlian jersey

baka.

>NY:Joakim Noah (sore hamstring) misses practice

What's the over/under on games he plays this season? 10?

lel pistonfags btfo

What...?

Is there even a distinct, minute chance that the Bulls will somehow surprise everyone and be good this year?

I need some hope bros.

So it begins

That's assuming they have an Answer for the Cavs or the Celtics.

Wow they 404'd my thread after like 10 minutes. Mods must not like the Pistons. Well whatever, guess this is the thread.

No one in the East has a chance over the Cavs, so don't worry about it.

This is why auto generals are a good idea

DRUMMOND! DRUMMOND! DRUMMOND!

I dont even mean winning the conference or a chip, can they make the playoffs ans maybe the ECF?

PG13 = Lebron that can shoot 3s

Ben Wallace storyline still begins at 8pm Eastern standard times. Mods can't stop me from dropping the truth.

Is that Rockets fan Suriname still around?

Playoffs maybe, ECF no way

hey
lurking

>spurs game at 4am
uuuuh

IT BEGINS

>losing to Real Madrid

lmao

>losing to raptors with a superteam
lmao

>losing teeth

lmao

NOT AGAIN

>You will NEVER watch anime with Dlo
>You will never fight over who is best girl
>You will never make him wear a skirt and play with his qt trap bulge and call him a sissy

Life is Damn unfair.

Ban weebs

fair play this is a good one

God Damn it's fucking killing season out here. Never seen this many dead Nigels since Hitler bombed London.

stop you did last thread why are you doing it again
please atleast be original

Every year, by the end of the season, i am so disgusted with the blatant rigging and refball that i swear off the NBA for good and decide i'm gonna watch some shit-tier european league.

And then every year, around this time, the NBA season nears and i get a stiffy in my pants, only to be angry again six months later.

Anyone else on this ride?

>losing to part time dentists in the Euros.

God bless Iceland.

now that kobe is gone, I don't have a jersey for a current lakers player

should i get an ingram or russell jersey?

FUCKING STOP

test

>getting a weeb jersey

Stop posting this weeb.

>i'm gonna watch some shit-tier european league
Depending on what games you watch the >atmosphere can actually make Euro games more entertaining than NBA regular season ones

put me in the cap

>putting another man's name on your back

Is there a more cuckold act than this?

I only started Watching Basketball during the 1-3 comeback in the western conference finals last year.

Then suddenly I saw that conspiracy theorists were predicting the finals and all that stuff going on and I'm with ya, I was disgusted.

But now here I am, ready for my first full NBA season despite all that.

we out here

Okay im sure he posted that anime pic because a fan shared it with him amd he was just being cool. Unless there is other evidence to shut me up.

Does Dlo like Rei or Asuka?

Are you that insecure about showing your support for your team?

Rei. Ultimate pleb.

Kobe is an Asuka bro.

If he's autistic he probably likes Rei if he isn't then it's Asuka

>The future of the Lakers is a snitch weeb faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Wew lad BTFO

Either or, both will be in LA for at least 3 years more

Or a LNJ

>takes matters into his own hands to try and get Nick Young's shit ass off the team
>watches anime

I like this dude more and more.

I still don't know why he would betray Swaggy P like that. Like who in there right mind would take pictures of there bro cheating and put it on FUCKING snapchat fucking unbelievable.

>tfw cant remember my trip

>Simmons is expected to miss three months after breaking his foot, and 76ers say they’ll be patient. Perhaps, Simmons and his agent (Rich Paul) will test the line of that patience.

>Bob Cooney of the Philadelphia Daily News on 97.5 The Fanatic:

>I just got off the phone with somebody who I really trust in the NBA, and he’s like there’s no way his agent is going to let him play this year. That’s an injury that you don’t mess around with, and he thinks he’s going to keep him off his feet all year.

nba.nbcsports.com/2016/10/03/rumor-agent-rich-paul-wont-let-injured-ben-simmons-play-for-76ers-this-year/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

hmmmm

That's why Dlo wasn't recognized by Kobe and Westbrook, Booker, and Bledsoe are his sons.

He could smell the bitch nigga blood in his veins. Snitches get stitches.

>Top Ten anime betrayals

Im going to make a Kobe family tree later, but i need to know is Kawhi still an ex son?

Philly fans just can't get a break.

