Do you think Eli made it over to Peyton's on Sunday since he didn't have to play? Does Peyton make good nachos?

Do you think Eli made it over to Peyton's on Sunday since he didn't have to play? Does Peyton make good nachos?

He makes the best nachos. He is the ultimate prep master.

Do you think Peyton makes more with his endorsements or playing?

PENCILED IN

Im usually busy so I can't tell you how they taste, Cooper is a regular at Peyton's However so ask him if you must know.

Yeah its kinda a Me and Peyton tradition to eat Nachos on Sunday, We couldn't do that we'll he was playing obviously (Unless it was a bye week) So we didn't do them regularly since maybe highschool. We've recently started the tradition again when Peyton retired. Also the nachos are divine he uses atleast 12 different blends of cheeses, and has custom ordered Tortilla chips. He also has his famous homemade salsa that is to DIE for. Not to forget the many toppings that I can't even list. So if that answers your question Im happy to share.

The worst part is mr nine-head never got busted for his PED use during his later career

Asterisks beside everything Peyton has done. Hes the lance armstrong of handegg.

>PED Use
>Peyton "Beer Belly Jesus" Manning
Atleast try with your b8

How horrifying.

What is it like to be an utter failure?

Wouldn't know. Ask your dad.

>Stem cell use and HGH injections post neck surgery
>name all over the books of a PED clinic

Its like you kids don't know how to google

Also
>PED use means your a ripped god
Idiot.

NUMBER 18 IN THE HOUSE

>white american
>making good nachos

he lives in new york so probably not

He makes great cupcakes.

Did peyton ever run his ass and balls on eli's face?

I think probably

He makes that chicken parm money

Everyone juices.

Just accept it. It's much easier that way.

its not exactly difficult to melt cheese and place jalapenos on tortilla chips

I can believe this

This is why more professional athletes don't post on Cred Forums. Every time they do you guys can't resist being jerks.