Barcalona exposed by Celta Vigo

>Barcalona exposed by Celta Vigo
>Real Madrid exposed by Eibar
>Man City exposed by Celtic
>Arsenal will inevitably choke
>Spurs will inevitably choke
>Atletico will inevitably choke
>PSG are now shit
>Juventus would have walked the Champions League but they signed Gonzalo "le chokes in big games man" Higuain

You cannot tell me that we cannot win the Champions League

End this shit. They won the league, the meme is over.

You Cannot Win The Champions League

most of the teams in the eplel needed an entire season to figure out the foxes cheeky gameplan (except arselel I guess), and the european teams aren't used to them so yeah, they've got this one in the bag

DAD??

you cannot win the champions league

>muh dad
>muh pashhun
The most cringeworthy and disgraceful """meme""" I've seen in my life, kill yourselves

AMAZING

Literally our year lads

let's put a FOX inside the cup!

You will end up second in your group and get torn to shreds by Juventus in the EF. You don't need screencaps, we have archives.

>Chatting shit

>people unironically still chatting shit

and it had to be Italy. oh well, in typical Italian style you will jump ship the minute you realize you fucked up.

crossing my fingers here ~desu sempai

b*ndwagoner prost

You got exposed by Man Utd mate

>Leicester exposed by Hull

YOU CANNOT

>EF
What?

>people still don't realize drinky and the boys putting ot to the next level is actually the CL

barring uefalona refball it is dilly ding dilly dong

They will unironically pass 1st place, and then pull off a cheeky win in the round of 16. They will get fucked in quarter finals. With meme magic they probably can make it into semifinals. But no way they are winning the cl. They could pull off a premier league title just because the EPLEL is a meme league