/bondoslogo/

German football thread

Tuchel and BVB head scout Sven Mislintat having an Argument over the failed transfer of O.Torres (Ath. Madrid)
>According to the Daily Express, Bayern München is interested in Celtic Glasgows Kieran Tierney (LB).
VFB Stuttgart : Greuther Fürth 4:0

Talk about football

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2016/oct/04/next-generation-2016-20-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs?CMP=share_btn_tw
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37550739?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
instagram.com/missmiafit/
theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/04/oliver-burke-england-scotland-rb-leipzig-nottingham-forest?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERNING

good morning

Good morning

>Javi injured

again?
What happened?

Gute Besserung, Javi!
Bei Martínez wurde eine Muskelverletzung im Bereich der linken Adduktoren diagnostiziert.

First Badstuber and now him. Bayern is cursed I tell you. CURSED!

>Dortmund-Trainer Thomas Tuchel hat nach seiner Kritik an der harten Gangart der BVB-Gegner Rückendeckung von Hans-Joachim Watzke erhalten. „Thomas Tuchel hat nichts Falsches gesagt. Fakt ist: Es wird sehr hart gegen uns gespielt, und das hat auch nichts mit schlechtem Verlieren zu tun“, sagte Borussias Geschäftsführer der „Bild“.

>Watzke verwies auf die Fairness-Tabelle der Bundesliga: „Dortmund war in den letzten Jahren immer die fairste Mannschaft, wie auch in dieser Saison. Wir müssen jetzt gucken, ob aus dieser harten Gangart ein Trend wird. Vielleicht sollten wir mal ein bisschen härter einsteigen und auf den Fairness-Preis verzichten.“

>Seit dem Amtsantritt von Tuchel im Sommer 2015 sah der BVB die wenigsten Karten (44x Gelb) und begann die wenigsten Fouls (449 Fouls).

Why are Danes and Austrians so obsessed with Bund/a/slig/a/ lads?

Reminder that Denmark has supplied more players to the Bundesliga than ANY other country (excluding Germany).

Really? What about austrians?

theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2016/oct/04/next-generation-2016-20-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs?CMP=share_btn_tw
The Stoke player is Danish.

Probably second.
It's not Danish players only, but players from the Danish leagues

Ich bin ein Danish

No you're not. Stop lying.

hnmmm

>Dem Schalker Abwehrspieler Atsuto Uchida (28) droht nach langwieriger Verletzungspause das Karriereende. Der Rechtsverteidiger der „Knappen“ schleppt sich mit derart massiven Patellasehnenproblemen im rechten Knie herum, dass eine Sportinvalidität nicht auszuschließen ist. Nach Informationen des „Kicker“ kommt es am Dienstag zu einer wegweisenden Untersuchung.
Rip in peace Uschi :_:7

lads which of dortmunds summer signings has the most potential? i mean to either win the balon dor in a few years or go to a big team like barca madrid bayern etc

Dembele and Guerreiro.

Bartra, he'll do well for a few seasons and Barca will want him back when Pique turns 32 or so

Weigl. Not Ballon d'Or material but Barca might be interested when Busquets retires.

uhm that would be switzerland, no?

Right now, he's talking about through all history.

>two switzerlands
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

>summer signings
Stupid me. Just ignore

>he

hello i am here now

salute

hello is this /bundes/

TITTÄN

Yes.

He is 100% right on that and the media can go fuck itself for portraying this statement as being weak, not fair etc. We always have to play against murderball, except when it's top tier teams that can play actual football.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37550739?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

>U-17

Maybe you will get used to it

Good morning

Bayern are cursed!

This user is right

bayern a shit

Do you think it's because Wurst Uli sold his soul to the devil?

Hate to be that guy but...

>sauce
>height

yes hi im here now

that's sad

good post

try out image search

No

>Bild columnist seriously asking why nobody went for Loddar or Lehmann as a manager

Hello

instagram.com/missmiafit/

two different anons.

second one wasn't me

why so mean

Just imagine Loddar "Kurwahltaste zur Bild Zeitung" Matthäus as HIV coach.

>Defensively solid, lots of tradition and recent sucess.
Can't think of any team that would fit that description

leipzig

Köln

You're right. And the funny thing is I'm a Köln fan. I can be really slow sometimes.

hey

>köln
>recent success

>Rekordgewinn
>not a success

Given the last 25 years, not creating ridiculous drama and finishing on a single digit position in the table can be seen as a sucess. also this

goodbye

>Entwarnung bei Uchida: Abwehrspieler zurück im Training

Bye

Why do I get 3 day banned for replying to denmark and denmark doesn't?
Fucking mongoloid shiteating faggot mod, drown in semen.

>why doesn't someone get banned for high-quality on-topic posting
huh?

welcome back!

Yes, good idea. Instead of writing the information down available for everyone who's interested in it, better let hundrets of people use jewgle and generate traffic. This is very clever.
Care to share any further gems of your ancient wisdom with us?

Thanks.

finally unbanned. FUCK the mods desu

reminder they do it for FREE

also

>tuchlel salty af
>schubert salty af
loving every laugh

Looking forward to watching Bundesliga and Champions League with you

Good interview with Oliver Burke

theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/04/oliver-burke-england-scotland-rb-leipzig-nottingham-forest?CMP=share_btn_tw

I reckon Leipzig will finish top 6

This will be two slow weeks

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Checked

>your team wins
>finally able show your face around bundes again

Night

>not watching the shitshow meme NT that is Serbia not able to win a single game even against a romanian hat country
Gon be gud

>stealing gimmicks

*steals your other gimmicks*

ugh

>not posting your gimmick with a TradeMark sign
baka desu

that's it. i'm gonna sue the next person who steals one of my gimmicks

Is this the /chichadiospulisichblows/ thread?

Hello I'm back