upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7d/Holy_Roman_Empire_1648.svg
youtube.com/watch?v=TBeZWZGxlpU
youtu.be/3jMhoGUiIkk
hockeyviz.com/txt/preview1617/preview.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Episode 8: off-season
The beans and doggos start a training regiment with grandpa jagr

post washers

what exactly does a bean have to do with hockey? where does this meme even come from?

Flyers are ELITE

Is he Cell key material?

the one with the bullet holes I recommended
thanks man =)

What did they mean by this?

we're getting s4s'd tonight boys

LMAO LOOK AT THAT FUCKING POOJOO

I bet the juvie team i help coach would beat these guys

I just want to point out that detroit's black people are chill as fuck and we've had zero riots in detroit during this whole police BLM movement

I mean, sure, they'll still ask you for money even if they're asking from the window of a Lexus, and sure they'll ask you if you can have your wings jersey on your way out of the game, but other than that they're pretty chill. And they don't use the people mover, so you can chill with fellow fans on your way out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot

>The scale of the riot was surpassed in the United States only by the 1863 New York City draft riots during the U.S. Civil War,

Flyers are ELITE
FUCK NEW JERSEY

What does that even mean?

>rags

Las Vegas fan since the beginning.

The Flyers are ELITE

What's with that knock-off Mr. Christie label in the corner?

Reminder that race riots almost exclusively happen outside of the SE United States. Yankees and calicucks cannot control their niggers.

Other than Atlanta maybe. Also
>thrashlels

What if we round up all the niggers and stick them in camps? Just temporarily, of course, while we get this whole race issue sorted out. They'll be able to earn a wage through labor, enjoy a nice long shower after a hard day's work, and there will even be a nice big oven right in the middle of the camps to keep them all warm.

>detroit rioted after the Leafs won the cup

neat

when has atlanta had a riot? are you thinking of birmingham, which wasn't much of a riot compared to newark or philly

Atlanta is considered such a huge security concern that they don't even try to host major events anymore

you forgetting about the carolinas?

Beans are amazing memes

also the SPLC has kept racists in check, jackass

Mr. Christie is what Canada gets after Nabisco removes the flavor and ships to you guys.

Is Tsulju confirmed better than Laine?

I see. Why is there an Orthodox cross on the left part of the logo? Is it owned by Russians or something?

T. Delusional edmemeton fan

Every Nabisco product contains the body of Christ, the Lord and savior of the USA

I never realized Orthodox Christianity was the main religion in the USA. Tell me, do your patriarchs report to the Russian ones, or are you considered equal to them?

literally who can stop us?

Dallas

>finnish goaltending

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I've already said too much Canadian....

It isn't safe...

>shots 10-1
>10 minutes went on in this period

Episode 9 Binland

The gang are given a free trip to Finland after winning a lottery while in Finland they are approached by a gang of dirty mongols

somebody meme with me pls

Can you at least tell me whether your patriarchs also participate in Pop i Kot?

>Santorelli retires
>Hodgson retires

lmaooo

who's next?

Booth?

They are ELITE

I have cherrypicked images too, autist

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now THIS

Flyers are ELITE

delete this

>defense

>letting the biggest loser in professional sports score on you

Delete

that kot look catholic. Cease your heresy at once.

>tfw no sens version with nobody peeking out but melnyck in the background

reminder that if you own a cat your are literally a redditor

you misspelled dog. Dog/doge is plebbit's animal, this is the site that invented Caturday, we are the cat site.

owning any animal makes you a redditor

>3/4 goals off the PP
>PK's been letting in 2-3 PP goals in all the pre-season games

why was this allowed?

literally?

fuck you my cat is awesome

(pretend I have a USA flag)
I'll have you know my plantation has been passed down in my family for over a century and not once have we used reddit.

youtu.be/uuMsueCkiCE

The leafs should sign dany heatly

“Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and stumbles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because someone else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his self importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect -- the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours -- and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense.”

kys

FUCKING ALLSTAR

This is an objective fact, only tumblr fags and redditors have cats. If you have a cat you will literally never get laid and you should kill yourself.

clickhole.com/quiz/are-you-hog-enough-live-pigs-4939

So.... Vegas is either getting Fleury or Murray. Who is Pittsburgh going to protect?

seguin

I want him to score the game winning goal in game 7 against the sens

>tfw my cat has gotten me laid half a dozen times
Chicks love cats, fag, even if you don't have one carry a pic of a kitten around in your wallet, say some sob story about how he passed away a few months ago, and they'll eat right out of your hand. Of course, a basement-dwelling chink like yourself wouldn't know how to even approach a woman, let alone speak with one.