LMAO
Oh course. Kawhi is Duncan's kid now.

Its all coming together...

Don't fucking tell me

Moved (back?) to Poortucal, huh?

so what are you on about there

Im surprised yuros can even speak English desu

>Team with NBA players loses to a euroleague team with 2 old guys and a bunch of scrubs.

Kawhi is a Wallace baby confirmed? Both are outstanding Defenders. It makes so much fucking sense its not funny

would the discord owner allow broship roles? or team roles

/nba/ is so cancer with shitposting i need a new fix

You're surprised the people that colonised your country can speak the same language that your country speaks?

>Aww, Russ, I heard you lost today, you okay? Hey why don't you come shoot hoops with me and Dre? Oh wait you can't because you're not on my squad, sorry bro, haha.

This
Fucking
Lore

>not ignoring the bait

Just like ignored your yearly dentists appointment

Its getting old.

You're forcing it man it ain't funny

NOT AGAIN

that wasnt me, i do it with taste.

This guy gets it

Why does it keep happening?

Absolutely brutal

>yuropoor says anything that is somewhat an insult
>Amerifat makes comment about teeth
>LEL NOT AGAIN LOL XDDDDDDDDD

Damn really makes you think

>chokelahomo shitty blunder

westbrick gonna shoot 38% this season

Samefaggot

can somebody explain this new meme?

Disrespectful

Wew lad

Read this

>Practicing defending the 3-point shot in training camp
>Allow 20-pointers by Real Madrid

I guess I know how this season is gonna turn out

>New

NOT AGAIN

KEK

BTFO

Don't forget to add Harry samefags to make le epic may may screenshot to jerk off to later

that one dude kept making shots, tre somthing, that whole team was spamming memes, its creeping out to the euros and its making me sick.

He did it again

Harry please kill yourself you unfunny fuck.

The Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals, the pinnacle of basketball, and you still can't get over it.

You were wrong and everyone else on /nba/ was right.

Get over it, learn from your mistakes, and promptly choke on some chow mein you fat fuck chink.

BRUTAL

Europeans have always been finesse shooters.

IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT HARRY

NOT AGAIN

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

N O T A G A I N

Mods if you see this please ban him we'll fucking worship you

Wew kobe

God damn, you didn't need to do a nigga dirty like that.

Dirty like nigel's teeth?

This is getting ridiculous... We can't talk about anything for more than 2 minutes before Harry derails the thread for 5 hours...

NOT AGAIN

Reminder that no matter what LeChoke does, he will never erase all the broken promises, drama, and embarrassment he has brought upon himself his whole career.

Just when you think it's all over
>I am following in Jordan's footsteps
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Larry you salty as fuck. Still taking big fat L's.

It just keeps happening

MODS PLEASE

When will it stop?

>it's a harry makes fun of britain and then samefags his own post episode

Its eternal

Daily reminder 7kt, rbl and spc lost lmao

When you stop beating your 1 inch zipperhead penis to your samefagging harry.

>call out Harry
>mention the Finals and the Warriors choke

>he shows his face and immediately tries to attack LeBron while ignoring the hypocrisy of his posts and the embarrassment that is Curry and Durrcan't's careers

Call out a snake and the snake shall appear. May LeGod shine his light and slay you Satan.

Amen.

Stay salty you fat fuck.

dentistry

Ooooh, he will NEVER recover from that

Ok this is a real BTFO here no jokes

Thank you based user.

Is 7kt even around anymore lmao, he keeps hearing my name in his head lol 50 year old photoshop comb over teacher hahahhhahhaahahahaha

Report every single one of his posts.

Absolutely based.
>dubs confirmed

The truth is i beat Hinkie lmao and you guys abandoned him, you actually voted him out of the general

Let's play a game. I call it shoot the gook.

Quick little monkey.

Aah aah hahaha hhahahahhahhahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahha hahahahaha Highgate a hash hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha

Did Go Wiz legitimately kill himself?

This is legit autism, leave Hinkie alone

Dub trips confirm yes he did.

Yes we can confirm

What a waste, sorry guys.

>mfw a little nigga in a wheelchair probably dunked on LeBron but we'll never know because he's an expert at coverups unlike his hairline.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOT AGAIN!!!!

