Au/sp/

last thread got deleted

all sports welcome, please embrace multicodeturalism

New safe space for when racist mods delete our thread again:
reddit.com/r/AustralianSports/

walk

Sticking it to the man

3rd for cat

Why the fuck was AU/SP/ nuked when countless bullshit threads about that semen slurping sport soccer remain?

>mods

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

I literally have 500+ /nrl/ threads saved in my 4chanx watch list

One day I will compile them all into a single book that chronicles WalkBro's last year on Cred Forums

remember when the mods deleted ashes threads back in 2013

No wogs
If you parents were born anywhere other than Asia, Africa or the British Isled then you can fuck off

>Asia
>Africa
You are not Australian

I actually don't because I wasn't here in 2013.

White Africans are elite. Second generation Asians are elite and their girls are qt

no because it was just an autistic retard OP doing it because he thought it was funny

Chinks

>Second generation Asians are elite

This is a truth bomb. Even NZ asians are saying "Why the fuck are you letting so many of these zipperheads in to buy property?"

BBL HYPE

How's Cronulla lad? Second generation Asians are literally the perfect assimilators. Most of the ones I know are more Australian than I am.

No, they were autosaging them too, you stupid newfag. They also blanket banned one of the threads.

Not sure this semen-slurping board is for me, lads

unironically this, housemate moved here when he was 2, originally from Syd, has embraced NRL and now in Vic has embraced AFL but still eats rice for literally every meal

Has anyone here been in a relationship?

When it ends, do people literally just never talk or see each other ever again? Like you're close and close can be for years and then bam, that's it?

Just surreal lads.

yes

I'm so sick of phoneposters.

The type of person who posts on a phone is incapable of posting good content due to the nature of their being.

>Has anyone here been in a relationship?
nah

How long did you date her for?

When you broke up, did you talk for just that day and then that was just it for the rest of time?

How many months/years cold has it been now?

Do you ever see her stuff online or anything out of curiosity?

It depends how you break up, it can be gradual or it can be sudden but you usually realise like 6 months on that the two of you are complete strangers and it stings like hell

Also sports

Which AFL team should I support?

It's true, White Africans are literally the highest tier of white people, we are as alpha as they get, see Apartheid and History of Rhodesia.

That being said...
All Australians need to be executed asap, or moved to some shithole Latin America country, so they can join their criminal brethren

Saw my first ex multiple times after we broke up, had sex once. Currently haven't seen here for about 3 years, have no idea if she's alive or not

Second ex saw recently,although I'm trying my best to avoid her, she keeps saying I'm "her one" and it's scary because she is borderline stalkerish

nah i dunno
i havent been in a relationship where i cared about it breaking up
i am in one now with a special woman and if it breaks up i will probably kill myself though

fuck off
fuck off

Geelong

>this freshcunt
Zerogoose was making and deleting threads as user so that people would beg him to make every thread.

kangaroos

Your fault for fucking everything up

Geelong seems breddy cool thanks user

'no'

Sorry senpai 2late

this

fuck off cunt
i know you are an australian using a proxy
i will dox you

I got far too involved recently with an Australian girl I've known for a while, and it ended quite badly. She is trying her hardest to remove me from her life for now, because I am at a bit too advanced stage in life for her, but give her some time and some growing and she will probably contact me again.

So my advice would be to not focus on it, it will drag you down, focus on yourself, do shit with your best friends and have fun. If it's meant to be something will happen and you will know it's real because it will not be as hard as it was.

I wish that instead of sending your criminal ancestors to that place they had just hung them instead, you don't offer much to society

>le I am le american and I watch le sports from le other countries

t.Gauteng Province.

im so lonely lads

Here's your solution lad

Bunnings Whorehouse.

trip on proxy off
trip on proxy off

If you're a young girl then find Ben Smith and he will end your lonely existence for you desu

I live near there

Nah I'm in burgerland I swear, the spiders here aren't big and they jellyfish don't kill you. I just like the AFL because I'm a nightowl and occasionally get games on cable late at night.

I don't know if its just me but I only really watch games where I have a rooting interest. It makes it so much more interesting that way.

which one? all bunnings look the same to me

leach highway

I recognise the crossing and parking

>i am in one now with a special woman and if it breaks up i will probably kill myself though
Not sure why, but I laughed at this.

>I only really watch games where I have a rooting interest

It was during the second Ashes game of the series. They literally autosaged our threads.

YOU are the newfaggot.

Sure you could interpret it that way but I'll still watch. I just enjoy games with a rooting interest more especially in sports I don't know as much about.