I thought they couldn't put Fleury on the chopping block cause of his NMC

hey /hoc/ its been awhile since ive came here. Whats new?

I want new beans

lmao I have never heard a worse lie in my life.
>eat right out of your hand
literally a grandpa saying, this is how I know you are a virgin.

0-3 is the new meme to yell at USA flags and/or Finn flags if you want to drive the Finn to commit suicide, so we don't yell it at the Finns lest we genocide them.

kippers live streamed her suicide

Forced meme

You dont ask you just accept

Just because the closest you've ever gotten to a female is replying to Kippers doesn't mean everyone else is a betamax orbiter like yourself. You speak like you have never talked with a woman in your life aside your mother.

nice nice, does lol i trol u and hankydanky still exist? they were the only cool nucksfags

MOAR PIGS

I am literally engaged, reddit catfag.
>eating out of your hand
MY SIDES

lol i trol u posts sometimes

The first guy posts on /o/ a lot I think

HEY GUYS!!!!! PUBLIX!!!!! SUCH BASED SANDWICHJES!!! XDCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMG SO FUNNY LMAO. A SHITTY GROCERY STORE MEME SANDWICH

so glad tampafags are in bed

Your mother bringing you your tendies is not actually an engagement, despite what you've deluded yourself into thinking. Your hand is also not something you can get engaged to, either.

Meaning they would be required to leave Murray exposed then right? So every player with a NMC is safe but they also take up the few slots of other players who could have potentially been protected?

FUCKING NORMALFAG GET OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being triggered by sandwiches

Cry all you want, reddit catfag, but normal people without cats get laid and live normal lives. You could always try getting a dog, like a man.

>Prabh Rai

Every fucking time.

Does mummy make you go to bed before midnight?

>habs buttpain detected

How often are game threads made nowadays? has /hoc/ finally become kill?

It's preseason m8

Your delusional fantasies that you cry yourself to sleep with don't actually reflect reality, sorry to break it to you. I know you're giddy that le weed man legalized your dogfucking, but that is not actually normal despite what americans meme at you, plebbit.

>he missed world cup gamethreads

Sorry for giving you honesty that your life of MGTOW and cat ownership will end up with your suicide, but maybe its the truth you need, you fucking beta loser

>Chaika
>26
>handsome as fuck

>that GM who was 28
>balding and grey hair
>looks 50

jesus FUCK

>obese basement-dwelling dogfucker calling others beta losers
Oh the ironing. I feel bad for your dog, having to get fucked by you every night must be a living hell. Does it beg for death, or has it become numb to your bestiality degeneracy?

hey kippers. are you the only cantpuck trip existing nowadays?

holy fuck you're mad

>cat owner
>not a permavirgin beta
You aren't fooling anyone. Everyone knows your type lmao.

they must have crappy supermarkets in Canada
the quebec guys have posted about their kickass roadside food shacks though

Can you speak up, it's hard to hear you over all that chihuahua semen in your mouth. It must be hard, knowing your dog has a bigger dick than you, but I suppose that's why you drown your sorrows in tendies.

You probably cant even skate, beta reddit catfag. Your beastiality fantasies are pretty gross tho.

>catfag arguing with dogfag

>mfw my german shepherd has fucked more bitches than this reddit catfaggot
I bet he plays guitar too LMAO

I could skate laps around your lard ass, compared to you I'm Gretzky, dogfucker. The only gross thing is that you think it's normal for people to fuck their dogs like you do.
>leaf
>dogfag
>bestiality
pick all 3, faggot.

No shit sherlock, I, like most normal humans, don't fuck dogs.

I like cats and dogs. I have a cat for two reasons: they live a lot longer, and I live in an apartment, which I don't think would be fair to a dog, since they need room to run around.

Sorry not everyone is as sexually repressed as you that they have to fantasize about fucking animals, catfaggot.
Is there anything more pathetic than a grown man that owns a cat? I bet this faggot owns a turtleneck too LMAO

>two fags arguing over pets

i forgot how much i missed this place. Being drunk on public transit like a fucking loser shitposting and laughing to myself while everyone looks at me funny. Fall/Winter will be very enjoyable

Its good to be home lads

look at this picture

>furfags arguing about who has the most normie tier pet
lmao

is all this talk about housepets making your mouth water kippers?

ohhh hey guys my name is chance and I own three male tabbys, have you tried this craft beer I bought?