NEW RULES GUYS
>Hide obvious harry post
>do not reply to harry post
>ignore harry post
>report harry post

Not saying
>yes wii can confirm
You had one job

Actually a good idea.

LeGod is literally going to swing the state of Ohio. I guess #imwithhernow

Wew looks like I killed the thread. Just like Gingivitis is killing nigel as we speak.

NOT AGAIN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man this thread is deader than the tastebuds in Nigel's mouth.

i hope espn shows more of this girl. don't even care if she sucks at reporting. at least she looks good.

>It's a virgin makes untalented girl relevant because she looks halfway decent episode.

when did webm's start having sound on /nba/? thank you based hiro. i also noticed the file size got bigger

>Possibly out for the entire year
Filthadelphia should be nuked

would you rather watch brian windhorst ride lebron's dick for another season on national television?

NOT

Did they finally ban Harry? Are mods = gods?

is sam hinkie the worst GM in the history of basketball and photoshop arts?

The New York Knicks superteam will play in the finals this year.

WAIT A MINUTE THAT POST FROM BEFORE WAS HARRY THEY GOT HIM FOR BAN EVASION! DING DONG THE CHONG IS DEAD!!!

>mfw i signed up 8 fantasy league teams with /nba/
>mfw im trading all the best players to my one superteam

WHICH MATCH DO I WATCH?

>MATCH

heynow

The match you use to burn the germs out of your mouth

Fluoride Florida? heh

Mouth eating itself England heh?

>Celtics

Boston is going to be good.

>People unironically think the Celtics are the second best team in the east
The Pacers are easily the second best.

Teague = Thomas
Ellis > Bradley
George >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crowder
Thad

No defense.

>Olynyk
>Starting
'no'

Confirmed to be Ben Wallace's Son

Someone make a screenshot out of this please.

no bench

Hard not to feel like that. Im same way with nfl too. Its sad

Wew lads

That the package you've been waiting for?

Dloading or Ingram please continue im sweating user.

Yessir

We /skelly/ now

GAMETHREAD

Its pretty good quality, cloth is really nice, some kind of synthetic blend... Not bad for 20 bucks

Wearing another man's name on your back.
>L.A Cuckers

George, Teague, and Turner are good defenders, Thad is okay. Ellis is the only bad defender in that lineup.
Who is gonna start at center then? Zeller? He's equally as scrubby as Olynyk
Pacers got Al Jefferson who would be a starter on the Celtics. That's better than any player coming off the bench for the Celtics.

It's not like it matters, because no team in the East is even going to challenge the Cavs next season, but the Pacers are the clear #2.

>insecure about supporting your favorite team in public
>betaboi

>true to shirt size, wear an xl it fits like a xl
>material is soft but a polyester blend feel, thin material and breathes easy

The one thing I really like about it is that it's a proper length for casual wear...it's not +2 length as far as I can tell, you won't have to tuck this in

The seller I got it from was shut down but anything that says "2016 New Brandon Ingram Jersey #14 Brandon Ingram Basketball Jersey, Rev 30 Stitched Basketball Jersey" is good, it's all the same shit

Reminder

Nice Triple Double but still ???

stay delusional

>ESPN was wrong

really makes you think

>E!SPN
>Right
>Ever

Offer a valid counter argument or shut up.

>still lose
kinda like real life.

I don't follow this snitch on any social media. What did he do?

How about you suck my dick? Your team is going to be shit.

NOT AGAIN

I'm not a Pacers fan you fucking retard.

how are the bulls, i just got in///

Then you're just a clueless idiot if you think the pacers bench is going to be better than Boston's.

>Celtics bench
Smart, Hunter, Zeller, Brown, Green, Johnson? How is that a remotely good bench? Not a single one of those players is close to as good as Al Jefferson. Also you're nitpicking the smallest point of my argument for the Pacers being better than the Celtics. The bench is unimportant, the Pacers starting lineup is way better than the Celtics starting lineup.

>2016
>losing to Spain
Apologize to Durant right now.

So you're just a clueless idiot then. Watch, that bench is going to far outperform the pacers bench. It won't even be close.

And you are seriously overrating that Pacers starting lineup.

