Is he, dare I say it, fucking terrible?

Is he, dare I say it, fucking terrible?

There's worse.

You're an idiot if you actually think this

He could have a 400 yard game or a 4 INT performance, and reacts the same way. I love my autistic quarterback. I'd rather have him then Mr Dabs on em in victory, lasts 30 seconds in a post game interview then leaves in a loss.

jets fan here, id still take him any day of the week over anything jets have had the past 10 years

Eli would've gone after it.

Winners want the ball.

Holy fucking shit how is that allowed?

He still outshone his big brother.

But with all that's shit he talked last week im glad he's getting fucked out there

T.patsfan

Wrong webm... I meant to post the with him chickening out. Oh well, fuck it.

>is a 2 time super bowl mvp fucking terrible

Broncos have been getting favorable calls for years now.

No one can fucking stop them because they always have 12 men on the field.

19-1 proves you wrong.

"outshone" his big brother?
you mean they both retire with 2 rings, but that peyton holds every single significant all time passing record?
you're a retard, typical pats dumbshit who only judges players in conxtext with his own team

do you even understand how hard is he going to torch GB secondary next sunday?

he's going to go for 600y

Doesn't matter. 2 Super Bowl wins against the best team in the NFL.

>run outside the pocket
>get hit

thanks to tuck strahan and osi and two lucky throws

too bad football is just as you stated, a team sport

Eli wont make the HOF

Eli retires with the clutchest throws in Super Bowl history and with one more Super Bowl MVP, the only MVP award that matter. Peyton is a fucking fraud that can only stat pad.

Huh I guess Peyton also caught all those balls he threw in traffic by himself. I guessing he also caught all those balls by himself as well.

Every single stat is a team stat you fucking retard. Eli will make hof, he's easily more important than cuckton manning. If I had the choice to draft either, it's Eli, because maybe I'll miss then playoffs for 5 years straight, but when I do make it at least he won't choke it away.

I think he means the head to head contact where the defender launches and hits him with the crown of his helmet just after Cam has thrown a pass (i.e. is defenseless).

It's textbook targeting by college rules, idk about pros.

*i guess he also blocked For himself instead of having an offensive line"

Is what I meant to say

if eli gets into the hall then it will destroy the reputation for that institution forever

the guy has like 3 winning seasons his entire career

ive got bad newz m8

>regular season
>ever mattering

He has as many Super Bowl wins as his big brother an so one More Super Bowl MVP. And he took the fucking patriots. Who did Peyton take on... the Rex gross man led bears. And he put Trent dilfer on another level by his shitty performance vs the panthers

Name me one person with 2 Super Bowl mvps that's isn't in the hall

This.

If that burn victim/pedophile (who also bullied his gay son to suicide) Dungy got in for literally nothing... then Eli's a lock.

2 Super Bowl MVPs.

Now compare

Dungy literally Carried manning his entire career though.

>Probable HOFers
You know they are all going to in the HOF, except Romo.

>strahan/tuck should have won the first
>tuck/JPP should have won the second if not wes welker

The way he spikes the ball into the ground when a play breaks down, he looks completely unwilling to be touched. Basically like a little bitch.

Really grasping there, buddy

regardless

giants D line >>>>>>>>>>>>>> eli in terms of importance in winning those SBs

And Dominic Rhodes should have won MVP in Peyton mannings Super Bowl.

Your point? Peyton literally does not belong in the hall of fame. He was the biggest meme quarterback of all time. I have no idea how he tricked the entire world into thinking he was a good qb. I mean fuck. The broncos Made it to the afc game with Tim TE bow at qb for fucks sake. Biggest system baby of all time.

yes both peyton and eli are overrated and defense babies

Eli at least made the perfect meme throws to win them both games. Peyton is just a choker. Who deserves a spot in the hall more though? Easily Eli

J

neither deserves to be in the hall

making a meme throw on sterling moore is completely irrelevant.

I agree. Big Ben, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers are all vastly superior quarterbacks.

I've been a Giants fan since Simms and Bavaro. My dad has been a Giants fan since they played in the Polo Grounds.

Eli is the unanimous best Q we've seen. Better than YA and better than Simms.

Biggest defense babby of all time

Both are better than system babby brady who they routinely blow out in the postseason

Fuck off nigel-satan

>Football
>Team sport
Nigger, it's the least "team" oriented sport out of all the world's team sports

He always has been.

Higher power level than Brady

He's a playoff babby.

There's a reason the Giants rarely make the playoffs and that's because Eli is wildly inconsistent.

How the hell is Romo considered for the Hall of Fame? He has had a literally what? career

le gun it down the field man

Being this mad over supernigga Von Miller, happythug Trevathan, and honored (((cornball brotha))) DeMarcus Ware crushing into dust nearly every O-Line in the league.

Fucking cry more.

you're one dumb mother fucker

This is true.
But he needs better coaching.
Shaun payton would of been a 100xbetter coach. I really really, hope Mcadoo gets fire this year.