There is nothing more pathetic than someone that owns a dog. Except you, that is, since you engage in bestiality. I bet you can't even climb out of your basement without the help of 10 industrial Norwegian freight lifters.

>mad
>at animals

Only literal cucks own cats. I bet you don't even have herpes you fucking pussy

Connor McDavid

KEK

lel

Not bad.

as opposed to figurative cucks that have never had a woman even look their way, like dogfags? How many tonnes of dog semen do you chug each day, do you go around neighborhoods with your fleet of freight lifters to hunt down innocent mutts?

I don't get to watch the east too often. Just how good is Backstrom? I know he's a great playmaker.

hes shit

>/hoc/ right now

>we lose again

Hodgson literally makes 1.5M$ sitting on his ass for the next seven years. Comfy life.

Ohhh hey so glad you came, would you like to listen to my vinyl records and vape? Oh did I introduce you to my cat? This is Mr Whiskers and he is very tempermental

le pass to the le offwing one timer man man

How do you have so many reaction images. I wish my reaction game was as good as yours

>Canucks
>Best year in team history results in a Stanley Cup Final shellacking, being outscored 23-8
>Zero Cups in 13.8 billion years

What did he mean by this?

No as ppposed to actual males who have sex with women and contribute to society unlike your faggot hipster metrosexual catfaggot cuck ass.

>so scared of getting BTFO you won't give me my (You)s
how much of a chickenshit omega can you be?

>had half a good season
>get traded
>be bad
>team thinks you'll be good again
>gives a 50 year $250 million dollar contract
>he does bad
>gets bought out
>gets $100 million every year for the next 750 years

god damn

faggot hit the jackpot

what's the point of doing well? gaudreau should get his $10M/10 years and then just bust

Basically building the Canucks USA hockey tries to build their national teams

your team reminds me of ass more than you do

>being this needy
This is why you havent been laid since your fat lesbian "friend" took pity on you in grade nine and you still havent talked about it, you fucking man-bun catfaggot

>so assblasted with impotent rage you can't even type properly
top kek
>pposed to actual males who have sex with women and contribute to society
so people with cats. You're not making any sense.

>mfw cat and dog owner
>mfw watching these two anons go at it

>domi
lmao what a bust

Yeah nah, cat owners are always skinny faggots who wear band t-shirts and get cucked by dog owners.
Stay bitter.

If I hired you for the NHL, what is your plan?

The sparkledogs will win the cup and theres literally nothing anyone can do to stop them

>dog fuckers are this mad
holy lmao

>108 messages

>so terrified of getting BTFO he won't reply directly
did your brain get so swamped with dog sperm that it fried your courage and your capabilities to type? If you stopped being such a pathetic dogfucker maybe you'd be able to muster the courage to actually approach a human woman in real life instead of orbiting Kippers.

the opposing hockey team can

Ohhh hey have you listened to this band? I have nothing better to do than listen to the least mainstream music and dress my cat up in outfits because I haven't had sex in a decade. Sometimes I jack off to my upstairs neighbors having sex, and I think that kind of counts, right?

butts on the jumbotron

this dog faggot must've gotten cucked by some numale cat owner holy fuck he's triggered lmao i don't think i've ever seen someone so mad project so much

And dog owners are obese petfuckers who have never fucked a human. Don't worry, at least pooch will dump a steaming load into you, that must count for something, right?

lmao

shit budget team will always be a shit budget team

It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is the plan.

again with the beastiality fantasies I think you might be legitimately mentally ill. If dogs make you think of sex you might need some mental help.

>butts

Found the catcuck
Maybe you and this guy I am BTFOing can get together and go on a cat date LMAO you fucking cuckolds.

discord.gg/KHdna9X

lmao sens amirite

>3
>FUCKING
>SHOTS
>IN
>2
>PERIODS

LITERALLY A TEAM OF IMMIGRANTS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT HOCKEY IS CAN DO BETTER

FUCK

are pigs the most patrician choice of pet?

I would bet money they get laid more regularly than catcucks. Even lizardfags are more normal

>tfw i sparked the catposting

>this projection
i don't own pets cuz i'm not a fucking furfaggot

>being a budget team in Canada

lmao like how the fuck does that happen?

>this terrified of responding directly
how much of an omega basement dweller do you have to be? Oh, wait, you just have to be a dogfag.
Hey look, someone posted your picture on the internet. Do the planet a favor, stay in your basement.

im sure that will be a great place to be during games

I own two Guineapigs. Do they count?

All dogfags fuck their dogs because they can't climb out of their basements to meet humans in the real world, that's why you're a dogfag.

