Pretty sick Super Bowl this year

Pretty sick Super Bowl this year

>viqueens delusion

>defensebowl
truly patrician

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR SUPER BOWL LI MVP

>this obsession

>implying it wont be the patriots and Vikings

lol. Buncos don't stand a chance against Vikings. At least the pats will put up a better fight before losing

>it's the Raiders vs Vikings
>they blow out the Vikings in a SB again
kek

>Broncos win 10-7
>Walsh pulls a Norwood at the last second and an heroes live post game
>Derek Wolfe rips Bradfords ACL off

And here comes the Patsfags to pretend they're relevent

Sorry bruh, only teams who DON'T get shut out at home can be in this thread.

Such broncuck delusions. You aren't going back to the superbowl lol.

Remember what happened when buffalo blew them the fuck out?

Remember what happened when the chiefs blew them the fuck out?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH HELP ME GRONK

*2015*
>Look how shitty Peyton is, you guys aren't winning more than 6 games
>ok, you guys aren't winning the division
>alright, but you guys aren't beating the Patriots to get home field advantage
>whatever, you guys aren't beating the Pats in the AFCCG
>Fucking faggots you aren't going to beat Cam and that offense
>Lol whatever you aren't going to be good this season

>Buncos returning to Owl with a literal who at QB who is now injured

unlikely

explain Minnesota's path to the Superbowl
and let me remind you that the Bears started 6-0 a few years ago and finished 6-10

The QB play is literally miles better than last year

You fluked out a bunch of wins all the way to the superbowl I'll give you that.

But to suggest you are going to do it again, with a QB who's never played in a playoff game before is fucking ridiculous. The patriots have improved in every single way this year, and the only reason you won last years matchup was because of phantom holding calls in the endZone and critical injuries to the patriots. Anyone with half a brain can see that the patriots are going to win this, provided they stay healthy of course. When it comes to betting on bill and Brady or gay kubiak, I'll go with bill.

Because the Vikings were so close to face the Broncos in a Super Bowl last time

>lose twice
>still try and talk shit

(We) are unironically more worried about the Steelers

Remember that time you started 6-0 with Josh mcdaniels? Lol. You still have to worry about the raiders and chiefs. They will both steal wins from you like they did last year.

3 rings in 60 years that's cute. Try 4 in 16 and then talk.

Remember that time the broncos and manning got BTFO by the Seahawks then the next year the patriots came in and dismantled that same team?

The Broncos and Patriots literally started playing at the same time.

Remember that time the Patriots lost the AFC title game to Denver? Or that other time they lost the AFC title game to Denver?

>Bradford

*remember injuries*

Fixed

>16-0 with your third string injured qb 3 and outing all day
>blown out

hehe.

Talking about the time Bledsoe btfo us you new fag

losing at home
to the bills
they should just forfeit the season

lol that's what they said last time the bills blew us out. That's what they said in 2014...

4 rings bitch. Number 5 is on the way

We're onto cleveland

*remember refball*

Fixed. The NFL just couldn't let ther golden boy walk away winless. How will they sell all those commercials?

wtf it was week 17 and they already secured the bye
why would they care about losing to the bills

It was the season opener.

Jesus Christ does Cred Forums know literally nothing about football?

>remember that time the seahawks defense, especially jeremy lane, were injured
tom brady and the patriots did not face the complete defense of seattle, just as the broncos did not face a complete team of patriots. take your team's loss, cuck

2013 season opener; beat the bills at Ralph Wilson
2014: lost to Miami @ Sun Life Stadium
2015: beat Pittsburgh in whatever shithole stadium they play in (I think it's called Gillette Stadium)
what game are you talking about?

2003 season opener - buffalo 33 New England 0. Finishes with 14-2 record and wins Super Bowl

>patshaters literally know jack shit about the patriots

Color me surprised.

It's going to be Ravens vs Vikings

>Lose to raiders

Nah

the score gone be 7-3 lol.

I know this sounds really silly but I have inside info it's going to be Colts/Cowboys

mfw 4-0.jpg

I want to know how a britbong can somehow be even more obsessed and annoying than an American pats fan.

What turned you on to them? Was it the word "England" in the name? Was it just a case of picking the most recently successful team? Or maybe you just thought Brady was the sexiest QB.

>in Houston
attendance will be in the low 100s since the only thing Houston fans hate more than the Cowboys are the fucking Colts

When I fucked your mom she told me which team to support so ive been following them ever since

did you even go to the two Patriots games in England?

Nah

That's a lie my mom hates the patriots. Seriously though I'm genuinely interested now.

Oh god no please not another boring Broncos Super Bowl
The league is already seeing record low ratings.

join is in /cfb/ it's been so fun this year
Tennessee meme magic is going to end this Saturday though

The bikes have started 6-0 and missed the playoffs too.