>its a delusional celticuck episode

>Casuals are sleeping on the Celtics again
fucking kek how many times do you guys have to learn the same lesson

when the pacers are looking up at Boston in the standings, you will be eating your words

You're a goddamn idiot.
>Again
>Same lesson
What? This Celtics team hasn't done anything yet. Getting destroyed in the first round 2 seasons in a row is hardly teaching any kind of lesson or proving doubters wrong. Do you really think adding Al Horford takes them from being a 1st round exit to the ECF?

Anyone try out nba 2k17?

I have nba 2k16 and I'm not sure if it's worth buying

What we're doing right now is comparing INDIANA and BOSTON. Indiana performed worse than Boston during last season, AND they fell in the first round as well. There is absolutely nothing that suggests Indiana was a better team then or that they are a better team now.

Terrence BOSS

Indiana was literally just Paul George last season, still recovering from his broken leg. He played 30 minutes a game. He's going to be at full strength, Turner isn't a rookie anymore, and they added Teague/Thad/Jefferson so for the first time in a while there is an actual team around Paul George. The last time Paul George had an actual team he went to the ECF twice in a row and took the 2013 championship Heat to 7 games.

The Celtics added Horford and lost 2 important role players.

why is beasley getting booed in chicago?

Im not buying it, just downloading it

Apparently online is shit again this year plus i have no friends

>2 important role players
No, they lost two entirely replaceable role players. One of them was replaced by Horford. The team has been massively upgraded, and bringing in "big names" isn't going to be enough to allow Indiana to compete with this young team that is getting better every year.

>DENZEL VALENTINE LEFT ANKLE SPRAIN AKA DED

Lakers will make the playoffs this year and bump the Warriors out

Its been foretold in the scrolls

>The team has been massively upgraded, and bringing in "big names" isn't going to be enough to allow Indiana to compete
not him but you contradicted yourself hardcore here

How were they wrong KAT had the best chance and succed and the snitch is a bust

SPURS GAME THREAD

>Adding Al Horford while losing 2 players is a "massive upgrade"
>Adding Teague, Thad, and Jefferson, while bringing PG13 back to full power and giving Turner another year under his belt is not

Not at all. What I'm saying is that our core is still being massively underrated, and they are only going to be much better this year. Bringing in old guys and a 5 foot point guard isn't going to change the equation much when it comes to Indiana vs. Boston.

>He thinks last year's core players aren't going to improve in and of themselves
fucking kek, watch and learn, kiddo. You're in for a shocker.

There were people that though Westbrook could win without Durantula Aka. Slim Reaper

I have it but I don't play it much anymore. Online is boring because all I do is play against the Warriors, you have to get in the top rank to play historic teams and My Team and My Career are boring vc grinds.

Celtics fans have been saying this for years now. How long has Marcus Smart been in the league now? That dude was supposed to be a franchise player and he hasn't gotten any better since he was drafted. R.J. Hunter? He hasn't even had any time to develop or improve. Jaylen Brown has already had a bad start over the summer and if he gets better it will take a long time. Isaiah Thomas is awesome but he hit his ceiling a while ago, he can't get any better. What exactly is going to improve?

>What exactly is going to improve?
the lakers

CELTIKEKS BTFO

When 2k15 came out I decided to pass on it because I was so disappointed with how little had changed between 2k13 and 2k14, and I'm really glad I did because when I finally played 2k16 and got my PS4 earlier this year I was fucking excstatic. I'm doing that again this year and just waiting on 2k18.
I may rent 2k17 from Redbox but I don't plan on buying it anytime soon unless it's for like $20 on Black Friday somewhere.

>That dude was supposed to be a franchise player and he hasn't gotten any better since he was drafted
The fact that you think this tells me you know NOTHING about basketball or Marcus Smart's contribution to this basketball team

take a hike, kid

Anyone got a link to watch the Nuggets/Raptors game?

Remember when Celtics fags thought Smart was better than Randle? Lmao

They both suck

>MATCH
Kill yourself, yukmouth

>pshh nothin personell kid
lmao smart has actually gotten worse since his first season
>a point guard that shoots 25% from 3 and averages one turnover for every other assist
>good

You say that as if Randle is something special. He's not.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Celticucks and Lelkers arguing over which bust is a bigger bust
my sides!

>I know nothing about basketball: The Posts
Don't come crying to me when the Celtics are destroying your team and Smart is playing a significant role in making that happen.

he is and he is going to have good year with the new coach in place. Celtics have had a good coach and smart didnt produce, not even as a defensive type PG. wont be surprised if rozier takes his place in the depth chart.