Enough of the fucking pet posting. Lets get to some hokkei talk

Tavares and Hodsgon have not lived up to expectations

yeah it will, and when the season starts more people will join

>getting mad because someone has dialed in your faggot personality to an incredible degree
Thats right catcuck, you have no argument. I would tell you to kill yourself, but you would pussy out of that just like you pussied out of owning a real pet, faggot.

sure why not

what kind of pet do you think Tavares and Hodgson have?

they strike me as dogfags or some hipster animal like a lizard

Pulju

yay go coyotes

Tavares has. Hodgson has obviously not.
This is what is wrong with catcucks, they are literally mentally ill. who thinks of having sex with animals, you gotta be extremely sexually repressed, a symptom of cat ownership

>projecting so hard you become the betamax
your entire posts have been 'no u' and not replying to me because every time you do you get BTFO and have to chug another cup of dog cum to quell your tears. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but it's impossible, you're so fat the bullet would bounce off, you couldn't possibly get up off the ground for a noose, you have so many pockets of air between your rolls of fat you can't suffocate, the only way you'll die is of natural causes when your brain finally becomes more sperm than neuron.

>domi
>bust
He will be better than puju and laine

Wew

>leafs
permabann when?

i think you mean awoooo

If you own a dog you should be hanged since you engage in bestiality on an hourly basis and can't think for yourself
>d-duh innermutts told me dogs are for alphas, surely girls will like me if they see me with one
>WAAHHH I can't even get out of my basement to check, come here pooch I need my comfort protein

>this asspain
Don't blame me for your lack of a sex life, blame your lack of testosterone and choice of pet, cuck

Except I am actually engaged. Nice argument, catcuck

at least I have a sex life with humans, unlike dogfags who have only ever seen their mothers.

>lying on the internet

>you will never go to a panthers game on free drinks day
Why live?

You cannot legally wed your dog in Canada, imbecile, (I hope), so no, you're not engaged.

Anywho.....

Who here has the rest of those dishwashers?

Lets see'um.

I am not lying
I'm engaged to a woman, I know this is strange for a catcuck that's hasn't been laid in 10 years
>eating out of your hand
lel

dogleaf seems like the meathead hick from highschool that only talks about his truck, guns, beer, and dip. and gets into fights for social purposes, aka a nigger.
>inb4 catfag
don't have pets faggot

Just because bitch is slang for woman does not actually mean your dog (bitch) [male] is actually someone you can get married to as she (male) is not a human.

>this retardation
I know it's hard to believe, but if you aren't a low test cuck, you can succeed in life, house league catcuck

>honey my internet ""friends"" are making fun of me again
>bout what
>our dog
>well no shit, I told you not to get a Pomeranian you fucking faggot

Why is he wearing a woman's sweater?

catfaggot BTFO
It's a German shepherd

I know, I have succeeded in life, which is something dogfags can never say. Don't worry, though, I'm sure if you wait a decade or so le weed man XD will make it so you can legally marry your dog, provided he hasn't died of old age or sexual abuse til then.

>willingly getting a dog with 80yo hips
Retard

he is a sophisticated dogger

Not sophisticated enough to grow fur? Needs a person to dress him so he can stay warm? That's like toddler level intelligence lmao

more like
>honey my internet "friends" are making fun of me again
>WOOF! WOOF!
>s-shut up! Now come here and give me my minutely semen dose

idk rich white people are strange

>I have succeeded
>owns a cat and is a permavirgin
KEK
E
K
Yeah I worried about that but I met both his parents and they were in really good shape, he isn't a purebred, he should be ok.

Isn't it weird that only rich people and trashy folks dress their dogs? I mean you have the middle class Halloween costumes but I'm not talking about that

>y-you're a virgin
Why do you keep projecting this?
Also fucking your dog doesn't count as losing your virginity

>allergic to fur
Who /lizard master race/ here?

>projecting your virginity (human) onto others
I know it's hard to believe, but you catually will easily succeed in life as long as you don't chain yourself to a dog.

Are his parents aware you are "engaged" to him? I don't think they'd approve of inter-species relationships.

I hope Cred Forums delete sp just so this shitty general never exists. You fags dont even talk about hockey.

>dude beans
>dude smuk dog
>dude smuk animal
>dude dishwasher
> dude puluju
>dude autistic fins

Jesus Christ what a shitty thread. Quit fucking talking about your stupid pets.

So how the fuck did your team d today?

I came here to discuss hockey and we are arguing over pets?

Anyways I'll ask what team is going to be the worst in each divison?