The path for the Vikings goes through Philly

same thing they said in '98. Then the Vikings couldn't make a field goal when it counted. I think Blair Walsh could repeat that.

hahahahah what? Who has that shit team beat? Bradford has more yards than that lil wentz whore and he started one less game

>blaming refball for results you don't like

You're one of those faggots who's going to cry fraud/corruption/rigged when Trump loses the election, aren't you?

they made the field goal
against the Cowboys in 2010 =(

15-1 Vikes vs. 14-2 Broncos is the best Owl that never happened.

Then Denver went on to curbstomp the Failcons.

Not him but in the regular season matchup there were so many bullshit calls toward the end of that game.

Lol what? We blew out those faggot cowshits with Favre in the playoff game that year, you cuck. You're talking about the 2009 season and the playoffs right? You know, when we scored 34-3 and some how the cowshits were favored heavily and were supposed to win that game???

I know cuz I like the Cowboys =(((((((
and I thought they were
gonna come back =(((((((((((((((((

Kek watch it happens this year, but the Vikings have to go undefeated to finally win a Superbowl..... NOT ONLY Do they have to go 16-0, they have to go undefeated in the PRESEASON as well, the 2016 Minnesota Viking 23 and 0s.... Would that make up for our 4 owl losses???

It's the opposite of 98 though. Everyone had faith in Anderson, no one has any faith in Walsh.

It's like pottery

Steelers vs seahawks

Bradford is going to fold when he plays a real secondary and Pittsburg is the best team in the league

>tfw Vikes blow it against the Falcons who get rekt by the Broncos this year

HAHahahha you got beat by the Iggles, and I'm pretty sure we would shut big ben down.... Steelers aint the best team dude.... Their d is average at best, Vikings can shut down that offense and turn it into a defensive game.

It's crazy, but it it feels like that's the only way it will.ever happen. The only thing better would be if the superb owl was in Minneapolis.

>we

The NFL is rigged .It will be Colts - Giants according to numerology.

>giving us Colts Giants years too late for a Manning Bowl

>September loss without your best player
>mastering

We'll see who's talking when Bradford dies in November and league gets tape on semen

by that logic it should actually be 3-13 Giants going up against a collapsing Steelers franchise, both teams got into the finals cuz of some huge terrorist attack during the Pro Bowl
at which point Eli will win a third ring

Bradford didn't start until week 2, dipshit

They've started the same amount of games, and have very comparable stats. Steelers seem alright, and philly killed em.

Easy there, faggot. The Vikes have never not choked. We're 1/4 of the way through the regular season. Pump the fucking brakes.

NFL is scripted. It will be Colts vs Vikings in the Suber Powl.

honestly considering their history, if the Steelers earn a playoff berth they're pretty much guaranteed in

>colts

you just lost to the fucking jags in london

how long are they going to keep up these meme games in London? there will never be a team there.

until Jacksonville management moves the team
NFL owners won't care if the players are upset

Vikings aren't getting to the Super Bowl. They are solid but they aren't getting anywhere with Bradford.

>tfw grew up in minnesota
>tfw both of my parents grew up in boston
>lifelong vikings and patriots fan

I dont know who i will root for

NFL is trying to build up buzz for another nfl Europe. American football desperately wants global shekels

Vikings home fans only get rowdy on 3rd down
choose the better option, man

>born in boston
>grew up in minnesota

i know that feel famalam

Lol Bradford has been on this team for exactly 30 days now. Kys faggot

Hey, I said that dipshit, reading comprehension you retarded fuck. "Bradford HAS more yards THAN that lil WENTZ whore, AND he started one less game" Kys

>tfw vikings won
Very nice to wake up to this

Leave the superbowl to me.

>NFL is scripted

Lel, kek, and jej. Not every league is the NBA, you memelord.

After watching the Vikings for many years I am not holding my breath especially after 4 games. Even if they do make a deep run they will die in the NFCCG as always.

>he doesn't know

I was like 16 when I first realized how crooked it was.

>>>/infowars/

>not staying up till 5 AM to support his team

casual

Vikingsfag here. I know I shouldn't get too happy because they always find a new exciting way to let me down, but damn 4-0 feels good.

Not so fast.

Ah. Well, by the time you turn 18, you'll probably change your mind again.

Is he related to Sam?

That would be fun to watch 2bh. No hyped up meme players/offense like last year to disappoint. Tough defensive battle where every score, every yard, every field position, every play matters.

this bong watched von and talib double team his mum :^)

Hey, faggot. My point was since Bradford didn't start until week 2, and Wentz has a bye week, both him and Wentz have played 3 games to this point in the season.

You're clearly fucking retarded.

I still remember that kick
My feels

Hey fuck you i have memes to spout

>Nigga hadn't missed in 2 years.
>Most kicks made in a row in NFL history
>wide left
I still can't re-watch it.

Those days are over for me unfortunately.

And the vikings are? LOL

The Cardinals are going to the super bowl you fucking retard.

kek you have to make the playoffs first in order to make the super bowl, user