>gets btfo by objective statistics
>y-you don't know anything! you'll see!

Kill yourself celticuck.

>it's an SPC blowing niggas the fuck out episode

lmfao

Teague < Thomas
Ellis < Bradley
George > Crowder
Thad < Horford
Turner = Olynyk

Bench Ind < Bos
Coach Ind < Bos

>this whole post

BENDER JUST GOT BLOCKED THE FUCK OUT

No one cares what you think Harold.
>warriors get cucked in the 1st round of the playoffs
KEK

Smart isn't anything special, but neither is Randle. Randle's ceiling is basically Kenneth Faried.

I'm back boys
>Suns already getting cucked by the Spuds
It's gonna be a long season

J V
V

>There are teams already on their second preaseason game and mine doesn't even play their first until tomorrow
life is suffering

how is the raps nugs game? the spuds vs suns kind of a snooze fest

Best NBA moment last season the Celtics breaking the Warriors home win streak or Warriors 3-1 choke job in the finals

youtube.com/watch?v=8Fa8f8SF6uY

My team's first game isn't until the weekend. Gotta keep up that patience.

Any dallASS fans here? what do you think of Brussino?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN T ROSS BECAME GOAT

its lit jokic hitting 3s and ross just got a 4 point play

It's pretty entertaining for a pre-season game tbqhwy. Back and forth all night.

if raps win i want to see raps 2-0 memes. dank ones

so murray is looking like a lankier, more controlled, better westbrook

based ROTY siakam bring home that w

A double double as a rookie while getting benched for a quarter of the season? Thats phenomenal

all I see is a raptors jersey and eyes

can he wipe his own ass

How is Bender bros?

POTLEL AND BEBE
WHO CAN STOP US??????

murray should be a raptor reeeee

who is the modern day grant hill

boogie to my rapz??????
twitter.com/boogiecousins/status/782367084147683329/photo/1

Go look up Kyle Lowry's first 4 seasons

He's looking pretty damn good tonight

>cory jo to boogie lobs

Rudy Gay/ Boogie

for

Valancius / Powell / 2 future 2nd rounder? and raps go into a win now season? hmmm

I remember when rudy gay was one of hte grizzlies best players but his jersey was never default on sale because his name is gay lol

>gay back in toronto
NO

>Celtic fans being delusional
Nothing new here

NUCLEAR GOD MAKES IT 2 PT GAME!!!!
boogie for jval/ross/future pick t bh

ITS TIME

gg nuggies

>post your feel when kawhi leonard gets MVP, finals MVP, DPOY, 1st team all-NBA, 1st team all-defense

pic related

jfc

holy shit

no memeing, kawhi is looking pretty fucking good this game

>ocd is back
hinkster and go wiz pls come back too

No joke, that Real Madrid team has some sweet ball movement.

>Oladipo dropped 34
>still lost
wew

Prepare your anuses /nba/

>You being a fucboi
Nothing new here

The only fuccbois here are celticucks.

Spurs lost.

We going to make fun of them?

No.

Because it's the preseason and teams literally don't care about winning.

Except the Warriors.

Laugh at those fucking losers.

This

Preseason doesn't mean shit unless it's the first pre season game. And the Warriors are playing. And the Raptors are winning.

>crabbe and turner were worth the money

NBA FUCKED

>mfw the Warriors lost and have NO DEPTH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go Spurs Go!

>lakers fans posting a pepe

makes sense that the stupidest fanbase on Cred Forums is also raceists....

based af

>raceists

H I N K I E

Care to comment about rumors about you joining the Lakers next year to replace Jim Buss?

>raceists

Learn how to fucking spell you fat fuck.

stick to nerd raging with the canadians...you don't want to banter with lakers fans, you'll lose. just ask the nigels, ask the celticucks, ask the 3rd worlders who post, ask the cartoon porn lovers.

top kek my post is on the smartphone

You think I'm sacred of lakers fans? the lakers are the new clippers and vicea versa lakers fans are the joke of the nba....

No one cares cuck

arent you the guy who was complaining to the commissioner of the fantasy league about removing the pepe because your liberal cuck job was going to fire you?

pic related

>there are people who are actually this fat
JUST

NOT AGAIN

living the dream desu.