Metro
Columbus

Atlantic
Buffalo (laffs will unironically end their rebuild)

Central
Avs

Pacific
Canucks

Catcuck confirmed
>catually
Hahahahaha this catcuck is so gay he crowbars cat puns into conversations. Jesus Christ dude I am embarrassed for you, not only are you a huge low test pussy with a girls pet, but you embrace it and are proud of it

leaf bro gets it.
/hoc/ is the most reddit general on all of Cred Forums.

>XD
> check out my dank may may. Ive been posting the same shit meme for years now.
>dude memes
>le upvote nice smuk green monkey man

>mad at memes

Your grammer leads me to believe you may be a nigger. Have you ever browsed another general during the offseason? nba and nfl just tripfag worship. Sorry >we meme hard instead.

Carolina will be worse than Columbus.
Leafs will still finish last (somehow ironically)
Coyotes will finish less than 5 points behind the Canucks.
Avs is true.

Post ass

>getting this assblasted over a cat pun
help meowt here, why are mew so butthurt about admitting you're into bestiality?

OH I just figured it out, I am so sorry, I misspoke when I said you were in an inter-species relationship. You're actually in an interplanetary relationship since you're such a fucking lardass lmao.

Don't you have a salary cap to worry about?

This dog fucker is so mad he keeps responding to bait
kek

KEK
well done hoc

Lmao
You couldn't be more cringeworthy right now
Thanks for proving my point, queermo

>commenting on my grammar when you cant even spell "grammar" correct
>reddit tier move
> going on an ape hoop general
neck yourself.
Like I said reddit the general, thanks for proving my point.

Ive been told Aho is winning the Calder though
Seems likely
Yotes had flashes of being good last year. The loss of Boedker will hurt them though

Has anyone ever had a bigger meme rookie year?

*correctly

(((Owner))) wants to run his sports team to run like his other businesses i.e. turn a profit

Melnyk should just sell them to someone who can actually afford to be an owner.

>this place is reddit
>gonna keep posting here

U seam to no a lot aboot Rebbit.

well im not going on reddit to talk about hockey so hopefully I can inspire change within.

I purrsonally don't get why so clawsitively upset, was it something I said? Go chug some more dog semen, I'm sure it'll make you feel better.

Selanne

* first "to run" shouldn't be there, i'm a little out of it.

>i'm gonna stay here and get buttblasted over memes

are you by any chance a >rags fan?

Yeah but Selanne was actually good after

Is it too late to become a hockey player at 19?

What do you have to do to improve so you can make the NHL?

start doing squats cause the only way youll be seeing ice time is if you become an ice girl.

step one: not be asian

>reddithawks fan

Stay ass fractured over three (3) stan lee cups.

Ice girls don't exist in Canada. They have "ice crew" (men + women) in Vancouver.

You have to wear warm clothing too.

I think the consensus is 2.5. Stay anally annihilated your two stars' salary will ruin the team. Also that your 'star' defenceman has the temperament of a child.

reminder that until the 3 the hawks won recently, they had less cups than the >rags

looks like youre fucked.

>stay mad
nice one, now I know I for sure your team hasn't won shit.

Who are the best puck possession players?

Currently
Crosby

But Datsyuk would give him a good fight.

i think most teams have men on their ice crew. they usually get the bitch work while the qts skate around in stripper skirts

>set an unbreakable record
>meme

crosby/kopitar/toes/bergeron

probably around that order too

this is what happens when the league cucks out and revenue shares.

let the unsuccessful teams/markets fold into more profitable ones

Mr. Barkov

>sparkle dogs
>rags
>laffs
>oilels
>shorks
>flylels
>mighty cucks
>ruins
>cantpucks
>flimflams
>clots
>crapitals
>mild
>debbies
>jests
>sablels
>frogs
>islels

Hello /hoc/. For the better part of a year now I've been developing a very powerful meme. However I may have overdone it and I dare not release it upon a general that is not ready.

However, I need feedback on it. Please leave your email if you're willing to volunteer. However, fair warning: if you are not a top-class memester, you very well could be injured.

Will any Canadian teams make the playoffs this year? Yes? No? And why?

>1993

Thanks lads

No, they're all shit

oilers will literally win the next 4 stainless steel cups

Hasn't won the draft lottery, something the cawks have done.

I thought the AHL played for the Memorial Cup.

>t. guy that will be mad that mcdavid will lift 3 cups before he is allowed to consume alcohol

will he pass on the champagne?