Except cricket. That is the most boring and confusing game around. American Baseball is 1000x better and more interesting.

kys and fuck off

every faggot thinks they know the bunnings in that picture

iirc, it's actually a NZ girl at a NZ bunnings

I want to be an Aussie, lads

kys and fuck off

Hi there! You seem to have unintentionally posted an image of "Pepe the Frog," a cartoon character often used by Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, and other Far-Right Extremists to promote racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, and anti-Semitic hate beliefs on the Internet. This character was recently categorized by the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith as a hate symbol, and your usage of such imagery qualifies the contents of your post as hate speech, which is liable to civil and criminal prosecution in many countries around the world. The moderators of this website are aware of this problem, and are actively working with us to find a solution. In the meantime, please remove your post from the forum if you can, and delete that image from your harddrive, as well as any other files containing "Pepe the Frog" or other hate symbols that might be in your possession. Please visit the Southern Poverty Law Center's website to find out more about what you can do to help combat Right Wing Extremism on the Internet. Together, we can eradicate hate! Thank you.

I just hate cricket senpai everything else is great even curling.

test

Cricket is ridiculously boring but Baseball is much, much worse.

did I fucking stutter?

This is based as fuck, Australian "sports" threads finally getting deleted because the mods are finally doing their """""job""""".

kys and fuck off
foreigners are not welcome here

Wouldn't be too hard to google earth every bunnings in NZ and find out mate.

Fuck off, loser. There are a million garbage American threads you can fuck off too.

You are LITERALLY my annoying little sister so pipe down or i wont let you play with my sports anymore.

kys and fuck off

Too much bullying in this thread imo

Rude 2bh

I am LITERALLY a big strong celt and have NOTHING to do with your meme of a country

Surely banning Australia from Cred Forums would save some money and improve the site.

kys and fuck off

what about this thread made you think retarded fucking americans were allowed in

So I heard Cred Forums is shutting down?

BASED HIRO

trip on proxy off
trip on proxy off
trip on proxy off
trip on proxy off
trip on proxy off
trip on proxy off
trip on proxy off
trip on proxy off
trip on proxy off

>Big strong celt

You mean you're a 5ft5 ginger CUNT thats no better than some fat yank putting on a fake irish accent and calling himself Paddy O'Creary.

Its all ours lil sis.

numoot pls

Aussies on Hiro Money-efficiency watch

Get that pleb shit out of here

remember what happened last time nips perked up

I barely said anything.

EXECUTE ALL WOGS

Except this time the BSA's and everyone else support them.

>saving Cred Forums shit

kys pandering fuckhead

kys and fuck off

>Lets try that again, but with less suck

Literally me getting shitty blowjobs off of all your mums desu

test

fuck off you phoneposting fuck

>roleplaying as countries

fuck off

>mfw puny Australians try to post near me

never posted on Cred Forums, don't see the point

actually saved it from when /q/ was a thing

So what happens to football park?

test

Reminder that Brisbane is THE fashion capital of the southern hemisphere.

Hehe guys is my proxy working?

Shut up you spastic fucking retard

State of Origin

Do you think that changes shit? You're a pathetic pandering retard and you need to kill yourself
reevaluate your ""life""

Walkbro is dead. Walkbro remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

>ywn be this handsome and intelligent

i-is that Dylan Roof on the right?

the dude fifth from left
bruh

kys and fuck off

Looks like a shop

Hope you subscribed to HBO Now so you can stream all your favourite shows like Westworld, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos and Oz.

your posts REEK of high school

>i-is
kill yourself

I literally mean that

or should I say
>i-i l-l-literally m-mean t-that

How does it feel knowing that the stench of being an Australian, in other words the offspring of criminals, will forever follow you around until the day you die, and judging from the calibre of your posting, all of us are hoping that that day comes soon

literally fuck off

kys

not as bad as being named after the word 'boor' lol

>had a nap because of a headache
>woke up worse
>took some painkillers
>almost choked on one

things not going my way today lads

kys

did you guys see elite and muscular Julian Assange trolled the amerishit trump supporters into suicide

Buhrer to Knights and Uate to Manly lads

what'd you guys think of Ricciaddo winning the Malaysian Grand Prix?

FUCK OFF

when China invade this is the pool of fighting age men we have to rely on

It was gifted to him but deserved after Monaco, also that racing with max was incredible, no idea how he stayed ahead

I'm not that user from earlier

I actively follow Australian cricket

>inb4 Uate regains form immediately after the Knights get rid of him

Want to cuddle?

>OP a shit

cmon man, search /afl/ and see if this thread shows

fuckssake

>Jamie Buhrer gets a season ending injury 1 game in

O Walkie, where art thou?

>Met some Japanese girl
>She's neat and all that sit
>Go to her place over the long weekend
>She's a massive weeb

Obviously she's Japanese so she's not a weeb but she has all that gay animu shit and little girl figure toys (and some cool robot things too). Not sure what to make of it desu.

I can already see it happening

here comes the 3peat

if she's jap it's okay Tbh