Apologize

Apologize.

>26/36
for what?

APOLOGIZE is a Cred Forums-tier meme for autistic faggots

no picks. The vikings dont need tom brady. They just need a game manager that wont turn the ball over. This shit runs itself

Hope he keeps this up and keeps his job when nigwater comes back.

>nigwater

Out.

Why is he so Elite?

he's made of glass
this high point won't last

I hope this dude gets comeback player of the year after missing the whole 2014 season

IM SORRY, SAM

is he winking at me??

thats 72% completion homeboy best recognize

Sorry, Sam. Please continue to be based.

What's wrong with his eye

sorry for taking the land of your ancestors sammy

Like most of his body it is glass

Why does he always look like a deer in headlights?

Deer in headlights was Bridgewater's thing. Bradford just looks like a goofball at any given time.

I'M SORRY BASED SAM BRADFORD

You are worth every dollar that the >rams paid for your new knees

kek

Why does he look like a downsy Ryan Reynolds?

Only if you manage to make it through the season.

THANK YOU BASED BRADFORD

you have 2 weeks to willingly return to being glass before you're forced to glass

I apologize only because I thought he was a genuinely terrible QB who just happened to be made out of glass.

Now I realize he's a decent game manager who only happens to be made out of glass.

Former STL Rams (RIP) fan here. Good for Bradford, glad to see him having some success.

I hope he torches the Eagles when they play in a few weeks and honestly wished he played the rams this year too.

Fuck Bradford. Little bitch never played like that for the Eagles. Now he "got gud" all of a sudden. I'll never apologize.

Well, he doesn't have a meme coach anymore and he got receivers that can actually catch the ball.

don't worry, the defense will turn him to glass if he isn't glass by then

an elite game manager, makes Alex Smith look like a game co-manager.

he was very good in the second half of last season, not his fault his receivers literally dropped the ball into the hands of the opponents during the first half of the season.

Diggs/Rudolph are far better than Matthews/Ertz were

please, how the fuck is he a game manager? he's literally the best player on their offense with ap gone

>lose black qb
>vikings undefeated

who woulda thunk it

but being a game manager isn't necessarily bad. The Vikings don't need a playmaker, they heed a game manager and Bradford is doing it exceptionally well.

also Diggs is better but Bradford has still been great.