>being led by a rapist
>the city of reddit

NEXT HASEK
N
E
X
T

H
A
S
E
K

youtube.com/watch?v=6hiziYc7JK8

is finnish success a regular season kind of thing? barkov sucked against the isles desu senpai

can i get a (You)

Legal age is 19 in Canada, so it depends where he wins it.

Well 18 is the drinking age in Alberta so I doubt it. How is life in Idaho, potato harvest was good?

@71673871

uuuuuuuuuu

GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

dear poster No.71673871, I would like to give you a (You), but since you did not post an image I have no option but to not do so.

>au/sp/ will willingly vassalize themselves to /hoc/

feels good desu

not really, he sucked dick

better than lundqvist, though

Yeah, because the police stay far away from the ghettos in Detroit because they value their life.

Parts of Detroit don't even respond to 911 calls until the bodies show up.

fine i will do it myself

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWW

I'll donate a (you) to the cause

(You) have earned it

Have a (You)

Who is going to be a bigger bust Laine, or DuBois? DuBois seems like he will have growing pains and end up as a career 2nd pairing. Laine will have a good third season but his abhorrent D will send him to the KHL after his bridge contract.

Bravo, (You) earned it.

JUST GIVE MY TEAM A WIN

>2nd pairing

dubois is going to have big problems if they convert him into a defenseman

>The rags had a better record than every Canadian team last year
>rags
>better than every Canadian team

No

reminder

Other than what is now Norway I think getting rid of that land was a good move.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQylVPPHm3E

We left our print on those places. I can live with that. At least we cucked Denmark out of some land and now that place is just a shitty pile of sand and lime stone.

he's not a bust right.. right?

On the left image, the places on the mainland by Denmark are Hamburg(?), Lubeck(?), and?

debust

get used to hearing that one

smuk please come back holy shit. there are zero >rags fans here without you

Is Landeskog worth the 5 mil?

>“I’m not drafting a kid who pushes rocks up a mountain and jumps over milk crates and calls it training,” he once bellowed.
>-Former Jackets GM Doug Maclean on drafting Gilbert Brule over Anze Kopitar

They also had Kopitar ranked 3rd and Brule like 7th

fuck yes

i'm a wild fan and i hate him but he's a stud

doesn't look like hamburg desu in the west, hamburg is much further inland. looks more like the area around bremen. not sure about the middle one but the eastern part is swedish pomerania.

60 point guy that hits hard, well worth

My knowledge of Europe maps is limited to 1444 and 2016, so I was curious. I'm pretty sure the middle one is Lubeck, though, it's right around there.

>rags

youtube.com/watch?v=9Mk-sH7Z5xY

From left to right:
>The secularized bishoprics of Bremen-Verden
>The town Wismar
>Western Pomerania, with some islands

>rags

Here is a better map
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7d/Holy_Roman_Empire_1648.svg

Lübeck was an imperical city

>
>
>

>tfw 2 intelligent for NHL

That first song they put out was good, it was dumb tho how they kept on releasing that same song over and over

>tfw too dum to understand this meme

>rags

>tfw superior Minnesota genes

>Detoilet

>tfw when season is about to start and shit's about to go down

>swedecucks
>superior

whys there a fuggin trash can in the dishwasher lmao

It's quite common in america to wash your trash can in the dishwasher

>finns don't do this
M O N G O L S
O
N
G
O
L
S

thats crazy if you think about it

but they do wear shoes inside the house so i believe it

we wear crocs you uncultured swine

crocs are shoes like anything else...

dummy

Should Laine just quit at this point? He's a less mobile, less intelligent Teemu Pulkkinen.

I think every single one of the top 10 drafts should just kill themselves for being busts.

Yes. He's got a decent shot, so he would probably be pretty good at flipping burgers at Hesburger

is that some finnish big mac?

i like it

He has the face and the blonde hair to work at one

fit in well with the qt blondes

Plenty of good players taken in the Top 10, just none of them Finnish.

3 FINNS
3 amerikans
1 sweed
1 russian
>1 kanadian

I thought hokkei was supposed to be their game, what happened?

Canada's in the midst of a severe decline. One WJC medal in the last 5 (?) years.

Hit me

Trudeau and the rapefugees happened

Birds are best pets. Pigs are close seconds though

"Show some class, this is philly"

Fucking lamo, this shit never gets old

youtube.com/watch?v=TBeZWZGxlpU

>being such shitty fans that you actually put your own team on the PK and piss off your own home announcer
>the neighborhood of Philtadelphia

>rags

Who will be the first Armenian to be drafted to the NHL?

Hesburger is like mcdonalds except all the burgers are filled to brim with their own shitty mayonnaise sauce.