Shut up harry

To be quite fair it's because the Warriors starters were legit bad. Shot 30% or less combined. Spurs, Thunder, Bulls, etc. starters did well with the same amount of minutes or less.

But desu I'm not making real judgments until 25 games into the season. But until then let's laugh at the Warriors and their cucked bandwagon fans.

Warriors don't have any fans here. Not even *arry. He just uses them as a vehicle to shitpost and spam like the Cred Forumstard he is.

lets be real, there is going to be a gelling period, that weak training camp isnt going to be enough. and pre-season wont be good because teams are not playing their usual line up or defensive schemes, rotations etc.

>I'm not making real judgments until 25 games into the season
this but i mean the entire league is going to have them as enemy #1, especially the smaller teams trying to prove something.

>no depth

i don't see them doing it this season, maybe next seasonm like what the cabs did. give it a season. now with that being said if the warriors, then who are the top 4 contenders?

spuds
cavs
thunder
spuds?

are the warriors hated more than the heat when lebron and bosh joined?

I mean lebron fucked over a city on tv on purpose, kd joining the warriors is much mroe tame in comparison.

either way I enjoy the fact that all the attention will be placed on the warriors this season, this means there won't be as much pressure on teh clips and we can glide to a 50 win season 3rd seed enroute to winning it all....

I like how to put the KDless thunder there but still forget about the clips who arguably outside of the warriors have the most talented rooster in the league...

>It's a Clips episode

>every teams that has a chance has an annoying shit fan base
>all us humble non contending teams are based.

you take one or the other. fucking casuals ruin it..

Clips4lyfe is seriously incredible, dude has been shitposting and baiting with the exact same gimmick for multiple years now and somehow EVERY SINGLE TIME he just rakes in the (You)'s. He's like Harry if Harry was actually funny.

>patting yourself on the back this hard

stop it clips

What went wrong?

>dude has been shitposting and baiting with the exact same gimmick for multiple years
>somehow EVERY SINGLE TIME he just rakes in the (You)'s

see

>Pepsi Max
Hahahahahhhh

Bucks are a black hole of talent.

>Booker played well
>Bender doesn't look like a colossal bust
>Suns won
Everything went better than expected.

So funny to see /nba/ all butthurt that Lebron hates trump HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

i give you the all Hillary team

pg Steph Curry
sg Lebron
sf Magic Johnson
pf Jason Collins
c Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

bench
NBA commissioner Adam Silver
Jason Kidd

how many titles does this team win? keep in mind adam silver is commish

>Chicken Tender
he's a sf porzingis, a KD dirk hybrid

if dirk had sex with KD (KD obviously the bottom) and they mixed their semen with a dash of porzingas you'd get bender.

That's what he could be if everything goes perfectly, but we're talking about the Suns my friend. I know this team well enough to not get my hopes up and always expect the worst.

wew kobe

Did anyone watch Raps-Nuggies? How did everyone play?

Haven't been on /nba/ since middle of July. I'm glad the generals have news now. Gonna be a fun season bruhs.

Jamal Murray is legit as fuck.

I'm a LeBron fan and even I think Bulls have a good chance this year

Wade and Rondo always play well against Bron for some reason and Butler is a matchup nightmare for the Cavs

Plus Robin Lopez at C is an upgrade from Pau believe it or not

>Murray styling on Canada
based

also glad to see Nurk grab a few points, hopefully his troubles are over.

go spurs go

>Wake up
>See Westbrook lost to some shitty European team
Lmao. No wonder he is /nba/s guy. He stays losing just like /nba/

IGNORE FALSEFLAGGING OP

REAL OFFICIAL DISCORD WAS MADE YESTERDAY

>archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/71617979/#71664331

discord.gg/PJzRp
discord.gg/PJzRp
discord.gg/PJzRp

>Real Madrid
>Shitty European team
they're one of the top 3 rn

is it worth joining, or is it just endless shitposting?
i know the thread is also endless shitposting but there's only so much one can take.

i prefer the glorious european club teams of "soviet union" and "china" my sandy friend.

>its a people sleep on Chief Keef, and the Bulls episode.

Its worth joining a membership at your Local dentist.

+1 reply

you better leave my inbred soulless ginger friend alone now you butter-chugging cretin

Please ignore harry and harry imposters

Pretty much dead but I guess it's nice to have one

Which game should I watch lads?