Lmao the visor is protecting his forehead

but their french fries are shit tier. Good hamburgers though as you said.

kek, komarov does it too.

Will they ever find him a fitting helmet?

obviously pulju himself wants a small helmet

>Minnesota
>Swede
You mean Norwegian and German right?

HEADS UP:
eastside hockey manager is on sale for $5
Finally picked it up

>not sami american
Fucking pleb

No. I said Swedish. You fucking idiot. Read a book nigger you sure are fucking stupid

>he's never seen the movie Fargo

WHENS NEXT ROSTER UPDATE FOR 16-17

>no legend
Moron, Swedes are third on the list

Dunno

Probably been posted already, bu in case it hasn't

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie 10 timför 10 timmar sedan
Rieder will get $2M in 1st year, $2.45M in 2nd year, so AAV is $2.225. Rieder has now agreed to terms.

Who

>ameridumb

who though

>soumitard

some 4th line scrub that plays for one of bettman's mickey mouse franchises

>still over a week til hockey

Flyers are ELITE

Who

Never seen this thanks for posting

Really changed the way i think of flyers fans and the city of philadelphia, NY

Do you guys think green beans exist
Or are we alone in the beaniverse

many mysteries remain but i'm sure we'll find out soon enough (probably later tonight)

>mfw hall and henrique reunited

Literally who in the metro can stop us

The blue jackets

>caps
>pens
>canes
>bjs
>flyers
>rags

Capitals
Penguins
Canes
Devils
Islanders
flyers
>rags
Blewit jackets

Wall paper version?

Lightning
Panthers
Bruins
Sabres
Sens
Red wings
Canadiens
>Laffs

Preds
Blues
Wild
Stars
Hawks
Jets
Avs

Sharks
Ducks
Yotes
Kings
Vegas
Oilers
Flames
Canucks

what makes you so sure that either the blues or wild are going to do better than the hawks... I think this list is awful.

Kackets will be wild card

I think you're awful

Their 5v5 numbers are terrible

I'd be stupid if I wasn't excited for the jackets this year
They have a real team for once, this is their front line most likely
Saad Jenner Atkinson
Murray jones
Bobrovksy
That front like looks great
That's a goal every shift from them along with great chemistry
But I still have my doubts about the rest except for the foligno Dubinsky hartnell line which has great chemistry and are all great players when they can be

muh advanced stats

>that first line

no offense but

Great defense tho

Jackets have never had a player get 100 points with them

UNTIL NOW

Wings will squeak into the playoffs again

Bantlels are a lock for the cup

They could have drafted one but didn't. Why?

>Kings
>Sharks
>Yotes
>Ducks
>Flames
>Canucks
>Vegas
>Oilers
FTFY

>kongs
Missing the playoffs

Yes

Because they have all been taken before their pick

oo booi i think you wrong

>2nd pairing

Maurice said that Laine is better defensively than many other 18 year olds so i wouldn't worry about that

Tanna Pearson a gud boi. He dindu nuffin

I'm a JACKETS fan and I'm not even that dilusional

>Kings
>Missing the playoffs
Pick uno, puto

Crosby taken 1st overall
Ovechkin taken first overall
Staal taken 3rd
Malkin taken 2nd
Kane taken 1st
Heater taken 2nd
Backstrom taken 4th
ALL before the jackets picked

pro tip
>2016 draft

MUH GRIT

You're implying that pld will get 100 or that pulju will break 100 either is very unlikely

>pulju
>not winning art ross
now that is very unlikely

He won't win art Ross ever
I'm sorry
He just doesn't have the right stuff
You have to be able to pass to the slot accurately to win art Ross

... do you know who pulju is? passing is one of his strenghts

Has Pierre luc dubust been sent down to junior yet?

>thinking blew jackets fans watch or know anything about hockey
Lol Finland never ceases to provide amusement

>the only canadian is half frog, half murican
>the best murican is mexican

wew

k

>consol energy center is now PPG paints arena
Wtf what a terrible name

Birds are shit

>Pulkkinen - Larkin - Abdul Qadir
Could b gud

Honestly why even play this year?

tell me about Finland
is it nice?
do you see much sun?
do you play cricket?

where are my >rags bros at

Maybe with a rw

The >rags have the worst sweaters of the O6

Yeah that sucks. I mean they've missed some good players but who doesn't. Seems like they're always on the outside of drafting elite players.

I think worst of all is they haven't hit on anyone late in the draft either. Usually teams get lucky and get someone that is late bloomer lower in the draft.

Jackets don't have shit there either.

that's in Poland though

He's not wrong though. Finland over-hyping prospects again..

>finnish GMing

Look at this pulju lmao

Which sports do you talk about in here?

>tfw breakfast burrito falling apart
Any kongs fans around to teach me how to roll it tight?

Hokkei

I don't like mexican food

bit of cricket mate

>Burns was 100% in the faceoff dot last season
>Donskoi was an amazing 66.7 %

This will be our year, for real this time.

Go to sleep stinky abo island nigger.

I don't think so, Tim.

The most recent NHL game is actually pretty good

>mfw gave Johansen 70 endurance
>gave Perry 75 speed, agility, and acceleration
>gave Karlsson 97 endurance

>none of those things matter in current-gen NHL because they fucked up

>caring about numbers
>being a nerd

Reminder that kessel WILL win the fart boss trophy this year

>ppg paints arena
kek

No I will.

How does a man this obese play hockey at the highest level, look at his fucking gut for petes sake

It's a diet of force-fed cheeseburgers.

Are McDavid and Eichel good puck possession players?

How will Abby do as an alternate captain?

McDavid: Yes.
Eichel: Not yet, but will probably be.

Preside over their first missed playoffs in 25 years

Well I just hope he takes his goon levels down a bit now that he is an AC.

Malmö - Leksand in 5 min

dont you mean malmoe?

get

Get those 5-holes nice and wet because this FUCKING FIN is going to RAPE YOUR BUTTPUSSY.

I can't imagine what it must feel like to be a fan of a team without history, without passion. You fucks must be so sad rooting for your shit teams, with your shit players...

How can you hope to compete with
>Jeff "Pussy Slayer" Skinner
>Jordan "The best brother" Staal
>Cam "I won a cup once so plz no bully" Ward
>Teuvo "Thank god chicago didn't want me anymore" Teravainen
>Jake "Meme supreme" Bean
>Justin "Super fine blue line" Faulk
>Elias "Twink boy" Lindholm
And the rest of the carolina crew?

Watch out, everyone, because the CACKALACKY CANES are going to BUTTFUCK the eastern 8th seed.

Good luck next year, kiddos :^)

I think he'll step up a bit off the ice. Datsyuk had the A but I never got the feeling he was very vocal. Although I heard he taught a lot of guys

I think he'll just be another voice for Zetterberg, since he's kind of quiet as well. Z leads by example, but some people need a voice. It'll be good to have a more relatable, non-european, vocal veteran presence on the team

I want to believe.

I want to beanlieve

holy shit i never really thought about it but the canes are elite

good post

If he can do it. I will be happy.

>playing ehm
>only draft big boys under the age of 25

Please stop mom

So how has he been in training camp?

>sports captaincy
>relevant

I agree, and he may also add a bit more energy to a team that nreds it.

I've never skated: the post

Except I'm going to wreck these scrubs in drop in a few hours, you fucking meat and potatoes faggot

Philadelphia fans are the best. Here's Bill Burr paying them tribute.

youtu.be/3jMhoGUiIkk

If you could actually skate, you'd know the role of captains in hockey. faggot

>tfw i could skate circles around any of you peewee legends

Kings will win the President's Trophy

hockeyviz.com/txt/preview1617/preview.html

Kings will finish the season second in the Pacific.

nah the kings are long overdue for a massive regression. They have the worst prospect pool in the entire league. They will be a playoff team, but won't be relevant unless they can move some of their shit contracts.

Yea, you're probably right. Maybe even 3rd. Depends on how well the rookies and new acquisitions do.

Kings are unironically in the worst spot in the league after the cantpucks

The wild are in a worse position than either of those.

Why isn't Nolan Patrick considered to be close to McDavid level?

>forgetting the rags

>yfw all laffs prospects bust after mattwhos gets traded

Kings have lost a lot in the last few off seasons, and Quick is going to get worse. They have nothing in terms of prospects. I expect them to finish about 10th personally.

Yeah except the Wild actually have more than the Kings.

include discord in new op plox, /hoc/s fallen behind

Do beans rule the world

kys

Beans rule my belly.

lmao no, hes RNH level

Lmao look at these beans.
Someone make a Mexican jumping been

>brown contract (worst in the entire league)
>Gaborik (who had 22 points in 54 games) until he is 38 years old
>2.5 million for a 3rd pairing defenseman at best in matt greene

>gaborik
>healthy
How long is he out again? 6 weeks? Lmao such a glass cannon

but why though, his numbers are comparable, I know the whl is an inferior league, but not by that much.

New thread