I might join when I get back home then, it might get good when the games start coming thick and fast

yeah, and it should be nice to have some kind of self-moderation

>start coming thick and fast

NOT AGAIN

>start coming thick and fast

So the 4chanx update made everyone anonymous by default? Some bullshit

You should be able to cancel it (check the settings)

kek

Tell me about her /nba/ and how she broke your heart

>date for 2 years
>she starts telling me she doesn't want me talking to other woman
>didn't realize she meant literally
>throws i fit when i check in at the gym with the female clerk
>stick with her because the ass is fat and shes a freak in bed
>months later she ruins my engagement surprise when she listens in on my house phone when reserving dinner at a expensive spot downtown
>confronts me about meeting "another girl" and spits in my face while calling me a dog
>had enough
>toss her out
>spend the rest of summer shit posting here

Yep life is great, just rubbed one out

Why do cucks think KAT is better than Anthony davis now? Davis has a had a few injuries but hes elite when healthy

>stick with her because the ass is fat and shes a freak in bed
This is why you will never have a meaningful relationship. Evaluate yourself.

As for my story, I've been married for about a year now, I'll get back to you when things get sour, that's assuming you'll still be here when we're dead.

He is as good as him now, he isn't better than what he was in 2014-15

>Why do cucks think KAT is better than Anthony davis now?
Karl knows a barber.

>getting married

Beta as fuck

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO EPIC!!!

JUST LIKE HOW CURRY IS GOING TO BREAK THE ALL TIME 3 Points made and Points scored RECORD WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

LBJ has never lost in the 1st round, faggot.

Well, cucks usually know their black sports

Israel, post another discord link, the one here is expired now

lmao he needs to average 33 points for another ten seasons for that to happen

discord.gg/y8FXPth
That shouldn't expire

women who are jealous actually think they are undeserving to you and are only doing it because they don't want to lose you.

Kawki an all time great

True, dental health is no laughing matter.

this is now a vocaroo thread
vocaroo.com/i/s1bTRxgQ88Fe

Who is this fluid Druid?

WHERE DO THE

Lara Croft

>Harrison Barnes
>1-10 shooting

Nice pickup Mavs

vine.co/v/56d2IYH9bYE

GIANNIS ANTE CARAMBO

I don't think so man, I have no reason to believe we'll be anything other than a dumpster fire this season, I mean we got

>pussy ass mcdermot playing no D
>no three-point shooting in the starting lineup
>old ass wade
>volatile rondo
>jimmy 'im the captain now' butler

Seriously, bulls management fucked up big time by signing wade and rondo, they would've been better of getting a bunch of D-leaguers, at least they have a brighter future, I mean shit, the shanghai sharks had a better offseason with signing jimmer freddete

>

I love everyone just keeps on discounting the raps makes it all the sweeter when we btfo out teams talk all the shit you want but last year won't go away

what the fuck

didn't want to sound like a leaf lover but when i read that post of someone claiming the pacers leapfrogged the raptors i kinda hat to chuckle sensibly IRL

ops been up for 3 days
fuckoff harry proxy posting faggot

only use OPs link

Just a rat tail. It's common in Black Communitys and is kinda making a comeback.

Nice Rhymes, Keef

what's your favorite jaffa cake guise
mine is raspberry

>nba is back
>mfw

>mfw Tomas satoransky is on my team

Idk senpai I think Raptors is a bad claim. The Pacers took them to 7 games and down to the wire every game last season, and that was with PG13 being the only player on the team and still not at his full power level. Now they've added a few pieces and PG13 will be at full strength, I would definitely take them in a series over the Raptors.

>/nba/ continuously raided by a gay, ugly, asian virgin
truly the darkest times

>tfw new blazer announcers are awful
i miss rice

Sup guys I got banned 4 a month im the user who started the Iverson pic meme will be back next Tuesday

fuckoff harry

is u lose? u dis i tink do /nba/ btfo

OFFICIAL /nba/ FAMILY TREE
------------ Russell Westbrook
Kobe ------------ Eric Bledsoe
------------ Devin Booker

Big Ben ---------- Kawhi Leonard

TO BE CONTINUED

Kobe's sons ring count: 0
Ben's son ring count: 1

>tfw Duncan is so cucked that Kawhi isn't even his son
>literally Tim "my wife's son" Duncan